March 28, 2024, 02:32:55 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony - JUSTICE DENIED #4 7/13 - 7/14/2011  (Read 430275 times)
luvmyboys
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1220 on: July 15, 2011, 12:57:57 AM »

Oh really I didn't see that. Or I wouldn't have wrote all that Smile it is crazy I am glad that lady is ok.
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1221 on: July 15, 2011, 01:10:11 AM »

Dr. Drew is good tonight as he has on Andrea Yates husband, Beth Holloway, Summer Thompson's mom.  I wish I had caught it from the beginning.

Here's the transcript. 

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1107/14/ddhln.01.html

DR. DREW

Casey Anthony Trial Over but Drama Continues
Aired July 14, 2011 - 21:00   ET

THIS IS A RUSH TRANSCRIPT. THIS COPY MAY NOT BE IN ITS FINAL FORM AND MAY BE UPDATED.

DR. DREW PINSKY, HOST: Here we go.

George and Cindy Anthony vanished. Where are Casey`s parents? I`d like to know.

And cash for Casey. Is she a charity case now?

Plus, life after tragedy. Beth Holloway, Ed Smart, Rusty Yates and Dena Thompson have all been there, and they are here to talk about it.

::snipping2::
Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

This is my granddaughter!

« Reply #1222 on: July 15, 2011, 01:14:52 AM »

Dr. Drew is good tonight as he has on Andrea Yates husband, Beth Holloway, Summer Thompson's mom.  I wish I had caught it from the beginning.

Here's the transcript. 

DR. DREW

Casey Anthony Trial Over but Drama Continues

THIS IS A RUSH TRANSCRIPT. THIS COPY MAY NOT BE IN ITS FINAL FORM AND MAY BE UPDATED.

DR. DREW PINSKY, HOST: Here we go.

George and Cindy Anthony vanished. Where are Casey`s parents? I`d like to know.

And cash for Casey. Is she a charity case now?

Plus, life after tragedy. Beth Holloway, Ed Smart, Rusty Yates and Dena Thompson have all been there, and they are here to talk about it.

Thanks!

R.I.P. Caylee Marie Anthony!   You are our ANGEL Caylee!  Making money off of a murdered child is not a legitimate form of income!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1223 on: July 15, 2011, 01:21:43 AM »

DR. DREW

<snipped>

PINSKY: Depravity, Beth. Do you see similarities? We`re going to try to discuss this in the context of Casey Anthony. Do you see similarities between Joran and Casey?

HOLLOWAY: Of course, I do, Dr. Drew. And when you have a parent who has a child that suddenly goes missing and every behavior they display is completely abnormal from what you would see in a parent who is truly searching for the truth and to find their missing loved one. I mean, you cannot help but see that, to me, Casey was doing everything to divert any attention from herself and to place the blame on others. They always, you know, push outside the circle of themselves for the blame.

<snipped>

HOLLOWAY: What I`ve seen with Joran is, even though, they don`t feel as if they`re being held accountable or responsible for their actions, they tend to always go into a downward spiral. And when I think of Casey, I cannot help see some similarities between Casey and Joran, and that, they`re starving for attention.

And if we`re talking about taking a young woman and losing her identity, I mean, what will become of her? I mean, she has no other identity but who she is and the actions that she`s committed in her name. And I think of Joran, he couldn`t have stood to have lost his identity and not have the attention.

<snipped>

HOLLOWAY: Oh, absolutely. And you can see that Casey had already actually disconnected herself from Caylee because she implicated the nanny, and so, placing somebody else who is the last person known she`d be seeing with her daughter alive. So, I feel she had already, as I said, disconnected herself from her daughter, at that point.

<snipped>

HOLLOWAY: Well, I mean, when you think about it, I mean, every tragic event brings about the need for education and change. And it`s unfortunate that a mother could go 31 days without letting anyone know that her daughter was missing. But I mean, it happens time and time again. A horrific event brings about the need for education or change, and that is exactly what is coming out of Caylee`s murder.

<snipped>

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1224 on: July 15, 2011, 01:22:13 AM »

YW, Grandma2Maddie.  My post was in cyberspace for 10 minutes; it finally came back! 
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1225 on: July 15, 2011, 01:23:28 AM »

LEP has been a member of Scared Monkeys for a long time.  No need to be disrespectful to her just because you don't agree with her.  You can disagree without being mean.
With all due respect Klaas, it would have been a bit more respectful if she didnt drop a poopie bomb and leave us without discussing it..she may be a longtime member (I looked before I responded to her) but she hasnt been here that often during the whole Caylee case. So she came in here, pooped, and left... people were upset since the verdict and that was like another kick in the groin

You may disagree with LEP but you may not attack her.  It's not up to you to decide how long someone needs to be around to post their opinion.Has it occured to you some come and read and don't log in unless they're going to post?  Or they may read in the early morning hours?  But it doesn't matter, because a constant presence here isn't mandatory to post.  It's not up to you to decide how long a poster should wait after making a post before they leave.  Maybe LEP didn't know there would be a discussion.  I often see posters wondering if they're invisible because no one replies to their posts.  Others disagreed with LEP's post and they told her in a civil manner and you can do that too.  You may be angry about the verdict but so are many of us and we don't take it out on others.  You are the one that broke the rules flamom.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

This is my granddaughter!

« Reply #1226 on: July 15, 2011, 01:24:48 AM »

YW, Grandma2Maddie.  My post was in cyberspace for 10 minutes; it finally came back! 

There is maintenance every night at midnight I think.  Well, going to bed so I can get up and watch court at 8:00 Eastern time tomorrow. 

R.I.P. Caylee Marie Anthony!   You are our ANGEL Caylee!  Making money off of a murdered child is not a legitimate form of income!
Pattianne
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1227 on: July 15, 2011, 01:31:05 AM »

myfoxorlando myfoxorlando
Casey's psychiatrist: Casey is not a sociopath. She also had 6 seizures while in jail. #Fox35 http://dlvr.it/bDKSH

http://twitter.com/#!/myfoxorlando
Bull...if that were so, Bozo would've used it during trial.

It is bull because when Dr. Drew interviewed the psychiatrist who examined Casey in prison he said that she is not a sociopath and perfectly healthy.  This was in response to a question about Casey trying to get out the the deposition for the Zenaida Gonzalez civil suit.
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1228 on: July 15, 2011, 01:40:53 AM »

Titch, I have been obsessed with JP as the daddy even tho I know they didnt hang out then..maybe they met at a club? I notice in most pics he has a drink in his hand..KC would like that    .. did he hang with the Lake Vag crowd at any time?

Nope, he didn't even know Casey when she got preggers. You see, there was sooooo much confusion in the beginning of this case with regards to Caylee's dad. 3 guys looked sooo much alike at the time: Ryan Pasley, Tony Rusciano & JP Chatt. Caylee's father isn't any of those three. JP didn't know Casey when she got pregnant. Tony dated Casey after she had Caylee. Ryan & Casey weren't like that.

Also, here's a cached link of JP's old website:
http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:90pzyk4Y0rEJ:web.mac.com/jpchatt/JP/About_Me.html
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1229 on: July 15, 2011, 01:47:36 AM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2011/07/casey-anthony-get-ready-for-extensive-coverage-of-her-jail-release.html
Anthony’s civil attorney, Charles Green, has described that concern as “grandstanding” and an attempt to create a “media spectacle and frenzy,” WESH’s Kealing reported.

WFTV-Channel 9 legal analyst Bill Sheaffer predicted that Casey’s deposition would “make George and Cindy’s deposition look like a walk in the park.” Anthony’s parents had a highly contentious session with Gonzalez’s attorneys.

WOFL-Channel 35’s Shannon Butler explored a petition to get federal authorities to retry Anthony. Defense attorney Diana Tennis said, “I think a lot of people are getting very creative in their thinking about what we can do to ‘correct’ this verdict.” She said a federal indictment is highly unlikely, because killing your child in Florida wouldn’t break a federal law.

Butler concluded, “Let’s be honest, the FBI isn’t going anywhere near this.”

Green is an idiot, Trimm! Did you see on the OCSO site that Casey has already postponed her deposition for the ZFG case more than once. She needs to do it & needs to do it now. If Green starts a trial Tuesday that he has to prepare for tomorrow & this weekend, then Casey should have obtained a different lawyer IMO. Right?

Ya know what? We should copy where Casey's postponed her depo previously & post it to every news station. Green is full of hot air & needs to be deflated.

See? I thought this was the first time.

Would you mind posting that info here, like how many times Casey has postponed or send a link?

TIA, Titch

I'm so sorry MK. I just saw this. It's on the OCSO site. I'll have to look at it in the morning unless somebody else does it. I'm so tired. It's 1:44 here right now.  an angelic monkey
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1230 on: July 15, 2011, 01:49:05 AM »

LEP has been a member of Scared Monkeys for a long time.  No need to be disrespectful to her just because you don't agree with her.  You can disagree without being mean.
With all due respect Klaas, it would have been a bit more respectful if she didnt drop a poopie bomb and leave us without discussing it..she may be a longtime member (I looked before I responded to her) but she hasnt been here that often during the whole Caylee case. So she came in here, pooped, and left... people were upset since the verdict and that was like another kick in the groin

You may disagree with LEP but you may not attack her.  It's not up to you to decide how long someone needs to be around to post their opinion.Has it occured to you some come and read and don't log in unless they're going to post?  Or they may read in the early morning hours?  But it doesn't matter, because a constant presence here isn't mandatory to post.  It's not up to you to decide how long a poster should wait after making a post before they leave.  Maybe LEP didn't know there would be a discussion.  I often see posters wondering if they're invisible because no one replies to their posts.  Others disagreed with LEP's post and they told her in a civil manner and you can do that too.  You may be angry about the verdict but so are many of us and we don't take it out on others.  You are the one that broke the rules flamom.

I never attacked anyone........... please re read my post to LEP

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1231 on: July 15, 2011, 01:50:39 AM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2011/07/casey-anthony-get-ready-for-extensive-coverage-of-her-jail-release.html
Anthony’s civil attorney, Charles Green, has described that concern as “grandstanding” and an attempt to create a “media spectacle and frenzy,” WESH’s Kealing reported.

WFTV-Channel 9 legal analyst Bill Sheaffer predicted that Casey’s deposition would “make George and Cindy’s deposition look like a walk in the park.” Anthony’s parents had a highly contentious session with Gonzalez’s attorneys.

WOFL-Channel 35’s Shannon Butler explored a petition to get federal authorities to retry Anthony. Defense attorney Diana Tennis said, “I think a lot of people are getting very creative in their thinking about what we can do to ‘correct’ this verdict.” She said a federal indictment is highly unlikely, because killing your child in Florida wouldn’t break a federal law.

Butler concluded, “Let’s be honest, the FBI isn’t going anywhere near this.”

Green is an idiot, Trimm! Did you see on the OCSO site that Casey has already postponed her deposition for the ZFG case more than once. She needs to do it & needs to do it now. If Green starts a trial Tuesday that he has to prepare for tomorrow & this weekend, then Casey should have obtained a different lawyer IMO. Right?

Ya know what? We should copy where Casey's postponed her depo previously & post it to every news station. Green is full of hot air & needs to be deflated.

See? I thought this was the first time.

Would you mind posting that info here, like how many times Casey has postponed or send a link?

TIA, Titch

http://cmm.lefora.com/2009/01/10/judge-makes-deposition-decision-in-zenaida-gonzale/

Thanks Janet. I'm still trying to catch up before I go to sleep. Glutton for punishment lol! 
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1232 on: July 15, 2011, 02:03:23 AM »

Hey Klaas or Muffy ...  

I cut the whole facebook hyperlinks for Ryan & JP but for some reason the whole link isn't blue. How did it get messed up? If anybody needs to check them out, they'll have to copy & paste the whole thing. Sorry.

Fixed it.  Sometimes you need to highlight the url and click on the url icon

Thank you! 

I'm so tired I'm putting your instead of you're...not spacing right...not thinking.

Klaas, I've been so obssessed since that not guilty verdict was read. I literally wake up all the time. Sooo much going on. I didn't even know this little girl Caylee, yet she's touched us all in such a special way. I don't like knowing Casey will be free to roam the streets this Sunday. I worry enough about my kids as it is. It's literally had such an impact that I wake up in the middle of the night now...wondering how many more murderers are out roaming the streets bc of a not guilty verdict.

At least we know something positive will come out of this: Caylee's Law.
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1233 on: July 15, 2011, 02:09:28 AM »

Good night monkeys. Sweet dreams everyone!

an angelic monkey
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1234 on: July 15, 2011, 02:10:42 AM »

Good night monkeys. Sweet dreams everyone!

an angelic monkey

Good Night

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1235 on: July 15, 2011, 02:16:54 AM »

History will be very unkind to the jurors. They literally had to throw hundreds of pieces of evidence, (circumstantial evidence - but hey, newsflash - that's still evidence) right out the window.

3 years of hard work, right out of the window.

If I were a Casey Juror - I would crawl under a rock and never talk to any of the media.

Because the more they talk... we see exactly why they made the decision they made.

They choked it. I know it. You know it. The American people know it!

The jurors will never probably figure out... they never watched the news to begin with.

> Who is he? 

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
shy-monkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1236 on: July 15, 2011, 02:18:17 AM »

Just sayin......

IF Nancy Grace says another word about Casey Anthony, I
will scream. Give it a rest already lady !

MOO: Nancy Grace is one of the rudest, nastiest people I have ever heard on tv.
She is a former prosecutor and KNOWS our legal system. It may not always bring justice, or
be the BEST, but it is all we have, and as a citizen of the USA, it should be respected.

The 12 jurors gave it their best shot, & obviously did not see enough concrete evidence
to find Casey guilty, beyond a shadow of a doubt. They live with themselves daily, and I
feel they honestly did what they felt was best !

I think a lot of the problem with giving this jury "respect" is it's hard to believe they gave it anything when the defense based their entire what happened to Caylee case around a drowning that happened on June 16th, 2008 and immedietely following the verdict the jury foreman is explaining away his lack of note taking, in so many words saying they didn't need to revisit any evidence because it wasn't needed, then proceeding to go on to talk about *facts* like his visual analysis of George recounting June 15th. I think most would agree they didn't see enough "concrete evidence" but that's because they didn't bother looking at any evidence.

The only defense I've heard from people claiming the jury did their job has been 1. they were there every single day of the trial 2. they came to a verdict like they were required to do.

With all the strategy and time taken for jury selection, it seems like the expectations for those juror's would involve more than "be physically present daily" and "be able to check a guilty or not guilty verdict".

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1237 on: July 15, 2011, 02:42:23 AM »

Here's George fighting his way to the Capitol building to lobby for Caylee's Law!

Go buddy roe!!!!  Give 'em hell.

::justice2NJ::

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #1238 on: July 15, 2011, 02:43:28 AM »

Our Holly Bristow says 1/3 of the emails Cheney Mason got were negative about Casey; most were pro-Casey. #Fox35 http://dlvr.it/bDKQ9

Anyone who believes that I have some oceanfront property in Utah I want to sell you. Mason is a liar just like KC - they ALL are and they all make me sick.

I find it possible only because people like myself gave up trying to scream some sense into their peabreans.  I never emailed Mason.  I emailed Bozo once or twice early on and then just gave up.  So, it is possible that his emails were mostly sunshine and love puppies. 

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1239 on: July 15, 2011, 02:45:05 AM »

Casey's psychiatrist: Casey is not a sociopath. She also had 6 seizures while in jail. #Fox35 http://dlvr.it/bDKSH

Bull...if that were so, Bozo would've used it during trial.

It is bull because when Dr. Drew interviewed the psychiatrist who examined Casey in prison he said that she is not a sociopath and perfectly healthy.  This was in response to a question about Casey trying to get out the the deposition for the Zenaida Gonzalez civil suit.

~Things aren't always what they appear to be~
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.