April 18, 2024, 12:51:30 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony - JUSTICE DENIED #4 7/13 - 7/14/2011  (Read 432591 times)
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #460 on: July 13, 2011, 06:40:09 PM »

Here's 4.

http://plymouthdailynews.com/did-caylee-anthonys-real-father-die-2007-accident-14033

Snipped:

Did Caylee Anthony's real father die in this 2007 accident?
Submitted by Editor on Thu, 06/30/2011 - 8:49am News
Caylee's dad died in Falmouth along with his sister Sarah from Plymouth

In October 2007 Duggan was killed in a single car accident in Falmouth. 
Michael P. Duggan, 24, of 40 Richard St., Marshfield, was killed at 5:45 p.m. Saturday in Falmouth, according to Falmouth police. He was pronounced dead at the scene.
A passenger, Sarah J. Duggan, 18, of 486 Ship Pond Road, Plymouth, was injured in the crash. She was taken to Falmouth Hospital and later to Brigham and Women's Hospital, where she later died.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #461 on: July 13, 2011, 06:44:53 PM »

Sorry Sunny , I was making a joke too. The W word was Whackadoodle.Sometimes it's hard to kid in quote stacks. Hug?

WHEW!  thanks....I thought I had insulted you.....sometimes it is very difficult to project humor and mine is often far out.....

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #462 on: July 13, 2011, 06:46:48 PM »

http://www.radaronline.com/exclusives/2011/07/caylee-anthony-possible-grandmother-hires-oj-lawyer-wrongful-death-lawsuit

Caylee Anthony’s Possible Grandmother Hires O.J. Lawyer, Eyes Wrongful Death Suit

Casey Anthony may not be off the hook yet – she still could face a possible wrongful death lawsuit being masterminded by the man who pinned a multi-million dollar judgment against O.J. Simpson.

After a jury acquitted Anthony of charges that she killed 2-year-old daughter Caylee, a famed celebrity lawyer has signed on to represent Donna MacLean, a Massachusetts woman who claims to be the tiny tot's lost grandmother.

PHOTOS: Casey Anthony In Court For Sentencing

"I have been instructed by my lawyer John Q. Kelly not to speak with the press anymore," MacLean, 47, of Rutland, Mass., told Star. "At this time, I'm listening to my legal advice."

It was Kelly who convinced a jury to find O.J. liable for the murders of his wife Nicole Brown Simpson and Ronald Goldman and won $33.5 million in punitive damages from the former football star turned actor.

::snipping2:: ::snipping2::

OK...this could get interesting!!!

Hold chit! DRAMMMA!

Donna has to come up with another $4500...she thought the results might come in before this week ends.  But there is the $$$ delay.
Many thought she was just a kook wanting the spotlight, so I stopped mentioning her.
Whatever can be done.......

I am standing on the side of caution regarding this potential grandmother. Casey's lies were spread far and wide. She may have told this woman's son he was Caylee's father. This woman could lose thousands of dollars for nothing. I hope I am wrong.

I'm lost if this was Caylee's dad why didn't Casey try to get his S/S check for Caylee

Because she must have been with soooooooo many she just didn't know who it was.
Also what are the chances she slept with these two guys and now they are both DEAD

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #463 on: July 13, 2011, 06:48:21 PM »

Here's 5.  (Pls note: I'm putting out as much info as I can find)

Obit

http://www.currentobituary.com/ShowObit.aspx?id=42653&member_id=113

Quote:

Michael Duggan
October 27, 2007
Michael P. Duggan, of Plymouth, by car accident on October 27th at the age of 24. Beloved son of Donna L. (Camarota) MacLean of Rutland and Wendy Duggan of Falmouth. Beloved stepson of Kelly A. (Hegarty) Cahoon and Steven T. Cahoon, both of Plymouth and gerald A. MacLean of Rutland. Beloved grandson of Margaret and Wilfred Duggan of Marshfield, Thomas J. Camarota of East Falmouth and the late Wanda G. Camarota. Beloved brother of Matthew G. Duggan, Meghan J. Tassanari and Megan A. Duggan all of Plymouth, Joshua K. Van Kleef of Spencer, Nickolas L. Van Kleef of Rutland and the late Sarah J. Duggan. Beloved stepbrother of Stephanie F. and Sheri A. Cahoon both of Plymouth. Michael was born in Danbury, CT and grew up in Plymouth. Michael worked in the restaurant for several years. Funeral from the Richard Davis Funeral Home, 619 State Rd (Rt. 3A), Plymouth (Manomet) on Saturday, November 3rd at 9AM. Funeral mass at St. Bonaventure's Church, 799 State Rd, Plymouth at 10AM. Relatives and friends are respectfully invited. Visiting hours will be on Friday from 2 to 5 and 6 to 9 PM. Burial in Vine Hills Cemetery, Plymouth.
4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #464 on: July 13, 2011, 06:51:30 PM »

Here's 5.  (Pls note: I'm putting out as much info as I can find)

Obit

http://www.currentobituary.com/ShowObit.aspx?id=42653&member_id=113

Quote:

Michael Duggan
October 27, 2007
Michael P. Duggan, of Plymouth, by car accident on October 27th at the age of 24. Beloved son of Donna L. (Camarota) MacLean of Rutland and Wendy Duggan of Falmouth. Beloved stepson of Kelly A. (Hegarty) Cahoon and Steven T. Cahoon, both of Plymouth and gerald A. MacLean of Rutland. Beloved grandson of Margaret and Wilfred Duggan of Marshfield, Thomas J. Camarota of East Falmouth and the late Wanda G. Camarota. Beloved brother of Matthew G. Duggan, Meghan J. Tassanari and Megan A. Duggan all of Plymouth, Joshua K. Van Kleef of Spencer, Nickolas L. Van Kleef of Rutland and the late Sarah J. Duggan. Beloved stepbrother of Stephanie F. and Sheri A. Cahoon both of Plymouth. Michael was born in Danbury, CT and grew up in Plymouth. Michael worked in the restaurant for several years. Funeral from the Richard Davis Funeral Home, 619 State Rd (Rt. 3A), Plymouth (Manomet) on Saturday, November 3rd at 9AM. Funeral mass at St. Bonaventure's Church, 799 State Rd, Plymouth at 10AM. Relatives and friends are respectfully invited. Visiting hours will be on Friday from 2 to 5 and 6 to 9 PM. Burial in Vine Hills Cemetery, Plymouth.

I read somewhere that he didn't have a drivers license due to a medical condition. Have you seen this ?

Attitude may not be everything but it counts.
cadillac
Monkey Junky

« Reply #465 on: July 13, 2011, 06:52:28 PM »

http://www.radaronline.com/exclusives/2011/07/caylee-anthony-possible-grandmother-hires-oj-lawyer-wrongful-death-lawsuit

Caylee Anthony’s Possible Grandmother Hires O.J. Lawyer, Eyes Wrongful Death Suit

Casey Anthony may not be off the hook yet – she still could face a possible wrongful death lawsuit being masterminded by the man who pinned a multi-million dollar judgment against O.J. Simpson.

After a jury acquitted Anthony of charges that she killed 2-year-old daughter Caylee, a famed celebrity lawyer has signed on to represent Donna MacLean, a Massachusetts woman who claims to be the tiny tot's lost grandmother.

"I have been instructed by my lawyer John Q. Kelly not to speak with the press anymore," MacLean, 47, of Rutland, Mass., told Star. "At this time, I'm listening to my legal advice."

It was Kelly who convinced a jury to find O.J. liable for the murders of his wife Nicole Brown Simpson and Ronald Goldman and won $33.5 million in punitive damages from the former football star turned actor.

Hold chit! DRAMMMA!

Donna has to come up with another $4500...she thought the results might come in before this week ends.  But there is the $$$ delay.
Many thought she was just a kook wanting the spotlight, so I stopped mentioning her.

I am standing on the side of caution regarding this potential grandmother. Casey's lies were spread far and wide. She may have told this woman's son he was Caylee's father. This woman could lose thousands of dollars for nothing. I hope I am wrong.

I'm lost if this was Caylee's dad why didn't Casey try to get his S/S check for Caylee

Also what are the chances she slept with these two guys and now they are both DEAD

I am regretful that I read this and assumed that John Q Kelly is her attorney.  Is he?  Can this be confirmed??  I am wondering now.  I read it from a monkey and whoops thought it to be true. 

Can anyone confirm that JQK is representing her?
alagary
Monkey Junky

« Reply #466 on: July 13, 2011, 06:54:48 PM »

I hope that I am putting too much faith in Morgan & Morgan putting the screws to the murderer. Been let down before.
alagary
Monkey Junky

« Reply #467 on: July 13, 2011, 06:56:17 PM »

I hope that I am putting too much faith in Morgan & Morgan putting the screws to the murderer. Been let down before.
NOT putting too much faith
Aurelia7
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #468 on: July 13, 2011, 06:56:31 PM »

::snipping2::

How was it verified that it really was Tony and Clint and not just someone messing around?
shy-monkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #469 on: July 13, 2011, 06:57:03 PM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/article/news/2011/july/278529/Emergency-motion-demands-quick-deposition-of-Casey-Anthony

Emergency motion demands quick deposition of Casey Anthony

ORLANDO --

Attorneys for Zenaida Gonzalez want to make sure they will be able to take Casey Anthony's deposition within the next week.

Gonzalez's attorney John Morgan filed an emergency motion to compel Casey's appearance at a videotaped deposition.

Morgan wants to either force Casey to answer questions under oath before she leaves jail, or have the judge force her to appear next Tuesday in Morgan's office for that deposition.

Have you heard anything about kc's attorney appealing the 4 lying to LE convictions? I caught the end of a clip saying something about kc not having to give any depositions with those charges in appeal because her statements may effect a now pending case? something? anyone?
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #470 on: July 13, 2011, 06:57:12 PM »

Considering John Q Kelly's involvement with Beth Holloway, to me, it gives this would be grandma some measure of possible credibility.  Honestly, yes, it would have made more sense for her to come forward earlier, but if it puts a hurt on the Anthony's I say go for it.  Anything to make them suffer at this point is okay with me.

If it proves out she is the grandmother, she has excellent standing for a big lawsuit. KC (and most likely Cindy) KNEW not only who the father was, but hid it. Since the boy knew all about the Anthonys it is possible they also knew him. I am just thinking about all the possibilities here. It hit me as very strange Cindy would not allow her attorney to cooperate with this woman. It hit me that might know this was Caylee's real grandmother or she would not have cared one way or the other.

WOW.

Turbo,

How can we find out, please, if this women has filed lawsuits before?  Would that information be in Court Dockets?  TY
What is my point?  I want to see if she recieved any dough before Smile
Did she have the DNA test done yet?

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #471 on: July 13, 2011, 06:57:14 PM »

So Donna McLean was on "Ghost Hunters"?? Isn't that the show where the guy "cusses out" spirits???? 

cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #472 on: July 13, 2011, 06:59:30 PM »

Hold chit! DRAMMMA!

I am regretful that I read this and assumed that John Q Kelly is her attorney.  Is he?  Can this be confirmed??  I am wondering now.  I read it from a monkey and whoops thought it to be true. 

Can anyone confirm that JQK is representing her?

Me too cadillac....

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #473 on: July 13, 2011, 07:00:42 PM »

Here's 6.

http://www.patriotledger.com/news/x411949729?mobRedir=false

Quote:

Driver in fatal crash was unlicensed
Accident kills Plymouth woman, brother

By Sydney Schwartz
The Patriot Ledger
Posted Oct 31, 2007 @ 04:54 AM

MARSHFIELD —
Michael P. Duggan didn’t have a driver’s license when the car he was driving crashed on Cape Cod on Saturday. The accident killed him and his younger sister.
Police said the state had revoked the 24-year-old Marshfield man’s license indefinitely for medical reasons in 2001.
The accident occurred at about 7 p.m. Saturday on Seacoast Shores Boulevard in Falmouth. According to police, Duggan, driving a car registered to his grandfather, was going south when he passed another vehicle.
As he tried to return to his lane, the car went off the road, took down about 60 feet of picket fence and hit an NStar utility pole, police said.
Police said the vehicle hit the pole with such force that it wrapped around the pole.
Duggan, who once lived at 40 Richard St. in Marshfield, died at the scene.
His sister, Sarah Duggan, 18, of 486 Ship Pond Road, Plymouth, was taken to Falmouth Hospital and then transferred to Brigham and Women’s Hospital in Boston, where she died Tuesday morning.
Falmouth police said Michael Duggan was driving a 2005 Chrysler Sebring registered to his grandfather, Wilfred F. Duggan of 40 Richard St., Marshfield.
Wilfred Duggan said Michael Duggan had not lived at 40 Richard St. for about 15 years.

He said he did not know what happened regarding the accident and could not comment for the family.
Marshfield police have a record of a non-criminal incident indicating that Michael Duggan lived at 40 Richard St. in 1999.
Falmouth police said an identification card Michael Duggan was carrying indicating that he lived in East Rutherford, N.J., when the card was issued, in October 2006.
After the accident, police said, they spoke with Darcey Duggan of 161 Seacoast Shores Boulevard, an address on a document they found in the vehicle. Darcey Duggan told them she was sleeping when the accident took place and was unaware that the vehicle was missing.
The relationship between her and the victims is unclear.
Police believe speed was a factor. They said the State Police accident reconstruction team would determine the cause.
Funeral arrangements could not be confirmed.
Reach Sydney Schwartz at sschwartz@ledger.com.
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #474 on: July 13, 2011, 07:00:53 PM »

Considering John Q Kelly's involvement with Beth Holloway, to me, it gives this would be grandma some measure of possible credibility.  Honestly, yes, it would have made more sense for her to come forward earlier, but if it puts a hurt on the Anthony's I say go for it.  Anything to make them suffer at this point is okay with me.

If it proves out she is the grandmother, she has excellent standing for a big lawsuit. KC (and most likely Cindy) KNEW not only who the father was, but hid it. Since the boy knew all about the Anthonys it is possible they also knew him. I am just thinking about all the possibilities here. It hit me as very strange Cindy would not allow her attorney to cooperate with this woman. It hit me that might know this was Caylee's real grandmother or she would not have cared one way or the other.

Did Casey say that the father of little Caylee was killed in an auto accident ?   I guess it doesn't matter, but I seem to remember that, way back in the beginning .....

Yes different guy  Jesus Ortiz, Caylee father, died in the crash.

http://media.www.centralfloridafuture.com/media/storage/paper174/news/2007/05/21/News/Ucf-Student.Dies.In.Tragic.Car.Crash-2905719-page2.shtml

Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #475 on: July 13, 2011, 07:01:03 PM »

Sorry O/T~

Brandi~
Trying to locate that link you posted about that murdered little boy.  Do you remember where the news source is, a friend of mine wants to read it.

TIA

~Things aren't always what they appear to be~
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #476 on: July 13, 2011, 07:01:31 PM »

Jennifer Ford: Juror #3 7/13/11  InSession
http://www.youtube.com/user/Sierra1947#p/u/0/DHP-940isZQ

Will she ever shut up?

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #477 on: July 13, 2011, 07:02:17 PM »

Here's 4.

http://plymouthdailynews.com/did-caylee-anthonys-real-father-die-2007-accident-14033

Snipped:

Did Caylee Anthony's real father die in this 2007 accident?
Submitted by Editor on Thu, 06/30/2011 - 8:49am News
Caylee's dad died in Falmouth along with his sister Sarah from Plymouth

In October 2007 Duggan was killed in a single car accident in Falmouth. 
Michael P. Duggan, 24, of 40 Richard St., Marshfield, was killed at 5:45 p.m. Saturday in Falmouth, according to Falmouth police. He was pronounced dead at the scene.
A passenger, Sarah J. Duggan, 18, of 486 Ship Pond Road, Plymouth, was injured in the crash. She was taken to Falmouth Hospital and later to Brigham and Women's Hospital, where she later died.

http://www.findagrave.com/cgi-bin/fg.cgi?page=gr&GSlh=1&GRid=72224409&
 May 14, 1983
Danbury
Fairfield County
Connecticut, USA
Death:  Oct. 27, 2007, USA

Michael P. Duggan, of Plymouth, by car accident on October 27, 2007 at the age of 24. Beloved son of Donna L. (Camorota) MacLean of Rutland and Wendy Duggan of Falmouth. Beloved stepson of Kelly A. (Hegarty) Cahoon and Steven T. Cahoon, both of Plymouth and Gerald A. MacLean of Rutland. Beloved grandson of Margaret and Wilfred Duggan of Marshfield, Thomas J. Camarota of East Falmouth and the late Wanda G. Camarota. Beloved brother of Matthew G.Duggan, Meghan J. Tassanari and Megan A.Guggan, all of Plymouth Joshua K.Van Kleef of Spencer, Nickolas L. Van Kleef of Rutland and the late Sarah J. Duggan. Beloved stepbrother of Stephenie F. and Sheri A. Cahoon, both of Plymouth. Funeral from the Richard Davis Funeral Home, 619 State Rd. (Route 3A), Plymouth (Manomet) on Saturday, November 3 at 9 a.m. Funeral Mass in St. Bonaventure Church, 799 State Rd., Plymouth at 10 a.m. Relatives and friends are respectfully invited. Visiting hours on Friday from 2-5 and 6-9 p.m. Michael was born in Danbury CT and grew up in Plymouth. Michael worked in the restaurant business for several years. Burial in Vine Hill Cemetery, Plymouth.
Published in The Patriot Ledger from November 1 to November 2, 2007

------------------------------------

Caylee Marie's name is not included in this Obit.  Why not? 

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #478 on: July 13, 2011, 07:04:24 PM »

So Donna McLean was on "Ghost Hunters"?? Isn't that the show where the guy "cusses out" spirits???? 

I cannot open it up on my desktop at the moment but is this the episode?

"It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities." Sir Josiah Stamp

“I don't have anything to gain. It's not going to save my daughter's life. But it could save your daughter's life.”  ~Mark Lunsford
alagary
Monkey Junky

« Reply #479 on: July 13, 2011, 07:04:45 PM »

Jennifer Ford: Juror #3 7/13/11  InSession
http://www.youtube.com/user/Sierra1947#p/u/0/DHP-940isZQ

Will she ever shut up?
potato head must think this is the road to Hollywood
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.