April 23, 2024, 10:35:58 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony - JUSTICE DENIED #4 7/13 - 7/14/2011  (Read 432787 times)
Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

This is my granddaughter!

« Reply #1180 on: July 14, 2011, 11:24:27 PM »

http://www.insideedition.com/news/6558/could-cindy-anthony-profit-from-casey-anthonys-trial.aspx

Casey Anthony's mother Cindy was spotted meeting with a top Florida financial advisor.

Her sit-down with J. Michael Bass, president of PrimeQuest Wealth Strategies, is triggering speculation she may have signed a lucrative book or movie deal

::snipping2::
I will NOT be buying any book or watch any movie unless it is written by someone who loved Caylee and it tells the truth.  I highly doubt that will happen.

R.I.P. Caylee Marie Anthony!   You are our ANGEL Caylee!  Making money off of a murdered child is not a legitimate form of income!
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1181 on: July 14, 2011, 11:25:23 PM »

Casey Anthony Story for Sale? Promoters Beware, New Q & A Research Survey Reveals Full Extent of Public Discontent with Trial Outcome

While several recent studies have cataloged the public disapproval of the not-guilty verdict rendered last week in the Casey Anthony murder trial, a more comprehensive survey has shed light on consumer response to the prospect of Casey Anthony, herself, profiting from this ordeal.

The survey, conducted by San Francisco Bay Area based Q & A Research, showed that 82% of the 442 participants nationwide would not tune in to any television programming in which Casey Anthony was to appear or was consulted if they learned that she had been compensated. What's more, 72% of consumers indicated that they would look less favorably upon a network that brokered such a deal. Their disdain would not end there either. 61% would also look less favorably toward an advertiser associated with this programming and no small number would take the further step of boycotting the brand. The findings were comparable for any consideration of a book or movie deal as well.

http://finance.sympatico.ca/news/casey_anthony_story_for_sale_promoters_beware_new_q_a_research_survey_reveals_full_extent_of_public_discontent_with_trial_outcome/4ae6a9de
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1182 on: July 14, 2011, 11:25:55 PM »

CFNews13Casey Casey Anthony News13
DEVELOPING: #caseyanthony civil attorney wants to cancel hearing and delay Casey's civil deposition. -Longo

http://twitter.com/#!/CFNews13Casey

She has a new attorney:_____ Green?

Yes Charles Green has been her lawyer for the ZG lawsuit for a while now.

Speaking of the Zenaida Gonzalez that is suing kc, does she have a chance at winning anything?  I was reading claims that in 08 she recieved two traffic tickets (one was criminal) both the same day Annie Downing got a ticket. That one of the tickets for this Zenaida Gonzalez was for not having a valid driver's license (never one issued in Florida) and that both were signed "C. Zenaida Gonzalez". She also needed a Spanish speaking officer and legal forms, claiming to not speak or understand english.

If that's true where did the Fernandez come from? lips are movie liar kc said her pretend nanny's last name was Fernadez "hyphen" Gonzalez. Did she purposely drop the C and add Fernandez in after the fact? And did she really not speak or understand English 3 years ago and now appears to be fluent?

If that's all true I think she looks like she may be just another person hoping to cash in.  Also if that's true where will she get actual proof that there were any damages? There's been rumors that she was on welfare before this happened, not because it happened and I thought assistance is hard to get if a person is employed, already earning an income? maybe not.

shy, you have any links for this?

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1183 on: July 14, 2011, 11:26:11 PM »

BREAKING NEWS: Casey Anthony placed a call to 911 in fear of her life....(dispatcher)"911 what is your emergency"?? please help me, I have a bunch of people trying to kill me!!! Ok ma'am, calm down. What is your name? Casey Anthony!! Ok, Miss Anthony, try to stay calm, an officer will be there in 31 days........ LMAO!!!

this is the best I have ever read!!!  Brilliant.  This needs to be broadcast nationwide.

Thanks........a friend of mine wrote it and posted it on my wall on facebook last night because they knew I was highly pissed over the verdict. LOL

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1184 on: July 14, 2011, 11:29:15 PM »

DEVELOPING: #caseyanthony civil attorney wants to cancel hearing and delay Casey's civil deposition. -Longo

Speaking of the Zenaida Gonzalez that is suing kc, does she have a chance at winning anything?  I was reading claims that in 08 she recieved two traffic tickets (one was criminal) both the same day Annie Downing got a ticket. That one of the tickets for this Zenaida Gonzalez was for not having a valid driver's license (never one issued in Florida) and that both were signed "C. Zenaida Gonzalez". She also needed a Spanish speaking officer and legal forms, claiming to not speak or understand english.

snipped........

Where did you get she needed a translator? Please put up the link as I am convinced that was KC using that name when her and Annie got pulled over.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1185 on: July 14, 2011, 11:29:20 PM »

Hi NCSunny!

I'm pretty certain hiis pic is of Ryan Pasley & Caylee.

Also, I remembered something about Nathan & adoption but I forgot what it was. I'm searching now & see that he & Stacey were in the middle of an adoption when the bio mother decided to keep the child or something? Stacey was older than Nathan, I forget how much but it was around 10 years maybe? There is a son that I remember...name Zachary, but I'm not sure if he's bio with them or was Stacey's? I completely forget!

One thing that's always stayed with me is the fact that Dr. Michael Baden mentioned that he knows who Caylee's bio daddy is, and he's not Lee or George. Now how would he know that? Maybe something in Caylee's DNA showed her paternal lineage to be related or of the same gene pull but not immediate family? It's definitely plausible. I have to find the alleles info again.

Nathan is older than Casey, I remember that much.

Snipped to not stack...Eek, sorry I must have missed where Ryan was identified in that photo. Last I remembered, no one knew who he was...     So sorry to have made more work for everyone.  Back to the rafters to lurk & catch up.   

IIRC, this is NOT anyone named Pleasea....he's the guy that Amy Heuzinga was renting a house from and he was selling it....that is the reason KC started talking to Amy about moving in the A's home with her....

No Puzzler, with all due respect, you are incorrect. It is not JP Chatt, which is who Ricardo was friends with. It was JP's place that Ricardo & Amy rented. JP's family is very wealthy & from Puerto Rico. Earlier somebody mistakenly put the photo up in a reply to my comment of Nate Plesea. That photo is of Ryan Pasley holding Caylee. Ryan & JP looked similar, but this one is def Ryan. He was upset when everything started happening at the beginning. I'd hate for the mass confusion to start again. I'll make a post with JP and also Ryan. ((( hugs )))
Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1186 on: July 14, 2011, 11:29:26 PM »

How awesome if NO ONE showed up for her release!! 
So will we all be here tomorrow for the hearing?? 8am??
I wish that no one would be there for her release.  That would deflate her and Bozo's egos.  However, I do want to know where she is going and the camera's will be the only way to find out.

R.I.P. Caylee Marie Anthony!   You are our ANGEL Caylee!  Making money off of a murdered child is not a legitimate form of income!
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1187 on: July 14, 2011, 11:31:03 PM »

snipped........

Where did you get she needed a translator? Please put up the link as I am convinced that was KC using that name when her and Annie got pulled over.

Omg Me too!!!
Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1188 on: July 14, 2011, 11:34:57 PM »

http://www.facebook.com/jpchatt
JP shaved his head... as much as they say he didnt like KC, I still think they got drunk and hooked up 

Nope, he didn't even know her then. He's friends with Ricardo. That's how Casey met him. Ricardo was renting a place from JP. Amy also tp share the bills, but Ricardo is who introduced JP to everybody.
All of these young kids that knew Casey have all become such responsible people.  I bet KC is so jealous of all of them. 

rmcalo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1189 on: July 14, 2011, 11:39:06 PM »

This is what they bought..would have been the last thing on my mind.....momo's
Ryobi RY09050 2 Cycle Blower / VAC
$99 online

Featuring a variable speed throttle with cruise control, the Ryobi 200 MPH 400 CFM Gas Blower/Vac is designed to provide flexible operation to help you accomplish various tasks around your yard. This product features a 26 cc engine for powerful performance and a lightweight design for easy carrying during use. It can be converted to a vacuum and mulcher with a 12:1 mulching ratio thanks to the included tubes.

Seems kinda strange that Cindy would go along to purchase a blower.  Perhaps they were testing the public waters -- trying to get a general feel of how they will be received.

I don't know -- something that blows hot air? Seems kind of perfect for Cindy to me.
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1190 on: July 14, 2011, 11:39:30 PM »

http://www.facebook.com/jpchatt
JP shaved his head... as much as they say he didnt like KC, I still think they got drunk and hooked up 

Nope, he didn't even know her then. He's friends with Ricardo. That's how Casey met him. Ricardo was renting a place from JP. Amy also tp share the bills, but Ricardo is who introduced JP to everybody.
All of these young kids that knew Casey have all become such responsible people.  I bet KC is so jealous of all of them. 
I totally agree. I bet she was so envious of everybody & that's one of the reasons she used to lie or embellish sooo much. She's just like her mom & dad - have to keep up with the Jones'.
kcrn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1191 on: July 14, 2011, 11:40:06 PM »

Just sayin......

IF Nancy Grace says another word about Casey Anthony, I
will scream. Give it a rest already lady !

MOO: Nancy Grace is one of the rudest, nastiest people I have ever heard on tv.
She is a former prosecutor and KNOWS our legal system. It may not always bring justice, or
be the BEST, but it is all we have, and as a citizen of the USA, it should be respected.

The 12 jurors gave it their best shot, & obviously did not see enough concrete evidence
to find Casey guilty, beyond a shadow of a doubt. They live with themselves daily, and I
feel they honestly did what they felt was best !

I have to disagree about the 12 jurors.  They did the most dishonorable thing a jury could have possibly done.  They only thought of THEMSELVES.  That may have been for different reasons vacations, money or their 15 minutes of fame.  No, They did not do what was best  The ones that felt she was guilty should have stuck to their decision NO MATTER WHAT even if it caused a hung jury.  At least this trial could have started over with a jury that had some intelligence.  Yes, you are right about one thing -they will have to live with themselves and I hope that one day they develop a conscience and have to think about this injustice they served to Caylee each and every day for the rest of their lives. 

I try to respect others opinions, so apologize in advance, but r u kidding me? If these 12 morons had actually spent a little bit of time and actually revisited the evidence like they should have and clearly did not, I could resign myself to the fact that they just didt see it the way I, and so many do. u dont go from 2 believing it was 1st degree to 6/6 for aggravated to 12 ng in that short time period & without asking to review ANY evidence. Its called stupid, lazy or spineless or just some stealth implant. Wont ever respect it, sorry. As far as nancy grace goes, she may be rude &nasty at times, but she seeks justice & isnt afraid to stick to her guns on her opinions like most of these so called lawyers. Im glad we havent had to see much of sunny hostin or jayne weintraub lately. Those 2 make me ill and id rather watch nancy for 24 hrs than those 2 or lkb for 24 seconds. U respect the jury all u want. We dont have to
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1192 on: July 14, 2011, 11:40:31 PM »

This is what they bought..would have been the last thing on my mind.....momo's
Ryobi RY09050 2 Cycle Blower / VAC
$99 online

Featuring a variable speed throttle with cruise control, the Ryobi 200 MPH 400 CFM Gas Blower/Vac is designed to provide flexible operation to help you accomplish various tasks around your yard. This product features a 26 cc engine for powerful performance and a lightweight design for easy carrying during use. It can be converted to a vacuum and mulcher with a 12:1 mulching ratio thanks to the included tubes.

Seems kinda strange that Cindy would go along to purchase a blower.  Perhaps they were testing the public waters -- trying to get a general feel of how they will be received.

I don't know -- something that blows hot air? Seems kind of perfect for Cindy to me.

Monkey Devil!
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1193 on: July 14, 2011, 11:41:52 PM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2011/07/casey-anthony-get-ready-for-extensive-coverage-of-her-jail-release.html
Anthony’s civil attorney, Charles Green, has described that concern as “grandstanding” and an attempt to create a “media spectacle and frenzy,” WESH’s Kealing reported.

WFTV-Channel 9 legal analyst Bill Sheaffer predicted that Casey’s deposition would “make George and Cindy’s deposition look like a walk in the park.” Anthony’s parents had a highly contentious session with Gonzalez’s attorneys.

WOFL-Channel 35’s Shannon Butler explored a petition to get federal authorities to retry Anthony. Defense attorney Diana Tennis said, “I think a lot of people are getting very creative in their thinking about what we can do to ‘correct’ this verdict.” She said a federal indictment is highly unlikely, because killing your child in Florida wouldn’t break a federal law.

Butler concluded, “Let’s be honest, the FBI isn’t going anywhere near this.”

Green is an idiot, Trimm! Did you see on the OCSO site that Casey has already postponed her deposition for the ZFG case more than once. She needs to do it & needs to do it now. If Green starts a trial Tuesday that he has to prepare for tomorrow & this weekend, then Casey should have obtained a different lawyer IMO. Right?

Ya know what? We should copy where Casey's postponed her depo previously & post it to every news station. Green is full of hot air & needs to be deflated.

See? I thought this was the first time.

Would you mind posting that info here, like how many times Casey has postponed or send a link?

TIA, Titch

~Things aren't always what they appear to be~
kcrn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1194 on: July 14, 2011, 11:43:28 PM »

Just sayin......

She is a former prosecutor and KNOWS our legal system. It may not always bring justice, or
be the BEST, but it is all we have, and as a citizen of the USA, it should be respected

The 12 jurors gave it their best shot, & obviously did not see enough concrete evidence
to find Casey guilty, beyond a shadow of a doubt. They live with themselves daily, and I

I have to disagree about the 12 jurors.  They did the most dishonorable thing a jury could have possibly done.  They only thought of THEMSELVES.  That may have been for different reasons vacations, money or their 15 minutes of fame.  No, They did not do what was best  The ones that felt she was guilty should have stuck to their decision NO MATTER WHAT even if it caused a hung jury.  At least this trial could have started over with a jury that had some intelligence.  Yes, you are right about one thing -they will have to live with themselves and I hope that one day they develop a conscience and have to think about this injustice they served to Caylee each and every day for the rest of their lives. 

I try to respect others opinions, so apologize in advance, but r u kidding me? If these 12 morons had actually spent a little bit of time and actually revisited the evidence like they should have and clearly did not, I could resign myself to the fact that they just didt see it the way I, and so many do. u dont go from 2 believing it was 1st degree to 6/6 for aggravated to 12 ng in that short time period & without asking to review ANY evidence. Its called stupid, lazy or spineless or just some stealth implant. Wont ever respect it, sorry. As far as nancy grace goes, she may be rude &nasty at times, but she seeks justice & isnt afraid to stick to her guns on her opinions like most of these so called lawyers. Im glad we havent had to see much of sunny hostin or jayne weintraub lately. Those 2 make me ill and id rather watch nancy for 24 hrs than those 2 or lkb for 24 seconds. U respect the jury all u want. We dont have to

Oh and btw, theres a very big difference between reasonable doubt and shadow of a doubt. Too bad these jurors understood this concept as well as u and so many seem to have understood it.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1195 on: July 14, 2011, 11:52:57 PM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2011/07/casey-anthony-get-ready-for-extensive-coverage-of-her-jail-release.html
Anthony’s civil attorney, Charles Green, has described that concern as “grandstanding” and an attempt to create a “media spectacle and frenzy,” WESH’s Kealing reported.

WFTV-Channel 9 legal analyst Bill Sheaffer predicted that Casey’s deposition would “make George and Cindy’s deposition look like a walk in the park.” Anthony’s parents had a highly contentious session with Gonzalez’s attorneys.

WOFL-Channel 35’s Shannon Butler explored a petition to get federal authorities to retry Anthony. Defense attorney Diana Tennis said, “I think a lot of people are getting very creative in their thinking about what we can do to ‘correct’ this verdict.” She said a federal indictment is highly unlikely, because killing your child in Florida wouldn’t break a federal law.

Butler concluded, “Let’s be honest, the FBI isn’t going anywhere near this.”

Green is an idiot, Trimm! Did you see on the OCSO site that Casey has already postponed her deposition for the ZFG case more than once. She needs to do it & needs to do it now. If Green starts a trial Tuesday that he has to prepare for tomorrow & this weekend, then Casey should have obtained a different lawyer IMO. Right?

Ya know what? We should copy where Casey's postponed her depo previously & post it to every news station. Green is full of hot air & needs to be deflated.

See? I thought this was the first time.

Would you mind posting that info here, like how many times Casey has postponed or send a link?

TIA, Titch

http://cmm.lefora.com/2009/01/10/judge-makes-deposition-decision-in-zenaida-gonzale/

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1196 on: July 14, 2011, 11:59:15 PM »

Just sayin......

be the BEST, but it is all we have, and as a citizen of the USA, it should be respected.

LOL - this is a joke right?  Those 12 idiots do not have the sense God gave a screwdriver handle. I hate to say it but when they were being chosen I was worried about how ignorant they talked. It was like a replay of the OJ trial. Their answers were ignorant and although the prosecution tried, the judge made them keep the most ignorant of them. I fault JP for allowing such stupidity in a major trial. He KNEW how unlearned and uneducated they were but allowed them to be on a jury which needed people with at least a background in science to understand the forensics. Instead he allowed a jury of illiterate morons. They were too uneducated to even know the basic logistics of a murder trial. Even 5th grade students can understand the difference between "concrete evidence" and reasonable doubt. There is NO SUCH thing as concrete evidence in a murder trial and the more they talk, they more they prove my point. I am just sorry that a bunch of people exactly like her mother (uneducated & illiterate) held the fate of the trial in their hands.

shy-monkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1197 on: July 15, 2011, 12:04:49 AM »

I am ok until they play the reading of the verdict, then I have to mute it..it still gets me in the gut
I can't watch it.
I was watching that video for Mason's reach around with Casey and when they got up to hold hands in solidarity, I had to fast forward it.  I can't watch it either.
Can't watch the verdict and I can't and won't watch anything the jurors have to allow. 

I can't watch the verdict, but have watched what those wanna-be jurors have said. The first few interviews I watched made it pretty clear they were dumber than a box of rocks...... a few days later, listening to their interviews in full, I'm to the point I want to publicly apologize to any rocks I may have offended.

What pi$$es me off is all the legal heads who keep talking about the poor jurors, having to deal with all this for just doing their "job". This was a circumstantial case, so obviously the evidence was mandatory for the jury to do the "job" they were there for. They also have made it clear they didn't understand what "reasonable doubt" meant. Had they at least attempted to review evidence and referred to what and how it was reviewed, I for one wouldn't agree with the verdict, but I would accept it and think they did their job. For example when interviewed said things like, *on that day Tony said they were here, kc said she was in Jacksonville, Cindy said she was at the hospital in Jacksonville, yet her cell phone pings were coming from Fusion, which wasn't near the Ant's or the woods, so we took a look at..... etc

instead of what appears to be incompetent lazy arse deliberations that produce irrelevent answers like *I'm a teacher, I read people, I have a degree but am currently in school to get another, so pick my super smart self for foreman...... okay everyone put what few notes you have up, you won't be needing those because I work from memory alone. Now let class begin! Let's start with the most important date June 15th, I want everyone write down how, why, what and where about Caylee's death...." Both 3 and 11 have defended themselves and said they DID ask questions, then they go on to talk about their method of speculation they used to get their answer??? Like the pool picture they all remembered seeing, the one that lead them into talking drownings and deciding she could have drowned-ughhhhh too dumb to even see where and what had been proven about key people on the day Caylee supposedly drowned-the 15th according to the foreman.

I am hoping the well earned bad publicity these idiots have gotten, will at least make future jurors understand they need to take the job as a juror seriously. To think again about having their first order of business be deciding the testimonies and evidence is useless and irrelevent their deliberating. Whether it was all disgarded because it would have been so time consuming or because they didn't comprehend it's purpose, they didn't ask to review one single piece, so how anyone, especially with a legal degree, can say this jury did their "job" is beyond me. If I missed something and they really did do their job, please fill me in-I've about scratched a hole in my head trying to figure it out.
Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1198 on: July 15, 2011, 12:11:53 AM »

http://www.insideedition.com/news/6558/could-cindy-anthony-profit-from-casey-anthonys-trial.aspx

Casey Anthony's mother Cindy was spotted meeting with a top Florida financial advisor.

Her sit-down with J. Michael Bass, president of PrimeQuest Wealth Strategies, is triggering speculation she may have signed a lucrative book or movie deal

I will NOT be buying any book or watch any movie unless it is written by someone who loved Caylee and it tells the truth.  I highly doubt that will happen.
These lazy SOB's need to go out and get a job and quit making money off their precious granddaughter whom they wouldn't even stand up for.  They are all beyond disgusting to me.  I have have spent the last few days writing and calling businesses on the list of sponsors telling them I will boycott anyone that has KC or any of the others making blood money off of Caylee's murder.  I told them despite liking their products/shows I will boycott the shows and sponsors and so will my friends and family.

Aurelia7
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1199 on: July 15, 2011, 12:13:31 AM »

We are all grieving and they are buying power tools at Home Depot
The irony is rich indeed 

Not only that but a NEW car.
W
T
F
?

An advance on Cindy's book and/or pics of Casey  and Caylee for the book that were never released before this?
Yep, perhaps they went out and bought the new Jeep (the day the verdict came down) for KC......you know that Mother of the Year award??? 

Hahaha!  Well, whoever that new Jeep is for, I sure hope they enjoy that "new car" smell.   Razz
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.