April 25, 2024, 01:19:02 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony - JUSTICE DENIED #4 7/13 - 7/14/2011  (Read 432881 times)
Aurelia7
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1120 on: July 14, 2011, 09:36:40 PM »

I hope KC gets a bad case of Montezumas from her first real meal..... 

Or better yet:  She chokes on her food and NO ONE near her knows the Heimlich maneuver.  She dies a miserable choking death on her first day out of jail.  One can dream, yes?

::snipping2::

New car, new $100 yard gadget...who says crime doesn't pay. Where is all that money coming from?

Cindy's mother said Cindy had to mortgage the house and almost lost it. Neither one of them has worked for a long time. They had no savings.

The book Cindy is supposedly writing...perhaps she received a handsome advance?
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1121 on: July 14, 2011, 09:36:42 PM »

Just sayin......

IF Nancy Grace says another word about Casey Anthony, I
will scream. Give it a rest already lady !

MOO: Nancy Grace is one of the rudest, nastiest people I have ever heard on tv.
She is a former prosecutor and KNOWS our legal system. It may not always bring justice, or
be the BEST, but it is all we have, and as a citizen of the USA, it should be respected.

The 12 jurors gave it their best shot, & obviously did not see enough concrete evidence
to find Casey guilty, beyond a shadow of a doubt. They live with themselves daily, and I
feel they honestly did what they felt was best !

sorry..  I was watching NG, and she has been replaying the jailhouse videos, unedited. They were all in evidence. If the 12 stooges had watched them all during their 11 hrs in deliberation as I watched videos over and over as a juror, they may have rendered a verdict that was more honest.. shame on all of them.. they were lazy and stupid to believe the crap that Bobo spewed without evidence. George, on the videos, is obviously clueless as to what happened to Caylee and a third grader could see it. George wasnt on trial.. 11 hours wasnt even enough time to review all of the evidence.. Some of them didnt even take notes... If that was their best shot, they are useless and pathetic as far as I am concerned

Amen to that, FlaMom.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1122 on: July 14, 2011, 09:42:25 PM »

We are all grieving and they are buying power tools at Home Depot
The irony is rich indeed 

Not only that but a NEW car.
W
T
F
?

An advance on Cindy's book and/or pics of Casey  and Caylee for the book that were never released before this?

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1123 on: July 14, 2011, 09:45:34 PM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2011/07/casey-anthony-get-ready-for-extensive-coverage-of-her-jail-release.html
Anthony’s civil attorney, Charles Green, has described that concern as “grandstanding” and an attempt to create a “media spectacle and frenzy,” WESH’s Kealing reported.

WFTV-Channel 9 legal analyst Bill Sheaffer predicted that Casey’s deposition would “make George and Cindy’s deposition look like a walk in the park.” Anthony’s parents had a highly contentious session with Gonzalez’s attorneys.

WOFL-Channel 35’s Shannon Butler explored a petition to get federal authorities to retry Anthony. Defense attorney Diana Tennis said, “I think a lot of people are getting very creative in their thinking about what we can do to ‘correct’ this verdict.” She said a federal indictment is highly unlikely, because killing your child in Florida wouldn’t break a federal law.

Butler concluded, “Let’s be honest, the FBI isn’t going anywhere near this.”

Green is an idiot, Trimm! Did you see on the OCSO site that Casey has already postponed her deposition for the ZFG case more than once. She needs to do it & needs to do it now. If Green starts a trial Tuesday that he has to prepare for tomorrow & this weekend, then Casey should have obtained a different lawyer IMO. Right?

Ya know what? We should copy where Casey's postponed her depo previously & post it to every news station. Green is full of hot air & needs to be deflated.

The time has come for the court to honor Judge Rodriguez' rulling of January, 2009.

Janet

++++++

JUDGE MAKES DEPOSITION DECISION IN ZENAIDA GONZALEZ - CASEY ANTHONY - SUIT & COUNTERSUIT
10 January 2009 04:20
PM

Zenaida Gonzalez's Attorneys want to depose Casey Anthony in the Civil suit.

Ms. Gonzalez filed against Casey Anthony for defamation. Anthony countersued. Anthony's Attorneys are adamant that she not be deposed until after the criminal case is complete.

Judge Rodriguez, who is overseeing the case agrees that Casey Anthony shouldn't undergo an oral deposition on videotape at this time because "No matter how much we want to separate these cases, they're intertwined. This would infringe on her 5th Amendment rights."

His decision, a compromise: Morgan will depose her with written questions and Anthony will respond in writing, having 30 days to return the answers to him.

Jose Baez: "You know what? They can ask whatever they want on that paper. All I'm going to allow her to do is basically fill out her name and her date of birth, and other than that, she's going to plead the 5th on everything anyway."

<snipped>

http://cmm.lefora.com/2009/01/10/judge-makes-deposition-decision-in-zenaida-gonzale/

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Aurelia7
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1124 on: July 14, 2011, 09:49:38 PM »

Casey Anthony May Move to Texas
Facebook page has emerged to keep her out

http://radio.woai.com/cc-common/news/sections/newsarticle.html?feed=119078

Someone needs to start a movement for a anti-Casey Facebook page for every US state and every country in the world.  It wouldn't be too much work...50 states, 190 odd countries.  So we'd need just one person from each to do it...240 or so Facebookers.  I'd do it, but I refuse to have a Facebook.  (They is evil.)

Why would you need separate ones for each state?  One should do it 

True...but I think the sheer numbers of Facebook pages would freak her out.  You know, one of the first things she's going to do when she has some downtime, is spend hours online reading EVERYTHING that has been written about her for the past 3 years.  She's a narcissist; she'll want to know how big of a killebrity she's become.  And I sure hope she visits this site!  And in the event that she does, I'd like to say, "Hi Casey!  How does it feel to see so many people who loved your Caylee more than you ever did?" 
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1125 on: July 14, 2011, 09:50:37 PM »

WFTV anchor Bob Opsahl said the station had learned that local bail bondsman may be paid to protect her “because she may spend a few days trying to open communications with her parents and her brother.”

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2011/07/casey-anthony-get-ready-for-extensive-coverage-of-her-jail-release.html/comment-page-1

Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrring  Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrring
Hello? 
Dad, sorry about that penuts in my mouth thing, I need Lee's number
Honey you are the boss
Dad...get me Lee's number, you know I love you guys, I just want to talk to Lee
Hang on your mother wants to talk to you
Casey?
Mom?
Casey?
MOM!
Casey are you coming home for some chili?
OMG, waste...HUGE waste.....click.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1126 on: July 14, 2011, 09:50:52 PM »

When you get a chance, if you want to help, please look at our Caylee's Law section and look for your state.  You will find contact information for the lawmakers specific to your state.  Take a few minutes to email each the information or even just the link to the Caylee's Law petition. 

Often they will only accept emails from people living within their areas.

Thanks to Muffy and others for helping to set up the Caylee's Law by State area!

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?board=82.0
4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1127 on: July 14, 2011, 09:53:28 PM »

WFTV anchor Bob Opsahl said the station had learned that local bail bondsman may be paid to protect her “because she may spend a few days trying to open communications with her parents and her brother.”

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2011/07/casey-anthony-get-ready-for-extensive-coverage-of-her-jail-release.html/comment-page-1

Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrring  Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrring
Hello? 
Dad, sorry about that penuts in my mouth thing, I need Lee's number
Honey you are the boss
Dad...get me Lee's number, you know I love you guys, I just want to talk to Lee
Hang on your mother wants to talk to you
Casey?
Mom?
Casey?
MOM!
Casey are you coming home for some chili?
OMG, waste...HUGE waste.....click.

Probably a pool party.

Attitude may not be everything but it counts.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1128 on: July 14, 2011, 09:55:08 PM »

Casey Anthony look-alike assaulted
Posted: Jul 14, 2011 6:14 PM MDT

Just days after Casey Anthony was acquitted in her daughter's murder, an Oklahoma mother says one woman's outrage over the verdict nearly cost her her life. Sammay Blackwell says a crazed woman tried to kill her just because she thought Blackwell looked like Casey Anthony. Sammay Blackwell hopes she never hears this again.

http://www.cbs19.tv/story/15084872/casey-anthony
Aurelia7
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1129 on: July 14, 2011, 09:59:15 PM »

This is what they bought..would have been the last thing on my mind.....momo's
Ryobi RY09050 2 Cycle Blower / VAC
$99 online

Featuring a variable speed throttle with cruise control, the Ryobi 200 MPH 400 CFM Gas Blower/Vac is designed to provide flexible operation to help you accomplish various tasks around your yard. This product features a 26 cc engine for powerful performance and a lightweight design for easy carrying during use. It can be converted to a vacuum and mulcher with a 12:1 mulching ratio thanks to the included tubes.

Seems kinda strange that Cindy would go along to purchase a blower.  Perhaps they were testing the public waters -- trying to get a general feel of how they will be received.

I thought the same thing when I watched the video. Why did she accompany him into the store to buy a leaf blower?

You'd think if they were trying to lay low, only one of them would go in. It would be less likely people would recognize one of them, as opposed to them both together.

Maybe Cindy has the credit card, and would not let George use it. Maybe they really like being recognized.

Who knows with those loons?

Another thing I found weird was that Cindy walks over to the passenger door but she never gets inside.  The camera then follows George around for 30 seconds and then pans back to Cindy, who is still standing there.  It would appear that she was  enjoying the attention.  Or waiting to watch George get pummeled.
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #1130 on: July 14, 2011, 10:06:13 PM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/caylee-anthony/os-casey-anthony-paternity-suit-20110714,0,6184415.story
South Carolina inmate wants to know if he is Caylee's father
By Anthony Colarossi, Orlando Sentinel

6:30 p.m. EDT, July 14, 2011

A man incarcerated at a federal prison in South Carolina has filed legal papers in Orange Circuit Court to determine if he is Caylee Marie Anthony's father.

The self-filed DNA/paternity suit comes from Christopher Lee Umberger, who listed his federal inmate number and address as Williamsburg Corrections in Salters, S.C.

The claims says he "seeks DNA for the use in proving paternity with reference to Caylee Marie Anthony…That DNA is needed to confirm who the father of Caylee Marie Anthony is."
I'm sure this is just some inmate's sick idea of a joke.  It couldn't happen to a better person!!!!  I hope her life is full of fending off bogus claims just like this one.  This is what she's done for years to people who tried to be her friends.  Payback is a witch!   Monkey Devil!

These are my opinions and subject to change.
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #1131 on: July 14, 2011, 10:06:30 PM »

Just sayin......

IF Nancy Grace says another word about Casey Anthony, I
will scream. Give it a rest already lady !

MOO: Nancy Grace is one of the rudest, nastiest people I have ever heard on tv.
She is a former prosecutor and KNOWS our legal system. It may not always bring justice, or
be the BEST, but it is all we have, and as a citizen of the USA, it should be respected.

The 12 jurors gave it their best shot, & obviously did not see enough concrete evidence
to find Casey guilty, beyond a shadow of a doubt. They live with themselves daily, and I
feel they honestly did what they felt was best !

I have to respectfully disagree.  The jury lacked the common sense to connect the dots based on critical thinking. This was a strong circumstantial case.  Seems they decided based on a wild "theory" concocted by the defense which was not supported by any evidence what so ever.  How is it that they came to the conclusion that KC had absolutely no involvement not to render a guilty verdict to one of the lesser charges?  The jury was flat out lazy and wrong.  The system is broken when a child murderer goes free.

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
califmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1132 on: July 14, 2011, 10:11:09 PM »

$99 online

Featuring a variable speed throttle with cruise control, the Ryobi 200 MPH 400 CFM Gas Blower/Vac is designed to provide flexible operation to help you accomplish various tasks around your yard. This product features a 26 cc engine for powerful performance and a lightweight design for easy carrying during use. It can be converted to a vacuum and mulcher with a 12:1 mulching ratio thanks to the included tubes.

Seems kinda strange that Cindy would go along to purchase a blower.  Perhaps they were testing the public waters -- trying to get a general feel of how they will be received.

I thought the same thing when I watched the video. Why did she accompany him into the store to buy a leaf blower?

You'd think if they were trying to lay low, only one of them would go in. It would be less likely people would recognize one of them, as opposed to them both together.

Maybe Cindy has the credit card, and would not let George use it. Maybe they really like being recognized.

Who knows with those loons?

Another thing I found weird was that Cindy walks over to the passenger door but she never gets inside.  The camera then follows George around for 30 seconds and then pans back to Cindy, who is still standing there.  It would appear that she was  enjoying the attention.  Or waiting to watch George get pummeled.

If you look closely at the jeep as they are driving away... SinSin is holding a video camera or just a camera... filming/taking pics of the reporter.

♥ Justice for Caylee ♥
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1133 on: July 14, 2011, 10:14:42 PM »

$99 online

Lets face it, they will have to get out of the house..and there is safety in numbers..
but it would be smarter if they acted semi friendly without really giving out information..they acted lke she recieved the death sentence 
Hey Cindy... your lies worked!! She didnt get death or even a life sentence!
Whatever she does now is also on you!
Be careful what you wish for CeCe and JoJo!!

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1134 on: July 14, 2011, 10:16:17 PM »

Hi NCSunny!

I'm pretty certain hiis pic is of Ryan Pasley & Caylee.

Also, I remembered something about Nathan & adoption but I forgot what it was. I'm searching now & see that he & Stacey were in the middle of an adoption when the bio mother decided to keep the child or something? Stacey was older than Nathan, I forget how much but it was around 10 years maybe? There is a son that I remember...name Zachary, but I'm not sure if he's bio with them or was Stacey's? I completely forget!

One thing that's always stayed with me is the fact that Dr. Michael Baden mentioned that he knows who Caylee's bio daddy is, and he's not Lee or George. Now how would he know that? Maybe something in Caylee's DNA showed her paternal lineage to be related or of the same gene pull but not immediate family? It's definitely plausible. I have to find the alleles info again.

Nathan is older than Casey, I remember that much.

Snipped to not stack...Eek, sorry I must have missed where Ryan was identified in that photo. Last I remembered, no one knew who he was...     So sorry to have made more work for everyone.  Back to the rafters to lurk & catch up.   

IIRC, this is NOT anyone named Pleasea....he's the guy that Amy Heuzinga was renting a house from and he was selling it....that is the reason KC started talking to Amy about moving in the A's home with her....

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1135 on: July 14, 2011, 10:17:31 PM »

Hi NCSunny!

I'm pretty certain hiis pic is of Ryan Pasley & Caylee.

Also, I remembered something about Nathan & adoption but I forgot what it was. I'm searching now & see that he & Stacey were in the middle of an adoption when the bio mother decided to keep the child or something? Stacey was older than Nathan, I forget how much but it was around 10 years maybe? There is a son that I remember...name Zachary, but I'm not sure if he's bio with them or was Stacey's? I completely forget!

One thing that's always stayed with me is the fact that Dr. Michael Baden mentioned that he knows who Caylee's bio daddy is, and he's not Lee or George. Now how would he know that? Maybe something in Caylee's DNA showed her paternal lineage to be related or of the same gene pull but not immediate family? It's definitely plausible. I have to find the alleles info again.

Nathan is older than Casey, I remember that much.

Snipped to not stack...Eek, sorry I must have missed where Ryan was identified in that photo. Last I remembered, no one knew who he was...     So sorry to have made more work for everyone.  Back to the rafters to lurk & catch up.   

IIRC, this is NOT anyone named Pleasea....he's the guy that Amy Heuzinga was renting a house from and he was selling it....that is the reason KC started talking to Amy about moving in the A's home with her....

uhhh...excuse me...meant to say that it is NOT Ryan Pasley.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1136 on: July 14, 2011, 10:18:43 PM »

JimLichtenstein Jim Lichtenstein
Pool cameras been staking out all entrances to the jail, 24/7 since Monday. Stations working together and will share video. #caseyanthony

http://twitter.com/#!/JimLichtenstein
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1137 on: July 14, 2011, 10:18:45 PM »

Casey Anthony May Move to Texas
Facebook page has emerged to keep her out

http://radio.woai.com/cc-common/news/sections/newsarticle.html?feed=119078

Someone needs to start a movement for a anti-Casey Facebook page for every US state and every country in the world.  It wouldn't be too much work...50 states, 190 odd countries.  So we'd need just one person from each to do it...240 or so Facebookers.  I'd do it, but I refuse to have a Facebook.  (They is evil.)

Why would you need separate ones for each state?  One should do it 

True...but I think the sheer numbers of Facebook pages would freak her out.  You know, one of the first things she's going to do when she has some downtime, is spend hours online reading EVERYTHING that has been written about her for the past 3 years.  She's a narcissist; she'll want to know how big of a killebrity she's become.  And I sure hope she visits this site!  And in the event that she does, I'd like to say, "Hi Casey!  How does it feel to see so many people who loved your Caylee more than you ever did?" 
Aurelia, first things when she gets out will be a celly and a computer!!
And she will spend WEEKS online trying to read everything about herself!
and then hopefully she will be afraid to leave the house       

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1138 on: July 14, 2011, 10:20:52 PM »

OMG Roseanne on Joy Behar is on a roll.  Said Bobo is a fat pr1ck who got a jury nullified
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #1139 on: July 14, 2011, 10:20:52 PM »

We are all grieving and they are buying power tools at Home Depot
The irony is rich indeed 

Not only that but a NEW car.
W
T
F
?

An advance on Cindy's book and/or pics of Casey  and Caylee for the book that were never released before this?
Yep, perhaps they went out and bought the new Jeep (the day the verdict came down) for KC......you know that Mother of the Year award??? 

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.