April 26, 2024, 09:26:10 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony - JUSTICE DENIED #4 7/13 - 7/14/2011  (Read 432988 times)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #240 on: July 13, 2011, 02:26:48 PM »

http://houston.culturemap.com/newsdetail/07-13-11-hide-your-kids-casey-anthony-makes-plans-to-start-over-in-texas/
WORSE THAN GLENN BECK IN DALLAS
Hide your kids: Casey Anthony makes plans to start over in Texas

By Sarah Rufca
07.13.11 | 12:33 pm
 ::snipping2::
The Chicago Sun-Times says Anthony will get some police protection when released prison, as would anyone receiving credible death threats or anyone who has angered Nancy Grace. Anthony is said to be making plans to assume a new identity and considering disguises to change her appearance to avoid being recognized. Hey, at least she has some practice telling elaborate lies.

“There even have been discussions about cosmetic surgery, but Casey has rejected that out of hand,” an Anthony insider told the Sun-Times.

But this might not be all bad news for Texas parents. The words "Casey Anthony" can replace the boogeyman and strike fear in the hearts of children. Brush your teeth, or Casey Anthony's going to get you. Don't ride your bike past the corner, or Casey Anthony might be there hiding. She'll be a Keyser Söze for a new generation.

Do you think Casey Anthony will ever be able to go unrecognized?

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #241 on: July 13, 2011, 02:27:56 PM »

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2011/07/12/casey-anthony-reportedly-plans-to-use-false-name-disguises-upon-release-from/?test=latestnews

Casey Anthony will likely wear disguises and live under an assumed name at a secret location after she is released from prison this weekend, the Chicago Sun-Times reports, quoting a source close to her legal team.

Anthony was found not guilty last week of killing her 2-year-old daughter, Caylee, but was convicted of lying to authorities about the child's 2008 disappearance.

She was sentenced to one year for each of four counts of lying to investigators, but will be released on Sunday because of time already served in jail.

The verdict touched off a wave of national outrage and the paper reported the unidentified source said she believes, "Casey really does not completely understand the depth of hatred out there."

"She's fully aware of the various death threats, of course, but she thinks that's isolated to relatively few nutcases," the source told the newspaper.

Once Anthony arrives at the secret location where she will live, she's expected to use a pseudonym "almost as if she was living in a witness protection-like program," the source reportedly said.

She is also considering various disguises, although she's rejected the option of plastic surgery, according to the source.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2011/07/12/casey-anthony-reportedly-plans-to-use-false-name-disguises-upon-release-from/#ixzz1S0cAMMjL

she is in for a rude awakening, no Casey EVERYONE hates you

Casey loves her face and all that it represents. Her face has made her a celebrity and I think she absolutely believes it will take her to Hollywood, introductions to other celebrities, invitations to "A" list parties, fame and fortune. It is a fantasy that will be denied at every step she takes.  A leopard cannot change its spots. A spider by any other name is still a spider.
Very well said Yoder.  Hollywood (as eccentric as they can be at times) will not open their arms to KC, nope notta, they won't wrap their arms around a child killer.

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #242 on: July 13, 2011, 02:28:44 PM »

Perry lied to the FBI.  He did exactly what he sentenced Casey Anthony for doing, according to this article.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2014389/Casey-Anthony-trial-judge-big-liar-claims-mistress.html#ixzz1S0NJesns

Last week Perry was reelected as Chief Judge.  He was elected by his fellow judges.  Tells me a lot about his fellow judges.  I suspected Perry of being pro-Casey but I didn't suspect he was a womanizer.  It answers a lot of questions and brings up a lot of others.  It won't get a new trial, but not only do I not respect the jury's decision, neither do I respect any ruling he ever made.  This is just icing on the outrageous cake.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #243 on: July 13, 2011, 02:28:51 PM »

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/blogpost/post/george-anthony-father-of-casey-anthony-gets-behind-caylees-law/2011/07/11/gIQAqd2TCI_blog.html?tid=sm_twitter_washingtonpost
Posted at 11:29 AM ET, 07/13/2011
George Anthony, father of Casey Anthony, gets behind ‘Caylee’s Law’
By Melissa Bell

George Anthony said in an e-mail that he was investigating the law and hoped to help get it passed in Florida. “Caylee’s Law will be groundbreaking, and will be up there assisting the Adam Walsh Act, the Lungsford Act, Amber Alert, and many others that are necessary for our children,” he wrote.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #244 on: July 13, 2011, 02:29:15 PM »

HLN - From Lippman

Cindy’s attorney announces that the …

“The Anthony family through their Foundation support the effort to pass a Caylee’s Law…”

“They met with a State representative just yesterday to work on passage of Caylee’s Law” so that it will become law in Florida.

---

Is this not the biggest joke? BTW - Someone from the State of FL needs to shut that fraud foundation down once and for all.
Caylee was never missing. She was dead at the end of the road - Cindy was too busy cleaning the car. Grandpa Stiltskin had
to go to work. Never a missing Caylee.

Oh My God...." through their Foundation" ?????? really...................... A joke is right...except there they are, front and center, lawyer in tow masquerading as legitimate child advocates.
How the holy he!! do they get away with this?
Spokespersons and directors for a "foundation" set up based on lies? Ya know sindy is a lot of things but stupid must not be one of them, her tearful "still looking for her" statement coupled with the self serving " things we just found out 6 weeks ago" covers her big fat lying azz regarding the timing and truth about when they supposedly knew Caylee was dead as opposed to missing.

I'm not apologetic about this, I hate these people with my entire being. Looks like they're dusting off their advocate hats again now that the pesky trial is out of the way. Getting back to making money off of Caylee instead of kc. They must have been surprised that their mission in life wasn't going to be "Free Casey" and " distraut parents of daughter on death row"........full circle back to grieving grandparents. They have NO business speaking on behalf of Caylee or any other child or child protective issue.
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #245 on: July 13, 2011, 02:30:51 PM »

http://articles.orlandosentinel.com/2000-09-01/news/0009010139_1_belvin-perry-chief-judge-love-affair
Scandal Over Love Affair Leaves Belvin Perry At Risk

But Perry stands to lose it all in the Sept. 5 election over a love affair with a court worker, which escalated into a federal discrimination investigation and an embarrassing scandal.

There may be some truth to the above post!

Sooo...If the judge is excused, can there be a mistrial, or is the jury's word still the final say?
No Mistrial and that article is from 2000, not recent.

Thanks JSM.

So, it says the affair started in 1990 & JBP said it only lasted 2 years. There was a $65,000 settlement for Jill losing her job in 1999. In the UK Daily Mail, she insists the affair lasted 7 years. If JBP says it started in 90 but only lasted 2 years, that would mean it ended in 92. But...Jill was fired from her job & the timing would seem off a bit. I mean, she didn't have to say it lasted 7 years. It only made her look worse IMO. Both of them looked bad. The settlement was $65,000 bc it was found Jill was dismissed unfairly.

I never researched JBP even though there were some thing questionable in his past. Maybe we should have?
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #246 on: July 13, 2011, 02:30:52 PM »

http://houston.culturemap.com/newsdetail/07-13-11-hide-your-kids-casey-anthony-makes-plans-to-start-over-in-texas/

By Sarah Rufca
The Chicago Sun-Times says Anthony will get some police protection when released prison, as would anyone receiving credible death threats or anyone who has angered Nancy Grace. Anthony is said to be making plans to assume a new identity and considering disguises to change her appearance to avoid being recognized. Hey, at least she has some practice telling elaborate lies.

“There even have been discussions about cosmetic surgery, but Casey has rejected that out of hand,” an Anthony insider told the Sun-Times.

But this might not be all bad news for Texas parents. The words "Casey Anthony" can replace the boogeyman and strike fear in the hearts of children. Brush your teeth, or Casey Anthony's going to get you. Don't ride your bike past the corner, or Casey Anthony might be there hiding. She'll be a Keyser Söze for a new generation.

Have you been watching "Face Off", Trimm?  

A leopard doesn't change it's spots.  Casey can change her name, but she is always going to be a nasty, self centered looser beyotch and people will recognize her. 

~Things aren't always what they appear to be~
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #247 on: July 13, 2011, 02:32:24 PM »

MattMorganESQ Matt Morgan
Helping Tony Lazzaro and his roommates get their book off the ground today. This will be a must read. #CaseyAnthony
1 hour ago

http://twitter.com/#!/MattMorganESQ

I twitted him asking WHO'S getting the money....

I dont like anyone who writes books on this seems everyone is wanting to cash in she only hung out with them a month wasnt it?

She's like an STD. Once subjected, the after effects linger for years

If the roomates could not say it on the witness stand, I really could care less to read it in a book.

Did you remember they posted here for a while?

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Yoder1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #248 on: July 13, 2011, 02:33:41 PM »

HLN - From Lippman

“The Anthony family through their Foundation support the effort to pass a Caylee’s Law…”

“They met with a State representative just yesterday to work on passage of Caylee’s Law” so that it will become law in Florida.

---

The foundation has no monies. They should have no standing as an entity to do anything. They should not be allowed, without fiscal responsibility, to  ::MonkeyMad::support ANYthing as a "Foundation."

Is this not the biggest joke? BTW - Someone from the State of FL needs to shut that fraud foundation down once and for all.
Caylee was never missing. She was dead at the end of the road - Cindy was too busy cleaning the car. Grandpa Stiltskin had

I agree whole heartedly with you, Carpe; it's a big joke!

I do have to say, however that I'm glad to read that George and Cindy did something/anything together! That radio interview indicating that they had split and that Cindy was going to come out and say the defense story was true had me scared!
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #249 on: July 13, 2011, 02:34:59 PM »

https://www.facebook.com/#!/photo.php?fbid=168405443225248&set=a.168400113225781.39839.167094923356300&type=1&theater

Jeff Ashton's Retirement Party

Can't see it, even if I copy/paste....guess it not the WHOLE addy..

https://www.facebook.com/#!/photo.php?fbid=168405443225248&set=a.168400113225781.39839.167094923356300&type=1&theater

Try the fixed URL above. The pictures are worth it Smile

Thank you!
Pattianne
Scared Monkey

« Reply #250 on: July 13, 2011, 02:35:05 PM »

This is a response to a question from Anderson Cooper about the inflammatory video that Judge Perry did not permit the jury to see.  It's the video of Casey doubled over hyperventilating when she was told in prison that the remains of Caylee had been found.  It was considered inflammatory by the court because at that time Casey knew that part of her defense would be that Caylee had drown so therefore she already knew that her daughter was dead.  Then why the hyperventilating if she already knew that Caylee had drown and was dead?  I understand the meaning of inflammatory but I don't agree because it's fact - something that actually happened.  It's supposedly for the jury to consider. 

Judge Perry is still considering releasing it.  What's the use of releasing it now?  Perhaps if the jury had been allowed to view it, it would have made them stop and think a bit but I doubt they would have even tried to cram the video into their rushed 10 hour deliberation.

http://ac360.blogs.cnn.com/2011/07/11/crime-punishment-anthony-judge-may-release-video/

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #251 on: July 13, 2011, 02:35:19 PM »

PDF: Emergency motion filed    http://www.cfnews13.com/static/articles/images/documents/SKMBT_C45211071313160.pdf

~ Peter Frampton
serenity/4thekids
Scared Monkey

« Reply #252 on: July 13, 2011, 02:37:09 PM »

HLN - From Lippman

---

That makes me want to puke.......this was done by people who actually cared about Caylee, and now they want to stamp their approval on it? I say NO THANKS! They had their chance to do something foer Caylee, they had the opportunity to stand up and do something good for all children by helping to find justice for her by speaking he truth about their wretched daughter and tell families where children are concerned, we have to step up and protect them, even if that means we have to go against our own, instead, they showed the world that you can lie in a court of law and there are no consequences, you can destroy evidence and there are no consequences, you can throw children away in the woods and as long as there is no tissue left, there are no consequences. JMO
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #253 on: July 13, 2011, 02:38:14 PM »

Good morning Monkeys.  I, too, and tired of being told to "Respect the jury's decision."  I do not.  How can I respect a group of people who sat in judgement of a baby killer, yet couldn't judge?  It appears from what a few of them have said, they found every way possible to come up with a logical reason for finding the baby killer "Not gulity," yet there is no possible locical reason.  The fact that Baez told them "Good morning," means Casey's innocent?  How could these morons, who were presumed to be adults with powers of reasoning, believe one word that Baez said.  It should have been stressed by Judge Perry that what was said by the attorneys was not evidence.  It should have been stressed that what was said in opening statements was not a statement of fact. I have not watched, nor will I watch, a single member of the jury on their media blitz.  My information comes from those of you who did watch and from what I gather, they didn't deliberate, reason nor did  they have an interest in doing so.  They liked Baez (Which certainly says something about them) and they made up reasons to find the baby killer not guilty.  Not one reason for their decision that  I have heard is legal nor does it even make sense.

I do respect our system of justice, but do not respect  most notably and recently these twelve idiots who are destroying that system.  The "deliberated" for less that 11 hours.  During that period of time they ate at least four meals, talked about getting that stupid woman out in time for her trip, and admired Baez and themselves. It didn't leave much time for Caylee.  I guess she didn't matter to them. She's dead.

I also blame Judge Perry who seemed to be in such a hurry to keep the trial on his schedule and who allowed and, in fact, forced people on the jury who obviously were not intelligent enough to even understand the evidence, much less make a decision about it.  It also seemed to me that he favored the defense and the reason, IMO, was to get a not guilty verdict so that his precious appeal record would be preserved.  Well, the trial was not about him.  It was about the heinous murder of a precious little girl who's life has been counted as nothing.  Some of his rulings can only be explained in light of the above, and not to insure a fair trial.  While the defendent is entitled to a fair trial, so is the citizenry of this country and IMO this was denied.

Respect that jury?  I think not. I feel nothing but disdain for them and for Judge Perry.  Congratulations, Your Honor, your record and timetable stand.

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Truth Baby
Scared Monkey

« Reply #254 on: July 13, 2011, 02:40:50 PM »

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/blogpost/post/george-anthony-father-of-casey-anthony-gets-behind-caylees-law/2011/07/11/gIQAqd2TCI_blog.html?tid=sm_twitter_washingtonpost
By Melissa Bell

George Anthony said in an e-mail that he was investigating the law and hoped to help get it passed in Florida. “Caylee’s Law will be groundbreaking, and will be up there assisting the Adam Walsh Act, the Lungsford Act, Amber Alert, and many others that are necessary for our children,” he wrote.

"George Anthony said he disagrees with the criticism of the law. He said when he first heard about the petition, he cried."

“This is a great legacy for my granddaughter. Other children still need assistance,” Anthony said. “If it reflects on my daughter, well, so be it.”

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #255 on: July 13, 2011, 02:41:04 PM »

By Sarah Rufca

Have you been watching "Face Off", Trimm?  

A leopard doesn't change it's spots.  Casey can change her name, but she is always going to be a nasty, self centered looser beyotch and people will recognize her. 
Never seen it.Don't watch much tv.Maybe I should check it out.
You are so right about the leopard.    She would be easy to spot,she loves the attention.

~ Peter Frampton
Pattianne
Scared Monkey

« Reply #256 on: July 13, 2011, 02:42:08 PM »

By Melissa Bell

Go sit down George
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #257 on: July 13, 2011, 02:43:12 PM »

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/blogpost/post/george-anthony-father-of-casey-anthony-gets-behind-caylees-law/2011/07/11/gIQAqd2TCI_blog.html
When asked in a phone interview if the allegations could affect the law’s passage, Anthony said that the law had nothing to do with him and everything to do with keeping “the memory of my granddaughter going.” He also said that his life could not get much worse, with people camped outside his home and death threats coming in.

“I couldn’t be hurt more than I already am,” he said. “Caylee is gone and the chances of seeing Casey again. . .who knows. I just want to get through today.”

~ Peter Frampton
dani
Scared Monkey

dum spiro spero.

« Reply #258 on: July 13, 2011, 02:43:14 PM »

MattMorganESQ Matt Morgan
Helping Tony Lazzaro and his roommates get their book off the ground today. This will be a must read. #CaseyAnthony
1 hour ago

http://twitter.com/#!/MattMorganESQ

I twitted him asking WHO'S getting the money....

I dont like anyone who writes books on this seems everyone is wanting to cash in she only hung out with them a month wasnt it?

She's like an STD. Once subjected, the after effects linger for years

If the roomates could not say it on the witness stand, I really could care less to read it in a book.

Did you remember they posted here for a while?
they did? ooo, are their posts still around?

-- my sailor is home, i am complete! --
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #259 on: July 13, 2011, 02:44:55 PM »

By Melissa Bell

Thanks Trimm! an angelic monkey
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.