April 26, 2024, 12:01:23 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony - JUSTICE DENIED #4 7/13 - 7/14/2011  (Read 432966 times)
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #320 on: July 13, 2011, 03:37:14 PM »

http://www.radaronline.com/exclusives/2011/07/caylee-anthony-possible-grandmother-hires-oj-lawyer-wrongful-death-lawsuit

Caylee Anthony’s Possible Grandmother Hires O.J. Lawyer, Eyes Wrongful Death Suit

Casey Anthony may not be off the hook yet – she still could face a possible wrongful death lawsuit being masterminded by the man who pinned a multi-million dollar judgment against O.J. Simpson.

After a jury acquitted Anthony of charges that she killed 2-year-old daughter Caylee, a famed celebrity lawyer has signed on to represent Donna MacLean, a Massachusetts woman who claims to be the tiny tot's lost grandmother.

PHOTOS: Casey Anthony In Court For Sentencing

"I have been instructed by my lawyer John Q. Kelly not to speak with the press anymore," MacLean, 47, of Rutland, Mass., told Star. "At this time, I'm listening to my legal advice."

It was Kelly who convinced a jury to find O.J. liable for the murders of his wife Nicole Brown Simpson and Ronald Goldman and won $33.5 million in punitive damages from the former football star turned actor.

::snipping2:: ::snipping2::

OK...this could get interesting!!!

I called it first, Monkeys!  I can sniff a rat in the pack Smile  Yep, she thinks she is so innocent, she is going to sue?

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #321 on: July 13, 2011, 03:37:22 PM »

thanks trim....I hope the jail allows the depo BEFORE she is released!!
It makes me giddy just to think about it.   

me too trim...John is gonna be the one to GET HER!!  Not for Caylee's death but he will get her.....and the law suits are just gonna keep on coming....

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #322 on: July 13, 2011, 03:37:37 PM »

thanks trim....I hope the jail allows the depo BEFORE she is released!!

If OJ Simpson could not avoid a disposition, (he was a real celeb), I doubt she will wrangle out of this.
I wonder if going to Puerto Rico,  she will playing, catch me, catch me, if you can Smile

If anyone helps her avoid this depo can they be charged wiyh contempt.

Attitude may not be everything but it counts.
akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #323 on: July 13, 2011, 03:38:04 PM »

Considering John Q Kelly's involvement with Beth Holloway, to me, it gives this would be grandma some measure of possible credibility.  Honestly, yes, it would have made more sense for her to come forward earlier, but if it puts a hurt on the Anthony's I say go for it.  Anything to make them suffer at this point is okay with me.

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #324 on: July 13, 2011, 03:38:56 PM »

MattMorganESQ Matt Morgan
Helping Tony Lazzaro and his roommates get their book off the ground today. This will be a must read. #CaseyAnthony
1 hour ago

http://twitter.com/#!/MattMorganESQ

I twitted him asking WHO'S getting the money....

I dont like anyone who writes books on this seems everyone is wanting to cash in she only hung out with them a month wasnt it?

She's like an STD. Once subjected, the after effects linger for years

If the roomates could not say it on the witness stand, I really could care less to read it in a book.

Did you remember they posted here for a while?
they did? ooo, are their posts still around?

YES

Sorry for the quote stack, but I remember very well.  I asked Tony if she had permission to drive his Jeep while he was gone.  She did NOT.  I still wouldn't read the book.  What would it say?  She lied about Caylee to us, cooked and cleaned for us and did us.....ooops, I mean did Tony????  What else is there to say??

The thread where Tony took questions is located here: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=3434.0

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #325 on: July 13, 2011, 03:39:12 PM »

MattMorganESQ Matt Morgan
Helping Tony Lazzaro and his roommates get their book off the ground today. This will be a must read. #CaseyAnthony
1 hour ago

http://twitter.com/#!/MattMorganESQ

I twitted him asking WHO'S getting the money....

I dont like anyone who writes books on this seems everyone is wanting to cash in she only hung out with them a month wasnt it?

She's like an STD. Once subjected, the after effects linger for years

If the roomates could not say it on the witness stand, I really could care less to read it in a book.

Did you remember they posted here for a while?
they did? ooo, are their posts still around?

YES

Do you recall their usernames?

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=3433.0 C House

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=3434.0    Tony

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
cadillac
Monkey Junky

« Reply #326 on: July 13, 2011, 03:39:23 PM »

John Q Kelly = Fearless

yes

Yep Yep - He's very talented...but it's hard for me to see how this lady is entitled to anything, biological or not. She never bothered to be involved until the trial.

I did not mean to infer the potential grandmother  is entitled to anything.  I just know Mr. Kelly is fearless and I hope he acts like a gnat if she is indeed the biological grandmother.  Anyone that can set up Joran is a gem in my book.  Casey is a public nuisance and she needs to keep being reminded of that.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #327 on: July 13, 2011, 03:40:05 PM »

Old Thread...questions for Tony L.
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=3434.0

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #328 on: July 13, 2011, 03:41:02 PM »

John Q Kelly = Fearless

yes

Yep Yep - He's very talented...but it's hard for me to see how this lady is entitled to anything, biological or not. She never bothered to be involved until the trial.

I did not mean to infer the potential grandmother  is entitled to anything.  I just know Mr. Kelly is fearless and I hope he acts like a gnat if she is indeed the biological grandmother.  Anyone that can set up Joran is a gem in my book.  Casey is a public nuisance and she needs to keep being reminded of that.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Yoder1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #329 on: July 13, 2011, 03:41:13 PM »

Now I'm thinking there might be another reason all together for him standing in the doorway watching KC.  eeewwww

Why do you guys think i keep posting this picture

IMO it doesn't look like she's looking at him, or that he's looking at her.

Look at this one

Had a professor with a glass eye and we never could determine who he was looking at.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #330 on: July 13, 2011, 03:42:22 PM »

Thanks Blonde,I was just looking the House thread.   

~ Peter Frampton
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #331 on: July 13, 2011, 03:42:59 PM »

http://www.radaronline.com/exclusives/2011/07/caylee-anthony-possible-grandmother-hires-oj-lawyer-wrongful-death-lawsuit

Caylee Anthony’s Possible Grandmother Hires O.J. Lawyer, Eyes Wrongful Death Suit

Casey Anthony may not be off the hook yet – she still could face a possible wrongful death lawsuit being masterminded by the man who pinned a multi-million dollar judgment against O.J. Simpson.

After a jury acquitted Anthony of charges that she killed 2-year-old daughter Caylee, a famed celebrity lawyer has signed on to represent Donna MacLean, a Massachusetts woman who claims to be the tiny tot's lost grandmother.

"I have been instructed by my lawyer John Q. Kelly not to speak with the press anymore," MacLean, 47, of Rutland, Mass., told Star. "At this time, I'm listening to my legal advice."

It was Kelly who convinced a jury to find O.J. liable for the murders of his wife Nicole Brown Simpson and Ronald Goldman and won $33.5 million in punitive damages from the former football star turned actor.

I called it first, Monkeys!  I can sniff a rat in the pack Smile  Yep, she thinks she is so innocent, she is going to sue?

I am sorry, I am not gloating...It is just she did not include Caylee Marie in her son's obit, that ticks me off.
She did not even have the courtesy of calling the Ant's that the child's (possible) Smile daddy passed away.  She claims she
was well aware of who Caylees grandparents were and she did nothing. 

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
karenmamo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #332 on: July 13, 2011, 03:43:51 PM »

Hold chit! DRAMMMA!

Donna has to come up with another $4500...she thought the results might come in before this week ends.  But there is the $$$ delay.
Many thought she was just a kook wanting the spotlight, so I stopped mentioning her.
Whatever can be done.......
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #333 on: July 13, 2011, 03:43:55 PM »

http://articles.orlandosentinel.com/2000-09-01/news/0009010139_1_belvin-perry-chief-judge-love-affair
Scandal Over Love Affair Leaves Belvin Perry At Risk

But Perry stands to lose it all in the Sept. 5 election over a love affair with a court worker, which escalated into a federal discrimination investigation and an embarrassing scandal.

There may be some truth to the above post!

Sooo...If the judge is excused, can there be a mistrial, or is the jury's word still the final say?
No Mistrial and that article is from 2000, not recent.

Thanks JSM.

So, it says the affair started in 1990 & JBP said it only lasted 2 years. There was a $65,000 settlement for Jill losing her job in 1999. In the UK Daily Mail, she insists the affair lasted 7 years. If JBP says it started in 90 but only lasted 2 years, that would mean it ended in 92. But...Jill was fired from her job & the timing would seem off a bit. I mean, she didn't have to say it lasted 7 years. It only made her look worse IMO. Both of them looked bad. The settlement was $65,000 bc it was found Jill was dismissed unfairly.

I never researched JBP even though there were some thing questionable in his past. Maybe we should have?
I read about this a while back, it was in an article about him, his family.

Found the link... http://articles.orlandosentinel.com/2011-04-10/news/os-casey-anthony-trial-belvin-perry-20110410_1_anthony-case-casey-anthony-bias-claim/3

::snipping2::

In 1998, he acknowledged an affair with former deputy court administrator Janis Williamson, an indiscretion for which he publicly apologized. "The first thing you learn," he said, "is how human you are."

He recalled his father's advice about dealing with mistakes: "You've got two choices. You can forever feel sorry for yourself and run and hide or you can dust yourself off and try to go on and make amends."

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #334 on: July 13, 2011, 03:44:11 PM »

John Q Kelly = Fearless

yes

I am a proponent of it to take away any rights Casey has with regard to Caylee's posthumous interests, but I honestly do not believe this woman's son was Caylee's dad.

That said, it is going to be hard to prove damages for someone that never so much as met the child or had standing previously.

Now, punitively, if the Anthony's withheld that knowledge but knew it for their own gain, that's a different issue, but again, I just don't think he was her Dad.
B
Yoder1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #335 on: July 13, 2011, 03:44:48 PM »

Considering John Q Kelly's involvement with Beth Holloway, to me, it gives this would be grandma some measure of possible credibility.  Honestly, yes, it would have made more sense for her to come forward earlier, but if it puts a hurt on the Anthony's I say go for it.  Anything to make them suffer at this point is okay with me.

IMO, she chirped loud and long enough to get someone's attention that could help her. Now she has Kelly and she is heeding his legal advice.
Jesse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #336 on: July 13, 2011, 03:44:54 PM »

John Q Kelly = Fearless

yes

i agree and the A's will be mortified that they arent getting that money
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #337 on: July 13, 2011, 03:46:01 PM »

John Q Kelly = Fearless

yes

There is not a large enough fly swatter for this new granny.  IMO

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #338 on: July 13, 2011, 03:47:24 PM »

http://myclerk.myorangeclerk.com/CaseDetail.aspx?CaseID=1450829
07/13/2011           Motion
EMERGENCY MOTION TO COMPEL APPEARANCE AT VIDEOTAPE DEPOSITION
07/13/2011           Motion to Compel
MOTION TO COMPEL

WOOHOO!  Doing my Happy Dance..Go John, Go John!!
I pictured you doing a little dance when you read that.   

are you peeking in my kitchen!!  We haven't had much to laugh or dance about lately...and all the HATE is getting us nowhere.....so I am focusing on contacting anyone who is even rumored about doing something to promote any of the A's, their attorneys, the jury.....I have written to my representatives, Senator, Governor hell I even sent a letter to OBAMA! I  have send cards to Jeff, Linda and Frank G. and to Lawson Lamar...sent emails, ...hope that will do some good....spouting my hate will not...I am fixin to start on the government of Pasadena TX just in case the rumors are true....here's the website

http://www.ci.pasadena.tx.us/

Pasadena has been a great contributor and friend to TES and for Casey Anthony to wind up in Pasadena would be a slap in the face to all the people live there who donate to TES and support them with benefits and other donation ventures...and especially those who donate during the search for Caylee.....JMO.....

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #339 on: July 13, 2011, 03:49:51 PM »

Titch I did not understand your comment about Donna McLean needing to raise another $4500?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.