April 25, 2024, 06:45:39 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony - JUSTICE DENIED #4 7/13 - 7/14/2011  (Read 432935 times)
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #80 on: July 13, 2011, 10:54:25 AM »

Poor Sherriff Fleming has to protect her. 

Let's say we caught Osama and he was brought to trial.  After he called killed all our people, imagine some sheriff having to protect him during his trial?

Now, granted Osama and Beotch are on slightly different levels, but each are very evil, and in my very strong opinion, do not warrant protection from the very people they hurt. 

This fact will haunt me for a very long time.  She will just pick up a phone.  she will have the sheriff on speed dial.  Umm, these people are being mean to me.  I, personally, as I said, would quit, but if I didn't quit, I would be fired, because I would refuse to protect her. 

Do not know how called got there, swear I typed killed.  Must be time for bed, somebody is beginning to piss me off again and it is way too early for that.  God help me, I hate that woman so deeply. 

Only if there are legitimate, credible threats, Casey will be responsible for her own security/protection once she is off OC jail property......not Law Enforcement.
She will have to pay out of her own pocket. The only thing she will find in her pockets when she leaves OC jail is cobwebs. She will go back to stealing $$$ from other people.....that's the only way she knows how to get money. The word "work" is not in her vocabulary. That's why we the people must be diligent in boycotting anything & everything Casey tries to sell to make money!

Not a clue where she possibly thinks she can go work.  What are her skills?  Let's think this through.

1.  She can sleep around.  Check.
2.  She can kill babies.  Check.
3.  She can hoodwink juries.  Check.
4.  She can lie, lie, and then lie some more.  This is a check for both 1 and 4. 
5.  She can steal.  Check.
6.  She can make up jobs but they don't pay much.  Check.

Whoever hires her, especially if she stays in Orlando, better have a ton of security because there will be problems with protestors. 

I think she may have more luck in Texas, but who knows. 

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #81 on: July 13, 2011, 10:56:59 AM »

CFNews13Casey Casey Anthony News13
Cheney Mason calls Texas EquuSearch petition to sue #CaseyAnthony frivolous. -jfell
52 minutes ago
Casey Anthony News13
Cheney Mason answered "free" when asked Where is #CaseyAnthony going. -jfell
1 hour ago
http://twitter.com/#!/CFNews13Casey
Fixed link
« Last Edit: July 13, 2011, 11:26:58 AM by MuffyBee » Logged

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
shy-monkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #82 on: July 13, 2011, 10:57:49 AM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/article/news/2011/july/278258/Jury-foreman-says-two-thought-Casey-Anthony-was-guilty
Jury foreman says two thought Casey Anthony was guilty
By Mark Jenkins, Reporter
Last Updated: Wednesday, July 13, 2011 6:47 AM
 ::snipping2::
The jurors deliberated more than 10 hours, and decided the only charges they felt were proven were the four counts of lying to law enforcement.

He said the jury searched for any felonies to charge Casey with, but given the
evidence, none applied.

During more than 30 days of testimony, the jurors heard all about Casey's promiscuous behavior and partying, all while her daughter was missing.

However, none of that was illegal, so the jury did not factor Casey's wild behavior into their verdict.

"We wish there was something else we could look at that would be a felony. Something, we don't have the power to do this, we don't have the ability to put the laws in place for this, but, something where you do not report a child missing it would be a felony for every hour, every day, whatever goes on, it gets worse and worse because her actions were disgusting."

The jury foreman said he wishes they could've at least charged her for waiting 31 days to report her daughter missing.

A new bill would give future jurors that option.

With Juror 11 claiming to read people as part of his job and in so many words claiming being a teacher played a part in why he didn't need to take notes, I wish someone would ask him what the details were George spoke vividly about when remembering June 15th-wrong day there Einstein, the 15th was Father's Day and Cindy took Caylee to the nursing home to see her dad, I don't remember George testifying about the 15th Mr No note taker!

http://m.youtube.com/index?desktop_uri=%2F&gl=US#/watch?v=RuNpo1nw90Y

I also want him asked if to explain why he thought the jury was removed during George's gas can cross. Before being removed to school Baez, the jury did hear all the prosecutions "objection-not in evidence" to which every time Judge Perry said "sustained" and as those "objection-NOT IN EVIDENCE
....."SUSTAINED!!" stacked both prosecution and Judge Perry were both showing signs of frustration. Because apparently George was blamed for baez basing his questions on the statement and photo not in evidence.

Considering one report was based on a shed broken into and gas cans stolen and the other based after Caylee's remains were found and LE came with a search warrant taking the gas cans to compare duct tape, it would appear to be conflicting statements, as the first account he didn't know Caylee was missing and the second they had found remains so I highly doubt the shed was even a thought when that account went down.
cecilita
Monkey Junky

« Reply #83 on: July 13, 2011, 10:58:04 AM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/28521417/detail.html

Casey Faces Lawsuit, Possible Expenses For Caylee Search

Posted: 11:46 am EDT July 12, 2011Updated: 9:10 am EDT July 13, 2011
ORLANDO, Fla. -- Casey Anthony is only days away from being released from jail, and she already faces a new lawsuit and expenses that she may have to pay for the time spent searching for her daughter, Caylee Marie Anthony.

Tim Miller of Texas Equusearch claims Casey's lies cost his search team $112,000, and he has filed a civil lawsuit against her. Miller had a processor serve Casey the suit at the Orange County Jail on Wednesday.

what about the people went to search for caylee....they have to ask for vacation ($$$) time in their jobs, right? can they sue the most hated woman too?
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #84 on: July 13, 2011, 10:58:11 AM »

I personally hope she goes to Texas, and that some big old Texan makes it his/her personal goal to "get er done." 

I'd be afraid to go to Texas if I were her.  In fact, I would break the law to stay in jail if I were her to keep safe.   

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #85 on: July 13, 2011, 10:58:48 AM »

bobkealing bob kealing
Miller says she has retained civil Atty.“@YancyFaith: @bobkealing Any mention of the change in representation?”
2 minutes ago
bob kealing
bobkealing bob kealing
Tim Miller and Texas Eqqusearch served #CaseyAnthony with lawsuit in jail today. Miller: "hope we don't get the same jury."
12 minutes ago

http://twitter.com/#!/bobkealing

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #86 on: July 13, 2011, 11:00:37 AM »

bobkealing bob kealing
Miller says she has retained civil Atty.“@YancyFaith: @bobkealing Any mention of the change in representation?”
2 minutes ago
bob kealing
bobkealing bob kealing
Tim Miller and Texas Eqqusearch served #CaseyAnthony with lawsuit in jail today. Miller: "hope we don't get the same jury."
12 minutes ago

http://twitter.com/#!/bobkealing

That's too funny.  I bet they do lose though.  This wench will not have to take a single hit on the chin and face any responsibility for her actions or in this case inactions. 

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #87 on: July 13, 2011, 11:01:19 AM »

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/28524556/detail.html
Search Group Sues Casey Anthony
Equusearch Files Lawsuit Against Anthony 1 Week After Acquittal
POSTED: Tuesday, July 12, 2011
UPDATED: 6:18 am EDT July 13, 2011

Video at link.

~ Peter Frampton
Yoder1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #88 on: July 13, 2011, 11:01:35 AM »

It will be very interesting to follow what happens here;
http://www.wftv.com/news/28530835/detail.html

Oh my goodness!   

In Caylee's case, they found her mother not guilty of a whole list of things...but, the did not charge her with NEGLECT. If Casy was found innocent, but Caylee died, would it not be neglect that led to her death? Casey can't seem to tell any one where Caylee was. That is neglect.
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #89 on: July 13, 2011, 11:03:31 AM »

I think everybody could use a couple scoops of Yuri in their coffee...  Monkey Devil!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HT1Vqnyy6JQ

Police: No doubt in Casey Anthony case!
The Associated Press
Is it ok with his wife?   Monkey Devil! 

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
cecilita
Monkey Junky

« Reply #90 on: July 13, 2011, 11:03:53 AM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/article/news/2011/july/278258/Jury-foreman-says-two-thought-Casey-Anthony-was-guilty
Jury foreman says two thought Casey Anthony was guilty
By Mark Jenkins, Reporter
Last Updated: Wednesday, July 13, 2011 6:47 AM
The jurors deliberated more than 10 hours, and decided the only charges they felt were proven were the four counts of lying to law enforcement.

He said the jury searched for any felonies to charge Casey with, but given the
evidence, none applied.

During more than 30 days of testimony, the jurors heard all about Casey's promiscuous behavior and partying, all while her daughter was missing.

However, none of that was illegal, so the jury did not factor Casey's wild behavior into their verdict.

"We wish there was something else we could look at that would be a felony. Something, we don't have the power to do this, we don't have the ability to put the laws in place for this, but, something where you do not report a child missing it would be a felony for every hour, every day, whatever goes on, it gets worse and worse because her actions were disgusting."

The jury foreman said he wishes they could've at least charged her for waiting 31 days to report her daughter missing.

A new bill would give future jurors that option.

With Juror 11 claiming to read people as part of his job and in so many words claiming being a teacher played a part in why he didn't need to take notes, I wish someone would ask him what the details were George spoke vividly about when remembering June 15th-wrong day there Einstein, the 15th was Father's Day and Cindy took Caylee to the nursing home to see her dad, I don't remember George testifying about the 15th Mr No note taker!

http://m.youtube.com/index?desktop_uri=%2F&gl=US#/watch?v=RuNpo1nw90Y

I also want him asked if to explain why he thought the jury was removed during George's gas can cross. Before being removed to school Baez, the jury did hear all the prosecutions "objection-not in evidence" to which every time Judge Perry said "sustained" and as those "objection-NOT IN EVIDENCE
....."SUSTAINED!!" stacked both prosecution and Judge Perry were both showing signs of frustration. Because apparently George was blamed for baez basing his questions on the statement and photo not in evidence.

Considering one report was based on a shed broken into and gas cans stolen and the other based after Caylee's remains were found and LE came with a search warrant taking the gas cans to compare duct tape, it would appear to be conflicting statements, as the first account he didn't know Caylee was missing and the second they had found remains so I highly doubt the shed was even a thought when that account went down.
if the duct tape still in the Antonie's home...it means that the baby killer wrap caylees mouth and nose in the house? so, maybe  that is the reason that the dogs got alert in the Antonie's back yard..I think she used the shovel to remove the superficial dirt/grass were she lied cayle while she was putting her in the laundry bag..she then put the dirt in a bag and trow it some whereelse.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #91 on: July 13, 2011, 11:05:07 AM »

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/26184891/vp/43737341#43737341
Prosecutors won’t try Cindy Anthony for perjury 07/13/2011

~ Peter Frampton
cecilita
Monkey Junky

« Reply #92 on: July 13, 2011, 11:05:29 AM »

It will be very interesting to follow what happens here;
http://www.wftv.com/news/28530835/detail.html

Oh my goodness!   

In Caylee's case, they found her mother not guilty of a whole list of things...but, the did not charge her with NEGLECT. If Casy was found innocent, but Caylee died, would it not be neglect that led to her death? Casey can't seem to tell any one where Caylee was. That is neglect.
yes but the jury sais that the defense and the pros didnt say who was taking care of caylee at the moment she "drowned" (george or casey)
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #93 on: July 13, 2011, 11:05:37 AM »

Let's say we caught Osama and he was brought to trial.  After he called killed all our people, imagine some sheriff having to protect him during his trial?

Now, granted Osama and Beotch are on slightly different levels, but each are very evil, and in my very strong opinion, do not warrant protection from the very people they hurt. 

This fact will haunt me for a very long time.  She will just pick up a phone.  she will have the sheriff on speed dial.  Umm, these people are being mean to me.  I, personally, as I said, would quit, but if I didn't quit, I would be fired, because I would refuse to protect her. 

Do not know how called got there, swear I typed killed.  Must be time for bed, somebody is beginning to piss me off again and it is way too early for that.  God help me, I hate that woman so deeply. 

Only if there are legitimate, credible threats, Casey will be responsible for her own security/protection once she is off OC jail property......not Law Enforcement.
She will have to pay out of her own pocket. The only thing she will find in her pockets when she leaves OC jail is cobwebs. She will go back to stealing $$$ from other people.....that's the only way she knows how to get money. The word "work" is not in her vocabulary. That's why we the people must be diligent in boycotting anything & everything Casey tries to sell to make money!

Not a clue where she possibly thinks she can go work.  What are her skills?  Let's think this through.

4.  She can lie, lie, and then lie some more.  This is a check for both 1 and 4. 

Whoever hires her, especially if she stays in Orlando, better have a ton of security because there will be problems with protestors. 

Bunny Ranch?
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #94 on: July 13, 2011, 11:06:15 AM »

She must also tell any potential employers about her 6 felony convictions.
Yes, she would be a HUGE security risk to any establishment. Security costs $$$$.
No company, in today's economy has the $$$$ to protect her skank @ss, nor want to. She has nothing to contribute to society or any employer except trouble, BIG trouble!

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #95 on: July 13, 2011, 11:06:39 AM »

Cheney Mason calls Texas EquuSearch petition to sue #CaseyAnthony frivolous. -jfell
52 minutes ago
Casey Anthony News13
1 hour ago
Fixed link

scumbag buttmunch
« Last Edit: July 13, 2011, 11:28:02 AM by MuffyBee » Logged
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #96 on: July 13, 2011, 11:07:42 AM »

I just knew when George was on the stand that his outward dislike for Baez (while completely warranted) would only hurt him as far as the jurors were concerned. And the way he reacted to questions about having an affair.. his laughing and saying "I find that funny" was only going to make him look bad, at the very least.  I can understand the emotion, but he should have kept it in check.   Hearing that many (if not all of) the jurors thought he came off as a shady character, and possibly involved in the "murder" of Caylee.. well, he didn't help himself any by acting that way on the stand.

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #97 on: July 13, 2011, 11:08:37 AM »

Zoomomology, My post was perfect too when I proofread it, but something happened between there and posting it. LOL 

I have something more to say and it's about Cindy Anthony.  She has broken many laws, IMO, and she outright lied on the stand and the prosecution proved that she lied.  Yet, there will be no charges.  Why not?  Not that grieving grandmother cr*p again, surely.  Face it.  The Anthonys are covered with Teflon.  Nothing sticks.  She needs to be prosecuted and everybody knows it.  While she might have been temporily upset that Caylee was murdered, in my imagination I can see her just rubbing her hands together in glee and anticipation of the money she's going to be getting from her various enterprises, all related to the murder of her granddaughter. Before that, she didn't have a pot to....well, you know.  So much now that she needs a financial advisor. 

There's something very, very wrong with this picture.  It stinks to high heaven.  Maybe Rivera is right about Lamar wanting to be reelected.  But if that's the case, I think he would win a lot of friends by prosecuting Cindy Anthony.  I don't live in FL so can't vote there, but if I could, here's one vote Lamar wouldn't get. It's outrageous.

Her testimony changed in a twinkling of the eye.  She lied under oath about searching for "Chlorofil." She wasn't even home and the State proved it.  How much proof do they need? Why did her testimony change?  Was it witness tampering? By whom? That layer of Teflon gets thicker and thicker.  What next.  If she kills George will she get a pass because she's a grieving grandmother?  Forget it.  Wrong example.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #98 on: July 13, 2011, 11:09:26 AM »

Check out this article. Who owns TBO?

http://www2.tbo.com/news/news/2011/jul/06/8/online-rage-follows-anthony-jury-home-to-pinellas-ar-242150/

Online rage follows Anthony jury home to Pinellas

Snipped ending:
Folks, no matter if you are for or against the Anthony 12, remember there are 916,000 people in Pinellas. Hardly a representative sample.

With that in mind, we bring you balance from TBO.com commenter Chris610:

"Plenty of evidence? It was all circumstantial, it was not proven by the DA, I'm proud of Pinellas County. They did their job. The law states innocent 'until' proven guilty. It is the prosecution's job to prove her guilty, and they didn't do that."

Ok, this just enraged me.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #99 on: July 13, 2011, 11:14:00 AM »

52 minutes ago
Casey Anthony News13
1 hour ago
Fix link.

~ Peter Frampton
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.