April 30, 2024, 11:38:05 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony - JUSTICE DENIED #4 7/13 - 7/14/2011  (Read 434254 times)
alagary
Monkey Junky

« Reply #440 on: July 13, 2011, 06:19:16 PM »

Hi Monks.. am still very sad.. have really been just catching up, trying not to post because I dont see any good endings here. 

Honey, in Florida, there's always sunshine after a storm. It'll pass. Good things come to those who wait...

If nothing else there are many new laws all related to changing some of the problem.
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #441 on: July 13, 2011, 06:20:05 PM »

BLINK don't go anywhere. Gimme a minute...

k, do you need to email something?
4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #442 on: July 13, 2011, 06:21:52 PM »

Hi Monks.. am still very sad.. have really been just catching up, trying not to post because I dont see any good endings here. 

Honey, in Florida, there's always sunshine after a storm. It'll pass. Good things come to those who wait...

If nothing else there are many new laws all related to changing some of the problem.

Too bad you can't legislate common sense and decency.

Attitude may not be everything but it counts.
alagary
Monkey Junky

« Reply #443 on: July 13, 2011, 06:22:32 PM »

RED or KLAAS ~ You guys around?

Just looks like MuffyBee is  

Muffy ~ I think this new grammy wannabe is a whackadoodle!

you hunted down a MOD or Admin or owner to say that......what are WE chopped liver
The W word should not be used lightly
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #444 on: July 13, 2011, 06:22:59 PM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/business/os-casey-anthony-social-media-strateg20110713,0,1934066.story
Casey Anthony: How social media tweaked defense strategy
By Walter Pacheco, Orlando Sentinel

5:30 p.m. EDT, July 13, 2011

A consultant for Casey Anthony's attorneys analyzed more than 40,000 highly-charged opinions — negative and positive — on social media sites and blogs, and used them to help the defense craft their trial strategy.

Whether it worked or not is difficult to gauge, but a jury last week found Casey Anthony not guilty of murdering her 2-year-old daughter Caylee Marie.

"When bloggers and others in social media sites started to attack George Anthony about his alleged mistress, the defense team beefed up their questions against him," said Fort Lauderdale-based consultant Amy Singer. "None of the bloggers ever changed their minds about him."

The innovative pro-bono tactic by Singer shows how social media sites like Facebook and Twitter could revolutionize the way lawyers defend their clients, especially in highly-publicized cases like the Casey Anthony murder trial.

"This is the first time I have heard of this kind of consulting for a trial and it's incredible," said Florida A&M University professor Shiv Persaud. "It definitely might become a part of my curriculum in trial practice. We could benefit from a new type of tool we didn't have before."
 ::snipping2::

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
alagary
Monkey Junky

« Reply #445 on: July 13, 2011, 06:25:28 PM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/business/os-casey-anthony-social-media-strateg20110713,0,1934066.story

A consultant for Casey Anthony's attorneys analyzed more than 40,000 highly-charged opinions — negative and positive — on social media sites and blogs, and used them to help the defense craft their trial strategy.

Whether it worked or not is difficult to gauge, but a jury last week found Casey Anthony not guilty of murdering her 2-year-old daughter Caylee Marie.

"When bloggers and others in social media sites started to attack George Anthony about his alleged mistress, the defense team beefed up their questions against him," said Fort Lauderdale-based consultant Amy Singer. "None of the bloggers ever changed their minds about him."

The innovative pro-bono tactic by Singer shows how social media sites like Facebook and Twitter could revolutionize the way lawyers defend their clients, especially in highly-publicized cases like the Casey Anthony murder trial.

"This is the first time I have heard of this kind of consulting for a trial and it's incredible," said Florida A&M University professor Shiv Persaud. "It definitely might become a part of my curriculum in trial practice. We could benefit from a new type of tool we didn't have before."
They must not have monitered this site.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #446 on: July 13, 2011, 06:25:53 PM »

What about those jurors? Whatcha thinkin'? Did you see where one juror was dismissed after she informed JBP that a guy in black that she thought was a detective questioned her? Could it be Jeremy Lyons? This was during the fiasco of that screaming lady interrupting jury selection...

I am glad to see you write this...........I thought I heard that too and then decided I misunderstood because nothing else was ever said about it.  

This was during jury selection the perspective juror was being questioned when the nutty lady yelled in the court room. The prospective juror was asked to step into the hall and was approached by a detective wearing black and he talked to her.She was dismissed.

Truth Baby
Scared Monkey

« Reply #447 on: July 13, 2011, 06:26:06 PM »

I just wanted to say each and everyone of you monkeys give me hope for Caylee's justice even though the slut was found NG!

Deep down inside I feel something is coming for us all that want justice! Don't know WHEN or HOW but I feel it!!  an angelic monkey
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #448 on: July 13, 2011, 06:26:18 PM »

RED or KLAAS ~ You guys around?

Just looks like MuffyBee is  

Muffy ~ I think this new grammy wannabe is a whackadoodle!

you hunted down a MOD or Admin or owner to say that......what are WE   ME chopped liver
The W word should not be used lightly

pardon me..corrected above....and BTW it was a joke

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #449 on: July 13, 2011, 06:27:32 PM »

I wonder if JAC paid for this woman???

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #450 on: July 13, 2011, 06:28:08 PM »

BLINK don't go anywhere. Gimme a minute...

k, do you need to email something?

Nah, I'll just post it real quick. This will be sporatic as I find the info. This lady is wacky. I swear to gosh I sincerely hope she's not Caylee's bio Grammy!
serenity/4thekids
Scared Monkey

« Reply #451 on: July 13, 2011, 06:28:12 PM »

MattMorganESQ Matt Morgan
Helping Tony Lazzaro and his roommates get their book off the ground today. This will be a must read. #CaseyAnthony
1 hour ago

http://twitter.com/#!/MattMorganESQ

I twitted him asking WHO'S getting the money....

I dont like anyone who writes books on this seems everyone is wanting to cash in she only hung out with them a month wasnt it?

She's like an STD. Once subjected, the after effects linger for years

If the roomates could not say it on the witness stand, I really could care less to read it in a book.

Did you remember they posted here for a while?
they did? ooo, are their posts still around?

YES

Do you recall their usernames?

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=3433.0 C House

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=3434.0    Tony

Wow Blonde, thanks for finding that, I had looked before I rejoined to see what my nick was lol but wasn't able to find it, he never did answer my question about the popsicles but he was a nice guy.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #452 on: July 13, 2011, 06:29:49 PM »

I just wanted to say each and everyone of you monkeys give me hope for Caylee's justice even though the slut was found NG!

Deep down inside I feel something is coming for us all that want justice! Don't know WHEN or HOW but I feel it!!  an angelic monkey

truth.....I hope you are right....I know when Caylee's Law passes I will be elated!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #453 on: July 13, 2011, 06:30:21 PM »

Here's 1.

http://m.enterprisenews.com/wkdenterprise/pm_29505/contentdetail.htm?contentguid=jFnNIlDT

Snipped:

Duggan’s South Shore relative told The Patriot Ledger on Thursday that he never heard of Duggan having a child and doubts MacLean’s story. He said Duggan never lived in Florida, where Caylee was born.

Though the relative could not be sure that Duggan never had a daughter, he said he suspects that MacLean made the story up.
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #454 on: July 13, 2011, 06:32:13 PM »

Here's 2.

http://www.insideedition.com/storyprint/6512/was-caylee-anthonys-father-murdered.aspx

Snipped:

Michael died in a car wreck in Massachusetts in 2007. Casey Anthony has said the little girl's father also died in a car accident that same year.

But MacLean told INSIDE EDITION her son's death was more sinister than it appeared.

"My son's car accident turned into a murder investigation," said MacLean.

She thinks her son was helping police probe a drug ring and was forced off the road and killed by the drug dealers.

The police report says the cause of the crash was the vehicle's speed, and cops say there was never a murder inquiry. But MacLean isn't convinced.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #455 on: July 13, 2011, 06:33:29 PM »

MarkNeJame Mark NeJame
It also makes it a felony to offer to pay for info from jurors or to approach for pay.This will make them responsible as well. #caseyanthony

https://twitter.com/#!/MarkNeJame

Rest in Peace Caylee

Aurelia7
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #456 on: July 13, 2011, 06:33:44 PM »

Lols...that is a riot!  Casey as a blond looks just like Kimberly Stewart.  Perhaps Rod Stewart can announce that Kimberly has a twin sister who's been kept a secret until now.  These two are twins:

SCARY.
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #457 on: July 13, 2011, 06:34:35 PM »

Here's 3.

http://www.justicequest.net/forums/showthread.php?p=788593

Snipped:

Today, 09:57 AM
christi 

re: donna maclean and mike duggan being caylee's father
no way, no how. she's just another nutball looking to make money from caylee's death.

this goofball also appeared on ghost hunters.

alagary
Monkey Junky

« Reply #458 on: July 13, 2011, 06:34:50 PM »

Sorry Sunny , I was making a joke too. The W word was Whackadoodle.Sometimes it's hard to kid in quote stacks. Hug?
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #459 on: July 13, 2011, 06:35:03 PM »

Here's 2.

http://www.insideedition.com/storyprint/6512/was-caylee-anthonys-father-murdered.aspx

Snipped:

Michael died in a car wreck in Massachusetts in 2007. Casey Anthony has said the little girl's father also died in a car accident that same year.

But MacLean told INSIDE EDITION her son's death was more sinister than it appeared.

"My son's car accident turned into a murder investigation," said MacLean.

She thinks her son was helping police probe a drug ring and was forced off the road and killed by the drug dealers.

The police report says the cause of the crash was the vehicle's speed, and cops say there was never a murder inquiry. But MacLean isn't convinced.

Well Titch is right, she is a W.  Duggan was passing a car, and there were literally 4 other accidents in the area within hours of this Cape Cod (Falmouth) location.  Also, Michael was last living in CT when he passed, not TN.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.