April 23, 2024, 06:47:27 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony - JUSTICE DENIED #4 7/13 - 7/14/2011  (Read 432772 times)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #300 on: July 13, 2011, 03:20:24 PM »

thanks trim....I hope the jail allows the depo BEFORE she is released!!
It makes me giddy just to think about it.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Yoder1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #301 on: July 13, 2011, 03:21:00 PM »

George Anthony said he disagrees with the criticism of the law. He said when he first heard about the petition, he cried.

“This is a great legacy for my granddaughter. Other children still need assistance,” Anthony said. “If it reflects on my daughter, well, so be it.”

He plans to meet with representatives in Florida and hopes to get the law passed next year.

George thinks HE is going to get the law passed? Talk about living in a fantasy world. If his negative image, thrust upon this noble endeavor keeps the law from passing he will STILL be in denial.

His involvement will NOT reflect on his daughter...GEORGE is the one who refused to call 911. It will reflect upon him.

What an ignorant man.

Sorry, again. I keep tap dancing in someone else's bucket.
cadillac
Monkey Junky

« Reply #302 on: July 13, 2011, 03:24:17 PM »

John Q Kelly = Fearless

yes
dani
Scared Monkey

dum spiro spero.

« Reply #303 on: July 13, 2011, 03:24:57 PM »

Now I'm thinking there might be another reason all together for him standing in the doorway watching KC.  eeewwww

Why do you guys think i keep posting this picture

IMO it doesn't look like she's looking at him, or that he's looking at her.

-- my sailor is home, i am complete! --
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #304 on: July 13, 2011, 03:26:04 PM »

MattMorganESQ Matt Morgan
Helping Tony Lazzaro and his roommates get their book off the ground today. This will be a must read. #CaseyAnthony
1 hour ago

http://twitter.com/#!/MattMorganESQ

I twitted him asking WHO'S getting the money....

I dont like anyone who writes books on this seems everyone is wanting to cash in she only hung out with them a month wasnt it?

She's like an STD. Once subjected, the after effects linger for years

If the roomates could not say it on the witness stand, I really could care less to read it in a book.

Did you remember they posted here for a while?
they did? ooo, are their posts still around?

YES

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
dani
Scared Monkey

dum spiro spero.

« Reply #305 on: July 13, 2011, 03:27:01 PM »

Now I'm thinking there might be another reason all together for him standing in the doorway watching KC.  eeewwww

---

He has glass eye which is why he always looks kinda weird - could be that's why he looks like that - otherwise it's the same expression he always had, IMO, but his other eye is looking out at the court.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #306 on: July 13, 2011, 03:27:10 PM »

http://myclerk.myorangeclerk.com/CaseDetail.aspx?CaseID=1450829
07/13/2011           Motion
EMERGENCY MOTION TO COMPEL APPEARANCE AT VIDEOTAPE DEPOSITION
07/13/2011           Motion to Compel
MOTION TO COMPEL

WOOHOO!  Doing my Happy Dance..Go John, Go John!!
I pictured you doing a little dance when you read that.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
cecilita
Monkey Junky

« Reply #307 on: July 13, 2011, 03:27:25 PM »

it looks that he is looking at Sindy
dani
Scared Monkey

dum spiro spero.

« Reply #308 on: July 13, 2011, 03:27:28 PM »

Helping Tony Lazzaro and his roommates get their book off the ground today. This will be a must read. #CaseyAnthony
1 hour ago

I dont like anyone who writes books on this seems everyone is wanting to cash in she only hung out with them a month wasnt it?

If the roomates could not say it on the witness stand, I really could care less to read it in a book.

YES

Do you recall their usernames?

Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #309 on: July 13, 2011, 03:28:29 PM »

I dont think he was looking at Casey in this picture.

Seamus Orielly did that piece and in it he said Judge Perry had a knife fight with his brother and lost his right eye.  The right eye I believe is prosthetic.  So, if that's the case, then he could only see with the left- that would make him looking at whomever was sitting to the left of Casey- most likely Sims, but then I'm guessing.

Casey, on the other hand, appears (to me) to be doing her usual goo goo eyes at Mason because the chair next to her, on her right, is empty.

That's just my opinion. 

~Things aren't always what they appear to be~
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #310 on: July 13, 2011, 03:28:48 PM »

http://twitter.com/#!/bobkealing
bobkealing bob kealing
Later today on @WESH 2 and @WESH.com #CaseyAnthony attorney Lisabeth Fryer speaks out about her "baptism of fire."
4 minutes ago

~ Peter Frampton
cadillac
Monkey Junky

« Reply #311 on: July 13, 2011, 03:30:07 PM »

http://twitter.com/#!/bobkealing
bobkealing bob kealing
Later today on @WESH 2 and @WESH.com #CaseyAnthony attorney Lisabeth Fryer speaks out about her "baptism of fire."
4 minutes ago
Who had a "baptism of fire"?
Yoder1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #312 on: July 13, 2011, 03:30:24 PM »

KittyMom, wow!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2014389/Casey-Anthony-trial-judge-big-liar-claims-mistress.html#ixzz1S0NJesns

Quote on Daily Mail UK:
'Casey Anthony trial judge is as big a liar as she is', claims former mistress of seven years

Kittymom, thank you for bringing all of this to our attention. IMO this is very important.

Let's see...Judge Blevin Perry lied to investigators and he slept around while he was married. By the defense's definition, doesn't that make him a lying slut? Just wondering.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #313 on: July 13, 2011, 03:30:36 PM »

John Morgan might end up being our biggest hero (well, in line with prosecution), but depoing Casey he can ask her the questions prosecution could not.  It's gonna be good watching Casey have to answer question John Morgan asks her.

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #314 on: July 13, 2011, 03:31:32 PM »

Look at this one

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #315 on: July 13, 2011, 03:31:42 PM »

John Q Kelly = Fearless

yes

Yep Yep - He's very talented...but it's hard for me to see how this lady is entitled to anything, biological or not. She never bothered to be involved until the trial.

akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #316 on: July 13, 2011, 03:32:34 PM »

1 hour ago

YES

Sorry for the quote stack, but I remember very well.  I asked Tony if she had permission to drive his Jeep while he was gone.  She did NOT.  I still wouldn't read the book.  What would it say?  She lied about Caylee to us, cooked and cleaned for us and did us.....ooops, I mean did Tony????  What else is there to say??

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #317 on: July 13, 2011, 03:33:17 PM »

thanks trim....I hope the jail allows the depo BEFORE she is released!!

If OJ Simpson could not avoid a disposition, (he was a real celeb), I doubt she will wrangle out of this.
I wonder if going to Puerto Rico,  she will playing, catch me, catch me, if you can Smile

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #318 on: July 13, 2011, 03:34:59 PM »

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/43116818
 Search group sues Casey Anthony for costly efforts

::snipping2::
"Casey Anthony knew that her apparent 'cooperation' with the massive searches coordinated by TES created an appearance that she was a victim of law enforcement's unjust investigation and that she was a concerned mother seeking her missing child's return," the lawsuit states.

Texas EquuSearch founder Tim Miller said Anthony's parents, George and Cindy, never wavered from their contention Caylee had been abducted and was still alive, and Casey never contradicted that assertion.

But Miller said that at the start of the search Casey Anthony's lawyer blocked him from questioning her.

"Jose Baez said, 'You can do anything you need to do, but don't ask my client any questions about her daughter,'" Miller told Reuters. "I wasn't going to step over that line."

The lawyer in the defamation suit against Anthony plans to take her deposition on July 19 at his downtown Orlando law office, two days after her release from jail.

John Morgan on Wednesday filed a motion seeking to compel Anthony's appearance at the deposition and to have her held in contempt of court if she does not show up, Morgan's assistant Kimberly Davis told Reuters.

Davis said the deposition will be closed to the public and the media, and security arrangements were being made.

~ Peter Frampton
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #319 on: July 13, 2011, 03:35:17 PM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/news_politics/2011/07/after-anthony-juror-media-shake-down-randolph-wants-to-ban-pay-for-interviews.html
After Anthony juror media shake-down, Randolph wants to ban pay-for-interviews
Uncategorized — posted by aaron deslatte on July, 13 2011 2:14 PM

The Orlando Democrat plans to hold a press conference about the legislation Thursday with local defense attorney Mark NeJame, and said in a release that the aim was “to prevent jurors from receiving compensation or monetary benefit in exchange for supplying information related to the trial after discharge.”

AMEN!!!!!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.