April 18, 2024, 01:08:36 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony - JUSTICE DENIED #4 7/13 - 7/14/2011  (Read 432556 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #940 on: July 14, 2011, 04:29:11 PM »

I can only imagine that the MacLeans were paid big buck for their participation in the reality show Ghost Hunters.

I suspect that Donna MacLean is a professional seeker of media attention and ... it is her intention to milk the Caylee Anthony case for all it is worth.

I emailed the following to the office of John Q. Kelly.

Janet

DONNA MACLEAN

MY HOUSE IS HAUNTED

Thursday, June 21, 2007
Couple's experiences in home defy logic
'Haunted' house featured on TV show

RUTLAND —  When Donna L. MacLean speaks of the past coming to life, she isn't simply quoting a middle school history teacher. For Mrs. MacLean, the past is an everyday presence. It is an uninvited and unwelcome guest.

"It started right after we first bought the house seven years ago," she said, referring to the house on Orchard Hill Drive in Rutland that she shares with her husband, Gerald A. MacLean, and her son, Nicholas VanKleef. "I would feel a presence or I would hear sounds in the basement, but there was never anybody there."

Resting on a calm, suburban side street, the MacLeans' home does not fit the traditional image of a haunted house. Built in 1996, its modern design and trim lawn seem better hosts to a group of playing children than to supernatural phenomena, yet the MacLeans describe occurrences that are, to them, without explanation.

<snipped>

http://www.telegram.com/article/20070621/NEWS/306210014/1008/NEWS02

Titch - Scared Monkeys

Ghost Hunters

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GcYrLYnqHYQ&feature=player_embedded

Blink on Crime

+++++++

CASEY IS INNOCENT!

Caylee Anthony's 'grandmother' reacts to verdict
Jul 5, 2011 9:46pm

Casey Anthony of Florida has been found not guilty of killing her two-year-old daughter.

There is a Massachusetts connection to this story. Donna MacLean of Rutland claims to be Caylee Anthony's grandmother.

"I was really happy for her. I just started crying for her. I felt for her, I really did," says MacLean.

Donna MacLean may be a thousands of miles away from the courtroom drama in Orlando, but sitting in her Rutland, Massachusetts home, she is emotionally torn.

"I always felt she was innocent, I did," says MacLean.

Maclean says she is almost certain her now-deceased son, Michael Duggan, is Caylee Anthony's father. As Caylee's grandmother she says she's devastated she'll never meet the little girl, but stands by Casey Anthony.

"I feel bad for her, I don't even think she's had time to grieve," says MacLean.

<snipped>

http://www.necn.com/07/05/11/bNew-England-bCaylee-Anthonys-grandmothe/landing.html?blockID=539397&feedID=4206

seahorse - Scared Monkeys

+++++++

MY ATTORNEY JOHN Q. KELLY

Caylee Anthony’s Possible Grandmother Hires O.J. Lawyer, Eyes Wrongful Death Suit
Posted on Jul 13, 2011 @ 03:30 AM

Casey Anthony may not be off the hook yet – she still could face a possible wrongful death lawsuit being masterminded by the man who pinned a multi-million dollar judgment against O.J. Simpson.

After a jury acquitted Anthony of charges that she killed 2-year-old daughter Caylee, a famed celebrity lawyer has signed on to represent Donna MacLean, a Massachusetts woman who claims to be the tiny tot's lost grandmother.

"I have been instructed by my lawyer John Q. Kelly not to speak with the press anymore," MacLean, 47, of Rutland, Mass., told Star. "At this time, I'm listening to my legal advice."

It was Kelly who convinced a jury to find O.J. liable for the murders of his wife Nicole Brown Simpson and Ronald Goldman and won $33.5 million in punitive damages from the former football star turned actor.

http://www.radaronline.com/exclusives/2011/07/caylee-anthony-possible-grandmother-hires-oj-lawyer-wrongful-death-lawsuit

Titch - Scared Monkeys

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #941 on: July 14, 2011, 04:31:59 PM »

http://www.ocala.com/article/20110710/COLUMNISTS/110709726

A failure of the justice system

By Tom McNiff
Managing Editor
Published: Sunday, July 10, 2011 at 6:30 a.m.
Last Modified: Saturday, July 9, 2011 at 11:27 p.m.

Snipped:
<further snipped by Desi>

In 2011, with all the cutting-edge forensics at our disposal, with a sophisticated court system evolved over centuries to sort truth from fiction, we couldn't identify and convict to the satisfaction of 12 educated people the killer of one of the most vulnerable members of our society.

It's a failure. A swing and a miss. Any argument to the contrary is to accept a substandard brand of justice, to settle for something less when we should aspire to something more.

To most of us, this wasn't an entertaining contest between attorneys. It was a contest between good and evil, and evil, it seems, won this time.

That is the fountainhead of our public outrage.

Bumping this article, because it's important. (BBM

The system FAILED Caylee.  Caylee is lost in all the news of Killer Mommy the dark celebrity.  It is so upsetting.

I received my Newsweek yesterday, the July 18 edition.  Pages 16 and 17 are filled with a giant photo-spread on the verdict, showing the celebratory group hug after the Not Guilty verdicts, with Killer Mommy front and center.  The headline reads, "A Shadow of a Doubt." 

In the side column describing the story, CAYLEE'S NAME IS NEVER MENTIONED ONE TIME!

In fact, the only reference to the little victim in this case is that Killer Mommy was found "not guilty of murdering "her 2-year-old child."

"2-year-old CHILD." 

Newsweek doesn't even bother to identify the victim, or even her gender -- a precious and beautiful little GIRL who was robbed of justice, and who has been utterly lost in all of this.

It's just infuriating.   

P.S. FYI, at Newsweek's website, the article posted online is not the same as what is published in the magazine.

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
Jazzy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #942 on: July 14, 2011, 04:33:35 PM »

My neighbor said he just heard on the radio that Federal Courts were going to try Casey Anthony if anyone can verify this I would appreciate it 
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #943 on: July 14, 2011, 04:34:33 PM »

Thank you Trimm & Janet for those video links...but I'm not home to use the computer. I'm on my iPhone. Does anyone have a YouTube link to that presser. I searched YouTube, even Patty G's channel and couldn't find it. I searched all with OCSO 7/12/11, John Allen, Yuri Melich, Casey Anthony. I can't view that wftv link or fox or whatever it is on my phone. Thanks.

Late to the party, but did u try searching the You tube app on the iphone?

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #944 on: July 14, 2011, 04:35:45 PM »

Europe Does Not Want you Casey Anthony

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Europe-Does-Not-Want-you-Casey-Anthony/190678734321550

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
Yoder1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #945 on: July 14, 2011, 04:38:26 PM »

My neighbor said he just heard on the radio that Federal Courts were going to try Casey Anthony if anyone can verify this I would appreciate it 

Have not heard of this as of yet. If true, what a jubilee we will have.
Yoder1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #946 on: July 14, 2011, 04:39:34 PM »

HLN 1 min ago.

Baez is with Casey at the jail.

Much speculation.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #947 on: July 14, 2011, 04:41:03 PM »

bobkealing bob kealing
On 19th @ Morgan's office“@CJWinAK: @bobkealing What I meant to ask was: did he say she's in jeopardy if deposed at all, or only the 19th?”
22 minutes ago
http://twitter.com/#!/bobkealing

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Yoder1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #948 on: July 14, 2011, 04:42:34 PM »

HLN 1 min ago.

"John Morgan is NOT monkeying around with this any more."  BBM

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #949 on: July 14, 2011, 04:45:01 PM »

VinniePolitan Vinnie Politan
#JoseBaez spotted at Orange County Jail
4 minutes ago
http://twitter.com/#!/@vinniepolitan

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #950 on: July 14, 2011, 04:45:57 PM »

HLN 1 min ago.

Much speculation.

He's been off the radar lately.

Wasn't there a woman who met him and his wife at an airport?

Perhaps they were going to see about setting Casey up somewhere?

~Things aren't always what they appear to be~
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #951 on: July 14, 2011, 04:46:36 PM »

I wonder, if true, what they would or could charge her with?  I would love it, even if it just annoyed her for some more time.

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #952 on: July 14, 2011, 04:47:11 PM »

VinniePolitan Vinnie Politan
#JoseBaez spotted at Orange County Jail
4 minutes ago
http://twitter.com/#!/@vinniepolitan

Tomorrow's Friday, it's 4:44pm EST, he's got to be filing a motion!

~Things aren't always what they appear to be~
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #953 on: July 14, 2011, 04:47:27 PM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/article/news/2011/july/278355/Casey-Anthony-served-with-lawsuit-in-jail-from-EquuSearch

Casey Anthony served with lawsuit in jail from Equusearch

Last Updated: Wednesday, July 13, 2011 10:13 AM

ORLANDO --

Casey Anthony has been served with another lawsuit.

Earlier in the week, the recovery group Texas Equusearch announced it was suing Casey for over $15,000 in damages from its search for Casey's daughter, Caylee, in 2008.

Wednesday morning, Tim Miller, the group's founder, was seen at the Orange County Jail as Casey was served with the latest civil suit against her.

Equusearch said it is demanding a trial by jury to decide the case.

::snipping2::

That's a misprint. It should read over $115,000.
Just starting to catch up, way back on page 4.  Apologies if this has already been cleared up, but the amount of damages being sought is what determines the jurisdiction.  I believe Tim Miller is seeking $112,000.

That places his lawsuit in the jurisdiction of the circuit court, rather than a county court.

Under Florida law, County courts hear cases for up to $15,000.

Circuit courts hear cases for more than $15,000.

More information here:

::snipping2::
Both civil and criminal cases also have to meet certain jurisdictional requirements. Jurisdiction refers to rules governing which court has authority to hear a particular case. Florida's circuit courts, for example, hear civil disputes involving over $15,000 and all felony criminal prosecutions. Florida's county courts hear civil disputes involving less than $15,000 and misdemeanor criminal prosecutions.
http://www.weblocator.com/attorney/fl/law/processcon.html

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #954 on: July 14, 2011, 04:48:21 PM »

http://justice4caylee.forumotion.net/t15412p30-main-blogthu-july-14-2011

Well, this is very strange...someone else also filed a new action against Casey Anthony this morning. It's a petition for paternity filed today in the Orange County Family Court :
UMBERGER, CHRISTOPHER LEE vs. ANTHONY, CASEY
Case No. 2011-DR-011965-O

They didn't give a link so Trimm HELP...where would you find this.

Attitude may not be everything but it counts.
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #955 on: July 14, 2011, 04:49:52 PM »

EXCLUSIVE! MISTRESS: CASEY ANTHONY JUDGE CHEATED ON WIFE FOR YEARS!

http://www.nationalenquirer.com/exclusive-mistress-casey-anthony-judge-belvin-perry-cheated-on-wife-for-years

I know this is the National Enquirer, and I knew he had an affair, but this article is not nice about JBP at all.

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #956 on: July 14, 2011, 04:50:11 PM »

Blonde, is that guy the one with last name of Chat?  Can't recall first name.

No this is JP Chatt...he is the owner of the house Tony, Ricardo, Amy and Casey lived in IIRC. His parents also own a house in Ovideo, isn't that where Amy had her insurance information forwarded to?
 He didn't like Casey but that doesn't mean he didn't boink her  Caylee does look a lot like him tho

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #957 on: July 14, 2011, 04:50:46 PM »

http://justice4caylee.forumotion.net/t15412p30-main-blogthu-july-14-2011

Well, this is very strange...someone else also filed a new action against Casey Anthony this morning. It's a petition for paternity filed today in the Orange County Family Court :
UMBERGER, CHRISTOPHER LEE vs. ANTHONY, CASEY
Case No. 2011-DR-011965-O

They didn't give a link so Trimm HELP...where would you find this.
OMG,I will look.My lens fell out of my glasses.   

~ Peter Frampton
Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #958 on: July 14, 2011, 04:50:50 PM »

HLN 1 min ago.

Much speculation.
God forgive me but maybe she hanged herself.       

Truth is always the strongest argument. --- Sophocles

Lighting a candle for a boy who needs a lot of love:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=jal 
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #959 on: July 14, 2011, 04:52:39 PM »

bobkealing bob kealing
Orange County corrections says they "taped over" video of #CaseyAnthony reacting to discovery of remains. Want to watch sealed copy.

http://twitter.com/#!/bobkealing

Bullcrap! No they didn't! It's been sealed since that day in December!

Yuri Melich clearly responds in the negative when questioned about sealed images of Caylee Marie.  He states that there is NOTHING is sealed.

I would assume that jailhouse video recordings are routinely taped over after a certain length of time.  IMO

Janet

+++++

10:25
http://www.wftv.com/video/28525263/index.html

Thank you so much Janet. So the question was asked about Caylee & Yuri said nothing is sealed. I wonder about Casey, though. Sometimes le words things a certain way so as to curb speculation. I'm probably on a goose chase anyway.

As far as the jail tape with Casey's reaction, they have that under seal & it won't be released unless the judge rules it's ok. They have to have a copy.

Judge seals Casey Anthony reaction video
Public won't see her response upon learning her tot's body had been found
updated 6/17/2009 2:42:36 PM
ET

ORLANDO, Fla. — The public will not see a video that shows Casey Anthony's reaction in a Florida jail when she learned that her young daughter's remains had been found.

A judge ruled Wednesday to seal the video recorded Dec. 11 at the Orange County Jail. He worried the footage could taint potential jurors if it were released.

<snipped>

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/31411060/ns/us_news-crime_and_courts/t/judge-seals-casey-anthony-reaction-video/

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.