April 30, 2024, 04:54:34 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony - JUSTICE DENIED #4 7/13 - 7/14/2011  (Read 434045 times)
4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #40 on: July 13, 2011, 09:45:45 AM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2011/07/casey-anthony-tony-lazzaro-is-shopping-a-book.html
Casey Anthony: Tony Lazzaro is shopping a book
Caylee and Casey Anthony, Orlando Sentinel — posted by halboedeker on July, 13 2011 9:01 AM

Tony Lazzaro, Casey Anthony’s former boyfriend, is shopping a book, says a source familiar with the project.

The focus? “The interaction that the roommates had with Casey around that 31-day period” after Caylee went missing, the source said. “It’s going to be a must-read. It’s going to be insane.”
 ::snipping2::

What...31 days of booty call descriptions   ewwwww

Attitude may not be everything but it counts.
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #41 on: July 13, 2011, 09:47:18 AM »

MattMorganESQ Matt Morgan
Helping Tony Lazzaro and his roommates get their book off the ground today. This will be a must read. #CaseyAnthony
1 hour ago

http://twitter.com/#!/MattMorganESQ

I twitted him asking WHO'S getting the money....

It appears he took his twitter post down, it's not there now and is on atm...
Hummm not a good sign, he read it and didn't answer me.

Still did not get an answer back...

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
Jazzy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #42 on: July 13, 2011, 09:48:31 AM »

does Sims really think anyone with a brain and morals are going to have compassion for this baby killer?
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #43 on: July 13, 2011, 09:52:03 AM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2011/07/casey-anthony-tony-lazzaro-is-shopping-a-book.html
Caylee and Casey Anthony, Orlando Sentinel — posted by halboedeker on July, 13 2011 9:01 AM

Tony Lazzaro, Casey Anthony’s former boyfriend, is shopping a book, says a source familiar with the project.

The focus? “The interaction that the roommates had with Casey around that 31-day period” after Caylee went missing, the source said. “It’s going to be a must-read. It’s going to be insane.”

You know what? I take back what I said earlier. If they're "shopping around", then it's all about the money. If they want money for pain & suffering, why not do a civil suit?

tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #44 on: July 13, 2011, 09:52:57 AM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2011/07/casey-anthony-dorothy-clay-sims-sports-a-new-look.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+entertainment%2Ftv%2Ftvguy+%28TV+Guy%29
Casey Anthony: Dorothy Clay Sims sports a new look
Caylee and Casey Anthony, Fox News Channel — posted by halboedeker on July, 13 2011 9:31 AM

Dorothy Clay Sims, one of Casey Anthony’s defense attorneys, was a guest on Greta Van Susteren’s “On the Record” last night.

Sims talked about post-jail life for Anthony, who was acquitted of first-degree murder in the death of her daughter, Caylee.

The Sims appearance was notable for another reason: The attorney had a more glamorous look.
In discussing Anthony’s security after jail, Sims said, “I would just hope that she would be treated with compassion and respect and her privacy taken care of. We are very concerned about her for a number of reasons. But I have faith that people will come around, people will show compassion. I think that things are calming down already.”

I am gonna have to for a walk on that one. 
Addressing what I just bolded in blue ~ You bet she has a new look .  She does not want to be recognized .   
Compassion?  Delusional, as are others in that herd.   
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #45 on: July 13, 2011, 09:55:07 AM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2011/07/casey-anthony-dorothy-clay-sims-sports-a-new-look.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+entertainment%2Ftv%2Ftvguy+%28TV+Guy%29
Caylee and Casey Anthony, Fox News Channel — posted by halboedeker on July, 13 2011 9:31 AM

Dorothy Clay Sims, one of Casey Anthony’s defense attorneys, was a guest on Greta Van Susteren’s “On the Record” last night.

Sims talked about post-jail life for Anthony, who was acquitted of first-degree murder in the death of her daughter, Caylee.

The Sims appearance was notable for another reason: The attorney had a more glamorous look.
In discussing Anthony’s security after jail, Sims said, “I would just hope that she would be treated with compassion and respect and her privacy taken care of. We are very concerned about her for a number of reasons. But I have faith that people will come around, people will show compassion. I think that things are calming down already.”

Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #46 on: July 13, 2011, 09:57:32 AM »

Self edit. Sorry I got in your box sugar!

You know what? I take back what I said earlier. If they're "shopping around", then it's all about the money. If they want money for pain & suffering, why not do a civil suit?
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #47 on: July 13, 2011, 09:58:19 AM »

Lol I give up
Jazzy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #48 on: July 13, 2011, 09:59:29 AM »

Somehow each of us will have to adjust our anger and hurt over the unjustice that was given to Caylee, I pray on it every night and morning that god will take the hurt and anger I feel towards these jurors, Casey and her lawyers and help me turn it into something positive.

I am working on a website for Caylee where its about her only, it'll have a guestbook where anyone can write her a letter or note.
I'm hoping this will help me with my feelings.
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #49 on: July 13, 2011, 10:05:59 AM »

Don't throw nanners please ... I love Dorothy Simms' new look. She shoulda don't this a long time ago. I looked at pics of her 10 years ago & she looks younger than that with her new style. Her eyebrows are perfect. Wherever she went did a great job.

I have to say though, I personally think the only reason she got involved in Casey's case is bc she's completely & unequivocally against capital punishment resulting in death. She believes in prison sentences and reform. At least as far as I can tell. She has a good heart. Out of every single person on the Defense team, Ms. Simms is the only one I can't put down. I'm disheartened that she became involved with this child killer but I personally think her convictions are true to her heart.
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #50 on: July 13, 2011, 10:07:03 AM »

Somehow each of us will have to adjust our anger and hurt over the unjustice that was given to Caylee, I pray on it every night and morning that god will take the hurt and anger I feel towards these jurors, Casey and her lawyers and help me turn it into something positive.

I am working on a website for Caylee where its about her only, it'll have a guestbook where anyone can write her a letter or note.
I'm hoping this will help me with my feelings.

That's a nice idea Jazzy.
serenity/4thekids
Scared Monkey

« Reply #51 on: July 13, 2011, 10:09:52 AM »

What I find interesting about Simms is that during the trial, she appeared very demure, like she wasn't proud to be on the defense team but took the position for whatever reason, wouldn't look at Casey as is if she couldn't stand to, when she was consoling Casey, it was so fake, the minute Casey was found not guilty, oh boy, she was all hugs, smiles and tears, proud to be a part of it all and now this new makeover, plz! She has NOTHING to be proud of, she was part of a team that helped set a baby killer free and all because the jury was as idiotic as the DT and bought all the crap, she needs to go back in her hole, a new do and a lil make-up isn't going to change the fact that she looks like a man, perhaps she and Casey can get a 2 for 1 on plastic surgery.
Jazzy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #52 on: July 13, 2011, 10:16:50 AM »

What I find interesting about Simms is that during the trial, she appeared very demure, like she wasn't proud to be on the defense team but took the position for whatever reason, wouldn't look at Casey as is if she couldn't stand to, when she was consoling Casey, it was so fake, the minute Casey was found not guilty, oh boy, she was all hugs, smiles and tears, proud to be a part of it all and now this new makeover, plz! She has NOTHING to be proud of, she was part of a team that helped set a baby killer free and all because the jury was as idiotic as the DT and bought all the crap, she needs to go back in her hole, a new do and a lil make-up isn't going to change the fact that she looks like a man, perhaps she and Casey can get a 2 for 1 on plastic surgery.
Still looks like she needs to use the hairbrush.
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #53 on: July 13, 2011, 10:18:57 AM »

MattMorganESQ Matt Morgan
Helping Tony Lazzaro and his roommates get their book off the ground today. This will be a must read. #CaseyAnthony
1 hour ago

http://twitter.com/#!/MattMorganESQ

I twitted him asking WHO'S getting the money....

I dont like anyone who writes books on this seems everyone is wanting to cash in she only hung out with them a month wasnt it?

It only takes 1 minute spent with Casey to have your life and/or career destroyed!

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #54 on: July 13, 2011, 10:19:16 AM »

http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/
Casey Anthony Trial: What Will She Do After Jail?
Ashleigh Banfield on the latest developments since the "not guilty" verdict.
7/13/2011

Video at link.
Several jurors were moaning about the Pros not saying "good morning" like bozo did. petty azzholes.

I did notice that during the trial, but I took Bozo's good mornings to be very fake, so figured why have 2 fake good mornings, and if the pros did it, they would be pandering to the jury.  IMO

I actually thought it should have been stopped by teh judge the smiling at each juror personally, it made me crazy.

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #55 on: July 13, 2011, 10:22:59 AM »

http://www.ocala.com/article/20110710/COLUMNISTS/110709726

A failure of the justice system

By Tom McNiff
Managing Editor
Published: Sunday, July 10, 2011 at 6:30 a.m.
Last Modified: Saturday, July 9, 2011 at 11:27 p.m.

Snipped:
That's not to say the jury should have convicted Anthony of first-degree murder. Reasonable people can disagree about the amount and quality of evidence.

But the six-week trial once again revealed problems in a justice system that we Americans regard as the greatest in the world.

Perhaps most troubling was this one cold fact:

In 2011, with all the cutting-edge forensics at our disposal, with a sophisticated court system evolved over centuries to sort truth from fiction, we couldn't identify and convict to the satisfaction of 12 educated people the killer of one of the most vulnerable members of our society.

It's a failure. A swing and a miss. Any argument to the contrary is to accept a substandard brand of justice, to settle for something less when we should aspire to something more.

To most of us, this wasn't an entertaining contest between attorneys. It was a contest between good and evil, and evil, it seems, won this time.

That is the fountainhead of our public outrage.
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #56 on: July 13, 2011, 10:23:02 AM »

Still ugly and still supports a baby killer, so for me she is still very very ugly person.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #57 on: July 13, 2011, 10:24:16 AM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/article/news/2011/july/278355/Casey-Anthony-served-with-lawsuit-in-jail-from-EquuSearch

Casey Anthony served with lawsuit in jail from Equusearch

Last Updated: Wednesday, July 13, 2011 10:13 AM

ORLANDO --

Casey Anthony has been served with another lawsuit.

Earlier in the week, the recovery group Texas Equusearch announced it was suing Casey for over $15,000 in damages from its search for Casey's daughter, Caylee, in 2008.

Wednesday morning, Tim Miller, the group's founder, was seen at the Orange County Jail as Casey was served with the latest civil suit against her.

Equusearch said it is demanding a trial by jury to decide the case.

ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #58 on: July 13, 2011, 10:25:15 AM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/article/news/2011/july/278355/Casey-Anthony-served-with-lawsuit-in-jail-from-EquuSearch

Casey Anthony served with lawsuit in jail from Equusearch

Last Updated: Wednesday, July 13, 2011 10:13 AM

ORLANDO --

Casey Anthony has been served with another lawsuit.

Earlier in the week, the recovery group Texas Equusearch announced it was suing Casey for over $15,000 in damages from its search for Casey's daughter, Caylee, in 2008.

Wednesday morning, Tim Miller, the group's founder, was seen at the Orange County Jail as Casey was served with the latest civil suit against her.

Equusearch said it is demanding a trial by jury to decide the case.

Thought it was 115,000?  15,000 is NOT ENOUGH,  skenky hoe bag. 

Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #59 on: July 13, 2011, 10:25:50 AM »

Goodmorning All!!

Sims actually looks a lot better.  I guess someone convinced her that perm went out in the 80's.

Does anyone think Casey is really being released today? 

The authorities could've given this date, and recanted it once they realized people really hate her and changed the date publically to throw off the public, avoid a fray on the county's property and don't have to worry about being hounded by the press as they attempt to move Casey?

What say ye??

~Things aren't always what they appear to be~
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.