April 19, 2024, 05:33:11 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony - JUSTICE DENIED #4 7/13 - 7/14/2011  (Read 432638 times)
Yoder1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #260 on: July 13, 2011, 02:45:16 PM »

HLN - From Lippman

Cindy’s attorney announces that the …

“The Anthony family through their Foundation support the effort to pass a Caylee’s Law…”

“They met with a State representative just yesterday to work on passage of Caylee’s Law” so that it will become law in Florida.

---

Is this not the biggest joke? BTW - Someone from the State of FL needs to shut that fraud foundation down once and for all.
Caylee was never missing. She was dead at the end of the road - Cindy was too busy cleaning the car. Grandpa Stiltskin had
to go to work. Never a missing Caylee.

Oh My God...." through their Foundation" ?????? really...................... A joke is right...except there they are, front and center, lawyer in tow masquerading as legitimate child advocates.
How the holy he!! do they get away with this?
Spokespersons and directors for a "foundation" set up based on lies? Ya know sindy is a lot of things but stupid must not be one of them, her tearful "still looking for her" statement coupled with the self serving " things we just found out 6 weeks ago" covers her big fat lying azz regarding the timing and truth about when they supposedly knew Caylee was dead as opposed to missing.

I'm not apologetic about this, I hate these people with my entire being. Looks like they're dusting off their advocate hats again now that the pesky trial is out of the way. Getting back to making money off of Caylee instead of kc. They must have been surprised that their mission in life wasn't going to be "Free Casey" and " distraut parents of daughter on death row"........full circle back to grieving grandparents. They have NO business speaking on behalf of Caylee or any other child or child protective issue.

Does the entire ANTHONY family not understand that the CAYLEE LAW is BECAUSE of them?

NO 911 call.
Wrong hairbrush given for DNA testing, to law enforcement.
"Where's Caylee" huge campaign, when they knew better.
Collecting pity money under false pretenses.
And on and on.

The ANTHONY name can only put a blight on anything they do. "Satan, get thee away from me."
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #261 on: July 13, 2011, 02:45:56 PM »

http://myclerk.myorangeclerk.com/CaseDetail.aspx?CaseID=1450829
07/13/2011           Motion
EMERGENCY MOTION TO COMPEL APPEARANCE AT VIDEOTAPE DEPOSITION
07/13/2011           Motion to Compel
MOTION TO COMPEL

I can't get this link to work.....
Hey CBB.    You have to go through the main site to find it.I hope the media post the motion shortly. 
http://www.myorangeclerk.com/enu/Pages/orange-county-clerk-of-court-home.aspx
http://www.cfnews13.com/static/articles/images/documents/SKMBT_C45211071313160.pdf
Bumping for CBB

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #262 on: July 13, 2011, 02:46:54 PM »

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/blogpost/post/george-anthony-father-of-casey-anthony-gets-behind-caylees-law/2011/07/11/gIQAqd2TCI_blog.html?tid=sm_twitter_washingtonpost
Posted at 11:29 AM ET, 07/13/2011
George Anthony, father of Casey Anthony, gets behind ‘Caylee’s Law’
By Melissa Bell

::snipping2::
George Anthony said in an e-mail that he was investigating the law and hoped to help get it passed in Florida. “Caylee’s Law will be groundbreaking, and will be up there assisting the Adam Walsh Act, the Lungsford Act, Amber Alert, and many others that are necessary for our children,” he wrote.

Thanks Trimm! an angelic monkey
YW,I'll catch in a little while,bad storm over me.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #263 on: July 13, 2011, 02:47:19 PM »

Tks, way to go........

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
Yoder1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #264 on: July 13, 2011, 02:48:10 PM »

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/blogpost/post/george-anthony-father-of-casey-anthony-gets-behind-caylees-law/2011/07/11/gIQAqd2TCI_blog.html
When asked in a phone interview if the allegations could affect the law’s passage, Anthony said that the law had nothing to do with him and everything to do with keeping “the memory of my granddaughter going.” He also said that his life could not get much worse, with people camped outside his home and death threats coming in.

“I couldn’t be hurt more than I already am,” he said. “Caylee is gone and the chances of seeing Casey again. . .who knows. I just want to get through today.”

George, go home, lock the doors, pull down the blinds and hide. You've done WAY too much already.
cecilita
Monkey Junky

« Reply #265 on: July 13, 2011, 02:48:37 PM »

http://houston.culturemap.com/newsdetail/07-13-11-hide-your-kids-casey-anthony-makes-plans-to-start-over-in-texas/
WORSE THAN GLENN BECK IN DALLAS
Hide your kids: Casey Anthony makes plans to start over in Texas

By Sarah Rufca
07.13.11 | 12:33 pm
The Chicago Sun-Times says Anthony will get some police protection when released prison, as would anyone receiving credible death threats or anyone who has angered Nancy Grace. Anthony is said to be making plans to assume a new identity and considering disguises to change her appearance to avoid being recognized. Hey, at least she has some practice telling elaborate lies.

“There even have been discussions about cosmetic surgery, but Casey has rejected that out of hand,” an Anthony insider told the Sun-Times.

But this might not be all bad news for Texas parents. The words "Casey Anthony" can replace the boogeyman and strike fear in the hearts of children. Brush your teeth, or Casey Anthony's going to get you. Don't ride your bike past the corner, or Casey Anthony might be there hiding. She'll be a Keyser Söze for a new generation.

Do you think Casey Anthony will ever be able to go unrecognized?

Have you been watching "Face Off", Trimm?  

A leopard doesn't change it's spots.  Casey can change her name, but she is always going to be a nasty, self centered looser beyotch and people will recognize her. 
yeah, soon or later her horns will come out if somebody makes her feel mad...so then she will be discovered...her horns are unique..i remeber long time I made a comment regarding her horns...for a moment I thought at that time that she had a tumor and I commented here that...but with the time I can confirm that those tumors were horns!!! I cant believe that the monster may come to texas...I will protest!!!
Jesse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #266 on: July 13, 2011, 02:48:47 PM »

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/blogpost/post/george-anthony-father-of-casey-anthony-gets-behind-caylees-law/2011/07/11/gIQAqd2TCI_blog.html
When asked in a phone interview if the allegations could affect the law’s passage, Anthony said that the law had nothing to do with him and everything to do with keeping “the memory of my granddaughter going.” He also said that his life could not get much worse, with people camped outside his home and death threats coming in.

“I couldn’t be hurt more than I already am,” he said. “Caylee is gone and the chances of seeing Casey again. . .who knows. I just want to get through today.”

thought they were in "hiding"
4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #267 on: July 13, 2011, 02:51:36 PM »

The smell of money for their fake foundation brought them out of hiding.

Attitude may not be everything but it counts.
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #268 on: July 13, 2011, 02:52:13 PM »

George Anthony said in an e-mail that he was investigating the law and hoped to help get it passed in Florida. “Caylee’s Law will be groundbreaking, and will be up there assisting the Adam Walsh Act, the Lungsford Act, Amber Alert, and many others that are necessary for our children,” he wrote.

---

Lundsford Act?

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #269 on: July 13, 2011, 02:54:25 PM »

I just got through listening to the highlights of George's testimony. All the talking heads are dissecting the trees in the forest, and nobody's stepping back and looking at the forest.

The forest screams that KC had been dumping Caylee a long time before she dumped her in that swamp. She used to drop her off to Jesse's Dad 3 times a week so she could go to "work"......... yet she had no job. She didn't want to spend time with Caylee and lied so she didn't have to.

The forest screams that KC concocted one lie after the other to avoid being caught without Caylee by her family. Face to face with them, she would run out of workable lies as to her whereabouts. When it happened, she had to fall back on a lie that would not hold up.

The forest screams that within hours of being last seen with Caylee, she's videotaped renting movies without her and for 31 days she tells a variety of lies to explain why she's not with her.

The forest screams that her car smelled like human decomposition so badly that she couldn't drive it.

How....... please help me understand how, a jury could be so distracted by pure allegations of affairs, incest, unnoticed pregnancy, or anything else to ignore the forest's screams?

It was only about Caylee. That's what it was supposed to be about........... Caylee. 

EXCELLENT POST CBB!!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #270 on: July 13, 2011, 02:55:29 PM »

http://myclerk.myorangeclerk.com/CaseDetail.aspx?CaseID=1450829
07/13/2011           Motion
EMERGENCY MOTION TO COMPEL APPEARANCE AT VIDEOTAPE DEPOSITION
07/13/2011           Motion to Compel
MOTION TO COMPEL

WOOHOO!  Doing my Happy Dance..Go John, Go John!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
bikerbev
Monkey Junky

« Reply #271 on: July 13, 2011, 02:56:13 PM »

John Morgan might end up being our biggest hero (well, in line with prosecution), but depoing Casey he can ask her the questions prosecution could not.  It's gonna be good watching Casey have to answer question John Morgan asks her.
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #272 on: July 13, 2011, 02:56:45 PM »

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/blogpost/post/george-anthony-father-of-casey-anthony-gets-behind-caylees-law/2011/07/11/gIQAqd2TCI_blog.html?tid=sm_twitter_washingtonpost
Posted at 11:29 AM ET, 07/13/2011
George Anthony, father of Casey Anthony, gets behind ‘Caylee’s Law’
By Melissa Bell

Thanks Trimm! an angelic monkey
YW,I'll catch in a little while,bad storm over me.

Stay safe & get off the computer...we will not survive without your posts!  Monkey Devil!
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #273 on: July 13, 2011, 02:57:05 PM »

Yes it is the WHOLE addy....but you have to copy and paste the WHOLE addy.....because I didn't  do the hyperlink thingie....I have corrected it now

Thanks Sunny for the link, great pictures of the party.

YW, I thought we needed to see something GOOD!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #274 on: July 13, 2011, 02:58:12 PM »

http://articles.orlandosentinel.com/2000-09-01/news/0009010139_1_belvin-perry-chief-judge-love-affair
Scandal Over Love Affair Leaves Belvin Perry At Risk

But Perry stands to lose it all in the Sept. 5 election over a love affair with a court worker, which escalated into a federal discrimination investigation and an embarrassing scandal.

There may be some truth to the above post!

Sooo...If the judge is excused, can there be a mistrial, or is the jury's word still the final say?
No Mistrial and that article is from 2000, not recent.

bumping in case someone missed it...thanks jsm

Rest in Peace Caylee

Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #275 on: July 13, 2011, 02:58:29 PM »

Do you guys really see Casey moving there? Isn't it a little to close to Texas EquuSearch?
bikerbev
Monkey Junky

« Reply #276 on: July 13, 2011, 02:59:25 PM »

It's a shame A's name could even be put into the same sentence or associated with these people.  Anthony Koolaid for sure.
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #277 on: July 13, 2011, 03:00:16 PM »

Blink! I see you in the rafters!

Whatcha think about those jurors...most importantly #3 & #11?
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #278 on: July 13, 2011, 03:03:16 PM »

HLN - From Lippman

Cindy’s attorney announces that the …

“The Anthony family through their Foundation support the effort to pass a Caylee’s Law…”

“They met with a State representative just yesterday to work on passage of Caylee’s Law” so that it will become law in Florida.

---

Is this not the biggest joke? BTW - Someone from the State of FL needs to shut that fraud foundation down once and for all.
Caylee was never missing. She was dead at the end of the road - Cindy was too busy cleaning the car. Grandpa Stiltskin had
to go to work. Never a missing Caylee.

OMG!  they are going to try to integrated themselves in this legislation and make it theirs...we can't allow that to happen!!  We need to write to whoever is sponsoring this bill and make sure when it becomes LAW the A's have nothing to do with it!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #279 on: July 13, 2011, 03:04:08 PM »

Yes it is the WHOLE addy....but you have to copy and paste the WHOLE addy.....because I didn't  do the hyperlink thingie....I have corrected it now
Thanks Sunny.Makes me smile to see Ashton look so happy.   

YW!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.