April 30, 2024, 04:09:55 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony - JUSTICE DENIED #4 7/13 - 7/14/2011  (Read 434021 times)
shy-monkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1160 on: July 14, 2011, 10:56:20 PM »

CFNews13Casey Casey Anthony News13
DEVELOPING: #caseyanthony civil attorney wants to cancel hearing and delay Casey's civil deposition. -Longo

http://twitter.com/#!/CFNews13Casey

She has a new attorney:_____ Green?

Yes Charles Green has been her lawyer for the ZG lawsuit for a while now.

Speaking of the Zenaida Gonzalez that is suing kc, does she have a chance at winning anything?  I was reading claims that in 08 she recieved two traffic tickets (one was criminal) both the same day Annie Downing got a ticket. That one of the tickets for this Zenaida Gonzalez was for not having a valid driver's license (never one issued in Florida) and that both were signed "C. Zenaida Gonzalez". She also needed a Spanish speaking officer and legal forms, claiming to not speak or understand english.

If that's true where did the Fernandez come from? lips are movie liar kc said her pretend nanny's last name was Fernadez "hyphen" Gonzalez. Did she purposely drop the C and add Fernandez in after the fact? And did she really not speak or understand English 3 years ago and now appears to be fluent?

If that's all true I think she looks like she may be just another person hoping to cash in.  Also if that's true where will she get actual proof that there were any damages? There's been rumors that she was on welfare before this happened, not because it happened and I thought assistance is hard to get if a person is employed, already earning an income? maybe not.

Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #1161 on: July 14, 2011, 10:57:00 PM »

myfoxorlando myfoxorlando
Our Holly Bristow says 1/3 of the emails Cheney Mason got were negative about Casey; most were pro-Casey. #Fox35 http://dlvr.it/bDKQ9

http://twitter.com/#!/myfoxorlando
Well I guess there's no reason to hide her out then huh?   

Aphrodite Jones was on Bill O'Reilly tonight....hinted that there may be more than one witness tampering allegation which according to her will not be good for Baez when all is said and done.  She also said that she has learned that NBC will NOT pay Casey Anthony a dime for an interview.
I have to watch the replay at 12 here.. thanks for the heads up..
Hopefully Bobo may have one a battle but loses the war
You're welcome - Baez may just have a real battle on his hands with KC, it's not over for him the war has just begun. 

Then Casey will turn on Baez like a bad memory. Sometimes selfdestruction is entertaining to watch.

Goodnight monks.   Yoder, the Amish Jedi
I completely agree.  Have a good night.

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

This is my granddaughter!

« Reply #1162 on: July 14, 2011, 10:58:09 PM »

BREAKING NEWS: Casey Anthony placed a call to 911 in fear of her life....(dispatcher)"911 what is your emergency"?? please help me, I have a bunch of people trying to kill me!!! Ok ma'am, calm down. What is your name? Casey Anthony!! Ok, Miss Anthony, try to stay calm, an officer will be there in 31 days........ LMAO!!!

R.I.P. Caylee Marie Anthony!   You are our ANGEL Caylee!  Making money off of a murdered child is not a legitimate form of income!
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1163 on: July 14, 2011, 10:59:18 PM »

JimLichtenstein Jim Lichtenstein
@ Jail is letting 1 still, 1 video camera and an AP reporter in for it. @LindsTR Hey, Jim! What's this about reporters at Casey's release??

@ My NBC camera guy, Tony. Probably the famous @redhuber , and I don't know who the AP reporter is @LindsTR Do you know who the three are?

@ This is jail's plan. Jose's may b diff. @connie_estes @LindsTR Thought they were trying 2 sneak her out. How's that possible w/ a reporter?

http://twitter.com/#!/JimLichtenstein
califmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1164 on: July 14, 2011, 11:02:56 PM »

At least Roseanne made me laugh.. I got so hacked off that someone who hardly posted during this whole debacle comes in here to drive by post some crap about respecting the jury..at least stick around and dicuss the poo you are serving up

I'm sorry Flamom... I do a lot of drive by posts because I am working while on SM, but I am pretty sure it wasn't me you were talking about (crossing my fingers)

It really doesn't matter who flamom was talking about, because we aren't supposed to be talking about each other like this.  A poster may disagree with another poster and they may state their reason for disagreeing, but they may not attack the poster. 

I think I saw the post you are referring to and was a little stunned by the comment too.  I will never ever ever respect the jury's decision about evil monster slore!!  I have lost sleep and been physically ill over their decision.  Had they looked at the evidence and spent days, maybe weeks deliberating, and then held a presser to explain a NG verdict, then maybe and it's a big maybe, would I respect their decision.  

♥ Hugs to all of the monkeys here who care so deeply for Caylee ♥

« Last Edit: July 15, 2011, 12:05:48 AM by MuffyBee » Logged

♥ Justice for Caylee ♥
lilme
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1165 on: July 14, 2011, 11:03:08 PM »

Just sayin......

IF Nancy Grace says another word about Casey Anthony, I
will scream. Give it a rest already lady !

MOO: Nancy Grace is one of the rudest, nastiest people I have ever heard on tv.
She is a former prosecutor and KNOWS our legal system. It may not always bring justice, or
be the BEST, but it is all we have, and as a citizen of the USA, it should be respected.

The 12 jurors gave it their best shot, & obviously did not see enough concrete evidence
to find Casey guilty, beyond a shadow of a doubt. They live with themselves daily, and I
feel they honestly did what they felt was best !

I have to disagree about the 12 jurors.  They did the most dishonorable thing a jury could have possibly done.  They only thought of THEMSELVES.  That may have been for different reasons vacations, money or their 15 minutes of fame.  No, They did not do what was best  The ones that felt she was guilty should have stuck to their decision NO MATTER WHAT even if it caused a hung jury.  At least this trial could have started over with a jury that had some intelligence.  Yes, you are right about one thing -they will have to live with themselves and I hope that one day they develop a conscience and have to think about this injustice they served to Caylee each and every day for the rest of their lives. 

flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1166 on: July 14, 2011, 11:04:07 PM »

How awesome if NO ONE showed up for her release!! 
So will we all be here tomorrow for the hearing?? 8am??

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1167 on: July 14, 2011, 11:04:32 PM »

::snipping2::

Good morning Monkey's,

The have the same nose!  Wow. 

The Anthonys all have big snoots, nothing wrong with that) but he has the same nose as Cayee.  I am stunned.   

That was my first thought as well, that the nose seemed the same shape.  But then I remembered that noses at that age (Caylee's) usually look nothing like the final product.  Little noses stay the same or grow large; large baby noses stay the same size and taper as the child gets older.  I've seen cute little noses like Caylee's turn aquiline after puberty.  It's really hard to tell.

But either way, whoever it is in that pic, he should have held on to Caylee and sprinted the eff outta that house of horrors.

I have always thought this guy could be Caylee's daddy and didn't know who he was.  Someone said they thought he was a cousin earlier tonight on here.

R.I.P. Caylee Marie Anthony!   You are our ANGEL Caylee!  Making money off of a murdered child is not a legitimate form of income!
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1168 on: July 14, 2011, 11:06:13 PM »

Casey Anthony Unlikely to Remain Anonymous in Puerto Rico

“[Baez has] got the whole Spanish community with him,” Jones said.

“[Casey] can basically sit close to home. She can be lying low...In essence, she gets to have a retreat from her three years in prison and start over again.”

But Jones was also skeptical that Casey would have a warm welcoming on the islands.

“She’s going to have to dye her hair...cut her hair. She better start doing something really different with her looks because even in Puerto Rico, I don’t think this woman is going to have a kind reception.”

http://www.christianpost.com/news/casey-anthony-unlikely-to-remain-anonymous-in-puerto-rico-52306/
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1169 on: July 14, 2011, 11:08:01 PM »

At least Roseanne made me laugh.. I got so hacked off that someone who hardly posted during this whole debacle comes in here to drive by post some crap about respecting the jury..at least stick around and dicuss the poo you are serving up

I'm sorry Flamom... I do a lot of drive by posts because I am working while on SM, but I am pretty sure it wasn't me you were talking about (crossing my fingers)

I think I saw the post you are referring to and was a little stunned by the comment too.  I will never ever ever respect the jury's decision about evil monster slore!!  I have lost sleep and been physically ill over their decision.  Had they looked at the evidence and spent days, maybe weeks deliberating, and then held a presser to explain a NG verdict, then maybe and it's a big maybe, would I respect their decision.  

no dear califmom it is not you I refer to.. it was annoying for someone who rarely posts to pop in, post something that would rub some the wrong way and jump out. I drive by post from time to time also, but I dont drop bombs and run.. most monkeys dont.. and if they disagree.. it is done with manners and they DISCUSS it

flamom- everyone here has a right to their opinion and to express it.  If anyone disagrees with the opinion, they can do so and state reasons why they disagree if they wish.  It is NOT permissible to attack the poster.  You in violation of Rule #6 of the Forum Rules:
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=8844.0
Forum Rules
6.  We take the "Be Polite" rule very seriously. We do not tolerate any rudeness. Any member who is intentionally unpleasant or disruptive may be banned without warning.  No messages that harass, insult, belittle, or threaten another member. When posting, use the Golden Rule: treat others as you would like to be treated.
« Last Edit: July 15, 2011, 12:19:10 AM by MuffyBee » Logged

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
califmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1170 on: July 14, 2011, 11:09:26 PM »

Casey Anthony Unlikely to Remain Anonymous in Puerto Rico

“[Baez has] got the whole Spanish community with him,” Jones said.

“[Casey] can basically sit close to home. She can be lying low...In essence, she gets to have a retreat from her three years in prison and start over again.”

But Jones was also skeptical that Casey would have a warm welcoming on the islands.

“She’s going to have to dye her hair...cut her hair. She better start doing something really different with her looks because even in Puerto Rico, I don’t think this woman is going to have a kind reception.”

http://www.christianpost.com/news/casey-anthony-unlikely-to-remain-anonymous-in-puerto-rico-52306/

It doesn't matter what she does to herself... she will be recognized.  People will be looking for her.   IMO

♥ Justice for Caylee ♥
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1171 on: July 14, 2011, 11:09:46 PM »

Speaking of the Zenaida Gonzalez that is suing kc, does she have a chance at winning anything?  I was reading claims that in 08 she recieved two traffic tickets (one was criminal) both the same day Annie Downing got a ticket. That one of the tickets for this Zenaida Gonzalez was for not having a valid driver's license (never one issued in Florida) and that both were signed "C. Zenaida Gonzalez". She also needed a Spanish speaking officer and legal forms, claiming to not speak or understand english.

If that's true where did the Fernandez come from? lips are movie liar kc said her pretend nanny's last name was Fernadez "hyphen" Gonzalez. Did she purposely drop the C and add Fernandez in after the fact? And did she really not speak or understand English 3 years ago and now appears to be fluent?

If that's all true I think she looks like she may be just another person hoping to cash in.  Also if that's true where will she get actual proof that there were any damages? There's been rumors that she was on welfare before this happened, not because it happened and I thought assistance is hard to get if a person is employed, already earning an income? maybe not.

She was not on welfare but working and lost her job because of it. Bozo and his minions put out all those lies.

That is not the same woman. Most suspect that KC used that name and got that ticket with Annie. Annie was in the car when that ticket was issued. On one of the web sites they have even tracked KC to the courthouse when the fine was paid. If that can be proved which I think it can, there will be some criminal identity theft charges for KC. I really think that is what they are going for now. Her attorney is very sharp and the firm is know all over the South, so lets see KC & bozo get out of this one.

This woman as I see her was another victim of the evil Anthony family. She really had (may still have) a viable lawsuit against Cindy because of the things she said on TV. Since KC was living at the Anthony house when this occurred, their homeowners insurance would have to pay the claim if she wins. She really did not ask for much and I would have asked for much more considering her reputation was ruined by LIES by not just KC but all of the Anthonys. I think the court will award her some serious damages before this is over.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
califmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1172 on: July 14, 2011, 11:12:46 PM »

no dear califmom it is not you I refer to.. it was annoying for someone who rarely posts to pop in, post something that would rub some the wrong way and jump out. I drive by post from time to time also, but I dont drop bombs and run.. most monkeys dont.. and if they disagree.. it is done with manners and they DISCUSS it
flamom and califmom- attacking another poster is not allowed.  Both of you are talking about another poster and some of it's not so nice.  Both of you are in violation of Forum Rule #6
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=8844.0
Forum Rules
6.  We take the "Be Polite" rule very seriously. We do not tolerate any rudeness. Any member who is intentionally unpleasant or disruptive may be banned without warning.  No messages that harass, insult, belittle, or threaten another member. When posting, use the Golden Rule: treat others as you would like to be treated.

I agree with you... that's why I love being here.  I love ScaredMonkeys... this place is my BFF!!  I ♥ all of you!!

Good night all... Keep fighting the good fight for Caylee!!  

« Last Edit: July 15, 2011, 12:23:31 AM by MuffyBee » Logged

♥ Justice for Caylee ♥
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1173 on: July 14, 2011, 11:13:14 PM »

Good morning Monkey's,

The have the same nose!  Wow.  

The Anthonys all have big snoots, nothing wrong with that) but he has the same nose as Cayee.  I am stunned.  

That was my first thought as well, that the nose seemed the same shape.  But then I remembered that noses at that age (Caylee's) usually look nothing like the final product.  Little noses stay the same or grow large; large baby noses stay the same size and taper as the child gets older.  I've seen cute little noses like Caylee's turn aquiline after puberty.  It's really hard to tell.

But either way, whoever it is in that pic, he should have held on to Caylee and sprinted the eff outta that house of horrors.

I have always thought this guy could be Caylee's daddy and didn't know who he was.  Someone said they thought he was a cousin earlier tonight on here.

He is the one KC would have loved to blame it on as he is from a very wealthy family. He did not even know KC at the time. NOPE........this dead horse has been beaten to a pulp in the past. LOL

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1174 on: July 14, 2011, 11:13:23 PM »

Zenaida is asking for a jury trial and hopefully the next jury will take lessons from the last jury and not make the same mistake 

flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1175 on: July 14, 2011, 11:18:10 PM »

http://www.facebook.com/jpchatt
JP shaved his head... as much as they say he didnt like KC, I still think they got drunk and hooked up 

Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1176 on: July 14, 2011, 11:19:33 PM »

OMG Roseanne on Joy Behar is on a roll.  Said Bobo is a fat pr1ck who got a jury nullified

Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1177 on: July 14, 2011, 11:19:58 PM »

Good morning Monkey's,

The have the same nose!  Wow.  

The Anthonys all have big snoots, nothing wrong with that) but he has the same nose as Cayee.  I am stunned.  

That was my first thought as well, that the nose seemed the same shape.  But then I remembered that noses at that age (Caylee's) usually look nothing like the final product.  Little noses stay the same or grow large; large baby noses stay the same size and taper as the child gets older.  I've seen cute little noses like Caylee's turn aquiline after puberty.  It's really hard to tell.

I have always thought this guy could be Caylee's daddy and didn't know who he was.  Someone said they thought he was a cousin earlier tonight on here.

He is the one KC would have loved to blame it on as he is from a very wealthy family. He did not even know KC at the time. NOPE........this dead horse has been beaten to a pulp in the past. LOL

Totally agree Turbo. JP Chatt was beat into the ground on all the forums, blogs, media stations. He didn't care for Casey much and didn't even know her when she got pregnant with Caylee.

Plus this isn't even JP Chatt. It's Ryan Pasley.
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1178 on: July 14, 2011, 11:22:08 PM »

http://www.facebook.com/jpchatt
JP shaved his head... as much as they say he didnt like KC, I still think they got drunk and hooked up 

Nope, he didn't even know her then. He's friends with Ricardo. That's how Casey met him. Ricardo was renting a place from JP. Amy also tp share the bills, but Ricardo is who introduced JP to everybody.
sailcat
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1179 on: July 14, 2011, 11:24:19 PM »

*won.. I dont ususally correct my typos but a third grader would have got that right

And I usually don't use acronyms, but LOL! Wink

"Don't think there are no crocodiles because the water is calm."
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.