April 30, 2024, 09:49:10 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony - JUSTICE DENIED #4 7/13 - 7/14/2011  (Read 434204 times)
tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #380 on: July 13, 2011, 05:01:47 PM »

Considering John Q Kelly's involvement with Beth Holloway, to me, it gives this would be grandma some measure of possible credibility.  Honestly, yes, it would have made more sense for her to come forward earlier, but if it puts a hurt on the Anthony's I say go for it.  Anything to make them suffer at this point is okay with me.

If it proves out she is the grandmother, she has excellent standing for a big lawsuit. KC (and most likely Cindy) KNEW not only who the father was, but hid it. Since the boy knew all about the Anthonys it is possible they also knew him. I am just thinking about all the possibilities here. It hit me as very strange Cindy would not allow her attorney to cooperate with this woman. It hit me that might know this was Caylee's real grandmother or she would not have cared one way or the other.

Did Casey say that the father of little Caylee was killed in an auto accident ?   I guess it doesn't matter, but I seem to remember that, way back in the beginning .....
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #381 on: July 13, 2011, 05:04:07 PM »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5SFko2Z_G5c&feature=player_embedded

Casey Anthony Defense Party After Infanticide Not Proven Resumes la Bella Vita Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ

they should all be so proud of themselves....NOT!!  Take note of Simms!!

Wow! Thanks Sunny!
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #382 on: July 13, 2011, 05:05:06 PM »

http://www.dotnews.com/columns/2011/it-was-amateur-hour-jurors-decided-casey-anthony-trial
It was amateur hour as the jurors decided the Casey Anthony tria
Jul. 13, 2011

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #383 on: July 13, 2011, 05:11:15 PM »

http://articles.orlandosentinel.com/2000-09-01/news/0009010139_1_belvin-perry-chief-judge-love-affair
Scandal Over Love Affair Leaves Belvin Perry At Risk

But Perry stands to lose it all in the Sept. 5 election over a love affair with a court worker, which escalated into a federal discrimination investigation and an embarrassing scandal.

There may be some truth to the above post!
That article is from 2000, not recent.
hmmm....that's because the affair was in that time frame.    

These are my opinions and subject to change.
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #384 on: July 13, 2011, 05:12:54 PM »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5SFko2Z_G5c&feature=player_embedded

Casey Anthony Defense Party After Infanticide Not Proven Resumes la Bella Vita Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ

they should all be so proud of themselves....NOT!!  Take note of Simms!!

Wow! Thanks Sunny!
Who does this remind you of:

Mason: ,
Sims: or
Pugsley:

~Things aren't always what they appear to be~
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #385 on: July 13, 2011, 05:13:59 PM »

John Q Kelly = Fearless

yes

Yep Yep - He's very talented...but it's hard for me to see how this lady is entitled to anything, biological or not. She never bothered to be involved until the trial.

I am a proponent of it to take away any rights Casey has with regard to Caylee's posthumous interests, but I honestly do not believe this woman's son was Caylee's dad.

That said, it is going to be hard to prove damages for someone that never so much as met the child or had standing previously.

Now, punitively, if the Anthony's withheld that knowledge but knew it for their own gain, that's a different issue, but again, I just don't think he was her Dad.
B

John Q. Kelly, most-likely would not take the case unless he has some facts that has not been revealed. imo

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #386 on: July 13, 2011, 05:14:01 PM »

CFNews13Casey Casey Anthony News13
BREAKING 2: #caseyanthony civil attorney Charles Greene says hearing was NOT scheduled by Judge Rodriguez. Greene says he won't be there.
1 minute ago

http://twitter.com/#!/CFNews13Casey

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
alagary
Monkey Junky

« Reply #387 on: July 13, 2011, 05:14:14 PM »

Been gone all day , sorry if a repost;
http://www.radaronline.com/exclusives/2011/07/what-casey-anthony-might-look-if-she-disguised-herself
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #388 on: July 13, 2011, 05:15:16 PM »

Before release, Casey Anthony faces civil deposition Friday

<snipped>
In the emergency motion, Morgan said he's concerned about Casey leaving the jurisdiction, disguising herself and possibly changing her name.

A hearing is scheduled for Friday, July 15 at 10 a.m. in front of Judge Rodriguez.
<snipped>
http://www.cfnews13.com/article/news/2011/july/278529/Before-release-Casey-Anthony-faces-civil-deposition-Friday?cid=rss

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #389 on: July 13, 2011, 05:15:26 PM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/article/news/2011/july/278529/Emergency-motion-demands-quick-deposition-of-Casey-Anthony
By Adam Longo, Reporter
Last Updated: Wednesday, July 13, 2011 4:54 PM

::snipping2::
In the emergency motion, Morgan said he's concerned about Casey leaving the jurisdiction, disguising herself and possibly changing her name.

A hearing is scheduled for Friday, July 15 at 10 a.m. in front of Judge Rodriguez.

Meanwhile, State Rep. Scott Randolph is planning a press conference Thursday to talk about new laws he plans to introduce that could affect jury service.

~ Peter Frampton
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #390 on: July 13, 2011, 05:17:58 PM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/article/news/2011/july/278529/Emergency-motion-demands-quick-deposition-of-Casey-Anthony
By Adam Longo, Reporter

Meanwhile, State Rep. Scott Randolph is planning a press conference Thursday to talk about new laws he plans to introduce that could affect jury service.

BREAKING 2: #caseyanthony civil attorney Charles Greene says hearing was NOT scheduled by Judge Rodriguez. Greene says he won't be there.

https://twitter.com/#!/CFNews13Casey

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #391 on: July 13, 2011, 05:18:00 PM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/caylee-anthony/os-casey-anthony-release-deposition-20110713,0,1715211.story
Casey Anthony: Lawyers fear Casey Anthony won't show for deposition in defamation case, file emergency motion
Zenaida Fernandez-Gonzalez is suing Casey Anthony for defamation. Hearing is set for 10 a.m. Friday.

By Amy Pavuk, Orlando Sentinel
4:48 p.m. EDT, July 13, 2011
The attorneys said it is "imperative" they question Anthony.

They also presented another option — the lawyers are willing to depose Anthony at the jail before she is released.

Anthony told detectives in 2008 that her 2-year-old daughter Caylee Marie was kidnapped by a babysitter named Zenaida Fernandez-Gonzalez.

Detectives said no such nanny existed, and the Kissimmee woman eventually filed suit against Anthony.

During Anthony's murder trial, defense attorney Jose Baez said Anthony fabricated the story about Zenaida, and that Caylee accidentally drowned in the family's pool.

Anthony was found not guilty last week of murdering Caylee, aggravated child abuse and aggravated manslaughter. Jurors convicted Anthony of four counts of lying to law-enforcement.

In their emergency motion, the attorneys representing Fernandez-Gonzalez asked a judge to compel Anthony to be deposed Tuesday, or in the alternative, before she's released from jail.

A hearing was set for the issue 10 a.m. Friday before Judge Jose Rodriguez.

Anthony's attorney in the civil case, Charles M. Greene, was unavailable this afternoon and did not immediately return a phone call.

~ Peter Frampton
cecilita
Monkey Junky

« Reply #392 on: July 13, 2011, 05:19:36 PM »

Considering John Q Kelly's involvement with Beth Holloway, to me, it gives this would be grandma some measure of possible credibility.  Honestly, yes, it would have made more sense for her to come forward earlier, but if it puts a hurt on the Anthony's I say go for it.  Anything to make them suffer at this point is okay with me.

If it proves out she is the grandmother, she has excellent standing for a big lawsuit. KC (and most likely Cindy) KNEW not only who the father was, but hid it. Since the boy knew all about the Anthonys it is possible they also knew him. I am just thinking about all the possibilities here. It hit me as very strange Cindy would not allow her attorney to cooperate with this woman. It hit me that might know this was Caylee's real grandmother or she would not have cared one way or the other.
the possible grandmother is not the same woman said that she always knew in her heart that the most hated woman was innocent?
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #393 on: July 13, 2011, 05:20:33 PM »

By Adam Longo, Reporter

https://twitter.com/#!/CFNews13Casey

They need to make up their mind.   
07/13/2011           Notice of Hearing
NOTICE OF HEARING
http://myclerk.myorangeclerk.com/CaseDetail.aspx?CaseID=1450829

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #394 on: July 13, 2011, 05:22:22 PM »

<snipped>

<snipped>
http://www.cfnews13.com/article/news/2011/july/278529/Before-release-Casey-Anthony-faces-civil-deposition-Friday?cid=rss
I want a deposition.   

~ Peter Frampton
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #395 on: July 13, 2011, 05:22:55 PM »

George Anthony said he disagrees with the criticism of the law. He said when he first heard about the petition, he cried.

“This is a great legacy for my granddaughter. Other children still need assistance,” Anthony said. “If it reflects on my daughter, well, so be it.”

He plans to meet with representatives in Florida and hopes to get the law passed next year.

“If I have to stand on top of the capitol building, I will.”

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/blogpost/post/george-anthony-father-of-casey-anthony-gets-behind-caylees-law/2011/07/11/gIQAqd2TCI_blog.html

Pretty much like Cindy was going to knock on every door?

Notice the xxxxx always says....MY GRANDAUGHTER and not Caylee.....he has to make every thing about HIM, CA does the same thing......SHE HAD A NAME DAMMIT!
Edit-language-too close to the real thing.
« Last Edit: July 13, 2011, 05:58:48 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #396 on: July 13, 2011, 05:24:24 PM »

the possible grandmother is not the same woman said that she always knew in her heart that the most hated woman was innocent?

Yep, the one & only
Yoder1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #397 on: July 13, 2011, 05:24:53 PM »

1 minute ago

http://twitter.com/#!/CFNews13Casey

How does one schedule a hearing before a judge without the judge knowing about it and approving it?

Does Judge Rodriquez need to make a statement regarding this issue?  IMO, Rodriquez needs to inform Green of the importance of this hearing and highly "suggest" it be in the best interest of his client (Casey) Green attend this hearing. 
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #398 on: July 13, 2011, 05:25:40 PM »

John Q Kelly = Fearless

yes

Yep Yep - He's very talented...but it's hard for me to see how this lady is entitled to anything, biological or not. She never bothered to be involved until the trial.

I am a proponent of it to take away any rights Casey has with regard to Caylee's posthumous interests, but I honestly do not believe this woman's son was Caylee's dad.

That said, it is going to be hard to prove damages for someone that never so much as met the child or had standing previously.

Now, punitively, if the Anthony's withheld that knowledge but knew it for their own gain, that's a different issue, but again, I just don't think he was her Dad.
B

John Q. Kelly, most-likely would not take the case unless he has some facts that has not been revealed. imo

Kermit, that's what I thought as well......hence my statement, this could get interesting

Rest in Peace Caylee

Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #399 on: July 13, 2011, 05:26:03 PM »

George Anthony said he disagrees with the criticism of the law. He said when he first heard about the petition, he cried.

“This is a great legacy for my granddaughter. Other children still need assistance,” Anthony said. “If it reflects on my daughter, well, so be it.”

He plans to meet with representatives in Florida and hopes to get the law passed next year.

“If I have to stand on top of the capitol building, I will.”

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/blogpost/post/george-anthony-father-of-casey-anthony-gets-behind-caylees-law/2011/07/11/gIQAqd2TCI_blog.html

Pretty much like Cindy was going to knock on every door?

Notice the xxxxx always says....MY GRANDAUGHTER and not Caylee.....he has to make every thing about HIM, CA does the same thing......SHE HAD A NAME DAMMIT!
Edit-language.  Too close to the real thing

Good point!
« Last Edit: July 13, 2011, 05:59:50 PM by MuffyBee » Logged
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.