April 27, 2024, 01:46:12 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony - JUSTICE DENIED #4 7/13 - 7/14/2011  (Read 433282 times)
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #100 on: July 13, 2011, 11:17:48 AM »

Check out this article. Who owns TBO?

http://www2.tbo.com/news/news/2011/jul/06/8/online-rage-follows-anthony-jury-home-to-pinellas-ar-242150/

Online rage follows Anthony jury home to Pinellas

Snipped ending:
Folks, no matter if you are for or against the Anthony 12, remember there are 916,000 people in Pinellas. Hardly a representative sample.

With that in mind, we bring you balance from TBO.com commenter Chris610:

"Plenty of evidence? It was all circumstantial, it was not proven by the DA, I'm proud of Pinellas County. They did their job. The law states innocent 'until' proven guilty. It is the prosecution's job to prove her guilty, and they didn't do that."

Ok, this just enraged me.

Oh yes they did you idiot, Chris610. I have come to the conclusion that it wouldn't have mattered if Casey Anthony had stood up and confessed.  They would find some reason to say they didn't believe the confession.  Morons.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #101 on: July 13, 2011, 11:20:24 AM »

CFNews13Casey Casey Anthony News13
Cheney Mason calls Texas EquuSearch petition to sue #CaseyAnthony frivolous. -jfell
52 minutes ago
Casey Anthony News13
Cheney Mason answered "free" when asked Where is #CaseyAnthony going. -jfell
1 hour ago
http://twitter.com/#!/CFNews13Casey
Fix link.

How can anybody suggest that these lawsuits are frivolous?  Money and time would have been better spent elsewhere, but no.. Casey lied her a$$ off for quite some time, knowing full well where her daughter was. She didn't care about what these people were doing to help find her child.  How dare she or Mason??

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #102 on: July 13, 2011, 11:20:40 AM »

Poor Sherriff Fleming has to protect her. 

Let's say we caught Osama and he was brought to trial.  After he called killed all our people, imagine some sheriff having to protect him during his trial?

Now, granted Osama and Beotch are on slightly different levels, but each are very evil, and in my very strong opinion, do not warrant protection from the very people they hurt. 

This fact will haunt me for a very long time.  She will just pick up a phone.  she will have the sheriff on speed dial.  Umm, these people are being mean to me.  I, personally, as I said, would quit, but if I didn't quit, I would be fired, because I would refuse to protect her. 

Do not know how called got there, swear I typed killed.  Must be time for bed, somebody is beginning to piss me off again and it is way too early for that.  God help me, I hate that woman so deeply. 

Only if there are legitimate, credible threats, Casey will be responsible for her own security/protection once she is off OC jail property......not Law Enforcement.
She will have to pay out of her own pocket. The only thing she will find in her pockets when she leaves OC jail is cobwebs. She will go back to stealing $$$ from other people.....that's the only way she knows how to get money. The word "work" is not in her vocabulary. That's why we the people must be diligent in boycotting anything & everything Casey tries to sell to make money!

Not a clue where she possibly thinks she can go work.  What are her skills?  Let's think this through.

1.  She can sleep around.  Check.
2.  She can kill babies.  Check.
3.  She can hoodwink juries.  Check.
4.  She can lie, lie, and then lie some more.  This is a check for both 1 and 4. 
5.  She can steal.  Check.
6.  She can make up jobs but they don't pay much.  Check.

Whoever hires her, especially if she stays in Orlando, better have a ton of security because there will be problems with protestors. 

I think she may have more luck in Texas, but who knows. 

She must also tell any potential employers about her 6 felony convictions.
Yes, she would be a HUGE security risk to any establishment. Security costs $$$$.
No company, in today's economy has the $$$$ to protect her skank @ss, nor want to. She has nothing to contribute to society or any employer except trouble, BIG trouble!
Yep. 
All this talk about her changing her identity....she likes the attention,so I would be shocked if she actually did so.Hubby thinks she will be doing "the strut" again.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
cadillac
Monkey Junky

« Reply #103 on: July 13, 2011, 11:21:36 AM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2011/07/casey-anthony-dorothy-clay-sims-sports-a-new-look.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+entertainment%2Ftv%2Ftvguy+%28TV+Guy%29
Casey Anthony: Dorothy Clay Sims sports a new look
Caylee and Casey Anthony, Fox News Channel — posted by halboedeker on July, 13 2011 9:31 AM

Dorothy Clay Sims, one of Casey Anthony’s defense attorneys, was a guest on Greta Van Susteren’s “On the Record” last night.

Sims talked about post-jail life for Anthony, who was acquitted of first-degree murder in the death of her daughter, Caylee.

The Sims appearance was notable for another reason: The attorney had a more glamorous look.
In discussing Anthony’s security after jail, Sims said, “I would just hope that she would be treated with compassion and respect and her privacy taken care of. We are very concerned about her for a number of reasons. But I have faith that people will come around, people will show compassion. I think that things are calming down already.”
 ::snipping2::

I am gonna have to for a walk on that one. 
Addressing what I just bolded in blue ~ You bet she has a new look .  She does not want to be recognized .   
Compassion?  Delusional, as are others in that herd.   
I would imagine the producers of the show did her "make over".  That's what they do...
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #104 on: July 13, 2011, 11:22:20 AM »

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_162-20078743-504083.html
July 12, 2011 11:03 AM
Casey Anthony juror No. 12 quit job and left town for fear of her life, says report
By Camille Mann

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #105 on: July 13, 2011, 11:23:24 AM »

I know the State just wants to move on...but...

They will not be able to recoup money for bringing that guy from Gentiva in and the last minute investigation into her time logged in at work for those Chloro google search days. The only way they'll be able to get that portion of the money back is if they pursue perjury - which they aren't. Since they are not charging Cindy for lying, then their request for Camperlengo's testimony & his data backup would be deemed frivolous.

I'm let down that people get tickets for Cali rolls but there are no fines imposed for lying on the stand.
akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #106 on: July 13, 2011, 11:27:17 AM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2011/07/casey-anthony-dorothy-clay-sims-sports-a-new-look.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+entertainment%2Ftv%2Ftvguy+%28TV+Guy%29
Casey Anthony: Dorothy Clay Sims sports a new look
Caylee and Casey Anthony, Fox News Channel — posted by halboedeker on July, 13 2011 9:31 AM

Dorothy Clay Sims, one of Casey Anthony’s defense attorneys, was a guest on Greta Van Susteren’s “On the Record” last night.

Sims talked about post-jail life for Anthony, who was acquitted of first-degree murder in the death of her daughter, Caylee.

The Sims appearance was notable for another reason: The attorney had a more glamorous look.
In discussing Anthony’s security after jail, Sims said, “I would just hope that she would be treated with compassion and respect and her privacy taken care of. We are very concerned about her for a number of reasons. But I have faith that people will come around, people will show compassion. I think that things are calming down already.”
 ::snipping2::

I am gonna have to for a walk on that one. 

[/quote

Ugh, when I see her all I can think about is watching her scratch at that ugly mop of hers during the trial.  Oh, yeah, and seeing her "potty dance" at the defense pary.  ewwwww

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #107 on: July 13, 2011, 11:27:29 AM »

They will not be able to recoup money for bringing that guy from Gentiva in and the last minute investigation into her time logged in at work for those Chloro google search days. The only way they'll be able to get that portion of the money back is if they pursue perjury - which they aren't. Since they are not charging Cindy for lying, then their request for Camperlengo's testimony & his data backup would be deemed frivolous.

I'm let down that people get tickets for Cali rolls but there are no fines imposed for lying on the stand.

Hi Titch--

Maybe the State just wants to move on, but should they?  IMO every avenue that can be prosecuted should be prosecuted to insure that the rest of the culprits involved in this farce do not get away with it, as the chief culprit did.  But she didn't do it in a vacuum.  She had lots of help, most notably, IMO her mother.

Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #108 on: July 13, 2011, 11:28:49 AM »

I personally hope she goes to Texas, and that some big old Texan makes it his/her personal goal to "get er done." 

I'd be afraid to go to Texas if I were her.  In fact, I would break the law to stay in jail if I were her to keep safe.   

I'll be highly surprised if those rumor are true. So far, Cindy's distant cuz hasn't been validated. The Pasadena is close to where Texas Equusearch started, isn't it?
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #109 on: July 13, 2011, 11:30:29 AM »

Yes, she would be a HUGE security risk to any establishment. Security costs $$$$.
No company, in today's economy has the $$$$ to protect her skank @ss, nor want to. She has nothing to contribute to society or any employer except trouble, BIG trouble!
Casey will go on disability for the rest of her life I'm sure ... along with Cindy ... and I completely expect George and Lee to enroll in the taxpayer plan too.

Lovely that taxpayers will be supporting this bunch of liars for the rest of their days!  Ugh!

IMO not a one of them is mentally "disabled" ... they're just liars, scammers and con artists!  (oh and one of them is a murderer)

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #110 on: July 13, 2011, 11:31:21 AM »

Cheney Mason calls Texas EquuSearch petition to sue #CaseyAnthony frivolous. -jfell
52 minutes ago
Casey Anthony News13
1 hour ago
Fix link.

How can anybody suggest that these lawsuits are frivolous?  Money and time would have been better spent elsewhere, but no.. Casey lied her a$$ off for quite some time, knowing full well where her daughter was. She didn't care about what these people were doing to help find her child.  How dare she or Mason??

Well I think Mason is a vulgar person and wears a bad toupee.

Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #111 on: July 13, 2011, 11:31:58 AM »

http://texasequusearch.org/

http://texasequusearch.org/2011/07/texas-equusearch-mounted-search-and-recovery-v-casey-anthony/

Quote:

Texas EquuSearch Mounted Search and Recovery v. Casey Anthony
Posted on 12. Jul, 2011 by smckinney in Featured Articles, Press Releases, TES In Action, TES News
07/12/11 — With the advice of our legal counsel, Marc Wites and Alex Kapetan of Wites & Kapetan, and the approval of our Board of Directors, Texas EquuSearch has filed a civil suit against Casey Anthony in an effort to recoup expenses in the search for Caylee Anthony.  This case was filed in the 9th Judicial District Circuit in and for Orange County, FL; styled Texas EquuSearch Mounted Search and Recovery v. Casey Anthony; Cause No. 11-CA-8475.  A copy of the Complaint will be available on our website later this afternoon.
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #112 on: July 13, 2011, 11:32:48 AM »

Casey will go on disability for the rest of her life I'm sure ... along with Cindy ... and I completely expect George and Lee to enroll in the taxpayer plan too.

Lovely that taxpayers will be supporting this bunch of liars for the rest of their days!  Ugh!

IMO not a one of them is mentally "disabled" ... they're just liars, scammers and con artists!  (oh and one of them is a murderer)

And the others, IMO, are accessories after the fact.

KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #113 on: July 13, 2011, 11:33:05 AM »

52 minutes ago
Casey Anthony News13
1 hour ago
Fixed link

NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #114 on: July 13, 2011, 11:33:43 AM »

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_162-20078743-504083.html
July 12, 2011 11:03 AM
Casey Anthony juror No. 12 quit job and left town for fear of her life, says report
By Camille Mann

Oh sheesh!  We'll probably have all the jurors to support too!  Yippee! NOT!

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #115 on: July 13, 2011, 11:34:47 AM »

http://texasequusearch.org/

http://texasequusearch.org/2011/07/texas-equusearch-mounted-search-and-recovery-v-casey-anthony/

Quote:

Texas EquuSearch Mounted Search and Recovery v. Casey Anthony
Posted on 12. Jul, 2011 by smckinney in Featured Articles, Press Releases, TES In Action, TES News
07/12/11 — With the advice of our legal counsel, Marc Wites and Alex Kapetan of Wites & Kapetan, and the approval of our Board of Directors, Texas EquuSearch has filed a civil suit against Casey Anthony in an effort to recoup expenses in the search for Caylee Anthony.  This case was filed in the 9th Judicial District Circuit in and for Orange County, FL; styled Texas EquuSearch Mounted Search and Recovery v. Casey Anthony; Cause No. 11-CA-8475.  A copy of the Complaint will be available on our website later this afternoon.

Here's the PDF:
http://texasequusearch.org/wp-content/uploads/2011/07/Casey-Anthony-Case-11-CA-8475.pdf
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #116 on: July 13, 2011, 11:44:41 AM »

Hi Titch--

Maybe the State just wants to move on, but should they?  IMO every avenue that can be prosecuted should be prosecuted to insure that the rest of the culprits involved in this farce do not get away with it, as the chief culprit did.  But she didn't do it in a vacuum.  She had lots of help, most notably, IMO her mother.

I'm po'd. I think it's horrible to change testimony & blatantly lie in a court of law. I believe she should be persecuted for it.

Jeez, this was a murder case! Martha Stewart went to jail for stupid azz insider trading. This right here is about the murder of a sweet innocent child. Where's the justice?
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #117 on: July 13, 2011, 11:46:06 AM »

tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #118 on: July 13, 2011, 11:46:53 AM »

Anyone ~ why do you think the perjury charges against ole' Cindy are not be pursued?   Thoughts on this, or have I just missed the explanation . . .
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #119 on: July 13, 2011, 11:47:03 AM »

52 minutes ago
Casey Anthony News13
1 hour ago
Fix link.

Well I think Mason is a vulgar person and wears a bad toupee.

and Depends
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.