April 25, 2024, 08:38:46 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony - JUSTICE DENIED #4 7/13 - 7/14/2011  (Read 432943 times)
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #280 on: July 13, 2011, 03:04:15 PM »

Kudos for finding this!

~Things aren't always what they appear to be~
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #281 on: July 13, 2011, 03:06:08 PM »

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2014389/Casey-Anthony-trial-judge-big-liar-claims-mistress.html?ito=feeds-newsxml

'Casey Anthony trial judge is as big a liar as she is,' claims former mistress of seven years

Father-of-two Judge Perry repeatedly lied to federal investigators after she brought their relationship out into the open and slapped him with a lawsuit, The National Enquirer quotes the source as saying.'Judge Belvin Perry is as big a lair as Casey Anthony!' the source told the National Enquirer.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2014389/Casey-Anthony-trial-judge-big-liar-claims-mistress.html#ixzz1S0NJesns

Something was up

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #282 on: July 13, 2011, 03:06:26 PM »

George Anthony said he disagrees with the criticism of the law. He said when he first heard about the petition, he cried.

“This is a great legacy for my granddaughter. Other children still need assistance,” Anthony said. “If it reflects on my daughter, well, so be it.”

He plans to meet with representatives in Florida and hopes to get the law passed next year.

“If I have to stand on top of the capitol building, I will.”

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/blogpost/post/george-anthony-father-of-casey-anthony-gets-behind-caylees-law/2011/07/11/gIQAqd2TCI_blog.html

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Yoder1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #283 on: July 13, 2011, 03:06:48 PM »

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/blogpost/post/george-anthony-father-of-casey-anthony-gets-behind-caylees-law/2011/07/11/gIQAqd2TCI_blog.html
 ::snipping2::
When asked in a phone interview if the allegations could affect the law’s passage, Anthony said that the law had nothing to do with him and everything to do with keeping “the memory of my granddaughter going.” He also said that his life could not get much worse, with people camped outside his home and death threats coming in.

“I couldn’t be hurt more than I already am,” he said. “Caylee is gone and the chances of seeing Casey again. . .who knows. I just want to get through today.”

thought they were in "hiding"

The smell of money for their fake foundation brought them out of hiding.

Some advice for the Anthony family:

If you have your attorney whine to the media about death threats, keep your mouths shut, stay home and out of sight, don't draw attention to yourselves OR hire different attorney, one that will lie to you and say just what you want to hear.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #284 on: July 13, 2011, 03:06:53 PM »

KittyMom, wow!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2014389/Casey-Anthony-trial-judge-big-liar-claims-mistress.html#ixzz1S0NJesns

Quote on Daily Mail UK:
'Casey Anthony trial judge is as big a liar as she is', claims former mistress of seven years

Kittymom, thank you for bringing all of this to our attention. IMO this is very important.

Isn't the dailymail like STAR and NE?   Monkey Devil!  I don't think it has anything to do with how he ruled on anything involving this case.

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #285 on: July 13, 2011, 03:08:42 PM »

https://www.facebook.com/#!/photo.php?fbid=168405443225248&set=a.168400113225781.39839.167094923356300&type=1&theater

Jeff Ashton's Retirement Party

Can't see it, even if I copy/paste....guess it not the WHOLE addy..

https://www.facebook.com/#!/photo.php?fbid=168405443225248&set=a.168400113225781.39839.167094923356300&type=1&theater

Try the fixed URL above. The pictures are worth it Smile

thanks Brandi...I also fixed it shortly after posting it

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #286 on: July 13, 2011, 03:10:22 PM »

http://www.cnn.com/2011/SHOWBIZ/Movies/07/13/casey.anthony.movie.carey/
A Casey Anthony movie? Not so fast, Hollywood says
By Matthew Carey, CNN
July 13, 2011 12:09 p.m. EDT

(CNN) -- Not so long ago, the idea of a Casey Anthony movie seemed like a certainty. How could Hollywood resist the chance to adapt the sensational murder case?

After all, producers didn't hesitate to turn the Amanda Knox, Natalee Holloway and Clark Rockefeller sagas into TV movies. And interest in those cases pales compared to Anthony, whose trial became the must-see television event of the summer.

But the public outrage over Anthony's acquittal on murder charges is making some in the industry rethink the wisdom of adapting her story to the screen.

"Anyone who pursued a movie based on these events, especially right now, will face some immediate backlash," said Matthew Belloni, news director for The Hollywood Reporter.
It is encouraging to read that no one is really jumping on the Casey Anthony bandwagon.  I believe that as long as we continue to voice our opinions and outrage about this verdict the more impact it will have on preventing Casey from making money off Caylee's little back.  Boycott, boycott and more boycotts. 

AMEN Mission...and call and email!!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

Yoder1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #287 on: July 13, 2011, 03:11:43 PM »

George Anthony said he disagrees with the criticism of the law. He said when he first heard about the petition, he cried.

“This is a great legacy for my granddaughter. Other children still need assistance,” Anthony said. “If it reflects on my daughter, well, so be it.”

He plans to meet with representatives in Florida and hopes to get the law passed next year.

George thinks HE is going to get the law passed? Talk about living in a fantasy world. If his negative image, thrust upon this noble endeavor keeps the law from passing he will STILL be in denial.

His involvement will NOT reflect on his daughter...GEORGE is the one who refused to call 911. It will reflect upon him.

What an ignorant man.
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #288 on: July 13, 2011, 03:12:21 PM »

John Morgan might end up being our biggest hero (well, in line with prosecution), but depoing Casey he can ask her the questions prosecution could not.  It's gonna be good watching Casey have to answer question John Morgan asks her.

My favorite question will be the follow up to KC saying "But it was not THIS Zanny" to which I am sure Morgan will ask - How do you know since you NEVER met her?   Monkey Devil!

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #289 on: July 13, 2011, 03:12:29 PM »

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2014389/Casey-Anthony-trial-judge-big-liar-claims-mistress.html?ito=feeds-newsxml

'Casey Anthony trial judge is as big a liar as she is,' claims former mistress of seven years

Father-of-two Judge Perry repeatedly lied to federal investigators after she brought their relationship out into the open and slapped him with a lawsuit, The National Enquirer quotes the source as saying.'Judge Belvin Perry is as big a lair as Casey Anthony!' the source told the National Enquirer.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2014389/Casey-Anthony-trial-judge-big-liar-claims-mistress.html#ixzz1S0NJesns

Something was up

Monkey Devil! 
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #290 on: July 13, 2011, 03:12:51 PM »

http://www.radaronline.com/exclusives/2011/07/caylee-anthony-possible-grandmother-hires-oj-lawyer-wrongful-death-lawsuit

Caylee Anthony’s Possible Grandmother Hires O.J. Lawyer, Eyes Wrongful Death Suit

Casey Anthony may not be off the hook yet – she still could face a possible wrongful death lawsuit being masterminded by the man who pinned a multi-million dollar judgment against O.J. Simpson.

After a jury acquitted Anthony of charges that she killed 2-year-old daughter Caylee, a famed celebrity lawyer has signed on to represent Donna MacLean, a Massachusetts woman who claims to be the tiny tot's lost grandmother.

PHOTOS: Casey Anthony In Court For Sentencing

"I have been instructed by my lawyer John Q. Kelly not to speak with the press anymore," MacLean, 47, of Rutland, Mass., told Star. "At this time, I'm listening to my legal advice."

It was Kelly who convinced a jury to find O.J. liable for the murders of his wife Nicole Brown Simpson and Ronald Goldman and won $33.5 million in punitive damages from the former football star turned actor.

::snipping2:: ::snipping2::

OK...this could get interesting!!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #291 on: July 13, 2011, 03:13:05 PM »

HLN - From Lippman

Cindy’s attorney announces that the …

“The Anthony family through their Foundation support the effort to pass a Caylee’s Law…”

“They met with a State representative just yesterday to work on passage of Caylee’s Law” so that it will become law in Florida.

---

Is this not the biggest joke? BTW - Someone from the State of FL needs to shut that fraud foundation down once and for all.
Caylee was never missing. She was dead at the end of the road - Cindy was too busy cleaning the car. Grandpa Stiltskin had
to go to work. Never a missing Caylee.

OMG!  they are going to try to integrated themselves in this legislation and make it theirs...we can't allow that to happen!!  We need to write to whoever is sponsoring this bill and make sure when it becomes LAW the A's have nothing to do with it!!

Carpe    Grandpa Stiltskin?? 

I agree Sunny! 

They're big shots now with their "foundation", don't cha know..?. 

~Things aren't always what they appear to be~
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #292 on: July 13, 2011, 03:13:17 PM »

“If I have to stand on top of the capitol building, I will.”

Most people would just stand on the steps. Not George, he wants to climb up on the roof! The guy is such a fruit loop. So annoying!

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #293 on: July 13, 2011, 03:14:43 PM »

KittyMom, wow!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2014389/Casey-Anthony-trial-judge-big-liar-claims-mistress.html#ixzz1S0NJesns

Quote on Daily Mail UK:
'Casey Anthony trial judge is as big a liar as she is', claims former mistress of seven years

Kittymom, thank you for bringing all of this to our attention. IMO this is very important.

Isn't the dailymail like STAR and NE?   Monkey Devil!  I don't think it has anything to do with how he ruled on anything involving this case.

I think the Daily Mail is like the National Enquirer.
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #294 on: July 13, 2011, 03:15:21 PM »

Oh duh! Lol you already had NE!
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #295 on: July 13, 2011, 03:16:27 PM »

Now I'm thinking there might be another reason all together for him standing in the doorway watching KC.  eeewwww

Why do you guys think i keep posting this picture

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #296 on: July 13, 2011, 03:17:34 PM »

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/blogpost/post/george-anthony-father-of-casey-anthony-gets-behind-caylees-law/2011/07/11/gIQAqd2TCI_blog.html?tid=sm_twitter_washingtonpost
Posted at 11:29 AM ET, 07/13/2011
George Anthony, father of Casey Anthony, gets behind ‘Caylee’s Law’
By Melissa Bell

George Anthony said in an e-mail that he was investigating the law and hoped to help get it passed in Florida. “Caylee’s Law will be groundbreaking, and will be up there assisting the Adam Walsh Act, the Lungsford Act, Amber Alert, and many others that are necessary for our children,” he wrote.

how in the hell can this slimy assed, no balls, lying piece of chit think he can help get it passed and as far as investigating the law.....hahahahaha..he couldn't investigate a booger he pull outta his nose that he is always blowing and looking at the result....DAMN THIS MAKE ME ANGRY!!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #297 on: July 13, 2011, 03:18:05 PM »

http://www.radaronline.com/exclusives/2011/07/caylee-anthony-possible-grandmother-hires-oj-lawyer-wrongful-death-lawsuit

Caylee Anthony’s Possible Grandmother Hires O.J. Lawyer, Eyes Wrongful Death Suit

Casey Anthony may not be off the hook yet – she still could face a possible wrongful death lawsuit being masterminded by the man who pinned a multi-million dollar judgment against O.J. Simpson.

After a jury acquitted Anthony of charges that she killed 2-year-old daughter Caylee, a famed celebrity lawyer has signed on to represent Donna MacLean, a Massachusetts woman who claims to be the tiny tot's lost grandmother.

PHOTOS: Casey Anthony In Court For Sentencing

"I have been instructed by my lawyer John Q. Kelly not to speak with the press anymore," MacLean, 47, of Rutland, Mass., told Star. "At this time, I'm listening to my legal advice."

It was Kelly who convinced a jury to find O.J. liable for the murders of his wife Nicole Brown Simpson and Ronald Goldman and won $33.5 million in punitive damages from the former football star turned actor.

::snipping2:: ::snipping2::

OK...this could get interesting!!!

Hold chit! DRAMMMA!
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #298 on: July 13, 2011, 03:19:20 PM »

thanks trim....I hope the jail allows the depo BEFORE she is released!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #299 on: July 13, 2011, 03:19:36 PM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/news_politics/2011/07/after-anthony-juror-media-shake-down-randolph-wants-to-ban-pay-for-interviews.html
After Anthony juror media shake-down, Randolph wants to ban pay-for-interviews
Uncategorized — posted by aaron deslatte on July, 13 2011 2:14 PM

The Orlando Democrat plans to hold a press conference about the legislation Thursday with local defense attorney Mark NeJame, and said in a release that the aim was “to prevent jurors from receiving compensation or monetary benefit in exchange for supplying information related to the trial after discharge.”

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.