April 30, 2024, 03:14:48 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony - JUSTICE DENIED #4 7/13 - 7/14/2011  (Read 433995 times)
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #880 on: July 14, 2011, 02:29:06 PM »

http://www.tcpalm.com/news/2011/jul/13/lead-investigator-for-casey-anthony-defense-from/
 ::snipping2::

"When I entered into this case I thought there was a good chance she was guilty," he said. "And when I walk out of it, I know that she is innocent. And I believe her to be innocent, not just 'not guilty.'"

Lyons insisted he never found a shred of evidence that proved Anthony was a murderer.

Sheriff's investigators, he said, were too quick to settle on Casey Anthony as a killer.

"The Orlando (Orange County) Sheriff's Office, I think they did a great job in investigating Casey Anthony," he said. "I think they did a lousy job of investigating the death of Caylee Anthony."
I believe it was MonkeyKing that yesterday posted a graphic that would be an appropriate response to this.

These are my opinions and subject to change.
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #881 on: July 14, 2011, 02:30:05 PM »

J. Cheney Mason "exercising his 1st amendment right"

A cute pink simian "exercising their 1st amendment right"
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #882 on: July 14, 2011, 02:31:07 PM »

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/28546671/detail.html
George Anthony Favors 'Caylee's Law'
Several States Considering Legislation
POSTED: Thursday, July 14, 2011
UPDATED: 12:25 pm EDT July 14, 2011

Video at link.
"This is a great legacy for my granddaughter. Other children still need assistance. If it reflects on my daughter, well, so be it," he said to a Washington Post blogger.

Several other states are also seriously considering adopting "Caylee’s Law."

In Oregon, Rep. Shawn Lindsay said he’ll sponsor the law in his state.

Watch Local 6 News for more on this story.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #883 on: July 14, 2011, 02:32:47 PM »

J. Cheney Mason "exercising his 1st amendment right"

A cute pink simian "exercising their 1st amendment right"

You guys crack me up all the time, with pic's and one liners......lmao

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #884 on: July 14, 2011, 02:32:57 PM »

Those folks sending KC money should be ashamed of themselves and give their money to a real cause....cancer research, a children's home, a nursing home, a children's hospital, etc.  So many needy people out there that didn't get away with murder.

What are they going to do if she writes down their addresses for future reference?        Monkey Devil!

These are my opinions and subject to change.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #885 on: July 14, 2011, 02:34:39 PM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/article/news/2011/july/279069/Emergency-hearing-in-Zenaida-Gonzalez-civil-case-against-Casey-Anthony-tomorrow
Emergency hearing in Zenaida Gonzalez civil case against Casey Anthony tomorrow
By Adam Longo, Reporter
Last Updated: Thursday, July 14, 2011 1:51 PM
Independent sources confirm there will be an emergency case management hearing in the civil case against Casey Anthony Friday morning at 8 a.m.

Casey herself is not expected to attend. The hearing will be held in the ceremonial courtroom on the 23rd floor of the Orange County Courthouse.

Anthony's civil attorney Charles Greene filed a fiery response Thursday morning to a hearing and deposition scheduled by attorneys for Zenaida Gonzalez.

Greene wanted the originally proposed 10 a.m. hearing canceled and he is asking that her scheduled deposition be postponed.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #886 on: July 14, 2011, 02:34:49 PM »

Tomorrow evening ... Beth will once again be a guest of Dr. Drew - HLN.  It is my understanding that the parallels between the  Caylee Anthony Case and the Natalee Holloway case will again be the focus of discussion.

Beth has so much to share.  When her short appearance on the last show is considered ... I hope that tomorrow Dr. Drew affords her more time.

Janet

BUMPED - REMINDER
_____

I was so frustrated during Beth's June 23rd interview with Dr. Drew.  That guy needs to take lessons from our Dana.  Beth had so much to share in the short segment of the show that was afforded ... but was unable to get it out.  Dr. Drew kept interrupting.

The parallels between the pathological traits of Joran van der Sloot and Casey Anthony are beyond similar.

Also ... the ongoing abetting environments that have protected these two from being held accountable for their respective wrongdoings in life and therefore ... prevented justice from prevailing for their victims ....

Janet

+++++

DR. DREW
Beth Holloway: The Casey, Joran Lies
Aired June 23, 2011 - 21:00:00

<snipped? 

PINSKY: You believe that Van Der Sloot and Casey Anthony have similar modus operandi. Tell us about that.

BETH HOLLOWAY: I do.

PINSKY: Before I get too emotional.

HOLLOWAY: Thank you, Dr. Drew. I do. Of course, both of them had the litany of lies -- you know, here, from both of them. Something that I think is even more so striking is this mode of operation from the two. From Joran come started out the same way. Oh, I left her at the beach. She`s fine. No involvement. She`s alive, OK? Casey started out the same way, left her with the nanny, she`s fine.

Then as things began to get a little warmer and more uncomfortable, then he changed it to, well, it was an accident, something tragic happened, but, you know, it was an accident. Same thing kind of with Casey. Well, it was an accident. Now, they`ve changed them from an alive Natalee and Caylee to a deceased Natalee and Caylee.

<snipped>

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1106/23/ddhln.01.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #887 on: July 14, 2011, 02:37:13 PM »

http://www.tcpalm.com/news/2011/jul/13/lead-investigator-for-casey-anthony-defense-from/
Lead investigator for Casey Anthony defense, from Port St. Lucie, says Casey will ‘go into hiding' after jail release Sunday | Videos
    By Melissa E. Holsman
    Posted July 13, 2011 at 7:49 p.m., updated July 14, 2011 at 11:14 a.m.

Despite her acquittal on murder charges, when Casey Anthony is freed from jail Sunday in Orlando she'll face an uncertain future, and may always be blamed for the death of her toddler daughter, her lead defense investigator said this week.

"Everywhere she goes, five years from now, 10 years from now, there's going to be somebody yelling 'baby killer' to her," said Jeremiah "Jerry" Lyons, of Port St. Lucie, a private investigator hired in 2009 by Anthony's attorney Jose Baez, of Kissimmee.

Please try to help me understand, if she goes into hiding, what will happen to the lawsuit's?
The IRS can put a lien on her monies; can the lawsuits, do the same?  TY

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #888 on: July 14, 2011, 02:41:43 PM »

bobkealing bob kealing
Orange County corrections says they "taped over" video of #CaseyAnthony reacting to discovery of remains. Want to watch sealed copy.

http://twitter.com/#!/bobkealing

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/31411060/ns/us_news-crime_and_courts/t/judge-seals-casey-anthony-reaction-video/

It was sealed by a judge 6/17/2009 article

Bullcrap! No they didn't! It's been sealed since that day in December!
Exactly!  It was sealed so it never should've been watched at all.  If it was taped over it was a deliberate act of sabotage and somebody better face some criminal charges.   

Correct me if I am wrong, I know you will!!, but didn't we see clips of that video where Casey was informed they found Caylee?

I seem to remember that as well. I'm thinking it was during the hearing to determine if it could be used in the trial. There was also testimony from jail personell.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #889 on: July 14, 2011, 02:41:54 PM »

http://www.thehinkymeter.com/2011/07/14/casey-anthony-civil-is-the-word-for-the-day/
Casey Anthony: Civil is the word for the day
Posted on July 14, 2011 by Valhall

~ Peter Frampton
Jazzy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #890 on: July 14, 2011, 02:43:16 PM »

I wish I could send her $6.66 without actually giving her the money. LOL
Send it in monopoly money 
OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #891 on: July 14, 2011, 02:43:19 PM »

bobkealing bob kealing
Orange County corrections says they "taped over" video of #CaseyAnthony reacting to discovery of remains. Want to watch sealed copy.

http://twitter.com/#!/bobkealing

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/31411060/ns/us_news-crime_and_courts/t/judge-seals-casey-anthony-reaction-video/

It was sealed by a judge 6/17/2009 article

Bullcrap! No they didn't! It's been sealed since that day in December!
Exactly!  It was sealed so it never should've been watched at all.  If it was taped over it was a deliberate act of sabotage and somebody better face some criminal charges.   

Correct me if I am wrong, I know you will!!, but didn't we see clips of that video where Casey was informed they found Caylee?

I seem to remember that as well. I'm thinking it was during the hearing to determine if it could be used in the trial. There was also testimony from jail personell.

Sorry my internet is frustrating today and the page jumped by remark.

Sealed by a judge in 2009.
Yoder1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #892 on: July 14, 2011, 02:47:35 PM »

Those folks sending KC money should be ashamed of themselves and give their money to a real cause....cancer research, a children's home, a nursing home, a children's hospital, etc.  So many needy people out there that didn't get away with murder.

What are they going to do if she writes down their addresses for future reference?        Monkey Devil!

They are not obtaining Casey's autograph as a memento...they are obtaining it to sell to the highest bidder. Keep your eye on e-bay and always...

Follow the Money.
4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #893 on: July 14, 2011, 02:58:53 PM »

http://seamusoriley.blogspot.com/2011/07/questions-about-judge-belvin-perrys.html

Questions About Judge Belvin Perry's Court

Attitude may not be everything but it counts.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #894 on: July 14, 2011, 03:12:03 PM »

July 13, 2011
Would Casey Anthony's defense attorney trust Casey to babysit her kids?

Here's a sneak peek from tonight's explosive interview with Casey Anthony defense attorney Dorothy Clay Sims. In this clip, Joy asks Sims if she would feel comfortable letting Casey babysit her children or grandchildren. Would YOU let Casey babysit? Please feel free to comment below.

http://joybehar.blogs.cnn.com/2011/07/13/would-casey-anthonys-defense-attorney-trust-casey-to-babysit-her-kids/

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #895 on: July 14, 2011, 03:20:14 PM »

http://www.thehinkymeter.com/2011/07/14/casey-anthony-civil-is-the-word-for-the-day/
Casey Anthony: Civil is the word for the day
Posted on July 14, 2011 by Valhall

Thank-you, Trim. 

Second in line was a barely noticed filing by our often hated, but this time cheered on, Internal Revenue Service.  This is the one that could get really, really interesting.  It appears Casey may owe upwards of $70,000 on that over $200,000 she made in blood money off the pictures of her dead little girl she was hustling to Jose’s office in her bloody black backpack.  Where the curious portion of this comes in is to find out just how many didn’t claim income on this blood money.  Hope some Karma splashes over on Baez on this one.  By the way, for those of us who walk on the right side of the criminal justice side of things….are legal costs for trying to keep your ass out of a criminal conviction tax deductible?  Inquiring minds want to know.

This article does not mention L.P. who is a possible upcoming candidate.   

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
Maltmom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #896 on: July 14, 2011, 03:23:05 PM »

Just unjoined that one fb page....following casey or something like that.
They just let juror #3 join....

1st post..hope I got this right!  Just have to join in, I can't keep my mouth shut any longer I'm so mad!!  Why would juror #3 want to keep track of casey?  And better yet, why would "keeping track of casey anthony" even want her.  Think I'll go join just to see what she posts...
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #897 on: July 14, 2011, 03:25:15 PM »

I wish I could send her $6.66 without actually giving her the money. LOL
Send it in monopoly money 

She will try to spend it     Send her a checkbook, with no bank account Smile

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #898 on: July 14, 2011, 03:25:25 PM »

Good article.  I, too, wondered why it was always claimed by nJudge Perry that BOTH sides were at fault when it was only the Defense so obviously.

I think this case may have been lost when the Judge refused to allow the Prosecution it's legal strike against Juror #4.

And all throughout the trial, Dorothy Clay Sims demonstrated for the jury the protective hugging needed and deserved by Casey per the Defense.  No one else was allowed to be demonstrative.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #899 on: July 14, 2011, 03:29:41 PM »

http://losangeles.cbslocal.com/2011/07/13/proposed-caylees-law-takes-hold-in-california/

Snipped:

Proposed ‘Caylee’s Law’ Starts To Foment In California
July 13, 2011 5:20 PM

RIVERSIDE (CBS) — Legislators all over the country are introducing so-called “Caylee’s Laws” — proposed laws that would make it a felony for a parent or guardian to fail to report their child missing.

The law, of course, is inspired by the acquittal last week of Casey Anthony in the death of her daughter, Caylee.

Wednesday a Riverside County lawmaker said California was jumping on that national bandwagon.

Assemblyman Paul Cook (R – Beaumont) said that he readying a “Caylee’s Law” bill for California that would close off the kind of loopholes that allowed Anthony to avoid serving time in prison for lying to police during the investigation into her 2-year-old’s disappearance and subsequent murder.

“Parents are the legal and moral caretakers of their children, and if something happens, they should notify the proper authorities,” Cook said.

“When a child goes missing or, in the worst-case scenario, a child dies, the early hours are critical to law enforcement,” he said. “Our laws shouldn’t allow bad actors like Casey Anthony to wait over a month to report a missing child. This bill will go after people like her but won’t incriminate well-meaning or distraught parents.”
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.