April 26, 2024, 11:55:40 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony - JUSTICE DENIED #4 7/13 - 7/14/2011  (Read 432964 times)
shy-monkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1200 on: July 15, 2011, 12:13:35 AM »

CFNews13Casey Casey Anthony News13
DEVELOPING: #caseyanthony civil attorney wants to cancel hearing and delay Casey's civil deposition. -Longo

http://twitter.com/#!/CFNews13Casey

She has a new attorney:_____ Green?

Yes Charles Green has been her lawyer for the ZG lawsuit for a while now.

Speaking of the Zenaida Gonzalez that is suing kc, does she have a chance at winning anything?  I was reading claims that in 08 she recieved two traffic tickets (one was criminal) both the same day Annie Downing got a ticket. That one of the tickets for this Zenaida Gonzalez was for not having a valid driver's license (never one issued in Florida) and that both were signed "C. Zenaida Gonzalez". She also needed a Spanish speaking officer and legal forms, claiming to not speak or understand english.

snipped........

Where did you get she needed a translator? Please put up the link as I am convinced that was KC using that name when her and Annie got pulled over.

Omg Me too!!!

I never followed the Zenaida real person part of the case, so I have no idea about the pulled over part-I'll go look and try to catch up....here's one of the places I was reading about it on...no idea who this is which is why I asked if any of you knew anything about it..,,Hopefully this isn't a site that should be blocked---

http://blog.richardhornsby.com/tag/clerk-of-the-court/
Nuna
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1201 on: July 15, 2011, 12:15:00 AM »

hi Monkeys! I am catching up this evening and the only Internet I have today is my iPhone so I'm having a hard time with links but....Watching channel 4 news (news4jax.com) this noon, there was a snippet about the many Casey Anthony's [in Florida?] I had the sound low and was busy but I did see a pic of KC next to a pic of an adult black man, both read "Casey Anthony" underneath. All I can say is it made me realize some people may be really suffering from this.....well, crap surrounding this whole mess.   

Also, afaik, any traffic ticket in Florida is a criminal offense. I suspect it is the same just about anywhere. In my county of Florida (clay), we have two search options on the clerk's page; criminal (including traffic citations, misdemeanors, felonies, violations, etc.) And Civil, Family and Probate is the other.

Not sure if this helps or confuses anyone. I just wanted to post it before I head off to bed. I have real Internet coming tomorrow so I can hopefully be a little clearer and align myself better to posting rules.   

Love2Read
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1202 on: July 15, 2011, 12:20:41 AM »

Just sayin......

IF Nancy Grace says another word about Casey Anthony, I
will scream. Give it a rest already lady !

MOO: Nancy Grace is one of the rudest, nastiest people I have ever heard on tv.
She is a former prosecutor and KNOWS our legal system. It may not always bring justice, or
be the BEST, but it is all we have, and as a citizen of the USA, it should be respected.

The 12 jurors gave it their best shot, & obviously did not see enough concrete evidence
to find Casey guilty, beyond a shadow of a doubt. They live with themselves daily, and I
feel they honestly did what they felt was best !

I have to respectfully disagree.  The jury lacked the common sense to connect the dots based on critical thinking. This was a strong circumstantial case.  Seems they decided based on a wild "theory" concocted by the defense which was not supported by any evidence what so ever.  How is it that they came to the conclusion that KC had absolutely no involvement not to render a guilty verdict to one of the lesser charges?  The jury was flat out lazy and wrong.  The system is broken when a child murderer goes free.

Totally agree with you, Missiontoconvict!

May Zahra's Spirit shine forever.

Justice for Zahra.
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1203 on: July 15, 2011, 12:23:44 AM »

To prevent further confusion, and bc these 2 boys lives were already turned upside down, I'm going to post their pictures below. They are different, not the same person.

This is Ryan Pasley. He's known Casey since they were little kids. He was one of her best friends. He comes from a good family. He's educated & hard working. This whole ordeal tore him up. He was shaken to the core & went through hell bc he would have helped in anyway he could, so would his parents. They were friends. He is not Caylee's daddy. If he was ever blessed with Caylee, he & his family would have been involved 100%. George & Cindy love Ryan!

Here's Ryan Pasley's Facebook:
http://www.facebook.com/home.php?refid=7#!/profile.php?id=100002402159007

Here's Ryan's FB pic as of today (he's just do adorable!):

Here's a pic of Ryan holding Caylee:

Another picture of Ryan:

This is JP Chatt. His family is wealthy & they're from Puerto Rico. He met Casey through Ricardo & Amy. Ricardo is friends with JP. Amy & Ricardo were roommates renting JP's place. JP didn't care so much for Casey, not that he hated her, it was just "void". He never even heard of Casey when she became pregnant with Caylee, therefore is is not Caylee's dad. He's probably pissed to even have his name mentioned bc he barely knew Casey.

JP's Facebook - http://www.facebook.com/home.php?refid=7#!/jpchatt

His FB pic up now with his head shaved:

Another pic of JP:

Yet another pic of JP:
Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

This is my granddaughter!

« Reply #1204 on: July 15, 2011, 12:26:58 AM »

To prevent further confusion, and bc these 2 boys lives were already turned upside down, I'm going to post their pictures below. They are different, not the same person.

This is Ryan Pasley. He's known Casey since they were little kids. He was one of her best friends. He comes from a good family. He's educated & hard working. This whole ordeal tore him up. He was shaken to the core & went through hell bc he would have helped in anyway he could, so would his parents. They were friends. He is not Caylee's daddy. If he was ever blessed with Caylee, he & his family would have been involved 100%. George & Cindy love Ryan!

Here's Ryan Pasley's Facebook:
http://www.facebook.com/home.php?refid=7#!/profile.php?id=100002402159007

Here's Ryan's FB pic as of today (he's just do adorable!):

Here's a pic of Ryan holding Caylee:

Another picture of Ryan:

This is JP Chatt. His family is wealthy & they're from Puerto Rico. He met Casey through Ricardo & Amy. Ricardo is friends with JP. Amy & Ricardo were roommates renting JP's place. JP didn't care so much for Casey, not that he hated her, it was just "void". He never even heard of Casey when she became pregnant with Caylee, therefore is is not Caylee's dad. He's probably pissed to even have his name mentioned bc he barely knew Casey.

JP's Facebook - http://www.facebook.com/home.php?refid=7#!/jpchatt

His FB pic up now with his head shaved:

Another pic of JP:

Yet another pic of JP:

Thanks Titch!  I wish I had seen these and know this from the beginning.  It seems as though anyone that KC knew has been dragged through the mud!
« Last Edit: July 15, 2011, 12:52:56 AM by klaasend » Logged

R.I.P. Caylee Marie Anthony!   You are our ANGEL Caylee!  Making money off of a murdered child is not a legitimate form of income!
Aurelia7
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1205 on: July 15, 2011, 12:28:46 AM »

This is what they bought..would have been the last thing on my mind.....momo's
Ryobi RY09050 2 Cycle Blower / VAC
$99 online

Featuring a variable speed throttle with cruise control, the Ryobi 200 MPH 400 CFM Gas Blower/Vac is designed to provide flexible operation to help you accomplish various tasks around your yard. This product features a 26 cc engine for powerful performance and a lightweight design for easy carrying during use. It can be converted to a vacuum and mulcher with a 12:1 mulching ratio thanks to the included tubes.

Seems kinda strange that Cindy would go along to purchase a blower.  Perhaps they were testing the public waters -- trying to get a general feel of how they will be received.

I don't know -- something that blows hot air? Seems kind of perfect for Cindy to me.

That gave me a hearty chuckle!  You are sooooo right!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1206 on: July 15, 2011, 12:31:26 AM »

LEP has been a member of Scared Monkeys for a long time.  No need to be disrespectful to her just because you don't agree with her.  You can disagree without being mean.
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1207 on: July 15, 2011, 12:31:37 AM »

Your welcome! I had everything saved from the beginning but we had to get a new harddrive. It crashed when I was researching Casey, Fusion, Frank, BangerBros, etc. Careful, Casey's so contageous that you can contract a virus from 1000 miles away!

Monkey Devil!   
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1208 on: July 15, 2011, 12:36:36 AM »

Hey Klaas or Muffy ... 

I cut the whole facebook hyperlinks for Ryan & JP but for some reason the whole link isn't blue. How did it get messed up? If anybody needs to check them out, they'll have to copy & paste the whole thing. Sorry.
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1209 on: July 15, 2011, 12:40:52 AM »

LEP has been a member of Scared Monkeys for a long time.  No need to be disrespectful to her just because you don't agree with her.  You can disagree without being mean.
With all due respect Klaas, it would have been a bit more respectful if she didnt drop a poopie bomb and leave us without discussing it..she may be a longtime member (I looked before I responded to her) but she hasnt been here that often during the whole Caylee case. So she came in here, pooped, and left... people were upset since the verdict and that was like another kick in the groin

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=11454.msg1446378#msg1446378
« Last Edit: July 15, 2011, 01:25:14 AM by MuffyBee » Logged

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1210 on: July 15, 2011, 12:41:10 AM »

Hey Klaas or Muffy ... 

I cut the whole facebook hyperlinks for Ryan & JP but for some reason the whole link isn't blue. How did it get messed up? If anybody needs to check them out, they'll have to copy & paste the whole thing. Sorry.
The one for JP isnt working.

~Things aren't always what they appear to be~
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1211 on: July 15, 2011, 12:42:28 AM »

hi Monkeys! I am catching up this evening and the only Internet I have today is my iPhone so I'm having a hard time with links but....Watching channel 4 news (news4jax.com) this noon, there was a snippet about the many Casey Anthony's [in Florida?] I had the sound low and was busy but I did see a pic of KC next to a pic of an adult black man, both read "Casey Anthony" underneath. All I can say is it made me realize some people may be really suffering from this.....well, crap surrounding this whole mess.   

Also, afaik, any traffic ticket in Florida is a criminal offense. I suspect it is the same just about anywhere. In my county of Florida (clay), we have two search options on the clerk's page; criminal (including traffic citations, misdemeanors, felonies, violations, etc.) And Civil, Family and Probate is the other.

Not sure if this helps or confuses anyone. I just wanted to post it before I head off to bed. I have real Internet coming tomorrow so I can hopefully be a little clearer and align myself better to posting rules.   

Thanks Nuna!
Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1212 on: July 15, 2011, 12:45:45 AM »

Your welcome! I had everything saved from the beginning but we had to get a new harddrive. It crashed when I was researching Casey, Fusion, Frank, BangerBros, etc. Careful, Casey's so contageous that you can contract a virus from 1000 miles away!

Monkey Devil!   

I learn something new all the time here as when this case started I was on another site.  People are a lot friendlier here and it's easier to find out answers when there is not a thread for each subject.  I remember seeing that picture many times and no one knew who it was.  Glad to know who it is and I don't think KC or anyone knows who Caylee's father is as I think she was sleeping around with anyone.

R.I.P. Caylee Marie Anthony!   You are our ANGEL Caylee!  Making money off of a murdered child is not a legitimate form of income!
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #1213 on: July 15, 2011, 12:48:45 AM »

myfoxorlando myfoxorlando
Casey's psychiatrist: Casey is not a sociopath. She also had 6 seizures while in jail. #Fox35 http://dlvr.it/bDKSH

http://twitter.com/#!/myfoxorlando
Bull...if that were so, Bozo would've used it during trial.

These are my opinions and subject to change.
Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1214 on: July 15, 2011, 12:49:49 AM »

Dr. Drew is good tonight as he has on Andrea Yates husband, Beth Holloway, Summer Thompson's mom.  I wish I had caught it from the beginning.

flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1215 on: July 15, 2011, 12:49:52 AM »

Titch, I have been obsessed with JP as the daddy even tho I know they didnt hang out then..msybr they met at a club? I notice in most pics he has a drink in his hand..KC would like that    .. did he hang with the Lake Vag crowd at any time?

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1216 on: July 15, 2011, 12:51:48 AM »

Titch, I have been obsessed with JP as the daddy even tho I know they didnt hang out then..msybr they met at a club? I notice in most pics he has a drink in his hand..KC would like that    .. did he hang with the Lake Vag crowd at any time?
typo...  when the word maybe looks like something from the rosetta stone, its bedtime

luvmyboys
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1217 on: July 15, 2011, 12:52:10 AM »

I just read that someone in oklahoma tried to kill someone who they thought was casey. This person went in a store and she told the cashier she looked like casey anthony. And the gorl said ok?? And later on in the night that cashier left work. And then she saw that same lady and she hit the cashiers car while the cashier was driving it. Then she pulled over off the road and got out and that person hit her car again and it flipped 2 times and the car landed on the drivers side. The cashier said that she don't look like casey. And idk which but either the cashier or the person who was thinking the cashier loked like casey. One of them had a daughter named caylee. How wierd is that??
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1218 on: July 15, 2011, 12:53:55 AM »

Hey Klaas or Muffy ...  

Fixed it.  Sometimes you need to highlight the url and click on the url icon
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1219 on: July 15, 2011, 12:55:20 AM »

I just read that someone in oklahoma tried to kill someone who they thought was casey. This person went in a store and she told the cashier she looked like casey anthony. And the gorl said ok?? And later on in the night that cashier left work. And then she saw that same lady and she hit the cashiers car while the cashier was driving it. Then she pulled over off the road and got out and that person hit her car again and it flipped 2 times and the car landed on the drivers side. The cashier said that she don't look like casey. And idk which but either the cashier or the person who was thinking the cashier loked like casey. One of them had a daughter named caylee. How wierd is that??

Northern Rose posted the link: http://www.cbs19.tv/story/15084872/casey-anthony

Casey's evilness just keeps taking victims.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.