March 29, 2024, 12:10:12 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony - JUSTICE DENIED #4 7/13 - 7/14/2011  (Read 430316 times)
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #480 on: July 13, 2011, 07:05:24 PM »

I hope that I am putting too much faith in Morgan & Morgan putting the screws to the murderer. Been let down before.
I am not putting faith into anything.. This gramma wannabe is a sad woman, having difficulty letting go of her 2 passed on children..
I just am having so much personal difficulty with all of the conspiracy theories, false hopes to find a loophole to prosecute any of the Ants....
for now, for me.. it is over..
Poor Caylee deserved better than she got...
I will always keep my ears perked for new developments...
Janet, you taught me about Occum's Razor... I try to remember that when I hear stuff that is way out there, Thank you!!
I will still read, just post less....

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #481 on: July 13, 2011, 07:05:42 PM »

Jennifer Ford: Juror #3 7/13/11  InSession
http://www.youtube.com/user/Sierra1947#p/u/0/DHP-940isZQ

Will she ever shut up?

Personally, I think Corky has an agenda.
karenmamo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #482 on: July 13, 2011, 07:07:06 PM »

Considering John Q Kelly's involvement with Beth Holloway, to me, it gives this would be grandma some measure of possible credibility.  Honestly, yes, it would have made more sense for her to come forward earlier, but if it puts a hurt on the Anthony's I say go for it.  Anything to make them suffer at this point is okay with me.

If it proves out she is the grandmother, she has excellent standing for a big lawsuit. KC (and most likely Cindy) KNEW not only who the father was, but hid it. Since the boy knew all about the Anthonys it is possible they also knew him. I am just thinking about all the possibilities here. It hit me as very strange Cindy would not allow her attorney to cooperate with this woman. It hit me that might know this was Caylee's real grandmother or she would not have cared one way or the other.
the possible grandmother is not the same woman said that she always knew in her heart that the most hated woman was innocent?

Yep, the one & only
what changed her mind now?...!!! terrible!!!

My guess is she stated she believed Casey innocent in order to get some cooperation from mom and pop anthony...guess she learned that would not work.  She does not state now she thinks slore is innocent.
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #483 on: July 13, 2011, 07:08:33 PM »

Will she ever shut up?

She thinks it may be a small number of the population who are upset with the verdict???? What the hell is she smokin?

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
karenmamo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #484 on: July 13, 2011, 07:08:51 PM »

HLN 10 minutes ago, Casey cannot plead 5th Amendment in a deposition. Baez will try to appeal her convictions so she CAN plead 5th in this deposition.

Clock is ticking again.

Honest to God.......I will take ANYTHING.  And I know you all feel the same.  Bring it on   
alagary
Monkey Junky

« Reply #485 on: July 13, 2011, 07:09:07 PM »

I hope that I am putting too much faith in Morgan & Morgan putting the screws to the murderer. Been let down before.
I am not putting faith into anything.. This gramma wannabe is a sad woman, having difficulty letting go of her 2 passed on children..
I just am having so much personal difficulty with all of the conspiracy theories, false hopes to find a loophole to prosecute any of the Ants....
Janet, you taught me about Occum's Razor... I try to remember that when I hear stuff that is way out there, Thank you!!

Heard this one: When you hear hoof beats it aint zebras?
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #486 on: July 13, 2011, 07:09:15 PM »

I'm very sorry my post 475 is all bold. It's not meant to be. I only bolded the important parts but must have forgotten a back slash or end bracket.
Aurelia7
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #487 on: July 13, 2011, 07:10:52 PM »

http://www.radaronline.com/exclusives/2011/07/caylee-anthony-possible-grandmother-hires-oj-lawyer-wrongful-death-lawsuit

Caylee Anthony’s Possible Grandmother Hires O.J. Lawyer, Eyes Wrongful Death Suit

Casey Anthony may not be off the hook yet – she still could face a possible wrongful death lawsuit being masterminded by the man who pinned a multi-million dollar judgment against O.J. Simpson.

After a jury acquitted Anthony of charges that she killed 2-year-old daughter Caylee, a famed celebrity lawyer has signed on to represent Donna MacLean, a Massachusetts woman who claims to be the tiny tot's lost grandmother.

PHOTOS: Casey Anthony In Court For Sentencing

"I have been instructed by my lawyer John Q. Kelly not to speak with the press anymore," MacLean, 47, of Rutland, Mass., told Star. "At this time, I'm listening to my legal advice."

It was Kelly who convinced a jury to find O.J. liable for the murders of his wife Nicole Brown Simpson and Ronald Goldman and won $33.5 million in punitive damages from the former football star turned actor.

::snipping2:: ::snipping2::

OK...this could get interesting!!!

Hold chit! DRAMMMA!

Drama indeed.  So how does this work exactly?  This woman "hires" a lawyer but is she really having to fork out a retainer or is he working pro bono until the case is $ettled?  If it turns out that DNA testing shows her son is NOT the father then this woman is on the hook for massive attorney fees, right?  So she either must be really sure about the parentage or she's just really, really stupid.

4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #488 on: July 13, 2011, 07:12:07 PM »

Here's 5.  (Pls note: I'm putting out as much info as I can find)

Obit

http://www.currentobituary.com/ShowObit.aspx?id=42653&member_id=113

Quote:

Michael Duggan
October 27, 2007
Michael P. Duggan, of Plymouth, by car accident on October 27th at the age of 24. Beloved son of Donna L. (Camarota) MacLean of Rutland and Wendy Duggan of Falmouth. Beloved stepson of Kelly A. (Hegarty) Cahoon and Steven T. Cahoon, both of Plymouth and gerald A. MacLean of Rutland. Beloved grandson of Margaret and Wilfred Duggan of Marshfield, Thomas J. Camarota of East Falmouth and the late Wanda G. Camarota. Beloved brother of Matthew G. Duggan, Meghan J. Tassanari and Megan A. Duggan all of Plymouth, Joshua K. Van Kleef of Spencer, Nickolas L. Van Kleef of Rutland and the late Sarah J. Duggan. Beloved stepbrother of Stephanie F. and Sheri A. Cahoon both of Plymouth. Michael was born in Danbury, CT and grew up in Plymouth. Michael worked in the restaurant for several years. Funeral from the Richard Davis Funeral Home, 619 State Rd (Rt. 3A), Plymouth (Manomet) on Saturday, November 3rd at 9AM. Funeral mass at St. Bonaventure's Church, 799 State Rd, Plymouth at 10AM. Relatives and friends are respectfully invited. Visiting hours will be on Friday from 2 to 5 and 6 to 9 PM. Burial in Vine Hills Cemetery, Plymouth.

I read somewhere that he didn't have a drivers license due to a medical condition. Have you seen this ?

MARSHFIELD -Michael P. Duggan didn't have a driver's license when the car he was driving crashed on Cape Cod on Saturday.

The accident killed him and his younger sister.

Police said the state had revoked the 24-year-old Marshfield man's license indefinitely for medical reasons in 2001.

The accident occurred at about 7 p.m. Saturday on Seacoast Shores Boulevard in Falmouth. According to police, Duggan, driving a car registered to his grandfather, was going south when he passed another vehicle.

As he tried to return to his lane, the car went off the road, took down about 60 feet of picket fence and hit an NStar utility pole, police said.

Police said the vehicle hit the pole with such force that it wrapped around the pole.

Duggan, who once lived at 40 Richard St. in Marshfield, died at the scene.

His sister, Sarah Duggan, 18, of 486 Ship Pond Road, Plymouth, was taken to Falmouth Hospital and then transferred to Brigham and Women's Hospital in Boston, where she died Tuesday morning.

Falmouth police said Michael Duggan was driving a 2005 Chrysler Sebring registered to his grandfather, Wilfred F. Duggan of 40 Richard St., Marshfield.

::snipping2::

http://findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_8043/is_20071031/ai_n47818008/

Attitude may not be everything but it counts.
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #489 on: July 13, 2011, 07:12:15 PM »

http://www.radaronline.com/exclusives/2011/07/caylee-anthony-possible-grandmother-hires-oj-lawyer-wrongful-death-lawsuit

Caylee Anthony’s Possible Grandmother Hires O.J. Lawyer, Eyes Wrongful Death Suit

Casey Anthony may not be off the hook yet – she still could face a possible wrongful death lawsuit being masterminded by the man who pinned a multi-million dollar judgment against O.J. Simpson.

After a jury acquitted Anthony of charges that she killed 2-year-old daughter Caylee, a famed celebrity lawyer has signed on to represent Donna MacLean, a Massachusetts woman who claims to be the tiny tot's lost grandmother.

"I have been instructed by my lawyer John Q. Kelly not to speak with the press anymore," MacLean, 47, of Rutland, Mass., told Star. "At this time, I'm listening to my legal advice."

It was Kelly who convinced a jury to find O.J. liable for the murders of his wife Nicole Brown Simpson and Ronald Goldman and won $33.5 million in punitive damages from the former football star turned actor.

Hold chit! DRAMMMA!

Drama indeed.  So how does this work exactly?  This woman "hires" a lawyer but is she really having to fork out a retainer or is he working pro bono until the case is $ettled?  If it turns out that DNA testing shows her son is NOT the father then this woman is on the hook for massive attorney fees, right?  So she either must be really sure about the parentage or she's just really, really stupid.

Or lying...

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #490 on: July 13, 2011, 07:13:24 PM »

Sorry O/T~

Brandi~
Trying to locate that link you posted about that murdered little boy.  Do you remember where the news source is, a friend of mine wants to read it.

TIA

Wasn't me.

tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #491 on: July 13, 2011, 07:13:43 PM »

Considering John Q Kelly's involvement with Beth Holloway, to me, it gives this would be grandma some measure of possible credibility.  Honestly, yes, it would have made more sense for her to come forward earlier, but if it puts a hurt on the Anthony's I say go for it.  Anything to make them suffer at this point is okay with me.

If it proves out she is the grandmother, she has excellent standing for a big lawsuit. KC (and most likely Cindy) KNEW not only who the father was, but hid it. Since the boy knew all about the Anthonys it is possible they also knew him. I am just thinking about all the possibilities here. It hit me as very strange Cindy would not allow her attorney to cooperate with this woman. It hit me that might know this was Caylee's real grandmother or she would not have cared one way or the other.
Did Casey say that the father of little Caylee was killed in an auto accident ?   I guess it doesn't matter, but I seem to remember that, way back in the beginning .....
Yes different guy  Jesus Ortiz, Caylee father, died in the crash.
http://media.www.centralfloridafuture.com/media/storage/paper174/news/2007/05/21/News/Ucf-Student.Dies.In.Tragic.Car.Crash-2905719-page2.shtml

Thank you .
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #492 on: July 13, 2011, 07:13:51 PM »

Here's 5.  (Pls note: I'm putting out as much info as I can find)

Obit

http://www.currentobituary.com/ShowObit.aspx?id=42653&member_id=113

Quote:

Michael Duggan
October 27, 2007
Michael P. Duggan, of Plymouth, by car accident on October 27th at the age of 24. Beloved son of Donna L. (Camarota) MacLean of Rutland and Wendy Duggan of Falmouth. Beloved stepson of Kelly A. (Hegarty) Cahoon and Steven T. Cahoon, both of Plymouth and gerald A. MacLean of Rutland. Beloved grandson of Margaret and Wilfred Duggan of Marshfield, Thomas J. Camarota of East Falmouth and the late Wanda G. Camarota. Beloved brother of Matthew G. Duggan, Meghan J. Tassanari and Megan A. Duggan all of Plymouth, Joshua K. Van Kleef of Spencer, Nickolas L. Van Kleef of Rutland and the late Sarah J. Duggan. Beloved stepbrother of Stephanie F. and Sheri A. Cahoon both of Plymouth. Michael was born in Danbury, CT and grew up in Plymouth. Michael worked in the restaurant for several years. Funeral from the Richard Davis Funeral Home, 619 State Rd (Rt. 3A), Plymouth (Manomet) on Saturday, November 3rd at 9AM. Funeral mass at St. Bonaventure's Church, 799 State Rd, Plymouth at 10AM. Relatives and friends are respectfully invited. Visiting hours will be on Friday from 2 to 5 and 6 to 9 PM. Burial in Vine Hills Cemetery, Plymouth.

I read somewhere that he didn't have a drivers license due to a medical condition. Have you seen this ?

http://www.patriotledger.com/news/x411949729
MARSHFIELD —

Michael P. Duggan didn’t have a driver’s license when the car he was driving crashed on Cape Cod on Saturday. The accident killed him and his younger sister.

Police said the state had revoked the 24-year-old Marshfield man’s license indefinitely for medical reasons in 2001.

Read more: http://www.patriotledger.com/archive/x411949729#ixzz1S1upCexJ

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
karenmamo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #493 on: July 13, 2011, 07:14:07 PM »

What about those jurors? Whatcha thinkin'? Did you see where one juror was dismissed after she informed JBP that a guy in black that she thought was a detective questioned her? Could it be Jeremy Lyons? This was during the fiasco of that screaming lady interrupting jury selection...

I am glad to see you write this...........I thought I heard that too and then decided I misunderstood because nothing else was ever said about it.  

This was during jury selection the perspective juror was being questioned when the nutty lady yelled in the court room. The prospective juror was asked to step into the hall and was approached by a detective wearing black and he talked to her.She was dismissed.

I sooooo hope that man in black is who we think it is ...I have been so disheartened since the verdict I am eager for any little crumb.  Anything.
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #494 on: July 13, 2011, 07:16:03 PM »

Heard this one: When you hear hoof beats it aint zebras?
Algary..do you know in med school they teach that sometimes it isnt a horse, but a zebra?? all I know is I have fatigue of the heart, a slightly broken heart.. this poor baby had no relatives stand up for her
I pray that it will come around like a boomerang to hit them all in the head

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #495 on: July 13, 2011, 07:16:59 PM »

WOW.

Turbo,

How can we find out, please, if this women has filed lawsuits before?  Would that information be in Court Dockets?  TY
What is my point?  I want to see if she recieved any dough before Smile
Did she have the DNA test done yet?

That is the 20,000 question.      

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #496 on: July 13, 2011, 07:17:17 PM »

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #497 on: July 13, 2011, 07:22:05 PM »

Will she ever shut up?
potato head must think this is the road to Hollywood
Potato head!!!! I really needed that laugh right now.

No Trimm Potato head will never shut up. 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #498 on: July 13, 2011, 07:23:49 PM »

Here's 7.

http://m.capecodonline.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20071030/NEWS/710300325&template=wapart

Quote:

Falmouth crash survivor's condition worsens
By Mary Ann Bragg
STAFF WRITER
October 30, 2007 - 7:35 AM
EAST FALMOUTH — The 18-year-old passenger in Saturday evening's deadly one-car crash on Seacoast Shores Boulevard will likely be taken off life support in a Boston hospital, a family member said yesterday.

The condition of the young Plymouth woman, Sarah J. Duggan, worsened yesterday at Brigham and Women's Hospital when doctors eliminated her sedatives to relieve pressure on her brain, according to her parent, Wendy Duggan of East Falmouth.

"They're suggesting it's time to say goodbye," she said last night, speaking by phone from the hospital.

Sarah Duggan's half-brother, Michael P. Duggan, 24, died at the scene of the accident, police said.

The crash occurred after Michael Duggan passed one southbound car on Seacoast Shores Boulevard and ran off the right side of the road while pulling back into the southbound lane, the police said.

His mother, Donna MacLean of Rutland, said the car Duggan was driving belonged to a family member. Her son was not licensed to drive because of restrictions from seizures, she said.

The state police will reconstruct what happened in the crash over the next several weeks, a state police spokesman said last night. They will turn the results of the investigation over to the Falmouth police, the spokesman said.

Sarah and Michael Duggan, both of whom were raised in Plymouth, were visiting a family member's house on Seacoast Shores Boulevard the day of the crash, family members said.

"It's just such unusual behavior to be joy-riding," Wendy Duggan said. "I can't figure it out."

Michael Duggan's family plans a burial at the end of the week in Plymouth, MacLean said.

Mary Ann Bragg can be reached at mbragg@capecodonline.com
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #499 on: July 13, 2011, 07:26:10 PM »

Hold chit! DRAMMMA!

Donna has to come up with another $4500...she thought the results might come in before this week ends.  But there is the $$$ delay.
Many thought she was just a kook wanting the spotlight, so I stopped mentioning her.
Whatever can be done.......

I am standing on the side of caution regarding this potential grandmother. Casey's lies were spread far and wide. She may have told this woman's son he was Caylee's father. This woman could lose thousands of dollars for nothing. I hope I am wrong.

I'm lost if this was Caylee's dad why didn't Casey try to get his S/S check for Caylee

Because she must have been with soooooooo many she just didn't know who it was.
Also what are the chances she slept with these two guys and now they are both DEAD

I am regretful that I read this and assumed that John Q Kelly is her attorney.  Is he?  Can this be confirmed??  I am wondering now.  I read it from a monkey and whoops thought it to be true. 

Can anyone confirm that JQK is representing her?

Me too cadillac....

I just tried to confirm but his office is closed for the night...will try tomorrow

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.