April 26, 2024, 12:11:29 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony - JUSTICE DENIED #4 7/13 - 7/14/2011  (Read 432968 times)
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #640 on: July 13, 2011, 11:33:50 PM »

I'm very curious about the potential witness tampering.  Anyone hear anything about that?
LE is remaining pretty tight lipped about it but it will be very interesting once the investigation is complete.

For whatever it's worth, Bill O'Reiley says he expects to have a name tomorrow.
Thanks CBB.  Bill has been on the warpath since the verdict was read, no doubt he has been doing some investigating of his own.  I will be sure to tune in.

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
Windsor
Scared Monkey

« Reply #641 on: July 13, 2011, 11:35:19 PM »

I'm very curious about the potential witness tampering.  Anyone hear anything about that?
LE is remaining pretty tight lipped about it but it will be very interesting once the investigation is complete.

Yea, I saw that, too.  I can't imagine who it is.  Lee?
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #642 on: July 13, 2011, 11:40:29 PM »

Hm. Is it possible they are getting confused about the witness tampering investigation which will resume, now that the trial is over, which OCSO spoke about in the PC yesterday, involving Laura Buchanan? 

Or something new, involving a trial witness? 

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
Windsor
Scared Monkey

« Reply #643 on: July 13, 2011, 11:41:33 PM »

Hm. Is it possible they are getting confused about the witness tampering investigation which will resume, now that the trial is over, which OCSO spoke about in the PC yesterday, involving Laura Buchanan? 

Or something new, involving a trial witness? 

who is Laura Buchanan?  sorry
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #644 on: July 13, 2011, 11:43:20 PM »

From Bill O'Reilly's blog:

Witness tampering alleged at Casey Anthony trial
Authorities were looking into allegations of witness tampering during Casey Anthony's murder trial, a Florida sheriff said Tuesday during a wide-ranging news conference with his top investigators in what he said was an effort to bring closure to a case that polarized the country.  ::snipping2::
http://www.billoreilly.com/b/Bills-Daily-Briefing/949790787633587892.html

His blog says "during Casey Anthony's murder trial," but I'm not sure that is accurate... ICBW.

Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #645 on: July 13, 2011, 11:47:37 PM »

Here's 12.

http://www.telegram.com/article/20070621/NEWS/306210014/1008/NEWS02

Thursday, June 21, 2007
Couple's experiences in home defy logic
'Haunted' house featured on TV show

Snipped:

Thursday, June 21, 2007
"In the beginning, I didn't really know what to make of it, until there was a time I got slapped on the leg," Mrs. MacLean said. She described sitting in the kitchen with her daughter and husband when she heard and felt the sudden slap.

"And I turned to my husband, who's never hit me, and said `Why did you hit me?'" Neither her husband nor her daughter believed that she had been hit until the next morning, when she awoke with a large bruise.

The MacLeans described a range of odd phenomena in the house, from rooms shaking at the walls and windows to Mrs. MacLean's purse being inexplicably flung across a room, landing at Mr. MacLean's feet. The events became more frequent and more noticeable as time went on, and the fear began to wear on Mrs. MacLean.
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #646 on: July 13, 2011, 11:49:46 PM »

In the press conference with OCSO yesterday, I'm pretty sure the reporter's question was in regard to the defense team and/or their investigator possibly being involved with an apparently forged TES search document that was in their possession, signed by TES team leader Laura Buchanan, who was questioned by authorities prior to the trial.  OCSO replied that the investigation would be revived now that the trial is over, but they had no further comment.

Long version on Laura Buchanan:
http://www.thehinkymeter.com/2011/01/29/the-anthony-encycliepedia-laura-buchanan-plays-both-ends-against-the-middle/

Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #647 on: July 14, 2011, 12:01:28 AM »

I don't think Donna is Caylee's grandmother.

Pretty sure Caylee's real daddy did not die in a car crash, either.  Too many highly convenient non-existent car crashes and other car mishaps pop up repeatedly in Casey's (and Cindy's) tall tales.  I detect a pattern.

Besides, this would be the fourth Caylee-daddy to die in a car crash.

1. Jesus Ortiz
2. Eric Baker
3. Josh somebody (as told to Melina)
4. and Donna's son

Really don't think so, but I could always be wrong about that.

JMO.  ('Nite, Monks.)

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #648 on: July 14, 2011, 12:05:47 AM »

Pretty sure Caylee's real daddy did not die in a car crash, either.  Too many highly convenient non-existent car crashes and other car mishaps pop up repeatedly in Casey's (and Cindy's) tall tales.  I detect a pattern.

1. Jesus Ortiz
2. Eric Baker
4. and Donna's son

JMO.  ('Nite, Monks.)

There was also the guy from Tennessee - don't know if he died in a car crash or not -

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #649 on: July 14, 2011, 12:09:08 AM »

...coming soon, add another one!

-----

Bounty Hunter To Sue Casey Anthony, Jose Baez
Leonard Padilla Says He Was Deceived; Wants To Recover Costs

POSTED: Wednesday, July 13, 2011
UPDATED: 8:18 pm EDT July 13, 2011

ORLANDO, Fla. -- The bounty hunter who temporarily bonded Casey Anthony out of jail in 2008 announced plans on Wednesday to file a lawsuit against her and her lead criminal defense attorney, Jose Baez.

Leonard Padilla said he was deceived by Anthony and Baez back in 2008 when he led his team of bounty hunters and security personnel from California to Florida to help find Anthony's daughter, Caylee, alive.

Padilla said Baez's opening statements in Anthony's murder trial, where he declared Caylee was never missing and had drowned in the family pool, proves both Anthony and Baez lied to Padilla in order to get his needed financial and logistical assistance to get Anthony out on bond.

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/28539964/detail.html

Good Lord!  Will this moron never go away?  Unfortunately, I don't think anyone is going to see a penny from Casey Anthony.

No...but it sure is great to hear that she is going to have legal headaches....

Well, if they all hold judgments against Casey, should she ever get any $ they can all be standing in line with hands out.

Sort of a guarantee she won't see "the good life" anytime soon.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #650 on: July 14, 2011, 12:09:33 AM »

-----

ORLANDO, Fla. -- The bounty hunter who temporarily bonded Casey Anthony out of jail in 2008 announced plans on Wednesday to file a lawsuit against her and her lead criminal defense attorney, Jose Baez.

Leonard Padilla said he was deceived by Anthony and Baez back in 2008 when he led his team of bounty hunters and security personnel from California to Florida to help find Anthony's daughter, Caylee, alive.

Padilla said Baez's opening statements in Anthony's murder trial, where he declared Caylee was never missing and had drowned in the family pool, proves both Anthony and Baez lied to Padilla in order to get his needed financial and logistical assistance to get Anthony out on bond.

I knew this one was coming..............but in reality he is owed the money too. Lies have consequences and this one will be against bozo too which I love.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #651 on: July 14, 2011, 12:17:13 AM »

Is anyone watching Joy Behar???

You've GOT to see it!! She interviewed Dorothy Simms and asked a final question, "Would you let Casey watch your kids?" Simms ran all over the studio avoiding answering it, and never did!  LOLOL!!!

Joy even pushed her, when Simms said, "Well, my children are grown." Joy shot back, "What about your Grandchildren, then?" Simms would not answer it!!!

...and WHAT is up with her hair-did???   At least when she looked like a poodle it was sorta cute. Kind of like, I love my dog cute, because she is fuzzy. Lawd have mercy! Something went wrong with that woman's "HAR"!!!!!

and her makeup looked like it was applied from a funeral home...! heavy plastery dead person makeup...it was awful!

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #652 on: July 14, 2011, 12:20:32 AM »

-----

Good Lord!  Will this moron never go away?  Unfortunately, I don't think anyone is going to see a penny from Casey Anthony.

No...but it sure is great to hear that she is going to have legal headaches....

Well, if they all hold judgments against Casey, should she ever get any $ they can all be standing in line with hands out.

Sort of a guarantee she won't see "the good life" anytime soon.

I think we monkeys should be able to sue for stress and time lost following this case hoping for justice for Caylee. It is not that it won't come - it is just coming in waves which will make her and the Anthonys crazier. LOL

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #653 on: July 14, 2011, 12:28:07 AM »

Here's 12.

Thursday, June 21, 2007

Snipped:

Thursday, June 21, 2007
"In the beginning, I didn't really know what to make of it, until there was a time I got slapped on the leg," Mrs. MacLean said. She described sitting in the kitchen with her daughter and husband when she heard and felt the sudden slap.

"And I turned to my husband, who's never hit me, and said `Why did you hit me?'" Neither her husband nor her daughter believed that she had been hit until the next morning, when she awoke with a large bruise.

The MacLeans described a range of odd phenomena in the house, from rooms shaking at the walls and windows to Mrs. MacLean's purse being inexplicably flung across a room, landing at Mr. MacLean's feet. The events became more frequent and more noticeable as time went on, and the fear began to wear on Mrs. MacLean.

Titch

I can only imagine that the MacLeans were paid big buck for their participation in this reality show.

I suspect that Donna MacLean is a professional seeker of media attention and ... it is her intention to milk the Caylee Anthony case for all it is worth.

Good Night Monkeys

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #654 on: July 14, 2011, 12:32:40 AM »

justice for Caylee..

nite all..

ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #655 on: July 14, 2011, 12:36:06 AM »

I got a serious question. 

So, Bozo et al say in OS that Caylee drowned. 

So, for 3 years, they allowed the PD and whoever else to investigate a nanny, even if that was proved to not be true.

Wouldn't Bozo et al be in some kind of trouble for not telling the state this? 

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #656 on: July 14, 2011, 12:38:30 AM »

Is anyone watching Joy Behar???

You've GOT to see it!! She interviewed Dorothy Simms and asked a final question, "Would you let Casey watch your kids?" Simms ran all over the studio avoiding answering it, and never did!  LOLOL!!!

Joy even pushed her, when Simms said, "Well, my children are grown." Joy shot back, "What about your Grandchildren, then?" Simms would not answer it!!!

...and WHAT is up with her hair-did???   At least when she looked like a poodle it was sorta cute. Kind of like, I love my dog cute, because she is fuzzy. Lawd have mercy! Something went wrong with that woman's "HAR"!!!!!

and her makeup looked like it was applied from a funeral home...! heavy plastery dead person makeup...it was awful!

Yup, Tammy Baker awfulness.  You just cannot fix ugly, LOL.  Back rubbing baby killer supporting wench she is. 

Everybody needs a defense lawyer, but not every defense lawyer coddles murderers.  There is a huge difference. 

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #657 on: July 14, 2011, 12:47:24 AM »

1. Jesus Ortiz
2. Eric Baker
4. and Donna's son

JMO.  ('Nite, Monks.)

I agree. I think she's a lil loopy.

Night Des!
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #658 on: July 14, 2011, 12:54:09 AM »

Here's 12.

Thursday, June 21, 2007

Snipped:

Thursday, June 21, 2007

Titch

I can only imagine that the MacLeans were paid big buck for their participation in this reality show.

I suspect that Donna MacLean is a professional seeker of media attention and ... it is her intention to milk the Caylee Anthony case for all it is worth.

Good Night Monkeys

Janet

Janet,

I know I shouldn't be callous...but when I think of Donna being Caylee's Grammy, all I can think about is "Balloon Boy". Does she need attention? Who knows, maybe she really is the other gmom. I just can't help but to think she needs help. Even if she is the gmom, what changes? Caylee is dead.

Sleep well. I'm signing off too, dozing as I type.

T
LVSusie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #659 on: July 14, 2011, 12:56:44 AM »

I would like to hear from the other doctors that examined casey, apparently this is the only doctor that she has given permission to talk to the media and the only one she fooled.....
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.