April 30, 2024, 03:04:37 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony - JUSTICE DENIED #4 7/13 - 7/14/2011  (Read 433986 times)
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #580 on: July 13, 2011, 09:50:20 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/28537149/detail.html
Casey Attorney: Trial Was 'Terrifying'
Anthony Defense Attorney Explains Why She Worked On Case
POSTED: 4:32 pm EDT July 13, 2011
UPDATED: 5:58 pm EDT July 13, 2011

Video at link.
ORLANDO, Fla. -- In a matter of weeks, attorney Lisabeth Fryer went from class valedictorian and intern for Judge O.H. Eaton to arguing motions for Casey Anthony's defense in front of a worldwide audience. Fryer said it was a "baptism by fire."
"It was very terrifying. The stakes were high and I wanted to make sure I didn't let anyone down. I really appreciated Judge Perry being generous with me when I went up to argue," Fryer told WESH 2 News in an exclusive interview.

Read more: http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/28537149/detail.html#ixzz1S22PK2Vf

Just days from Anthony's release, Fryer says Casey deserves a chance to grow and get educated.

"I believe in Casey and I hope we're a country that believes in redemption," Fryer said.

Read more: http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/28537149/detail.html#ixzz1S25em2kI

Note to Ms. FRYER.....KISS MY ARSE!!  there was no chance for Caylee to grow and get educated!!! or graduated, get married, have children of her own.....

If Casey hadn't been a lying, stealing, murdering hobag she would have had a chance to grow and get educated
AND she would have had a chance to watch her beautiful daughter grow and get educated.She would have had a chance to see her daughter go on her first date, graduate from high school, get married, have a couple of kids....but she will never know what might have been because she killed her baby!

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
DonFL
Monkey Junky

« Reply #581 on: July 13, 2011, 09:51:21 PM »

...coming soon, add another one!

-----

Bounty Hunter To Sue Casey Anthony, Jose Baez
Leonard Padilla Says He Was Deceived; Wants To Recover Costs

POSTED: Wednesday, July 13, 2011
UPDATED: 8:18 pm EDT July 13, 2011

ORLANDO, Fla. -- The bounty hunter who temporarily bonded Casey Anthony out of jail in 2008 announced plans on Wednesday to file a lawsuit against her and her lead criminal defense attorney, Jose Baez.

Leonard Padilla said he was deceived by Anthony and Baez back in 2008 when he led his team of bounty hunters and security personnel from California to Florida to help find Anthony's daughter, Caylee, alive.

Padilla said Baez's opening statements in Anthony's murder trial, where he declared Caylee was never missing and had drowned in the family pool, proves both Anthony and Baez lied to Padilla in order to get his needed financial and logistical assistance to get Anthony out on bond.

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/28539964/detail.html

Good Lord!  Will this moron never go away?  Unfortunately, I don't think anyone is going to see a penny from Casey Anthony.

It's easier to get forgiveness than permission.
JOLfan
Scared Monkey

Proud sister of a United States Marine.

« Reply #582 on: July 13, 2011, 09:51:57 PM »

-----

ORLANDO, Fla. -- The bounty hunter who temporarily bonded Casey Anthony out of jail in 2008 announced plans on Wednesday to file a lawsuit against her and her lead criminal defense attorney, Jose Baez.

Leonard Padilla said he was deceived by Anthony and Baez back in 2008 when he led his team of bounty hunters and security personnel from California to Florida to help find Anthony's daughter, Caylee, alive.

Padilla said Baez's opening statements in Anthony's murder trial, where he declared Caylee was never missing and had drowned in the family pool, proves both Anthony and Baez lied to Padilla in order to get his needed financial and logistical assistance to get Anthony out on bond.

I was wondering if and when this would happen.  I was wondering if he would write a book now that I'm sure any confidentiality agreement he signed before bailing out is void for Casey lying to him.

Everybody's got something to hide...except for me and my monkey
Yoder1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #583 on: July 13, 2011, 09:54:26 PM »

MariJohn Wilkins wrote "One Day At A Time" and Maybe Kris Kristofferson helped. I was in a Willie Nelson music video and Kris and MariJohn sang this song. Just wanted to make sure the right people are credited. And you are right, this song is just right.

Thanks Yoder.  I stand corrected.

Janet

You are welcome and thank YOU for finding something so appropriate. I will e-mail it to MariJohn. She will be so pleased to find her words comforting to us.
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #584 on: July 13, 2011, 09:59:02 PM »

Here's 10. (Ghost Hunters)

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:5AEV6tu7ibwJ:www.syfy.com/ghosthunters/episodes/season/s03/episode/e309/nightmare_noises

Quote:

Season 3 Episode 309
Nightmare Noises

Watch Full Episodes in Syfy Rewind
Lynn Tedeschi tells Donna that her home has been plagued by unexplained noises, bangings and toys going on by themselves. Her family has seen mysterious shadows in the home.

Lynn takes the team to the living room where she has heard a "ha" noise and children running around. She shows them the basement door that opened right before the team arrived, and the bedroom where a toy car started by itself.

As Steve and Lisa make EVP recordings in the basement, they interact with a presence that makes a toy dragon emit noises after they ask it questions. Later, after analyzing the footage, Brian and Steve show it to Jason and Grant.

Jason and Grant meet with Lynn. They tell her of their findings and show her footage from the investigation. They point out that two unbracketed copper pipes in the basement might be the source of some noises in the house. They also inform her that her basement door has no latching mechanism, which can cause it to open spontaneously. Bottom line: There is nothing scary in Lynn's house, and her kids are in no danger. Lynn says it's what she needed to hear.

The team meets with Donna MacLean, who tells them that she got slapped on the side of her leg while in the living room. Her husband felt the floor vibrate, and she has heard explosions under the whole house. In the bedroom, her husband saw a purse fly from the bureau and land at his feet.

Jason and Grant check the attic because a house with activity in every other room may have an entity hiding there. In the attic they hear footsteps. A bathroom faucet turns on by itself near the ladder's base. Jason lies on a futon and hears a vibrating noise, as well as thumping and banging noises from behind him.

Brian, Steve, Jason and Grant review recordings of thumps and footsteps in the attic, the vibrating noise, and the noises behind Jason in the attic.

Jason and Grant meet with Donna, share their findings and play the audio clips and footage. Jason says that there is paranormal activity, but no one has been seriously injured from a haunting. He suggests that the MacLeans tell the entity to leave, and if it is still there after a few days, Donna should contact TAPS.

Paranormal activity continues in the house after TAPS's first visit, but thanks to Grant and Jason's advice the MacLeans say they are no longer afraid.

http://www.tvrage.com/Ghost_Hunters/episodes/570662

Quote:

Ghost Hunters: Nightmare Noises

TAPS first investigates claims of inanimate toys that mysteriously and supposedly switch on and off on their own with no external influence; Late, on their second case of the night, TAPS goes to a home in Rutland, Massachusetts where strange noises and demonic attacks are known to occur.

cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #585 on: July 13, 2011, 09:59:31 PM »

-----

Good Lord!  Will this moron never go away?  Unfortunately, I don't think anyone is going to see a penny from Casey Anthony.

No...but it sure is great to hear that she is going to have legal headaches....

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Yoder1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #586 on: July 13, 2011, 10:02:55 PM »

MariJohn Wilkins wrote "One Day At A Time" and Maybe Kris Kristofferson helped. I was in a Willie Nelson music video and Kris and MariJohn sang this song. Just wanted to make sure the right people are credited. And you are right, this song is just right.

Thanks Yoder.  I stand corrected.

Janet

You are welcome and thank YOU for finding something so appropriate. I will e-mail it to MariJohn. She will be so pleased to find her words comforting to us.

I just learned that MariJohn Wikkins passed away. Country Music's loss. Her song lives on. On her obit page is a photo of Willie Nelson, MariJohn and Kris Kristofferson, from the video I mentioned. I am just to Willie's left...OFF camera, of course.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #587 on: July 13, 2011, 10:04:48 PM »

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/28537940/detail.html
Casey Anthony Psychologist Speaks Out
Psychologist Discusses Reaction To Trauma
UPDATED: 7:27 pm EDT July 13, 2011

Visit at link.
ORLANDO, Fla. -- A forensic psychologist who examined Casey Anthony said she did not show any signs of a psychotic or thought disorder.

Dr. William Weitz said Anthony did not meet all of the formal criteria of any one personality disorder, such as being a sociopath.

In a one-on-one interview with Local 6 reporter Tony Pipitone, Weitz shed light of where the defense may have gone if Anthony had been convicted of first-degree murder.

Last week, Anthony was found not guilty of murder in her daughter, Caylee's, death
 ::snipping2::

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #588 on: July 13, 2011, 10:07:47 PM »

Ok, so... Maybe Donna needs just a little bit of therapy?

Whatcha think?

Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #589 on: July 13, 2011, 10:09:20 PM »

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/28537940/detail.html
Casey Anthony Psychologist Speaks Out
Psychologist Discusses Reaction To Trauma
UPDATED: 7:27 pm EDT July 13, 2011

Visit at link.
ORLANDO, Fla. -- A forensic psychologist who examined Casey Anthony said she did not show any signs of a psychotic or thought disorder.

Dr. William Weitz said Anthony did not meet all of the formal criteria of any one personality disorder, such as being a sociopath.

In a one-on-one interview with Local 6 reporter Tony Pipitone, Weitz shed light of where the defense may have gone if Anthony had been convicted of first-degree murder.

Last week, Anthony was found not guilty of murder in her daughter, Caylee's, death

Thanks Trimm!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #590 on: July 13, 2011, 10:12:34 PM »

Tomorrow evening ... Beth will once again be a guest on Dr. Drew - HLN.  It is my understanding that the parallels between the  Caylee Anthony Case and the Natalee Holloway case will again be the focus of discussion.

Beth has so much to share.  When her short appearance on the last show is considered ... I hope Dr. Drew affords her more time to share.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
beth1970
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #591 on: July 13, 2011, 10:14:07 PM »

found a dog skull after living here 10 years on only 1/2 acre - I can how easy it was to miss Caylee!

You know I now realize how easy it would be to "miss" little Caylee's remains!  We have lived in our house almost 11 years.  It has a fence but at the back of the property there's a "wet" area that runs along the back.  The previous owners had planted day lilies to block the "swamp" as we call it.  It's been dry and the flowers have wilted.  My daughter and I were looking for frogs tonight & found a dog's skull.  It's been there at least ten years half buried in the mud.
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #592 on: July 13, 2011, 10:20:12 PM »

found a dog skull after living here 10 years on only 1/2 acre - I can how easy it was to miss Caylee!

You know I now realize how easy it would be to "miss" little Caylee's remains!  We have lived in our house almost 11 years.  It has a fence but at the back of the property there's a "wet" area that runs along the back.  The previous owners had planted day lilies to block the "swamp" as we call it.  It's been dry and the flowers have wilted.  My daughter and I were looking for frogs tonight & found a dog's skull.  It's been there at least ten years half buried in the mud.

You're right Beth. Also, alot of people may not realize exactly how fast the plants grow there. The flora is dense! Unless you've lived in a tropical setting, it may be hard to grasp. When I say fast, a good comparison would be cleaning the entire wooded area out where Caylee's remains were found - wait a week & a half & it'll be overgrown all over again.
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #593 on: July 13, 2011, 10:23:41 PM »

Tomorrow evening ... Beth will once again be a guest on Dr. Drew - HLN.  It is my understanding that the parallels between the  Caylee Anthony Case and the Natalee Holloway case will again be the focus of discussion.

Beth has so much to share.  When her short appearance on the last show is considered ... I hope Dr. Drew affords her more time to share.

Janet

I just adore her do much. She's such a strong, beautiful woman, inside & out. To see how she persevered through the tragedy of losing Natalee, I will forever hold her in high regard.

Hope your dil is feeling fine. Bet your grandson's starting to get anxious...unless he's milking his grandparents for undivided attention until he has to share you with his baby sibling. Too cute!

an angelic monkey
crazybabyborg
« Reply #594 on: July 13, 2011, 10:23:57 PM »

Is anyone watching Joy Behar???

You've GOT to see it!! She interviewed Dorothy Simms and asked a final question, "Would you let Casey watch your kids?" Simms ran all over the studio avoiding answering it, and never did!  LOLOL!!!

Joy even pushed her, when Simms said, "Well, my children are grown." Joy shot back, "What about your Grandchildren, then?" Simms would not answer it!!!
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #595 on: July 13, 2011, 10:25:32 PM »

You've GOT to see it!! She interviewed Dorothy Simms and asked a final question, "Would you let Casey watch your kids?" Simms ran all over the studio avoiding answering it, and never did!  LOLOL!!!

Joy even pushed her, when Simms said, "Well, my children are grown." Joy shot back, "What about your Grandchildren, then?" Simms would not answer it!!!

She sure did avoid answering that one didn't she??Marcia Clark called her out on it too!

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #596 on: July 13, 2011, 10:25:40 PM »

Good for Joy...................

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
Yoder1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #597 on: July 13, 2011, 10:27:08 PM »

Casey Anthony to Basically Live in Witness Protection Program
Once Anthony reaches the still-secret location where she will live (known to a handful of people - but not my source) she is expected to live under a pseudonym, "almost as if she was living in a witness protection-like program," to avoid being harassed.

http://nation.foxnews.com/casey-anthony/2011/07/12/casey-anthony-basically-live-witness-protection-program#ixzz1S2Ma0Pmg

---

Awww, what's the matter?  Don't they believe in "their girl?"  They proclaimed all along that she was "innocent," and that she "did not kill her kid."

Surely things will be different, now that we totally understand (-not-) why Baez wouldn't let his poor innocent client talk to her parents, wouldn't let her talk to LE, stated that it was not in her best interest to tell what she knows, and let her sit in jail with the death penalty hanging over her head for three years.  Sure, it looked pretty damning at the time, but hey, that was all before we learned from the Pinellas County Twelve that she was NOT GUILTY.  "The truth stops, er... starts here!"  Right, "advisors?"

She's been acquitted!  Don't these "advisors" trust the public to BELIEVE Miss Anthony's story now that she's free to tell it?  Let's line up an exclusive interview or book or whatever, so there can be a giant, collective "A-HA" moment, and we will all realize how wrong we were about her.  No one will hate her any more!  We will all feel sorry for the beautiful, abused, misunderstood, grieving mother who was railroaded by the bad police, bad FBI, bad experts, bad cadaver dogs, bad media, and bad, bad prosecutors.  Once she is freed and has a chance to speak, everyone will be very supportive and protective of her, just like her defense team and advisors have been for so long.

So what is all this malarkey about disguises and plastic surgery and fake names and going into hiding?  C'mon guys, this should be your client's moment to step into the limelight and shine -- time to start living the Bella Vita --  RIGHT???

If one woman finds out, the rest of us will know.  Smile  I have known female's that risked everything to snoop Smile

Oh, Yes!   I'm betting on it!
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #598 on: July 13, 2011, 10:28:18 PM »

She sure did avoid answering that one didn't she??Marcia Clark called her out on it too!

Omg omg omg!  Monkey Devil!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #599 on: July 13, 2011, 10:30:28 PM »

Omg omg omg!  Monkey Devil!

YEAH! When the question was first asked, I expected the obligatory, "Oh, no problem at all; with every confidence", but Simms just sat there in silence for a minute!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.