April 25, 2024, 08:21:39 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony - JUSTICE DENIED #4 7/13 - 7/14/2011  (Read 432942 times)
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #360 on: July 13, 2011, 04:15:43 PM »

John Q Kelly = Fearless

yes

Yep Yep - He's very talented...but it's hard for me to see how this lady is entitled to anything, biological or not. She never bothered to be involved until the trial.

i agree and the A's will be mortified that they arent getting that money

I hope the Ant's, sue her back (IF she tries to sue for $$)and ask where Caylee's inheritance is from the Insurance company.  Two can play this game. Smile

When the (possible) daddy died, did the mother sue the insurance company and get a settlement? 
Well, if she did, that would mean a portion for Caylee. Caylee is was deceased, she is still entitled to part of that settlement,
 in my opinion. 

seahorse.....do you know the answer to the question you asked about insurance??  And if there was a settlement....CASEY was Caylee LEGAL GUARDIAN AND SHE would get any monies that CAYLEE would have been entitled to and the A's have no legal leg to stand on to sue anyone IMO

Thank-you Sunny.

I am so sorry, I was not clear, if the DNA proves to be accurate, Caylee would be the Heir to Michael's Estate.

Caylee should have gleaned something from the Estate, if the DNA is accurate.  I would guess that money profited, directly or indirectly from his estate, would it go to his Heir?  TY   

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #361 on: July 13, 2011, 04:19:58 PM »

Titch I did not understand your comment about Donna McLean needing to raise another $4500?

Huh? Don't know what you're talking about... Please help me...

Upthread, didnt you post Donna had to raise another $4500 hoping it would be done by the end of the week but was having $$ delays?

Were you referring to the hiring of John Q Kelley or did I read it incorrectly?

No, KarenMamo posted that. I just looked for it. Here's the link:

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=11454.msg1445230#msg1445230

I'll google the info & see of I can come up with something. I'm assuming the $4500 would be a retainer, or part of one, unless JQK is doing it pro bono.

My bad Titch.  Thanks for checking.. Karenmamo??

John Q Kelley does not take a wrongful death case like that, he would likely take it on contingency, and receive 1/3 of any settlement, however, if she has simply retained him for other work, I sincerely hope she is not soliciting funds for any reason.
Yoder1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #362 on: July 13, 2011, 04:22:53 PM »

Now I'm thinking there might be another reason all together for him standing in the doorway watching KC.  eeewwww

Why do you guys think i keep posting this picture

IMO it doesn't look like she's looking at him, or that he's looking at her.

Look at this one

Had a professor with a glass eye and we never could determine who he was looking at.

Well I think he's looking at his nose! 

I just spit iced tea all over my clean shirt.
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #363 on: July 13, 2011, 04:23:24 PM »

http://myclerk.myorangeclerk.com/CaseDetail.aspx?CaseID=1450829
07/13/2011           Motion
EMERGENCY MOTION TO COMPEL APPEARANCE AT VIDEOTAPE DEPOSITION
07/13/2011           Motion to Compel
MOTION TO COMPEL

Defendant
   ANTHONY, CASEY
         CHARLES M GREENE, Esquire

Retained

407-648-1700(W)

07/13/2011           Motion
EMERGENCY MOTION TO COMPEL APPEARANCE AT VIDEOTAPE DEPOSITION
07/13/2011           Motion to Compel
MOTION TO COMPEL
07/13/2011           Notice of Hearing
NOTICE OF HEARING

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #364 on: July 13, 2011, 04:27:55 PM »

OSCaseyAnthony Casey Anthony News
Lawyers fear #caseyanthony won't show for depo in defamation suit, file emergency motion asking judge to intervene: http://thesent.nl/pEwZHf
1 minute ago
https://twitter.com/#!/OSCaseyAnthony

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #365 on: July 13, 2011, 04:35:49 PM »

Considering John Q Kelly's involvement with Beth Holloway, to me, it gives this would be grandma some measure of possible credibility.  Honestly, yes, it would have made more sense for her to come forward earlier, but if it puts a hurt on the Anthony's I say go for it.  Anything to make them suffer at this point is okay with me.

If it proves out she is the grandmother, she has excellent standing for a big lawsuit. KC (and most likely Cindy) KNEW not only who the father was, but hid it. Since the boy knew all about the Anthonys it is possible they also knew him. I am just thinking about all the possibilities here. It hit me as very strange Cindy would not allow her attorney to cooperate with this woman. It hit me that might know this was Caylee's real grandmother or she would not have cared one way or the other.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #366 on: July 13, 2011, 04:38:03 PM »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5SFko2Z_G5c&feature=player_embedded

Casey Anthony Defense Party After Infanticide Not Proven Resumes la Bella Vita Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ

they should all be so proud of themselves....NOT!!  Take note of Simms!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #367 on: July 13, 2011, 04:40:25 PM »

John Q Kelly = Fearless

yes

Yep Yep - He's very talented...but it's hard for me to see how this lady is entitled to anything, biological or not. She never bothered to be involved until the trial.

i agree and the A's will be mortified that they arent getting that money

What money specifically?  I was thinking that Florida may have a victim's fund which would be paid but other than that what is there?  The only thing I can think of is any royalties off any books written or use of her name.

shy-monkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #368 on: July 13, 2011, 04:40:50 PM »

great-maybe I can help with a cheap plan that will guarantee she's left alone- it shouldn't cost much to find her a blow up pool floaty and a volunteer that will "safely" drop her and her floaty off in the middle of an "undisclosed" ocean.
Even cheaper than that ... wrap an entire roll of duct tape around her head ... perhaps it would be a little difficult for her to breathe ... but no one would recognize her!   Monkey Devil!

LOL I bet someone would donate duct tape for that costume too..
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #369 on: July 13, 2011, 04:44:32 PM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/article/news/2011/july/278529/Emergency-motion-demands-quick-deposition-of-Casey-Anthony

Emergency motion demands quick deposition of Casey Anthony

ORLANDO --

Attorneys for Zenaida Gonzalez want to make sure they will be able to take Casey Anthony's deposition within the next week.

Gonzalez's attorney John Morgan filed an emergency motion to compel Casey's appearance at a videotaped deposition.

Morgan wants to either force Casey to answer questions under oath before she leaves jail, or have the judge force her to appear next Tuesday in Morgan's office for that deposition.
 ::snipping2::
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #370 on: July 13, 2011, 04:45:50 PM »

With all these subsequent suits, there's going to be a ruckus every time Casey has to be in court.  This is going to continue for a while.

**Does anyone know how to find that article that Seamus O'Reilly (got it right this time!!) did on Judge Perry?  Or have a link?
Here is one.
http://seamusoriley.blogspot.com/2011/06/judege-belvin-perrys-court.html

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #371 on: July 13, 2011, 04:46:03 PM »

Considering John Q Kelly's involvement with Beth Holloway, to me, it gives this would be grandma some measure of possible credibility.  Honestly, yes, it would have made more sense for her to come forward earlier, but if it puts a hurt on the Anthony's I say go for it.  Anything to make them suffer at this point is okay with me.

If it proves out she is the grandmother, she has excellent standing for a big lawsuit. KC (and most likely Cindy) KNEW not only who the father was, but hid it. Since the boy knew all about the Anthonys it is possible they also knew him. I am just thinking about all the possibilities here. It hit me as very strange Cindy would not allow her attorney to cooperate with this woman. It hit me that might know this was Caylee's real grandmother or she would not have cared one way or the other.

WOW.

Turbo,

How can we find out, please, if this women has filed lawsuits before?  Would that information be in Court Dockets?  TY
What is my point?  I want to see if she recieved any dough before Smile

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #372 on: July 13, 2011, 04:49:04 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/28536616/detail.html
Emergency Motion Filed In Casey Civil Case
Attorneys For Zenaida Gonzalez Don't Want Casey To Disappear
POSTED: 4:04 pm EDT July 13, 2011
UPDATED: 4:20 pm EDT July 13, 2011

Read more: http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/28536616/detail.html#ixzz1S1KIaFvu

~ Peter Frampton
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #373 on: July 13, 2011, 04:51:16 PM »

Titch I did not understand your comment about Donna McLean needing to raise another $4500?

Huh? Don't know what you're talking about... Please help me...

Upthread, didnt you post Donna had to raise another $4500 hoping it would be done by the end of the week but was having $$ delays?

Were you referring to the hiring of John Q Kelley or did I read it incorrectly?

No, KarenMamo posted that. I just looked for it. Here's the link:

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=11454.msg1445230#msg1445230

I'll google the info & see of I can come up with something. I'm assuming the $4500 would be a retainer, or part of one, unless JQK is doing it pro bono.

My bad Titch.  Thanks for checking.. Karenmamo??

John Q Kelley does not take a wrongful death case like that, he would likely take it on contingency, and receive 1/3 of any settlement, however, if she has simply retained him for other work, I sincerely hope she is not soliciting funds for any reason.

No problem toots.

I'm gonna dig in though. Donna McLean, right? I remember hearing Donna say her son had a low paying job, also lived in other states, that he met Casey when he was working for a moving company, etc. Her son died in a drunk driving accident, one in which he was driving, and his sister died from injuries afterward. It turned out that he "borrowed" his grandfather's car without asking, so it's his gpop's car that was wrapped around the tree & totalled. He was speeding, very fast.

I don't remember much else bc I blew it off. I'll search now...

What about those jurors? Whatcha thinkin'? Did you see where one juror was dismissed after she informed JBP that a guy in black that she thought was a detective questioned her? Could it be Jeremy Lyons? This was during the fiasco of that screaming lady interrupting jury selection...
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #374 on: July 13, 2011, 04:52:02 PM »

CFNews13Casey Casey Anthony News13
BREAKING: #caseyanthony hearing Friday at 10am in civil case involving Zenaida Gonzalez. Casey not expected to attend. -Longo
20 minutes ago

http://twitter.com/#!/CFNews13Casey

~ Peter Frampton
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #375 on: July 13, 2011, 04:53:08 PM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/news_politics/2011/07/after-anthony-juror-media-shake-down-randolph-wants-to-ban-pay-for-interviews.html
After Anthony juror media shake-down, Randolph wants to ban pay-for-interviews
Uncategorized — posted by aaron deslatte on July, 13 2011 2:14 PM

The Orlando Democrat plans to hold a press conference about the legislation Thursday with local defense attorney Mark NeJame, and said in a release that the aim was “to prevent jurors from receiving compensation or monetary benefit in exchange for supplying information related to the trial after discharge.”

AMEN!!!!!!

I am so happy to read this.  an angelic monkey
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #376 on: July 13, 2011, 04:56:35 PM »

thanks trim....I hope the jail allows the depo BEFORE she is released!!
It makes me giddy just to think about it.   

Me too---let's pop the bubbly!!!!!!   I would just love to see her have to face John Morgan!!   
DonFL
Monkey Junky

« Reply #377 on: July 13, 2011, 04:57:19 PM »

George Anthony said he disagrees with the criticism of the law. He said when he first heard about the petition, he cried.

“This is a great legacy for my granddaughter. Other children still need assistance,” Anthony said. “If it reflects on my daughter, well, so be it.”

He plans to meet with representatives in Florida and hopes to get the law passed next year.

“If I have to stand on top of the capitol building, I will.”

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/blogpost/post/george-anthony-father-of-casey-anthony-gets-behind-caylees-law/2011/07/11/gIQAqd2TCI_blog.html

Pretty much like Cindy was going to knock on every door?

It's easier to get forgiveness than permission.
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #378 on: July 13, 2011, 04:59:19 PM »

This all seems exciting for her, changing her appearance, her name, her location.

The cops, who investigated her and she lied to,  have to protect her.  It's almost like they have to eat crow.

It's just insane to me.

While they are passing new laws for child victims, they need to look into the jury selection process.  Short of a Guilty verdict, I have never heard of another 1st Degree murder case where the jury made a Not Guilty decision in 10 hours.

I understand all the sacrafices this jury had to make- but I also understand that for however long these people were sequestered to do their civic duty, not only were they doing this for the victim, for justice, etc.., but they were doing it for their own communities, families, kids and grand kids.  Trying to make this world a safer place.

A lot of the members of the jury did not have children.  Many of us have children.  Sometimes when we talk to single people about parenting issues, they just can't relate. They have no clue.  I think these jurors were of this caliber.

They'll never understand when a woman is in a store soon after giving birth and her breast leak when she hears another baby crying, or the depth of sheer panic a parent feels when their child disappears for just a second, or the pride a parent feels when their child takes their first step.

(I'm not excluding step parents.  Step parents GROW into their parenting role.  Once that emotional bond has developed- that's it.  There are plenty of step parents who have taken better care of the children than the ex-spouse/parent.)

How, if there was enough evidence to get an indictment from the Grand Jury, these 12 people, couldn't ask for clarification, ask to review anything, if not for justice for Caylee, but for society and safety for the rest of us.

If the foreman was the one guiding the discussions, the other jurors, (I think I read the first show of hands said 6-6 split- they) just took his word for it- we know this because nothing was requested.  There was no confirmation of any points considered.

Talk about a bunch of dead beat jurors.  One of them took off out of fear?  If she made the best decision she could have made based on the evidence, why's she running? 

This case was sad not only for Caylee, but for the justice system and society.

~Things aren't always what they appear to be~
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #379 on: July 13, 2011, 04:59:33 PM »

Monkey's,

How could we find out if the Mac Smile recieved any dough from any insurance company or elsewhere, concerning her son ? 
Would that information be in the usual court dockets?  TY

How could anybody have gotten insurance money if he stole the car he crashed & killed himself in (plus his sister)?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.