March 28, 2024, 06:58:21 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony - JUSTICE DENIED #4 7/13 - 7/14/2011  (Read 430285 times)
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #120 on: July 13, 2011, 11:48:46 AM »

Once again Caylee has been lost in this hot mess.

Everybody is hating on the jurors or taking up for the jurors..not just here..everywhere.

Everybody is hating on the defense team.or saying the prosecution didn't do there job....not just here..everywhere.

Everybody is hating on Casey or saying she is innocent so off she goes free as a bird...not just here..everywhere.

Everbody is hating on Cindy and George for a zillion reasons..not just here..everywhere.

Everbody is hating on the people  involved rther defense witnesses or prosecution witness or jurors for selling their souls for a few minutes of fame and some money...not just here..everywhere.

Lots of characters..players if you will getting lots of attention rather positive or negative..not just here..everywhere.

Where's Caylee in all this? 

Ever hear her name mentioned any longer? 

She has become a side issue in the press, on blogs, in the news long ago..before this trial ever started Caylee got lost in the sensationalism about what her mother's lifestyle, her Mom's defense team and her Grandparents media tour of innocence for their daughter.

Thanks to Jazzy we will have a website to leave messages to Caylee.

I am done..put a fork me because this isn't about Caylee anymore..and I don't mean on here..I mean everywhere is focused on the players, the pretenders and the fools..they lost Caylee all over again.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #121 on: July 13, 2011, 11:50:50 AM »

Anyone ~ why do you think the perjury charges against ole' Cindy are not be pursued?   Thoughts on this, or have I just missed the explanation . . .

My opinion is that the trial was very expensive & they just want it to go away now. They're going after reimbursement for the investigation, which helps ease my mind just a little bit...
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #122 on: July 13, 2011, 11:52:35 AM »

Anyone ~ why do you think the perjury charges against ole' Cindy are not be pursued?   Thoughts on this, or have I just missed the explanation . . .
IMO - Because she'll just get up on the stand and lie again. 

After the State's rebuttal I saw Lippman all over the talking head shows explaining that ... Cindy never said she made the searches on that particular day ... she just said she made the searches and went along with whatever date LDB mentioned while questioning her ...

I'm sure it would be more of that kind of word play crap ... and the State has better things to do.

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #123 on: July 13, 2011, 11:52:35 AM »

Monkey Miser - wow. I know how ya feel but that's a pretty strong thing to say. Be careful...  an angelic monkey
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #124 on: July 13, 2011, 11:57:00 AM »

My opinion is that the trial was very expensive & they just want it to go away now. They're going after reimbursement for the investigation, which helps ease my mind just a little bit...

Over the past three years, Cindy Anthony has, IMO, done many things which are legally questionable, to say the least.  Among them interferring with an investigation, lying to LE, tampering with evidence, impersonating an officer (The night she and that fat slob who's name I don't remember and George, chasing that Lois person) theft (Arranging for the toys left at the site of Caylee's remains to be stolen) and perjury.  I don't know why, but for some reason she is immune to prosecution. 

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #125 on: July 13, 2011, 11:58:39 AM »

Monkey Miser - wow. I know how ya feel but that's a pretty strong thing to say. Be careful...  an angelic monkey

I agree....really should be deleted....
They say "silence is golden"  in that statement, yes.

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #126 on: July 13, 2011, 12:01:28 PM »

Everybody is hating on the jurors or taking up for the jurors..not just here..everywhere.

Everybody is hating on the defense team.or saying the prosecution didn't do there job....not just here..everywhere.

Everybody is hating on Casey or saying she is innocent so off she goes free as a bird...not just here..everywhere.

Everbody is hating on Cindy and George for a zillion reasons..not just here..everywhere.

Everbody is hating on the people  involved rther defense witnesses or prosecution witness or jurors for selling their souls for a few minutes of fame and some money...not just here..everywhere.

Lots of characters..players if you will getting lots of attention rather positive or negative..not just here..everywhere.

She has become a side issue in the press, on blogs, in the news long ago..before this trial ever started Caylee got lost in the sensationalism about what her mother's lifestyle, her Mom's defense team and her Grandparents media tour of innocence for their daughter.

I am done..put a fork me because this isn't about Caylee anymore..and I don't mean on here..I mean everywhere is focused on the players, the pretenders and the fools..they lost Caylee all over again.

It is only because of Caylee's death that I feel the way I do.  Without Caylee, there would have been no trial and her murderer would not have gone free.  Without a respect and sorrow for Caylee, I would not be pushing for punishment of those who contributed to her death.  Without Caylee, many of us wouldn't even be here.  I can't just let Caylee's murder go by without at least protesting.  That would be a betrayal of Caylee.

While it is too late to protect Caylee in life, perhaps we can protect her in death by pointing our fingers at those responsible.  It is only about Caylee.

Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #127 on: July 13, 2011, 12:01:46 PM »

Over the past three years, Cindy Anthony has, IMO, done many things which are legally questionable, to say the least.  Among them interferring with an investigation, lying to LE, tampering with evidence, impersonating an officer (The night she and that fat slob who's name I don't remember and George, chasing that Lois person) theft (Arranging for the toys left at the site of Caylee's remains to be stolen) and perjury.  I don't know why, but for some reason she is immune to prosecution. 

I agree with ya 100%. It's obvious Casey learned to lie from her parents and and and SinSin is the matriarch of liars worldwide. Why isn't she being charged? I honestly think the Prosecutors Office just wants this case to go away...after they recoup some of their money for investigating.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #128 on: July 13, 2011, 12:06:16 PM »

CFNews13Casey Casey Anthony News13
Mason says he will refer legal aid to jurors if they feel they need it... At no cost to them. #CheneyMason #CaseyAnthony #jurors -jfell
10 minutes ago
http://twitter.com/#!/CFNews13Casey

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #129 on: July 13, 2011, 12:07:44 PM »

Mason says he will refer legal aid to jurors if they feel they need it... At no cost to them. #CheneyMason #CaseyAnthony #jurors -jfell
10 minutes ago

crazybabyborg
« Reply #130 on: July 13, 2011, 12:09:13 PM »

The post has been moved and will probably be removed all together. Please don't post threats. It is inappropriate, at the least, and although I choose to believe it's not made in seriousness, it could certainly be viewed as serious. SM has a zero tolerance of threats. Thanks.   CBB
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #131 on: July 13, 2011, 12:11:12 PM »

https://www.facebook.com/#!/groups/216775268360387?id=220223438015570

this is the Keeping Track of Casey Group!!!

Rita Johnson MattMorganESQ Matt Morgan
we will have a deputy bring her to the court room“@FayeHamilton1: @MattMorganESQ What happens if she doesn't show up Tuesday?”.....

love it on HLN, rumor casey going to puerto rico cause bozo from there blah blah, anyway the people of puerto rico have spoken ' WE DONT WANT HER HERE" they reported to the paper there LOL LOL LOVE IT!!!....
a few seconds ago · LikeUnlike · · Subscribe

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Yoder1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #132 on: July 13, 2011, 12:12:09 PM »

HLN, 1 minute ago, "Journalist in Puerto Rico says blogs, face book, etc., are putting up statements "Don't come here.""

Even Puerto Rico doesn't want Casey. Her reputation of "instant poison" has spread all over the world. Some kind monastery may take her in and she will pray for forgiveness forever.
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #133 on: July 13, 2011, 12:12:12 PM »

Wites & Kapetan P.A. - Attorneys at Law

http://www.wklawyers.com/

Florida
4400 North Federal Highway
Lighthouse Point, FL 33064

Toll Free: 866-277-8631
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #134 on: July 13, 2011, 12:13:36 PM »

10 minutes ago

Lol. Of course. Like we couldn't predict that.
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #135 on: July 13, 2011, 12:15:19 PM »

HLN, 1 minute ago, "Journalist in Puerto Rico says blogs, face book, etc., are putting up statements "Don't come here.""

Even Puerto Rico doesn't want Casey. Her reputation of "instant poison" has spread all over the world. Some kind monastery may take her in and she will pray for forgiveness forever.

Maybe she could move to Italy...
cadillac
Monkey Junky

« Reply #136 on: July 13, 2011, 12:15:31 PM »

10 minutes ago
Whoa!  that stinks to high heaven!  I mean  - is that right?  That stinks worse than the rat I smell?  No wait, maybe it was a squirrel?  No wait, this just might be the stink that has been around for awhile!  Whoa! whoa! Whoa!  What does this really mean?  My hinky meter just went so high that it was unrecorded???  The DT is admitting to something here!  Why would not the State say something like this?  Protect jurors at no legal cost?  Maybe they have already been paid.  I am out of here...
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #137 on: July 13, 2011, 12:15:49 PM »

It is only because of Caylee's death that I feel the way I do.  Without Caylee, there would have been no trial and her murderer would not have gone free.  Without a respect and sorrow for Caylee, I would not be pushing for punishment of those who contributed to her death.  Without Caylee, many of us wouldn't even be here.  I can't just let Caylee's murder go by without at least protesting.  That would be a betrayal of Caylee.

While it is too late to protect Caylee in life, perhaps we can protect her in death by pointing our fingers at those responsible.  It is only about Caylee.

"Do not go quietly into that good night.....
Rage, Rage against the dying of the light."  Dylan Thomas

Yoder1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #138 on: July 13, 2011, 12:18:32 PM »

10 minutes ago

Lol. Of course. Like we couldn't predict that.

Attorneys need not refer jurors or anyone to Legal Aid. This service is in the phone book. It is a federal program and offered to all who qualify. If they are low income they may qualify for legal assistance. Mason is no big shot offering some legal kindness. No one needs his help getting access to Legal Aid.
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #139 on: July 13, 2011, 12:18:44 PM »

10 minutes ago
Whoa!  that stinks to high heaven!  I mean  - is that right?  That stinks worse than the rat I smell?  No wait, maybe it was a squirrel?  No wait, this just might be the stink that has been around for awhile!  Whoa! whoa! Whoa!  What does this really mean?  My hinky meter just went so high that it was unrecorded???  The DT is admitting to something here!  Why would not the State say something like this?  Protect jurors at no legal cost?  Maybe they have already been paid.  I am out of here...

He's a criminal defense attorney, so what exactly is he implying?
  Monkey Devil!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.