March 28, 2024, 07:52:04 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #621 5/15 - 5/16/2007  (Read 139751 times)
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #860 on: May 16, 2007, 09:46:04 PM »

Quote from: "tcumom"
Quote from: "Easywriter"
I see what you mean.  Shades of that notorious birthday party with the silly string.....

I'm catching up ~ can't believe you know about Darlie Routier ~ still think her husband's involved  Shocked  Shocked

I know about her too tcumom.

Not sure what I know but I was asked by an activist to support her and I declined because I don't think she is innocent.

Shocked

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #861 on: May 16, 2007, 09:46:09 PM »

Quote from: "Rob"
Tylergal- I appreciate your honesty. I'm sure that was hard to admit... and it was also a different era.

Tyler ~ I think *things* like that have probably happened to all of us at some time ~ or, at least our age group  Shocked  Wink  Confused   Things were different then. . . we were naive .... trusting .... what happened with you was an accident-plain and simple.

You know it was even a blessing for when I went back, the service station attendant who turned out to be the owner had my little boy sitting on the counter letting him play with dominoes and had already alerted the state troopers, knowing that I had probably gone off without him, because he had gone into a bathroom and the owner saw him coming out and realized I had already gone.  It is a good thing he was not near the car.  It was dark back in those days and I mean really dark on a cool November night, and I shuddered to think I coud have run over him getting around the back or front of the car, not knowing he was not inside.  The man who owned it had lived by my mother in Arkansas years before and we found that out when I was thanking him and bonding once again with my child.  I later wrote him a very nice long thank you note and he responded in kind and told me what a nice lady my mother was and how fond everyone was of her.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #862 on: May 16, 2007, 09:46:43 PM »

Quote from: "Tibrogargan"
Quote from: "BTgirl"
Y'all need to check on me later and see if I'm still here. Hubby is out of town, I live out in the middle of the woods, and the dogs that are normally asleep on the couch this time of night have not stopped barking outdoors for an hour.  Shocked  Shocked

Keep sending emails so we know you are still there  Laughing  Laughing

What if I get kidnapped and the dogs keep typing under my name?  Shocked  Laughing

I Stand With The Girl
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #863 on: May 16, 2007, 09:47:47 PM »

Quote from: "Angiex911dsptchr"
Evening folks.. all caught up finally.

BT you mean Simon left and took da'brush  Shocked  Shocked   Wink

Simon is in the mountains of North Carolina.

I'm assuming he took da'brush.  Laughing  Laughing

Does that mean you will be allowed to sit up late tonight talking to the monkeys?

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #864 on: May 16, 2007, 09:48:38 PM »

Does that mean you will be allowed to sit up late tonight talking to the monkeys?

Sadly, no. I will still have to get out of bed at 5:45 tomorrow and head for work. Sniff, sniff.  Sad

I Stand With The Girl
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #865 on: May 16, 2007, 09:50:19 PM »

Tylergal- I appreciate your honesty. I'm sure that was hard to admit... and it was also a different era.

Tyler ~ I think *things* like that have probably happened to all of us at some time ~ or, at least our age group  Shocked  Wink  Confused   Things were different then. . . we were naive .... trusting .... what happened with you was an accident-plain and simple.

And for the most part, these degenerates didn't steal our children.  Mine ran wild through the woods for years and no one ever bothered them.  

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #866 on: May 16, 2007, 09:50:32 PM »

KLAAS  or anyone that knows.. when is Danas next show on? I recall him saying it was going to be a "doozie"  ??
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #867 on: May 16, 2007, 09:50:42 PM »

Hi Angie..

Bill Gilmour just sent me the greatest video ever... It is the story of a young man that works at a grocery store as a bagger.. I'm going to try and put it on my site to share with everyone.

His name is Johnny and he has down syndrome.. and he makes a difference... its a remarkable lil story...

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #868 on: May 16, 2007, 09:51:17 PM »

KLAAS  or anyone that knows.. when is Danas next show on? I recall him saying it was going to be a "doozie"  ??

Saturday.. and I can't wait either..

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #869 on: May 16, 2007, 09:52:24 PM »

Sadly, no. I will still have to get out of bed at 5:45 tomorrow and head for work. Sniff, sniff.  Sad

I can beat that by a quarter of an hour : 5.30 am here on most days.  Grrrr

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #870 on: May 16, 2007, 09:53:03 PM »

Hi Angie..

Bill Gilmour just sent me the greatest video ever... It is the story of a young man that works at a grocery store as a bagger.. I'm going to try and put it on my site to share with everyone.

His name is Johnny and he has down syndrome.. and he makes a difference... its a remarkable lil story...

HI Rob...
  Aweeeeeeeee.. God love Johnny.
So Saturday night then for Danas show?  Awesome. I only work til 7:30.. so will be able to hear it!!  Smile  Thanks!
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #871 on: May 16, 2007, 09:53:19 PM »

Y'all need to check on me later and see if I'm still here. Hubby is out of town, I live out in the middle of the woods, and the dogs that are normally asleep on the couch this time of night have not stopped barking outdoors for an hour.  Shocked  Shocked

Keep sending emails so we know you are still there  Laughing  Laughing

What if I get kidnapped and the dogs keep typing under my name?  Shocked  Laughing

You mean you think the dogs are in on it, accomplices???

Shocked

PERSONA NON GRATA

robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #872 on: May 16, 2007, 09:54:49 PM »

i love dogs

and i hate it when they call female dogs B I _ _ _ _ _

i just hate it

probably shouldnt
but i do  Mad

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #873 on: May 16, 2007, 09:56:15 PM »

I got lost one time. In a department sore. My Mum as wearing her fur coat. I was hanging on to the fur. I was found, with another lady who had a very similar coat. The other lady noticed me clutching. She turned me in and I went to the daycare in the store. Chit like this was always happening ot me. My Mother was a nervous wreck BTW.
Just what's's been said about Maddy, makes me think someone was watching and waiting.
In my area, they solved a 23 year old child murder case. With DNA.
They made an arrest today of a known sex offender. He was a very bad one, did time, etc and was ordered to submit DNA recently. Well, they had the DNA from the old case. Presto, gizmo, match, charged with murder. The guy was on the loose for 23 years except when he was in jail. He was about twenty I guess when he did this one. They had questioned him before as he lived in the area but has nothng to connect the dots. Technology ! No rape, but he tied the girl up in a storage shed and left her to die. She was 13 and on her way home from school. They kept the " shed" and they got him with what was in there.
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #874 on: May 16, 2007, 09:57:08 PM »

Quote from: "robots"
i love dogs

i just hate it

probably shouldnt
but i do  Mad

LOL

I have been called far worse   Wink
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #875 on: May 16, 2007, 09:57:51 PM »

Quote from: "robots"
i love dogs

i just hate it

probably shouldnt
but i do  Mad

LOL

I have been called far worse   Wink

Laughing

- A Horse's Tale
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #876 on: May 16, 2007, 09:57:54 PM »

Wow, I am in shock!! Shocked Melinda went home  Shocked
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #877 on: May 16, 2007, 09:58:38 PM »

Melinda is going home tonight......
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #878 on: May 16, 2007, 09:58:58 PM »

who is melinda?????????

- A Horse's Tale
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #879 on: May 16, 2007, 09:59:01 PM »

Quote from: "Kat_Gram"
I got lost one time. In a department sore. My Mum as wearing her fur coat. I was hanging on to the fur. I was found, with another lady who had a very similar coat. The other lady noticed me clutching. She turned me in and I went to the daycare in the store. Chit like this was always happening ot me. My Mother was a nervous wreck BTW.
Just what's's been said about Maddy, makes me think someone was watching and waiting.
In my area, they solved a 23 year old child murder case. With DNA.
They made an arrest today of a known sex offender. He was a very bad one, did time, etc and was ordered to submit DNA recently. Well, they had the DNA from the old case. Presto, gizmo, match, charged with murder. The guy was on the loose for 23 years except when he was in jail. He was about twenty I guess when he did this one. They had questioned him before as he lived in the area but has nothng to connect the dots. Technology ! No rape, but he tied the girl up in a storage shed and left her to die. She was 13 and on her way home from school. They kept the " shed" and they got him with what was in there.

WOW!! Glad the person got caught FINALLY!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.