April 23, 2024, 02:38:02 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony - JUSTICE DENIED #4 7/13 - 7/14/2011  (Read 432811 times)
Love2Read
Scared Monkey

« Reply #700 on: July 14, 2011, 09:07:51 AM »

Here's another comment from The Daily Beast. Is it safe to assume the cousin being referred to is Nathan Plesea? I remember researching him in the beginning. He is Casey's cousin. I thought he was adopted? I'll have to go back over tge old stuff I saved online. Anybody remember him being mentioned?

Hat-tip to Sassy.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2011/06/28/caylee-anthony-s-daddy-solving-the-riddle.html

Sassy2 Weeks Ago
No, Caylee's Dad is her first cousin from Ohio. He and his family came to visit around Thanksgiving and Casey went out with him to some clubs and so forth to show him Orlando. Casey got pregnant and Caylee was born in August. She was not a month early as Cindy asserts. 

Get pics of Casey's first cousin from Ohio and you will see the striking resemblance. In fact, somewhere on the 'net is a pic of him holding Caylee at the Anthony home. The pic was taken outside in the back. 

This is the real truth, folks, and why Casey, Cindy, and the rest of the Anthony's never wanted anyone to know. Appearances are very important to them.  

Believe it or not. Doesn't really matter tereo me.

GM Monkeys & guests. TY Titch & all monkeys for the links and info.  So if this is true, this & white photo of a guy holding Caylee, that no one could ever figure out who he was. Hmmm... Interesting if true.

Now this is a story that I could buy...I can just see KC taking her cousin out on the town and showing him EVERYTHANG Orlando has to offer.

May Zahra's Spirit shine forever.

Justice for Zahra.
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #701 on: July 14, 2011, 09:11:19 AM »

Here's another comment from The Daily Beast. Is it safe to assume the cousin being referred to is Nathan Plesea? I remember researching him in the beginning. He is Casey's cousin. I thought he was adopted? I'll have to go back over tge old stuff I saved online. Anybody remember him being mentioned?

Hat-tip to Sassy.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2011/06/28/caylee-anthony-s-daddy-solving-the-riddle.html

Sassy2 Weeks Ago
No, Caylee's Dad is her first cousin from Ohio. He and his family came to visit around Thanksgiving and Casey went out with him to some clubs and so forth to show him Orlando. Casey got pregnant and Caylee was born in August. She was not a month early as Cindy asserts. 

Get pics of Casey's first cousin from Ohio and you will see the striking resemblance. In fact, somewhere on the 'net is a pic of him holding Caylee at the Anthony home. The pic was taken outside in the back. 

This is the real truth, folks, and why Casey, Cindy, and the rest of the Anthony's never wanted anyone to know. Appearances are very important to them.  

GM Monkeys & guests. TY Titch & all monkeys for the links and info.  So if this is true, this & white photo of a guy holding Caylee, that no one could ever figure out who he was. Hmmm... Interesting if true.

Good morning Monkeys
This is who I always thought was Caylees biological father.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #702 on: July 14, 2011, 09:11:37 AM »

Hat-tip to Sassy.

Sassy2 Weeks Ago

Good morning Monkey's,

The have the same nose!  Wow. 

The Anthonys all have big snoots, nothing wrong with that) but he has the same nose as Cayee.  I am stunned.   

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #703 on: July 14, 2011, 09:12:33 AM »

Justice for Caylee … Will There be a Casey Anthony Movie? Hollywood Says Not So Fast … Backlash Would be Severe

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2011/07/14/justice-for-caylee-will-there-be-a-casey-anthony-movie-hollywood-says-not-so-fast-backlash-would-be-severe/

Could Hollywood actually be using common sense for once? It is true, who ever decides to make a movie and profit from the death and miscarriage of justice for Caylee Anthony will face a backlash and boycott that has not been seen since the efforts to boycott Aruba following the death of Natalee Holloway in Aruba. If the Anthony’s or Caylee make a deal to make a movie, Heaven help the movie house or their advertisers.

Can you all imagine the hue & cry throughout the land when a family member tries to make a $ off of Caylee? It does not appear that any one wants to tough it.
TexasBarMom
Scared Monkey

Me Oh My

« Reply #704 on: July 14, 2011, 09:12:45 AM »

Hat-tip to Sassy.

Sassy2 Weeks Ago

Believe it or not. Doesn't really matter to me.

quote from one of KCs interviews with LE -

ALLEN: Zenaida give you any money that day?

ANTHONY: No. I would not sell my daughter. If I wanted to really just get rid of her, I would have left her with my parents and I would`ve left. I would`ve moved out. I would`ve given my mom custody.

WELLS: What about the baby`s daddy`s parents? Would you have left her with them, too?

ANTHONY: I haven`t talked to them since we were probably six or seven years old, since we were little kids. That was probably the last time I saw or talked to them.

WELLS: You don`t have a phone number for them?

ANTHONY: No, I do not. I would not have let anything happen to my daughter, except I made the mistake of trusting another person with her. That`s it. "

ok, so she knew the baby's daddy's parents when she was 6 or 7 years old???? that says COUSINS to me!! Certainly if it was a one-night-stand, she would not know the parents......
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #705 on: July 14, 2011, 09:13:41 AM »

Hat-tip to Sassy.

Sassy2 Weeks Ago

Now this is a story that I could buy...I can just see KC taking her cousin out on the town and showing him EVERYTHANG Orlando has to offer.

I believe this is picture of Ryan Pasley, not Nate Plesea. Long time friend of Casey's.

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
TexasBarMom
Scared Monkey

Me Oh My

« Reply #706 on: July 14, 2011, 09:22:04 AM »

Hat-tip to Sassy.

Sassy2 Weeks Ago

ANTHONY: No. I would not sell my daughter. If I wanted to really just get rid of her, I would have left her with my parents and I would`ve left. I would`ve moved out. I would`ve given my mom custody.

WELLS: What about the baby`s daddy`s parents? Would you have left her with them, too?

ANTHONY: I haven`t talked to them since we were probably six or seven years old, since we were little kids. That was probably the last time I saw or talked to them.

ANTHONY: No, I do not. I would not have let anything happen to my daughter, except I made the mistake of trusting another person with her. That`s it. "

ok, so she knew the baby's daddy's parents when she was 6 or 7 years old???? that says COUSINS to me!! Certainly if it was a one-night-stand, she would not know the parents......
OR, the daddy was someone she had known since she was a child.... did she know Ryan Pasley that long????
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #707 on: July 14, 2011, 09:24:18 AM »

Hat-tip to Sassy.

Sassy2 Weeks Ago

I believe this is picture of Ryan Pasley, not Nate Plesea. Long time friend of Casey's.

Thank-you. 

Caylee has an Irish nose Smile  IMO.   Michael Patrick Duggan, sounds like an Irish name to me.  Caylee does not
have the Anthony's nose, so she must have her fathers. 

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
TexasBarMom
Scared Monkey

Me Oh My

« Reply #708 on: July 14, 2011, 09:24:41 AM »

Hat-tip to Sassy.

Sassy2 Weeks Ago

OR, the daddy was someone she had known since she was a child.... did she know Ryan Pasley that long????
According to this LE interview with Ryan Pasley, they had known each other since they were 5 years old - http://www.docstoc.com/docs/5141338/Casey-Anthony-Ryan-Pasley-interview
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #709 on: July 14, 2011, 09:25:01 AM »

http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/28544992/detail.html
More Than 20 States Want 'Caylee's Law'
Lawmakers Make Push After Murder Aquittal
POSTED: 8:54 am EDT July 14, 2011

ORLANDO, Fla. -- The public outcry over Casey Anthony’s not-guilty verdict has unleashed a wave of “Caylee’s Law” proposals in more than 20 states.

Politicians are clamoring to file bills that would stiffen penalties against parents or caretakers who do not report their children missing promptly. Authorities said Anthony did not report her child missing for 31 days.

States considering Caylee’s Law bills include Texas, Massachusetts, Arkansas, Missouri, California, Colorado, Georgia and several others, according to news reports. But only three states -- Florida, New Jersey and Tennessee -- actually have bills filed, according to the National Conference of State Legislatures.

Read more: http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/28544992/detail.html#ixzz1S5N2jXXX

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #710 on: July 14, 2011, 09:26:57 AM »

Hat-tip to Sassy.

Sassy2 Weeks Ago

karenmamo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #711 on: July 14, 2011, 09:27:13 AM »

I want to go to Melba Brugueras, a reporter with "Primera Hora", which is a newspaper in San Juan, Puerto Rico.
Melba, yesterday, here on ISSUES, we were talking about the possibility of Casey going to Puerto Rico. What are you hearing about that, Melba?

MELBA BRUGUERAS, REPORTER (via phone): Yes. Certainly, there`s been a lot of speculation, Jane, here in Puerto Rico about the possibility of Casey coming here after she gets out of the jail on Sunday. In fact, the speculations have been out in several newspapers in the United States and, of course, in Puerto Rico, especially by Internet.

And there`s a problem, Jane. Most Puerto Ricans have started to express themselves against Casey and against the idea of her coming to the island after she`s freed. I can also...

VELEZ-MITCHELL: Where is Casey Anthony going to go when she leaves the jail right behind me? Yes, right now, as we speak, Casey Anthony is somewhere back there, behind the barbed wire. She`s going to get out this coming Sunday, which probably means 12:01 Saturday night. We`re going to be here for the duration.

Now, there`s been speculation she might go to Los Angeles, New York. I`ve heard Europe. I`ve heard Houston. And one of the latest reports that`s surfaced, as sheer speculation, was Puerto Rico. It`s an easy flight from Florida. You don`t need a passport, because it`s a commonwealth. And also, her defense attorney has ties there, and also there`s many islands that are uninhabited and private islands around Puerto Rico. 

So I`m with Melba Brugueras, reporter with "Primera Hora".

Melba, tell me about the Facebook movement in Puerto Rico against Casey Anthony going to the island. What do you know?

Brugueras: Yes, Jane. There`s a lot of speculation here in Puerto Rico about the possibility of Casey coming here after she gets out of jail on Sunday. In fact, the speculations have been out in several newspapers in the U.S. and of course, Puerto Rico, especially by Internet.

But there`s a problem, Jane. Most Puerto Ricans have started to express themselves against Casey and against the idea of her coming to the island after she`s freed.

And I can also tell you, Jane, that the Casey Anthony case became big news in Puerto Rico after the verdict. And now with all these rumors of Casey coming to the island, the Puerto Rican community has been clear that they find pathetic the idea of Casey moving to Puerto Rico.

In fact, a Puerto Rican Facebook page created a page under the title, "Puerto Rico does not want you, Casey Anthony." And let me tell you, most of the comments that have been posted in that Facebook page on the (UNINTELLIGIBLE) page, which is the Puerto Rican newspaper that represents, shows that most Puerto Ricans are against the idea of Casey coming to the island.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: Thank you, Melba.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1107/13/ijvm.01.html  (scroll (abt.) fourty-percent down, to read transcript)

"...there`s many islands that are uninhabited..."  Now that is an idea.  Like alcatraz?
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #712 on: July 14, 2011, 09:27:47 AM »

Hat-tip to Sassy.

Sassy2 Weeks Ago

I think that NAILS it!!

seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #713 on: July 14, 2011, 09:35:37 AM »

I want to go to Melba Brugueras, a reporter with "Primera Hora", which is a newspaper in San Juan, Puerto Rico.
Melba, yesterday, here on ISSUES, we were talking about the possibility of Casey going to Puerto Rico. What are you hearing about that, Melba?

MELBA BRUGUERAS, REPORTER (via phone): Yes. Certainly, there`s been a lot of speculation, Jane, here in Puerto Rico about the possibility of Casey coming here after she gets out of the jail on Sunday. In fact, the speculations have been out in several newspapers in the United States and, of course, in Puerto Rico, especially by Internet.

And there`s a problem, Jane. Most Puerto Ricans have started to express themselves against Casey and against the idea of her coming to the island after she`s freed. I can also...

VELEZ-MITCHELL: Where is Casey Anthony going to go when she leaves the jail right behind me? Yes, right now, as we speak, Casey Anthony is somewhere back there, behind the barbed wire. She`s going to get out this coming Sunday, which probably means 12:01 Saturday night. We`re going to be here for the duration.

Now, there`s been speculation she might go to Los Angeles, New York. I`ve heard Europe. I`ve heard Houston. And one of the latest reports that`s surfaced, as sheer speculation, was Puerto Rico. It`s an easy flight from Florida. You don`t need a passport, because it`s a commonwealth. And also, her defense attorney has ties there, and also there`s many islands that are uninhabited and private islands around Puerto Rico. 

So I`m with Melba Brugueras, reporter with "Primera Hora".

Melba, tell me about the Facebook movement in Puerto Rico against Casey Anthony going to the island. What do you know?

Brugueras: Yes, Jane. There`s a lot of speculation here in Puerto Rico about the possibility of Casey coming here after she gets out of jail on Sunday. In fact, the speculations have been out in several newspapers in the U.S. and of course, Puerto Rico, especially by Internet.

But there`s a problem, Jane. Most Puerto Ricans have started to express themselves against Casey and against the idea of her coming to the island after she`s freed.

And I can also tell you, Jane, that the Casey Anthony case became big news in Puerto Rico after the verdict. And now with all these rumors of Casey coming to the island, the Puerto Rican community has been clear that they find pathetic the idea of Casey moving to Puerto Rico.

In fact, a Puerto Rican Facebook page created a page under the title, "Puerto Rico does not want you, Casey Anthony." And let me tell you, most of the comments that have been posted in that Facebook page on the (UNINTELLIGIBLE) page, which is the Puerto Rican newspaper that represents, shows that most Puerto Ricans are against the idea of Casey coming to the island.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: Thank you, Melba.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1107/13/ijvm.01.html  (scroll (abt.) fourty-percent down, to read transcript)

"...there`s many islands that are uninhabited..."  Now that is an idea.  Like alcatraz?

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #714 on: July 14, 2011, 09:40:33 AM »

Hat-tip to Sassy.

Sassy2 Weeks Ago

Hi NCSunny!

I'm pretty certain hiis pic is of Ryan Pasley & Caylee.

Also, I remembered something about Nathan & adoption but I forgot what it was. I'm searching now & see that he & Stacey were in the middle of an adoption when the bio mother decided to keep the child or something? Stacey was older than Nathan, I forget how much but it was around 10 years maybe? There is a son that I remember...name Zachary, but I'm not sure if he's bio with them or was Stacey's? I completely forget!

One thing that's always stayed with me is the fact that Dr. Michael Baden mentioned that he knows who Caylee's bio daddy is, and he's not Lee or George. Now how would he know that? Maybe something in Caylee's DNA showed her paternal lineage to be related or of the same gene pull but not immediate family? It's definitely plausible. I have to find the alleles info again.

Nathan is older than Casey, I remember that much.
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #715 on: July 14, 2011, 09:42:08 AM »

Hat-tip to Sassy.

Sassy2 Weeks Ago

Aunt Pam Plesea has not seen Casey, since she was eight years old.  Does Aunt Pam have any children, if so, how old? 

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #716 on: July 14, 2011, 09:45:26 AM »

Sorry monkeys. I didn't see that everybody already addressed that pic to NCSunny. Yep, that's Ryan Pasley. I thought it was said he is >>> not <<< Caylee's bio dad. Didn't OCSO say that before? Omg this stuff is so old that I forget. So many men involved!
cecilita
Monkey Junky

« Reply #717 on: July 14, 2011, 09:47:14 AM »

Hat-tip to Sassy.

Sassy2 Weeks Ago

cousins or family friends, for sure is somebody very close to the family....
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #718 on: July 14, 2011, 09:47:54 AM »

Hat-tip to Sassy.

Sassy2 Weeks Ago

Aunt Pam Plesea has not seen Casey, since she was eight years old.  Does Aunt Pam have any children, if so, how old? 

Pam is Nathan's mom, isn't she? Omg let me go look it up. Brb.
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #719 on: July 14, 2011, 09:52:39 AM »

Hi Monkeys. I had to take some time off from this case. I was entirely too upset. Then, I check today to see any updates and find a story by Wendy Murphy saying she believes Casey was allowing Caylee to be used for child porn, and that maybe the state will bring charges against Casey for this. I missed all this? Anyone have any more information? How true could this be?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.