April 27, 2024, 10:59:31 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony - JUSTICE DENIED #4 7/13 - 7/14/2011  (Read 433117 times)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1100 on: July 14, 2011, 08:36:27 PM »

bobkealing bob kealing
Judge will decide tomorrow“@yankeegirl51680: @bobkealing so she doesn't have to testify??”
11 minutes ago
bob kealing
bobkealing bob kealing
Doubtful“@catherinecdavid: @bobkealing will Casey HAVE to stay in Orlando due to this?”
17 minutes ago
http://twitter.com/#!/bobkealing

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
karenmamo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1101 on: July 14, 2011, 08:37:16 PM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2011/07/casey-anthony-get-ready-for-extensive-coverage-of-her-jail-release.html
Casey Anthony: Get ready for extensive coverage of her jail release
Caylee and Casey Anthony, WESH, WFTV, WKMG, WOFL — posted by halboedeker on July, 14 2011 7:01 PM

Local stations have been warning they will provide heavy coverage Sunday of Casey Anthony’s release from jail.

How heavy? WKMG-Channel 6 will offer an Anthony special late Saturday. The CBS affiliate will start with its regular 11 p.m. news, then go into at least 90 minutes devoted to Anthony. ”We’ll stay on as long as we think it’s necessary,” WKMG General Manager Skip Valet said.

Lauren Rowe and Gaard Swanson will anchor the coverage.
 ::snipping2::

Wonder how many black rented vans will be there to pick her up.  Hope the news folks get organized so there are enough of them to follow each and every vehicle that leaves that place.
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1102 on: July 14, 2011, 08:39:37 PM »

I just got through listening to the highlights of George's testimony. All the talking heads are dissecting the trees in the forest, and nobody's stepping back and looking at the forest.

The forest screams that KC had been dumping Caylee a long time before she dumped her in that swamp. She used to drop her off to Jesse's Dad 3 times a week so she could go to "work"......... yet she had no job. She didn't want to spend time with Caylee and lied so she didn't have to.

The forest screams that KC concocted one lie after the other to avoid being caught without Caylee by her family. Face to face with them, she would run out of workable lies as to her whereabouts. When it happened, she had to fall back on a lie that would not hold up.

The forest screams that within hours of being last seen with Caylee, she's videotaped renting movies without her and for 31 days she tells a variety of lies to explain why she's not with her.

The forest screams that her car smelled like human decomposition so badly that she couldn't drive it.

How....... please help me understand how, a jury could be so distracted by pure allegations of affairs, incest, unnoticed pregnancy, or anything else to ignore the forest's screams?

It was only about Caylee. That's what it was supposed to be about........... Caylee. 

The forest screams that KC had been dumping Caylee a long time before she dumped her in that swamp.

CBB - good post...I agree...in fact, KC wanted to dump Caylee before she was even born - remember....she wanted to give her up for adoption.

NOW we know, that would have been the very best thing for Caylee.  I'm sure a adoptive parents would have loved her dearly.

And...yes...it's supposed to be about Caylee - not other people and their failings.

Exactly!
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1103 on: July 14, 2011, 08:43:13 PM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2011/07/casey-anthony-get-ready-for-extensive-coverage-of-her-jail-release.html
Anthony’s civil attorney, Charles Green, has described that concern as “grandstanding” and an attempt to create a “media spectacle and frenzy,” WESH’s Kealing reported.

WFTV-Channel 9 legal analyst Bill Sheaffer predicted that Casey’s deposition would “make George and Cindy’s deposition look like a walk in the park.” Anthony’s parents had a highly contentious session with Gonzalez’s attorneys.

WOFL-Channel 35’s Shannon Butler explored a petition to get federal authorities to retry Anthony. Defense attorney Diana Tennis said, “I think a lot of people are getting very creative in their thinking about what we can do to ‘correct’ this verdict.” She said a federal indictment is highly unlikely, because killing your child in Florida wouldn’t break a federal law.

Butler concluded, “Let’s be honest, the FBI isn’t going anywhere near this.”

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1104 on: July 14, 2011, 08:44:25 PM »

Reminder

In 35 minutes ... Dr. Drew will again be interviewing Beth Holloway.

Janet
5:25 PM PT

Thanks Janet! I'm going to watch but will be a few minutes late. Sitting with my 9 y/o playing Sorry!. I don't want it on while he's near me bc I have no idea what will come out of their mouths...

an angelic monkey
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #1105 on: July 14, 2011, 08:45:55 PM »

How can this heroin addicted MO-ron be Caylee's daddy? Not possible!

He is hoping his "little Fishies" are worth a million bucks Smile

Well he must be very proud of himself if he...ahem...ahem...thinks his feet are large enough to reach Ho-lando. Don't think it's possible to be that "gifted". I think he's magically thinking... Monkey Devil!

Just googled, takes from 24-48 hours for the test to come back. Maybe up to a week.
Someone should get an interview of him and how this could of happened.

LOL

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #1106 on: July 14, 2011, 08:47:32 PM »

Casey Anthony: Get ready for extensive coverage of her jail release
Caylee and Casey Anthony, WESH, WFTV, WKMG, WOFL — posted by halboedeker on July, 14 2011 7:01 PM

Local stations have been warning they will provide heavy coverage Sunday of Casey Anthony’s release from jail.

How heavy? WKMG-Channel 6 will offer an Anthony special late Saturday. The CBS affiliate will start with its regular 11 p.m. news, then go into at least 90 minutes devoted to Anthony. ”We’ll stay on as long as we think it’s necessary,” WKMG General Manager Skip Valet said.

Lauren Rowe and Gaard Swanson will anchor the coverage.

Wonder how many black rented vans will be there to pick her up.  Hope the news folks get organized so there are enough of them to follow each and every vehicle that leaves that place.

She will be stuffed in the back of a Laundry van like in the movies. Smile

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
Lake Erie Princess
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1107 on: July 14, 2011, 08:48:08 PM »

Just sayin......

IF Nancy Grace says another word about Casey Anthony, I
will scream. Give it a rest already lady !

MOO: Nancy Grace is one of the rudest, nastiest people I have ever heard on tv.
She is a former prosecutor and KNOWS our legal system. It may not always bring justice, or
be the BEST, but it is all we have, and as a citizen of the USA, it should be respected.

The 12 jurors gave it their best shot, & obviously did not see enough concrete evidence
to find Casey guilty, beyond a shadow of a doubt. They live with themselves daily, and I
feel they honestly did what they felt was best !

Why do people kill people,who kill people, to show people that to kill people is bad ?
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1108 on: July 14, 2011, 08:50:16 PM »

Anthony’s civil attorney, Charles Green, has described that concern as “grandstanding” and an attempt to create a “media spectacle and frenzy,” WESH’s Kealing reported.

WFTV-Channel 9 legal analyst Bill Sheaffer predicted that Casey’s deposition would “make George and Cindy’s deposition look like a walk in the park.” Anthony’s parents had a highly contentious session with Gonzalez’s attorneys.

WOFL-Channel 35’s Shannon Butler explored a petition to get federal authorities to retry Anthony. Defense attorney Diana Tennis said, “I think a lot of people are getting very creative in their thinking about what we can do to ‘correct’ this verdict.” She said a federal indictment is highly unlikely, because killing your child in Florida wouldn’t break a federal law.

Butler concluded, “Let’s be honest, the FBI isn’t going anywhere near this.”

Green is an idiot, Trimm! Did you see on the OCSO site that Casey has already postponed her deposition for the ZFG case more than once. She needs to do it & needs to do it now. If Green starts a trial Tuesday that he has to prepare for tomorrow & this weekend, then Casey should have obtained a different lawyer IMO. Right?

Ya know what? We should copy where Casey's postponed her depo previously & post it to every news station. Green is full of hot air & needs to be deflated.
Aurelia7
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1109 on: July 14, 2011, 08:54:42 PM »

Casey Anthony May Move to Texas
Facebook page has emerged to keep her out

http://radio.woai.com/cc-common/news/sections/newsarticle.html?feed=119078

Someone needs to start a movement for a anti-Casey Facebook page for every US state and every country in the world.  It wouldn't be too much work...50 states, 190 odd countries.  So we'd need just one person from each to do it...240 or so Facebookers.  I'd do it, but I refuse to have a Facebook.  (They is evil.)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1110 on: July 14, 2011, 08:57:20 PM »

Casey Anthony May Move to Texas
Facebook page has emerged to keep her out

http://radio.woai.com/cc-common/news/sections/newsarticle.html?feed=119078

Someone needs to start a movement for a anti-Casey Facebook page for every US state and every country in the world.  It wouldn't be too much work...50 states, 190 odd countries.  So we'd need just one person from each to do it...240 or so Facebookers.  I'd do it, but I refuse to have a Facebook.  (They is evil.)

Why would you need separate ones for each state?  One should do it 
Aurelia7
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1111 on: July 14, 2011, 09:07:35 PM »

HLN 1 min ago.

Baez is with Casey at the jail.

Much speculation.

I came home and saw that when I glanced at the TV.  I misread it as Breaking News:  BAEZ IN JAIL!

I was momentarily elated.  Now I'm thinking I might need eyeglasses.
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1112 on: July 14, 2011, 09:12:50 PM »

Just sayin......

She is a former prosecutor and KNOWS our legal system. It may not always bring justice, or
be the BEST, but it is all we have, and as a citizen of the USA, it should be respected.

The 12 jurors gave it their best shot, & obviously did not see enough concrete evidence
to find Casey guilty, beyond a shadow of a doubt. They live with themselves daily, and I

sorry..  I was watching NG, and she has been replaying the jailhouse videos, unedited. They were all in evidence. If the 12 stooges had watched them all during their 11 hrs in deliberation as I watched videos over and over as a juror, they may have rendered a verdict that was more honest.. shame on all of them.. they were lazy and stupid to believe the crap that Bobo spewed without evidence. George, on the videos, is obviously clueless as to what happened to Caylee and a third grader could see it. George wasnt on trial.. 11 hours wasnt even enough time to review all of the evidence.. Some of them didnt even take notes... If that was their best shot, they are useless and pathetic as far as I am concerned

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1113 on: July 14, 2011, 09:24:49 PM »

Just sayin......

sorry..  I was watching NG, and she has been replaying the jailhouse videos, unedited. They were all in evidence. If the 12 stooges had watched them all during their 11 hrs in deliberation as I watched videos over and over as a juror, they may have rendered a verdict that was more honest.. shame on all of them.. they were lazy and stupid to believe the crap that Bobo spewed without evidence. George, on the videos, is obviously clueless as to what happened to Caylee and a third grader could see it. George wasnt on trial.. 11 hours wasnt even enough time to review all of the evidence.. Some of them didnt even take notes... If that was their best shot, they are useless and pathetic as far as I am concerned

Fla Mom, I agree with you.  Jurors are not supposed to "Do what they thought was best." They are suppposed to listen to the evidence as presented in court and make a decision based on the evidence presented, and only the evidence, not what they think is best.  In fact, they are sworn to not be swayed by emotion and what they think is best.  They are to make a decision based on the evidence and not decide on any other basis, certainly not what they think is best.  They are not to reach a verdict based on what an attorney says that is not substantiated as this jury apparently did, basing their decision on the unproven statements of Jose Baez and what they "Thought was best."
To do so violates their oath as jurors and is not legal.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
Aurelia7
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1114 on: July 14, 2011, 09:25:45 PM »

This is what they bought..would have been the last thing on my mind.....momo's
Ryobi RY09050 2 Cycle Blower / VAC
$99 online

Featuring a variable speed throttle with cruise control, the Ryobi 200 MPH 400 CFM Gas Blower/Vac is designed to provide flexible operation to help you accomplish various tasks around your yard. This product features a 26 cc engine for powerful performance and a lightweight design for easy carrying during use. It can be converted to a vacuum and mulcher with a 12:1 mulching ratio thanks to the included tubes.

Seems kinda strange that Cindy would go along to purchase a blower.  Perhaps they were testing the public waters -- trying to get a general feel of how they will be received.
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #1115 on: July 14, 2011, 09:27:37 PM »

BREAKING NEWS: Casey Anthony placed a call to 911 in fear of her life....(dispatcher)"911 what is your emergency"?? please help me, I have a bunch of people trying to kill me!!! Ok ma'am, calm down. What is your name? Casey Anthony!! Ok, Miss Anthony, try to stay calm, an officer will be there in 31 days........ LMAO!!!
HAHAHAHA love love love it! 
labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1116 on: July 14, 2011, 09:31:37 PM »

Just sayin......

In my opinion...if this jury did the best that they could and this is how our justice system works then it needs to be revised.  The intentions of this system is for the Prosecution to present its evidence and the Defense to poke holes in that evidence...NOT make up various stories and create confusion like a game...if the evidence is there then yes...if the evidence is not then no...that's it.  What happened in that courtroom is NOT what is intended by the justice system that WE THE PEOPLE DO respect.

"It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities." Sir Josiah Stamp

“I don't have anything to gain. It's not going to save my daughter's life. But it could save your daughter's life.”  ~Mark Lunsford
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1117 on: July 14, 2011, 09:34:44 PM »

$99 online

Featuring a variable speed throttle with cruise control, the Ryobi 200 MPH 400 CFM Gas Blower/Vac is designed to provide flexible operation to help you accomplish various tasks around your yard. This product features a 26 cc engine for powerful performance and a lightweight design for easy carrying during use. It can be converted to a vacuum and mulcher with a 12:1 mulching ratio thanks to the included tubes.

Seems kinda strange that Cindy would go along to purchase a blower.  Perhaps they were testing the public waters -- trying to get a general feel of how they will be received.

I thought the same thing when I watched the video. Why did she accompany him into the store to buy a leaf blower?

You'd think if they were trying to lay low, only one of them would go in. It would be less likely people would recognize one of them, as opposed to them both together.

Maybe Cindy has the credit card, and would not let George use it. Maybe they really like being recognized.

Who knows with those loons?

seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1118 on: July 14, 2011, 09:35:38 PM »

Just sayin......

They didn't even read George's suicide note. IIRC, Jeff only read snipits from it in court, but told them they could read the entire 8 pages when deliberating.....anyone with half a brain cell would know George didn't have a clue what happened to Caylee after reading it, IMO.
These 12 jurors were complete idiots, & did NOT do their job. That's my opinion and I'm sticking to it!

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #1119 on: July 14, 2011, 09:35:46 PM »

$99 online

So, nobody killed them when they went to Home Depot, totally out in the open, without any disguises?  So much for those death threats.  More BS from the Scamthonys
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.