April 23, 2024, 08:11:18 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony - JUSTICE DENIED #4 7/13 - 7/14/2011  (Read 432825 times)
Yoder1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #620 on: July 13, 2011, 10:58:19 PM »

TV Producer Offers Casey $1M For First Interview

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Casey Anthony has a million-dollar offer on the table.

In a WESH 2 News exclusive, reporter Dave McDaniel learned that a freelance TV producer is making an offer for Anthony's first interview once she leaves jail.

"I believe in the right of this woman to tell her story," said California-based producer Al Taylor.

::snipping2::

Read more: http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/28540545/detail.html#ixzz1S2jqbpce

http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/28540545/detail.html

Al Taylor, Producer, at  the following link, I found that in 2004 he made a film, well, sort of, it is a "short" and listed himself as Producer, Director, writer, actor, cinemotographer, editor, composer, special effects, sound department, production desiner, art director and art department.

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1843817/#Producer

This apparently explains his expansive future with Jerry Springer, who turned down an interview with Casey Anthony.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #621 on: July 13, 2011, 11:04:50 PM »

Here's 11. (More Ghost Hunters but this is making me lmao)

http://www.tv.com/ghost-hunters/nightmare-noises/episode/1063530/trivia.html

Quote:

Episode Guide > Season 3, Episode 10
Nightmare Noises Trivia and Quotes
Air Date
Wednesday June 20, 2007

Production Code

Trivia
According to the dates embedded in the camera footage, the first investigation of the Tedeschi House took place on September 23-24, 2006 and the second at the MacLean House occurred on October 10-11, 2006.
Also Appearing:
Investigation 1: Tedeschi's House - Warwick, Rhode Island
Lynn Tedeschi - Homeowner
Melissa Link - Neighbor

Investigation 2: MacLean's House - Rutland, Massachusetts
Donna MacLean - Homeowner
Gerald MacLean - Homeowner
Nickolas Van Kleef - Homeowner's Son
Notes
When the water faucet in the MacLean House turns on, Grant states that such things don't happen. But there are several incidents throughout the Ghost Hunters series in which Jason and Grant state the opposite, that a faucet with worn fittings can turn itself on easily, and naturally, if the hot water was run, then the faucet allowed to drip. However, the MacLean faucet appeared to have a different style of fixtures, and to turn on full strength immediately rather than gradually as with the debunked faucets.
Quotes
Jason: Pipes banging in the wall due to air in the line, whether it's a toilet that flushes itself every night at 2am, you'd be surprised how many cases you can solve just because we're plumbers.
Jason: Bringing the paranormal out of the dark ages.
Grant: And into the light.
Steve: If there's anybody here with us can you give us a sign of your presence? (a toy dragon makes a noise) Can you make the dragon go off again? (the toy goes off 2 more times) Can you make the dragon go off again?
Lisa: Can you do that again? (the toy goes off again) Do it 3 times.
Steve: 3 times in a row, fast. (the toy goes off 3 times in a row one after the other)
Steve: No way!
Lisa: No way man!
Allusions
There are currently no allusions.

Titch

After reading your posts ... I am getting my hinky feeling again.  It would appear that Donna MacLean is a seeker of media attention.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #622 on: July 13, 2011, 11:06:18 PM »

Al Taylor, Producer, at  the following link, I found that in 2004 he made a film, well, sort of, it is a "short" and listed himself as Producer, Director, writer, actor, cinemotographer, editor, composer, special effects, sound department, production desiner, art director and art department.

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1843817/#Producer

This apparently explains his expansive future with Jerry Springer, who turned down an interview with Casey Anthony.
Thus the need for "investors", the article says, "It would be an interview sold worldwide."  Ahhhh that explains it, he is going to "sell" the interview......this isn't going to go anywhere IMO.

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #623 on: July 13, 2011, 11:06:54 PM »

Everyone needs to remember that justice delayed is NOT justice denied when God is involved. In the fullness of time...Richard J Grund

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #624 on: July 13, 2011, 11:09:39 PM »

He said he has founded a new independent company just to land the interview.

http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/28540545/detail.html#ixzz1S2jqbpce

I checked the Palm Spring Business registry for June 2011 and found nada for Al C. Taylor Jr. 
http://www.palmspringsca.gov/index.aspx?page=50

The July business records are not up yet.  If he wants to hear what slore has to say so badly he should just invite her over for a a chloroform and duct tape pong party.  I could care less what she has to say as it will be lies lies and more lies as it has always been. 
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #625 on: July 13, 2011, 11:10:45 PM »

Why pay a million dollars to hear Casey Anthony lie?

We were just treated to several weeks of her lies broadcast all day every day for FREE, and there is plenty more where that came from, all over the Internet.  Three years worth.

Ummm... and why would a "legitimate news" producer go PUBLIC with an offer that has not been accepted (or even made?) yet --- and in the process find it necessary to inform the public that he is indeed a "legitimate news" person?  Methinks this guy doth protest too much.

Can you define "legitimate?"  How about "news?"

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
Windsor
Scared Monkey

« Reply #626 on: July 13, 2011, 11:14:40 PM »

I'm very curious about the potential witness tampering.  Anyone hear anything about that?
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #627 on: July 13, 2011, 11:15:33 PM »

Northern, thanks.  I did some quick look-see-ing, too... Didn't find that name connected with the Jerry Springer show, either. If you Google "Jerry Springer" and "Al Taylor," the results are a bit intriguing, but that may not connect to this particular guy.

But still.  Is this the same million dollars from a few days ago?  The million-dollar offer from a Jerry Springer producer, which Jerry Springer said he knew nothing about?

The one allegedly pitched to Baez, and which was conditional on Casey appearing with Baez and her family members, or something like that?

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #628 on: July 13, 2011, 11:18:44 PM »

Is anyone watching Joy Behar???

You've GOT to see it!! She interviewed Dorothy Simms and asked a final question, "Would you let Casey watch your kids?" Simms ran all over the studio avoiding answering it, and never did!  LOLOL!!!

Joy even pushed her, when Simms said, "Well, my children are grown." Joy shot back, "What about your Grandchildren, then?" Simms would not answer it!!!

I saw it, and the look on her face was priceless.   

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #629 on: July 13, 2011, 11:20:17 PM »

He said he has founded a new independent company just to land the interview.

http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/28540545/detail.html#ixzz1S2jqbpce

I checked the Palm Spring Business registry for June 2011 and found nada for Al C. Taylor Jr. 
http://www.palmspringsca.gov/index.aspx?page=50

The July business records are not up yet.  If he wants to hear what slore has to say so badly he should just invite her over for a a chloroform and duct tape pong party.  I could care less what she has to say as it will be lies lies and more lies as it has always been. 
Thanks Northern.....sounds like the guy is a scam artist looking to make the big bucks.

Yoder1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #630 on: July 13, 2011, 11:21:23 PM »

I am about to crash for the evening, but I've been thinking about something quite a bit today, so I am going to post what I've come to with this.

Tony L. wants to write a book about his experience dating the good mother, good roommate Case Anthony and the lying, deceitful, murdering Casey Anthony. More importantly, this will probably be about how Tony dealt with the hand he had been dealt in this saga.

I watched Tony on the stand during trial and went back to read his SM posts of a few years ago.

His demeanor is more mature in the trial, but the honesty and sincerity are the same.

I have come to the conclusion that Tony's proposed book might just save a life from terror if others can glean a lesson of how easily Casey manipulated and fooled this bright, well educated and ambitious young man.

A human life is worth this. As I go through 2 to 4 books a week, I will commit, right now, here among the nannerings, to purchase one and read with interest, Tony's take on how this spewed forth on the world scene.

Good night, monks, sleep well,         Yoder, the Amish Jedi.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #631 on: July 13, 2011, 11:22:16 PM »

Northern, thanks.  I did some quick look-see-ing, too... Didn't find that name connected with the Jerry Springer show, either. If you Google "Jerry Springer" and "Al Taylor," the results are a bit intriguing, but that may not connect to this particular guy.

But still.  Is this the same million dollars from a few days ago?  The million-dollar offer from a Jerry Springer producer, which Jerry Springer said he knew nothing about?

The one allegedly pitched to Baez, and which was conditional on Casey appearing with Baez and her family members, or something like that?

Desi, I found this yokel as the "freelance producer for Springer" who made the first offer that Springer's people said NO WAY.

The deal was presented to Casey's attorney Jose Baez by Al Taylor, a freelance producer for the show, who claimed he had the green light from the program's executives, according to the gossip website.

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/national/casey_anthony_offered_million_for_DO4Se6uKOUCvMzCo2Ioz9O
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #632 on: July 13, 2011, 11:22:34 PM »

Good catch Desi.  He prolly thought Jerry would jump at the chance instead he ducked.

crazybabyborg
« Reply #633 on: July 13, 2011, 11:24:01 PM »

You've GOT to see it!! She interviewed Dorothy Simms and asked a final question, "Would you let Casey watch your kids?" Simms ran all over the studio avoiding answering it, and never did!  LOLOL!!!

Joy even pushed her, when Simms said, "Well, my children are grown." Joy shot back, "What about your Grandchildren, then?" Simms would not answer it!!!

Yes! Marcia Clark coming on right after, was cracking up, too!
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #634 on: July 13, 2011, 11:25:43 PM »

TV Producer Offers Casey $1M For First Interview

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Casey Anthony has a million-dollar offer on the table.

In a WESH 2 News exclusive, reporter Dave McDaniel learned that a freelance TV producer is making an offer for Anthony's first interview once she leaves jail.

"I believe in the right of this woman to tell her story," said California-based producer Al Taylor.

Read more: http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/28540545/detail.html#ixzz1S2jqbpce

http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/28540545/detail.html

She's going to need more than 1 million with all the lawsuits pending against her.
I knew there'd be some asshat willing to shell out the big bucks.
I still think she's going to go with ABC,

Curly..I'm with you.  Betting ABC gets it....they already made a deal with her Baezvengali waaaay back.   Soon we'll know...I hope that they did have a deal and i pray that the money has been spent on suits, trips and whatever bullchit.
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #635 on: July 13, 2011, 11:27:26 PM »

I'm very curious about the potential witness tampering.  Anyone hear anything about that?
LE is remaining pretty tight lipped about it but it will be very interesting once the investigation is complete.

Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #636 on: July 13, 2011, 11:28:26 PM »

Desi, I found this yokel as the "freelance producer for Springer" who made the first offer that Springer's people said NO WAY.

The deal was presented to Casey's attorney Jose Baez by Al Taylor, a freelance producer for the show, who claimed he had the green light from the program's executives, according to the gossip website.

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/national/casey_anthony_offered_million_for_DO4Se6uKOUCvMzCo2Ioz9O

Time for some emails & more calls tomorrow! Gosh, this is a dream come true for Springer!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #637 on: July 13, 2011, 11:30:16 PM »

LE is remaining pretty tight lipped about it but it will be very interesting once the investigation is complete.

For whatever it's worth, Bill O'Reiley says he expects to have a name tomorrow.
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #638 on: July 13, 2011, 11:32:04 PM »

Yes! Marcia Clark coming on right after, was cracking up, too!

I don't think she expected Casey to get off free, do you? I thought from the beginning that Simms was in it to save her life...but then I saw how she acted when they popped the bubbley, so I thought nah. Now seeing her reaction is, wow, she didn't think Casey would get off. Darn right she'd never have that crazy nut babysit any of her relatives!
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #639 on: July 13, 2011, 11:32:36 PM »

She sure did avoid answering that one didn't she??Marcia Clark called her out on it too!

Omg omg omg!  Monkey Devil!

YEAH! When the question was first asked, I expected the obligatory, "Oh, no problem at all; with every confidence", but Simms just sat there in silence for a minute!

I am daily, baffled at the dufisnous of the defense team. They spend half their time putting their feet in their mouth and the other half trying to get them out. 

http://www.cnn.com/video/data/2.0/video/bestoftv/2011/07/13/behar.dorothy.sims.hln.html

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.