April 19, 2024, 04:52:09 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony - JUSTICE DENIED #4 7/13 - 7/14/2011  (Read 432623 times)
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #140 on: July 13, 2011, 12:21:58 PM »

HLN, 1 minute ago, "Journalist in Puerto Rico says blogs, face book, etc., are putting up statements "Don't come here.""

Even Puerto Rico doesn't want Casey. Her reputation of "instant poison" has spread all over the world. Some kind monastery may take her in and she will pray for forgiveness forever.

Bravo, IF it's true............

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #141 on: July 13, 2011, 12:22:26 PM »

I know the State just wants to move on...but...

They will not be able to recoup money for bringing that guy from Gentiva in and the last minute investigation into her time logged in at work for those Chloro google search days. The only way they'll be able to get that portion of the money back is if they pursue perjury - which they aren't. Since they are not charging Cindy for lying, then their request for Camperlengo's testimony & his data backup would be deemed frivolous.

I'm let down that people get tickets for Cali rolls but there are no fines imposed for lying on the stand.

Sorry, I was of the impression that the STATE wasn't going to prosecute Cindy for perjury, but that's not saying GENTIVA isn't going to file a criminal complaint- they have all the paperwork and the investigators reports that Cindy was at work and times she wasnt at home.

In the meantime, it's Gentiva's attorneys who have to make that decision.

~Things aren't always what they appear to be~
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #142 on: July 13, 2011, 12:23:10 PM »

bobkealing bob kealing
Tim Miller and Texas Eqqusearch served #CaseyAnthony with lawsuit in jail today. Miller: "hope we don't get the same jury."

http://twitter.com/#!/bobkealing
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #143 on: July 13, 2011, 12:23:33 PM »

They will not be able to recoup money for bringing that guy from Gentiva in and the last minute investigation into her time logged in at work for those Chloro google search days. The only way they'll be able to get that portion of the money back is if they pursue perjury - which they aren't. Since they are not charging Cindy for lying, then their request for Camperlengo's testimony & his data backup would be deemed frivolous.

I'm let down that people get tickets for Cali rolls but there are no fines imposed for lying on the stand.

Sorry, I was of the impression that the STATE wasn't going to prosecute Cindy for perjury, but that's not saying GENTIVA isn't going to file a criminal complaint- they have all the paperwork and the investigators reports that Cindy was at work and times she wasnt at home.

kcrn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #144 on: July 13, 2011, 12:25:27 PM »

Zoomomology, My post was perfect too when I proofread it, but something happened between there and posting it. LOL 

I have something more to say and it's about Cindy Anthony.  She has broken many laws, IMO, and she outright lied on the stand and the prosecution proved that she lied.  Yet, there will be no charges.  Why not?  Not that grieving grandmother cr*p again, surely.  Face it.  The Anthonys are covered with Teflon.  Nothing sticks.  She needs to be prosecuted and everybody knows it.  While she might have been temporily upset that Caylee was murdered, in my imagination I can see her just rubbing her hands together in glee and anticipation of the money she's going to be getting from her various enterprises, all related to the murder of her granddaughter. Before that, she didn't have a pot to....well, you know.  So much now that she needs a financial advisor. 

There's something very, very wrong with this picture.  It stinks to high heaven.  Maybe Rivera is right about Lamar wanting to be reelected.  But if that's the case, I think he would win a lot of friends by prosecuting Cindy Anthony.  I don't live in FL so can't vote there, but if I could, here's one vote Lamar wouldn't get. It's outrageous.

Her testimony changed in a twinkling of the eye.  She lied under oath about searching for "Chlorofil." She wasn't even home and the State proved it.  How much proof do they need? Why did her testimony change?  Was it witness tampering? By whom? That layer of Teflon gets thicker and thicker.  What next.  If she kills George will she get a pass because she's a grieving grandmother?  Forget it.  Wrong example.
well maybe she will at least have taken all of those notes for nothing for her fictional book. i emailed simon and schuster last week and received a response finally. they said they have never had nor do have any intention of publishing cindy, casey, any of her family or defense tem. we just need to keep on these publishers that may do so and make our opinions known and let them know we will boycott them in general if they do.
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #145 on: July 13, 2011, 12:27:01 PM »

Right, but the question asked was about the State goingsfter SinSin for perjury.

Gentiva has every right to go after her to investigate her time worked & false claims pertaining to her job. I hope she loses her nursing license, too.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #146 on: July 13, 2011, 12:28:48 PM »

We know slore is still in jail and TimM is in Florida

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news/anthony_case/071311-casey-anthony-served-with-lawsuit-at-jail
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #147 on: July 13, 2011, 12:30:32 PM »

Yoder1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #148 on: July 13, 2011, 12:31:28 PM »

Can someone tell me what AIM stands for, on the summary page? Thanks
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #149 on: July 13, 2011, 12:31:54 PM »

Just got this reply!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you for contacting me with your ideas regarding Caylee's Law. I appreciate hearing from you.

It is very helpful to me to hear from constituents across the state on the issues that matter most to them. Your suggestions are thoughtful and deserve further consideration.

My staff will review your correspondence and keep it in mind in case this issue is considered further in the Senate. Many of the bills I have introduced during my time in Congress have originated from ideas sent to me by constituents.

Again, thank you for sharing your thoughts. Please feel free to contact my office again about issues before the United States Senate.

Sincerely,
Richard J. Durbin
United States Senator

Illinois

I've copied your post and put it in the State of Illinois NEWS thread.
« Last Edit: July 14, 2011, 09:01:08 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #150 on: July 13, 2011, 12:32:22 PM »

Monkey Devil! Monkey King ~ That's Hysterical!
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #151 on: July 13, 2011, 12:33:23 PM »

Can someone tell me what AIM stands for, on the summary page? Thanks

I thousht AIM was AOL Instant Messenger?
crazybabyborg
« Reply #152 on: July 13, 2011, 12:35:59 PM »

Anyone ~ why do you think the perjury charges against ole' Cindy are not be pursued?   Thoughts on this, or have I just missed the explanation . . .

I honestly think that Orange County has had all the "Anthony's" they want. JMO.
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #153 on: July 13, 2011, 12:38:33 PM »

Monkey Devil! Monkey King ~ That's Hysterical!

Yeah, just blow it up card size.  Do you think he'd get the message?

I think not!  HAHAHA!

Now, if we could just find a card for Baez..... Monkey Devil!

~Things aren't always what they appear to be~
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #154 on: July 13, 2011, 12:38:54 PM »

https://www.facebook.com/#!/photo.php?fbid=168405443225248&set=a.168400113225781.39839.167094923356300&type=1&theater
Needed hyperlink. MB

Jeff Ashton's Retirement Party
« Last Edit: July 13, 2011, 05:39:11 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
karenmamo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #155 on: July 13, 2011, 12:38:56 PM »

Zoomomology, My post was perfect too when I proofread it, but something happened between there and posting it. LOL 

I have something more to say and it's about Cindy Anthony.  She has broken many laws, IMO, and she outright lied on the stand and the prosecution proved that she lied.  Yet, there will be no charges.  Why not?  Not that grieving grandmother cr*p again, surely.  Face it.  The Anthonys are covered with Teflon.  Nothing sticks.  She needs to be prosecuted and everybody knows it.  While she might have been temporily upset that Caylee was murdered, in my imagination I can see her just rubbing her hands together in glee and anticipation of the money she's going to be getting from her various enterprises, all related to the murder of her granddaughter. Before that, she didn't have a pot to....well, you know.  So much now that she needs a financial advisor. 

There's something very, very wrong with this picture.  It stinks to high heaven.  Maybe Rivera is right about Lamar wanting to be reelected.  But if that's the case, I think he would win a lot of friends by prosecuting Cindy Anthony.  I don't live in FL so can't vote there, but if I could, here's one vote Lamar wouldn't get. It's outrageous.

Her testimony changed in a twinkling of the eye.  She lied under oath about searching for "Chlorofil." She wasn't even home and the State proved it.  How much proof do they need? Why did her testimony change?  Was it witness tampering? By whom? That layer of Teflon gets thicker and thicker.  What next.  If she kills George will she get a pass because she's a grieving grandmother?  Forget it.  Wrong example.

Teflon?  Maybe they are all devil-worshippers Monkey Devil!
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #156 on: July 13, 2011, 12:38:58 PM »

http://ac360.blogs.cnn.com/2011/07/13/crime-punishment-casey-anthony-juror-speaks-out/
July 13th, 2011
12:15 AM ET
Crime & Punishment: Casey Anthony juror speaks out
Editor's note: CNN's Gary Tuchman speaks with Jennifer Ford, one of the jurors in Casey Anthony's recent trial.

Video at link.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #157 on: July 13, 2011, 12:39:45 PM »

http://www.examiner.com/crime-in-national/jane-velez-mitchell-casey-anthony-may-head-to-puerto-rico-after-leaving-jail
Jane Velez-Mitchell: Casey Anthony may head to Puerto Rico after leaving jail

Continue reading on Examiner.com Jane Velez-Mitchell: Casey Anthony may head to Puerto Rico after leaving jail - National Crime | Examiner.com http://www.examiner.com/crime-in-national/jane-velez-mitchell-casey-anthony-may-head-to-puerto-rico-after-leaving-jail#ixzz1S0JbtxkG

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #158 on: July 13, 2011, 12:39:50 PM »

http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/
Casey Anthony Trial: What Will She Do After Jail?
Ashleigh Banfield on the latest developments since the "not guilty" verdict.
7/13/2011

Video at link.
Several jurors were moaning about the Pros not saying "good morning" like bozo did. petty azzholes.
Flippin' entitlement attitude just like Bozo and KC.  JP encouraged this attitude with all the perks he gave to these jurors.    

These are my opinions and subject to change.
kcrn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #159 on: July 13, 2011, 12:43:07 PM »

MattMorganESQ Matt Morgan
Helping Tony Lazzaro and his roommates get their book off the ground today. This will be a must read. #CaseyAnthony
1 hour ago

http://twitter.com/#!/MattMorganESQ

I twitted him asking WHO'S getting the money....

I dont like anyone who writes books on this seems everyone is wanting to cash in she only hung out with them a month wasnt it?

It only takes 1 minute spent with Casey to have your life and/or career destroyed!

unless hes donating the money, i completely disagree with this. He didnt even know here that well. WOuld if be much to ask that people have a little bit of moral conscience?!!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.