April 18, 2024, 10:53:26 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony - JUSTICE DENIED #4 7/13 - 7/14/2011  (Read 432586 times)
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #680 on: July 14, 2011, 07:48:52 AM »

morning everyone..

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #681 on: July 14, 2011, 07:50:11 AM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/28538723/detail.html
Attorney Files Motion For Casey's Deposition In Civil Suit
Posted: 6:20 pm EDT July 13, 2011Updated: 6:44 am EDT July 14, 2011

ORLANDO, Fla. -- An emergency hearing has been scheduled for Friday morning after a motion was filed to require Casey Anthony to give a deposition in a civil suit brought by a woman who is suing her for defamation.

Casey goes free on Sunday, but it's taken almost no time for the lawsuits to start piling up against her.
 ::snipping2::

WFTV caught up with attorney Cheney Mason on Wednesday.

"Where is Casey going," WFTV reporter Kathi Belich asked Mason.

"Free," he replied.

"Is she going to go to Puerto Rico?" Belich replied.

“Now listen I told you, I don't know where she's going, and if I did I wouldn't tell you,” said Mason.

The emergency hearing was scheduled for Friday morning, over concerns that Casey will skip town after she is released.

The motion arises from a suit brought by Zenaida Gonzalez in 2008. She alleges that she incurred public ridicule after Casey initially told investigators that a woman with the same name kidnapped Caylee.

"Either she will assert the Fifth Amendment privilege or she's just going to say 'I'm not talking to you about this at all,'" WFTV legal analyst Bill Sheaffer said. "And good luck with getting a money damage and then super good luck on collecting."

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #682 on: July 14, 2011, 07:52:32 AM »

Interesting comment left at The Daily Beast. Hmmm...

Hat-tip to monkeysuncle!

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2011/06/28/caylee-anthony-s-daddy-solving-the-riddle.html

Quote:

monkeysuncle2 Weeks Ago

This lady didn't just start noticing Caylee in May 2011. She has been a member of a Crime Forum since April 2010 where she has, in her own words, dipped in the Caylee case from time to time.  

She came into a chat room on the same forum in the past 7-14 days to tell us the inside scoop that she'd just realised that she was Caylee's grandmother and that she thought she should call the prosecution or Jose Baez and that the Anthony's had Caylee's hair on a hairbrush and as her paternal grandmother she had the right to demand the DNA test be done. She planned to match Caylee's DNA to her own.  

We questioned the timeline and how she could have so many opinions on the case and be following it for so long before she remembered any of it. Other than her son dying that year in a car accident, it didn't make sense. There was no proof of anything else. 

AND ... please keep in mind, she also called the detectives in her area claiming that she'd seen Haleigh Cummings in her doctor's office in MA. 

Things that make you go hmmmm
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #683 on: July 14, 2011, 07:53:59 AM »

http://www.nypost.com/p/entertainment/tv/murder_lies_and_videotape_RuLu2vIhFHttWn9qMTntGM
Murder, lies and videotape
NBC in lead for first Casey Anthony interview
By MICHAEL SHAIN and MICHAEL STARR
Last Updated: 4:23 AM, July 14, 2011
Posted: 11:51 PM, July 13, 2011

NBC has emerged as the front-runner in the scramble for the first interview with Casey Anthony.

Anthony's lawyer Jose Baez -- who was in New York for several days this week quietly meeting with network reps -- is saying any TV appearance is at least six to nine months away, according to sources familiar with the talks.

It was not clear yesterday if Anthony is asking to be paid for an interview -- a move that would likely set off a public outrage.

But media insiders yesterday indicated that NBC had picked up the tab for Baez's trip here.

A spokeswoman for NBC News last night said she did not have enough information to comment

Read more: http://www.nypost.com/p/entertainment/tv/murder_lies_and_videotape_RuLu2vIhFHttWn9qMTntGM#ixzz1S509mw6q

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #684 on: July 14, 2011, 08:08:57 AM »

Trimm ~ Good morning. 

Thank you for the links. So it's NBC now?
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #685 on: July 14, 2011, 08:14:25 AM »

boycott any station..and don't watch when she is on tv..it will be all lies anyways. who cares what she has to say? she won't admit to what happened to Caylee..who cares what she ate while in jail? who cares about her at all except to shun her.

Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #686 on: July 14, 2011, 08:16:25 AM »

Here's another comment from The Daily Beast. Is it safe to assume the cousin being referred to is Nathan Plesea? I remember researching him in the beginning. He is Casey's cousin. I thought he was adopted? I'll have to go back over tge old stuff I saved online. Anybody remember him being mentioned?

Hat-tip to Sassy.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2011/06/28/caylee-anthony-s-daddy-solving-the-riddle.html

Sassy2 Weeks Ago
No, Caylee's Dad is her first cousin from Ohio. He and his family came to visit around Thanksgiving and Casey went out with him to some clubs and so forth to show him Orlando. Casey got pregnant and Caylee was born in August. She was not a month early as Cindy asserts. 

Get pics of Casey's first cousin from Ohio and you will see the striking resemblance. In fact, somewhere on the 'net is a pic of him holding Caylee at the Anthony home. The pic was taken outside in the back. 

This is the real truth, folks, and why Casey, Cindy, and the rest of the Anthony's never wanted anyone to know. Appearances are very important to them.  

Believe it or not. Doesn't really matter to me.
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #687 on: July 14, 2011, 08:16:34 AM »

boycott any station..and don't watch when she is on tv..it will be all lies anyways. who cares what she has to say? she won't admit to what happened to Caylee..who cares what she ate while in jail? who cares about her at all except to shun her.

Counted....

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #688 on: July 14, 2011, 08:17:50 AM »

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #689 on: July 14, 2011, 08:31:05 AM »

Trimm ~ Good morning. 

Thank you for the links. So it's NBC now?
We'll see soon enough. 

~ Peter Frampton
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #690 on: July 14, 2011, 08:32:18 AM »

http://www.nypost.com/p/entertainment/tv/murder_lies_and_videotape_RuLu2vIhFHttWn9qMTntGM
Murder, lies and videotape
NBC in lead for first Casey Anthony interview
By MICHAEL SHAIN and MICHAEL STARR
Last Updated: 4:23 AM, July 14, 2011
Posted: 11:51 PM, July 13, 2011

NBC has emerged as the front-runner in the scramble for the first interview with Casey Anthony.

Anthony's lawyer Jose Baez -- who was in New York for several days this week quietly meeting with network reps -- is saying any TV appearance is at least six to nine months away, according to sources familiar with the talks.

It was not clear yesterday if Anthony is asking to be paid for an interview -- a move that would likely set off a public outrage.

But media insiders yesterday indicated that NBC had picked up the tab for Baez's trip here.

A spokeswoman for NBC News last night said she did not have enough information to comment

Read more: http://www.nypost.com/p/entertainment/tv/murder_lies_and_videotape_RuLu2vIhFHttWn9qMTntGM#ixzz1S509mw6q

ISSUES WITH JANE VELEZ-MITCHELL

Aired July 13, 2011 -

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1107/13/ijvm.01.html

VELEZ-MITCHELL: OK, what`s next for Casey Anthony? She`s going to leave here Sunday, probably 12:01, Saturday night, something like that. What`s going to happen? First exclusive interview, reality show? Book deal, made-for-TV movie? What`s your prediction, Harvey?

LEVIN: Well, I mean, look, she needs to make some money, because I think her shelf life now is very limited. And I don`t know who is going to hire this woman after the heat dies down. So I think she`s going to make a fortune on these morning shows.

They all say, Jane, that they don`t pay a penny for these interviews. But they do, and they do it by buying pictures. They do it by using the entertainment area of the network to pay the money so that the news division never actually antes it up. There are all sorts of ways these networks pay a lot of money. This will go for a million bucks, I think....

The neew granny better hurry for the gravy train,  she leaving on the midnight train...

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #691 on: July 14, 2011, 08:51:07 AM »

Here's 12.

http://www.telegram.com/article/20070621/NEWS/306210014/1008/NEWS02

Thursday, June 21, 2007
Couple's experiences in home defy logic
'Haunted' house featured on TV show

Snipped:

Thursday, June 21, 2007
"In the beginning, I didn't really know what to make of it, until there was a time I got slapped on the leg," Mrs. MacLean said. She described sitting in the kitchen with her daughter and husband when she heard and felt the sudden slap.

"And I turned to my husband, who's never hit me, and said `Why did you hit me?'" Neither her husband nor her daughter believed that she had been hit until the next morning, when she awoke with a large bruise.

The MacLeans described a range of odd phenomena in the house, from rooms shaking at the walls and windows to Mrs. MacLean's purse being inexplicably flung across a room, landing at Mr. MacLean's feet. The events became more frequent and more noticeable as time went on, and the fear began to wear on Mrs. MacLean.

Titch

I can only imagine that the MacLeans were paid big buck for their participation in this reality show.

I suspect that Donna MacLean is a professional seeker of media attention and ... it is her intention to milk the Caylee Anthony case for all it is worth.

Good Night Monkeys

Janet

Janet,

I know I shouldn't be callous...but when I think of Donna being Caylee's Grammy, all I can think about is "Balloon Boy". Does she need attention? Who knows, maybe she really is the other gmom. I just can't help but to think she needs help. Even if she is the gmom, what changes? Caylee is dead.

Sleep well. I'm signing off too, dozing as I type.

T

I hope Caylee bites her in her sleep, if DM is making up stories. Smile IMO

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
NCSunny
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #692 on: July 14, 2011, 08:52:39 AM »

Here's another comment from The Daily Beast. Is it safe to assume the cousin being referred to is Nathan Plesea? I remember researching him in the beginning. He is Casey's cousin. I thought he was adopted? I'll have to go back over tge old stuff I saved online. Anybody remember him being mentioned?

Hat-tip to Sassy.

Sassy2 Weeks Ago
No, Caylee's Dad is her first cousin from Ohio. He and his family came to visit around Thanksgiving and Casey went out with him to some clubs and so forth to show him Orlando. Casey got pregnant and Caylee was born in August. She was not a month early as Cindy asserts. 

Get pics of Casey's first cousin from Ohio and you will see the striking resemblance. In fact, somewhere on the 'net is a pic of him holding Caylee at the Anthony home. The pic was taken outside in the back. 

This is the real truth, folks, and why Casey, Cindy, and the rest of the Anthony's never wanted anyone to know. Appearances are very important to them.  

Believe it or not. Doesn't really matter tereo me.

GM Monkeys & guests. TY Titch & all monkeys for the links and info.  So if this is true, this & white photo of a guy holding Caylee, that no one could ever figure out who he was. Hmmm... Interesting if true.

NCSunny

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #693 on: July 14, 2011, 08:54:19 AM »

JimLichtenstein Jim Lichtenstein
@
Known them 3 yrs. They're very nice people. @lschwimmer r the Anthony's more friendly in person or exactly as they appear 2 b in the media?
29 minutes ago
http://twitter.com/#!/JimLichtenstein

~ Peter Frampton
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #694 on: July 14, 2011, 08:54:45 AM »

...coming soon, add another one!

-----

Bounty Hunter To Sue Casey Anthony, Jose Baez
Leonard Padilla Says He Was Deceived; Wants To Recover Costs
POSTED: Wednesday, July 13, 2011
UPDATED: 8:18 pm EDT July 13, 2011

ORLANDO, Fla. -- The bounty hunter who temporarily bonded Casey Anthony out of jail in 2008 announced plans on Wednesday to file a lawsuit against her and her lead criminal defense attorney, Jose Baez.

Leonard Padilla said he was deceived by Anthony and Baez back in 2008 when he led his team of bounty hunters and security personnel from California to Florida to help find Anthony's daughter, Caylee, alive.

Padilla said Baez's opening statements in Anthony's murder trial, where he declared Caylee was never missing and had drowned in the family pool, proves both Anthony and Baez lied to Padilla in order to get his needed financial and logistical assistance to get Anthony out on bond.

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/28539964/detail.html

Good Lord!  Will this moron never go away?  Unfortunately, I don't think anyone is going to see a penny from Casey Anthony.

No...but it sure is great to hear that she is going to have legal headaches....

Well, if they all hold judgments against Casey, should she ever get any $ they can all be standing in line with hands out.

Sort of a guarantee she won't see "the good life" anytime soon.

I think we monkeys should be able to sue for stress and time lost following this case hoping for justice for Caylee. It is not that it won't come - it is just coming in waves which will make her and the Anthonys crazier. LOL

I wish LP well and I hope he recovers his costs from the A's.  Hurry up Leonard the gravy train is leaving midnight Sunday night Smile

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
serenity/4thekids
Scared Monkey

« Reply #695 on: July 14, 2011, 08:57:30 AM »

I am watching NG.. she is playing all the jailhouse videos.. too bad the 12 idiots didnt use some of their 11 hours to rewatch them... when I was on a jury, we rewatched endless loops of video and convicted the person by his video .. dumb chits

ITA............I can't tell you how many times I have watched and rewatched them myself and there is always something new that you didn't catch the 1st, 2nd or 3rd time. Watching interview portions of juror #3 yesterday, she said she thinks it's a small portion of people who are angry and unkind about the verdict, I think she lives in lala land with Casey because here in the real world, everyone I know is still pissed off, if the jury thinks they are going redeem themselves at some point and gain sympathy from the public, I don't see that happening, the more they open their mouths, the more disgusted I become because they were simply lazy and close minded, not even one question about anything whether it be about evidence or understanding the law, they wanted to impress everyone with being know it alls and explaining the "letter of the law" and what it means to the public. They gave Casey her Bella Vita life she so desired and killed her child for and for that, I cannot find forgiveness.
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #696 on: July 14, 2011, 08:57:50 AM »

You guys have probably already seen this, but I just found it.  Marcia Clark wrote it and I  thought it was a good analysis of the jury verdict and what Jennifer Ford has been saying.   http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2011/07/08/casey-anthony-trail-the-sequestered-jury-fell-prey-to-idiotic-groupthink.html   

Tks, excellent read........

Yes it was good.

~Things aren't always what they appear to be~
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #697 on: July 14, 2011, 09:00:36 AM »

07/13/2011           Notice of Hearing   (GONZALEZ)
NOTICE OF HEARING
07/15/2011           Hearing  (10:00 AM) (Judicial Officer Rodriguez, Jose R)
http://myclerk.myorangeclerk.com/CaseDetail.aspx?CaseID=1450829

~ Peter Frampton
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #698 on: July 14, 2011, 09:04:08 AM »

07/13/2011           Notice of Hearing   (GONZALEZ)
NOTICE OF HEARING
07/15/2011           Hearing  (10:00 AM) (Judicial Officer Rodriguez, Jose R)
http://myclerk.myorangeclerk.com/CaseDetail.aspx?CaseID=1450829

Lets see how much this judge puts up with from Green.

~Things aren't always what they appear to be~
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #699 on: July 14, 2011, 09:05:06 AM »

I want to go to Melba Brugueras, a reporter with "Primera Hora", which is a newspaper in San Juan, Puerto Rico.
Melba, yesterday, here on ISSUES, we were talking about the possibility of Casey going to Puerto Rico. What are you hearing about that, Melba?

MELBA BRUGUERAS, REPORTER (via phone): Yes. Certainly, there`s been a lot of speculation, Jane, here in Puerto Rico about the possibility of Casey coming here after she gets out of the jail on Sunday. In fact, the speculations have been out in several newspapers in the United States and, of course, in Puerto Rico, especially by Internet.

And there`s a problem, Jane. Most Puerto Ricans have started to express themselves against Casey and against the idea of her coming to the island after she`s freed. I can also...

VELEZ-MITCHELL: Where is Casey Anthony going to go when she leaves the jail right behind me? Yes, right now, as we speak, Casey Anthony is somewhere back there, behind the barbed wire. She`s going to get out this coming Sunday, which probably means 12:01 Saturday night. We`re going to be here for the duration.

Now, there`s been speculation she might go to Los Angeles, New York. I`ve heard Europe. I`ve heard Houston. And one of the latest reports that`s surfaced, as sheer speculation, was Puerto Rico. It`s an easy flight from Florida. You don`t need a passport, because it`s a commonwealth. And also, her defense attorney has ties there, and also there`s many islands that are uninhabited and private islands around Puerto Rico. 

So I`m with Melba Brugueras, reporter with "Primera Hora".

Melba, tell me about the Facebook movement in Puerto Rico against Casey Anthony going to the island. What do you know?

Brugueras: Yes, Jane. There`s a lot of speculation here in Puerto Rico about the possibility of Casey coming here after she gets out of jail on Sunday. In fact, the speculations have been out in several newspapers in the U.S. and of course, Puerto Rico, especially by Internet.

But there`s a problem, Jane. Most Puerto Ricans have started to express themselves against Casey and against the idea of her coming to the island after she`s freed.

And I can also tell you, Jane, that the Casey Anthony case became big news in Puerto Rico after the verdict. And now with all these rumors of Casey coming to the island, the Puerto Rican community has been clear that they find pathetic the idea of Casey moving to Puerto Rico.

In fact, a Puerto Rican Facebook page created a page under the title, "Puerto Rico does not want you, Casey Anthony." And let me tell you, most of the comments that have been posted in that Facebook page on the (UNINTELLIGIBLE) page, which is the Puerto Rican newspaper that represents, shows that most Puerto Ricans are against the idea of Casey coming to the island.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: Thank you, Melba.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1107/13/ijvm.01.html  (scroll (abt.) fourty-percent down, to read transcript)

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.