April 30, 2024, 03:28:08 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony - JUSTICE DENIED #4 7/13 - 7/14/2011  (Read 434000 times)
Yoder1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #340 on: July 13, 2011, 03:50:28 PM »

http://www.radaronline.com/exclusives/2011/07/caylee-anthony-possible-grandmother-hires-oj-lawyer-wrongful-death-lawsuit

Caylee Anthony’s Possible Grandmother Hires O.J. Lawyer, Eyes Wrongful Death Suit

Casey Anthony may not be off the hook yet – she still could face a possible wrongful death lawsuit being masterminded by the man who pinned a multi-million dollar judgment against O.J. Simpson.

After a jury acquitted Anthony of charges that she killed 2-year-old daughter Caylee, a famed celebrity lawyer has signed on to represent Donna MacLean, a Massachusetts woman who claims to be the tiny tot's lost grandmother.

PHOTOS: Casey Anthony In Court For Sentencing

"I have been instructed by my lawyer John Q. Kelly not to speak with the press anymore," MacLean, 47, of Rutland, Mass., told Star. "At this time, I'm listening to my legal advice."

It was Kelly who convinced a jury to find O.J. liable for the murders of his wife Nicole Brown Simpson and Ronald Goldman and won $33.5 million in punitive damages from the former football star turned actor.

::snipping2:: ::snipping2::

OK...this could get interesting!!!

Hold chit! DRAMMMA!

Donna has to come up with another $4500...she thought the results might come in before this week ends.  But there is the $$$ delay.
Many thought she was just a kook wanting the spotlight, so I stopped mentioning her.
Whatever can be done.......

I am standing on the side of caution regarding this potential grandmother. Casey's lies were spread far and wide. She may have told this woman's son he was Caylee's father. This woman could lose thousands of dollars for nothing. I hope I am wrong.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #341 on: July 13, 2011, 03:50:56 PM »

Considering John Q Kelly's involvement with Beth Holloway, to me, it gives this would be grandma some measure of possible credibility.  Honestly, yes, it would have made more sense for her to come forward earlier, but if it puts a hurt on the Anthony's I say go for it.  Anything to make them suffer at this point is okay with me.

And he don't come cheap!!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #342 on: July 13, 2011, 03:53:27 PM »

John Q Kelly = Fearless

yes

Yep Yep - He's very talented...but it's hard for me to see how this lady is entitled to anything, biological or not. She never bothered to be involved until the trial.

i agree and the A's will be mortified that they arent getting that money

I hope the Ant's, sue her back (IF she tries to sue for $$)and ask where Caylee's inheritance is from the Insurance company.  Two can play this game. Smile

When the (possible) daddy died, did the mother sue the insurance company and get a settlement? 
Well, if she did, that would mean a portion for Caylee. Caylee is was deceased, she is still entitled to part of that settlement,
 in my opinion. 

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #343 on: July 13, 2011, 03:54:31 PM »

Now I'm thinking there might be another reason all together for him standing in the doorway watching KC.  eeewwww

Why do you guys think i keep posting this picture

IMO it doesn't look like she's looking at him, or that he's looking at her.

Look at this one

Had a professor with a glass eye and we never could determine who he was looking at.

Well I think he's looking at his nose! 
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #344 on: July 13, 2011, 03:57:44 PM »

Considering John Q Kelly's involvement with Beth Holloway, to me, it gives this would be grandma some measure of possible credibility.  Honestly, yes, it would have made more sense for her to come forward earlier, but if it puts a hurt on the Anthony's I say go for it.  Anything to make them suffer at this point is okay with me.

In a way I understand why she did not contact the A's - Caylee was being, at least it appears, to be well taken care of. Imagine calling Cindy and saying, Hey I am the other grandma and would like to see Caylee? She may have done that and got exactly the answer I am I thinking she would.

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #345 on: July 13, 2011, 03:57:57 PM »

Titch I did not understand your comment about Donna McLean needing to raise another $4500?

Huh? Don't know what you're talking about... Please help me...
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #346 on: July 13, 2011, 03:59:41 PM »

John Q Kelly = Fearless

yes

Yep Yep - He's very talented...but it's hard for me to see how this lady is entitled to anything, biological or not. She never bothered to be involved until the trial.

i agree and the A's will be mortified that they arent getting that money

I hope the Ant's, sue her back (IF she tries to sue for $$)and ask where Caylee's inheritance is from the Insurance company.  Two can play this game. Smile

When the (possible) daddy died, did the mother sue the insurance company and get a settlement? 
Well, if she did, that would mean a portion for Caylee. Caylee is was deceased, she is still entitled to part of that settlement,
 in my opinion. 

seahorse.....do you know the answer to the question you asked about insurance??  And if there was a settlement....CASEY was Caylee LEGAL GUARDIAN AND SHE would get any monies that CAYLEE would have been entitled to and the A's have no legal leg to stand on to sue anyone IMO

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #347 on: July 13, 2011, 04:00:21 PM »

Titch I did not understand your comment about Donna McLean needing to raise another $4500?

Upthread, didnt you post Donna had to raise another $4500 hoping it would be done by the end of the week but was having $$ delays?

Were you referring to the hiring of John Q Kelley or did I read it incorrectly?
dani
Scared Monkey

dum spiro spero.

« Reply #348 on: July 13, 2011, 04:02:05 PM »

Interesting, reading Tony's and Clint's posts.

I guess if I'm ever in some way involved with a criminal I'll have to come & post. 

-- my sailor is home, i am complete! --
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #349 on: July 13, 2011, 04:02:19 PM »

Monkey's,

How could we find out if the Mac Smile recieved any dough from any insurance company or elsewhere, concerning her son ? 
Would that information be in the usual court dockets?  TY

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #350 on: July 13, 2011, 04:02:27 PM »

John Q Kelly = Fearless

yes

I am a proponent of it to take away any rights Casey has with regard to Caylee's posthumous interests, but I honestly do not believe this woman's son was Caylee's dad.

That said, it is going to be hard to prove damages for someone that never so much as met the child or had standing previously.

Now, punitively, if the Anthony's withheld that knowledge but knew it for their own gain, that's a different issue, but again, I just don't think he was her Dad.
B

He may very well not be.  They need to get the DNA in there to determine if there is even any relation.

I think the Anthony's could have dealt with this quietly, but this woman wound up speaking out until I guess someone helped her.

Now it's on the BIG stage.  They'll get it resolved either way.

~Things aren't always what they appear to be~
shy-monkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #351 on: July 13, 2011, 04:04:13 PM »

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2011/07/12/casey-anthony-reportedly-plans-to-use-false-name-disguises-upon-release-from/?test=latestnews

Casey Anthony will likely wear disguises and live under an assumed name at a secret location after she is released from prison this weekend, the Chicago Sun-Times reports, quoting a source close to her legal team.

Anthony was found not guilty last week of killing her 2-year-old daughter, Caylee, but was convicted of lying to authorities about the child's 2008 disappearance.

She was sentenced to one year for each of four counts of lying to investigators, but will be released on Sunday because of time already served in jail.

The verdict touched off a wave of national outrage and the paper reported the unidentified source said she believes, "Casey really does not completely understand the depth of hatred out there."

"She's fully aware of the various death threats, of course, but she thinks that's isolated to relatively few nutcases," the source told the newspaper.

Once Anthony arrives at the secret location where she will live, she's expected to use a pseudonym "almost as if she was living in a witness protection-like program," the source reportedly said.

She is also considering various disguises, although she's rejected the option of plastic surgery, according to the source.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2011/07/12/casey-anthony-reportedly-plans-to-use-false-name-disguises-upon-release-from/#ixzz1S0cAMMjL

she is in for a rude awakening, no Casey EVERYONE hates you
Rejected plastic surgery?  Ummm no doubt she did, she has NO MONEY!

great-maybe I can help with a cheap plan that will guarantee she's left alone- it shouldn't cost much to find her a blow up pool floaty and a volunteer that will "safely" drop her and her floaty off in the middle of an "undisclosed" ocean.
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #352 on: July 13, 2011, 04:05:15 PM »

With all these subsequent suits, there's going to be a ruckus every time Casey has to be in court.  This is going to continue for a while.

**Does anyone know how to find that article that Seamus O'Reilly (got it right this time!!) did on Judge Perry?  Or have a link?

~Things aren't always what they appear to be~
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #353 on: July 13, 2011, 04:07:10 PM »

John Q Kelly = Fearless

yes

I am a proponent of it to take away any rights Casey has with regard to Caylee's posthumous interests, but I honestly do not believe this woman's son was Caylee's dad.

That said, it is going to be hard to prove damages for someone that never so much as met the child or had standing previously.

Now, punitively, if the Anthony's withheld that knowledge but knew it for their own gain, that's a different issue, but again, I just don't think he was her Dad.
B

Totally agree, I just think it's so sad how Caylee's death has become sooo many people's gravy train. It's disheartening. Now, if in fact this lady turns out to be the real deal, & if in fact she donates money to a charity for missing and abused children...or starts a charity in memory of Caylee...then I'll respect her.

Blink, I just think it's sad. Really. Casey probably doesn't even know who the dad is. If she did, why no child support? No welfare? Nothing.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #354 on: July 13, 2011, 04:07:25 PM »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u6bsCv4OKnI&feature=youtu.be

KC makeovers

Rest in Peace Caylee

karenmamo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #355 on: July 13, 2011, 04:07:57 PM »

Donna MacLean
This is the story she told on NG:
Donna was aware of what happened in Florida.  She began following the story of little Caylee.
One day (during trial) she remembered a conversation she had had with her son before he was killed in the auto accident.
She was telling him about her new grandchild (a boy) and said she hoped she could have a granddaughter next.  Matt told her then that she did have a granddaughter.
The story as she remembered it involved a girl he saw briefly in Orlando.
Donna remembered him telling her about Casey and her parents.  George was a cop. Casey's mother was a nurse.
NG put up three pictures on the screen. Caylee, Matt at 2-3, and Donna at 2-3.
Those three pictures were eerily alike.  Not similar...to me they were alike.
She had lost both a son and daughter in that accident (I believe) and I suspect through that trauma the conversations she had with Matt were not important.
I spent more than an hour looking through a month+ of NG transcrips during the time I thought I had seen this woman.  I could find nothing.
I am naive about people and get taken in easily. There is no way for me to verify her story, but I have been watching her on FB and make comments from time to time. I have examined each of her fb friends.
(I wrote this information before here at SM)
Pattianne
Scared Monkey

« Reply #356 on: July 13, 2011, 04:09:07 PM »

http://www.radaronline.com/exclusives/2011/07/caylee-anthony-possible-grandmother-hires-oj-lawyer-wrongful-death-lawsuit

Caylee Anthony’s Possible Grandmother Hires O.J. Lawyer, Eyes Wrongful Death Suit

Casey Anthony may not be off the hook yet – she still could face a possible wrongful death lawsuit being masterminded by the man who pinned a multi-million dollar judgment against O.J. Simpson.

After a jury acquitted Anthony of charges that she killed 2-year-old daughter Caylee, a famed celebrity lawyer has signed on to represent Donna MacLean, a Massachusetts woman who claims to be the tiny tot's lost grandmother.

PHOTOS: Casey Anthony In Court For Sentencing

"I have been instructed by my lawyer John Q. Kelly not to speak with the press anymore," MacLean, 47, of Rutland, Mass., told Star. "At this time, I'm listening to my legal advice."

It was Kelly who convinced a jury to find O.J. liable for the murders of his wife Nicole Brown Simpson and Ronald Goldman and won $33.5 million in punitive damages from the former football star turned actor.

::snipping2:: ::snipping2::

OK...this could get interesting!!!

Hold chit! DRAMMMA!

Donna has to come up with another $4500...she thought the results might come in before this week ends.  But there is the $$$ delay.
Many thought she was just a kook wanting the spotlight, so I stopped mentioning her.
Whatever can be done.......

Blink, it was a post by karenmamo.
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #357 on: July 13, 2011, 04:10:38 PM »

Upthread, didnt you post Donna had to raise another $4500 hoping it would be done by the end of the week but was having $$ delays?

Were you referring to the hiring of John Q Kelley or did I read it incorrectly?

No, KarenMamo posted that. I just looked for it. Here's the link:

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=11454.msg1445230#msg1445230

I'll google the info & see of I can come up with something. I'm assuming the $4500 would be a retainer, or part of one, unless JQK is doing it pro bono.
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #358 on: July 13, 2011, 04:11:40 PM »

great-maybe I can help with a cheap plan that will guarantee she's left alone- it shouldn't cost much to find her a blow up pool floaty and a volunteer that will "safely" drop her and her floaty off in the middle of an "undisclosed" ocean.
Even cheaper than that ... wrap an entire roll of duct tape around her head ... perhaps it would be a little difficult for her to breathe ... but no one would recognize her!   Monkey Devil!

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
karenmamo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #359 on: July 13, 2011, 04:14:41 PM »

Sorry I got his name wrong.
Here is a video of Donna on Nancy:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=POr_ec2fSWA
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.