April 18, 2024, 09:10:41 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #622 5/16- 5/17/2007  (Read 144662 times)
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #260 on: May 17, 2007, 11:37:34 AM »

Quote from: "MeMere"
Quote from: "2NJSons_Mom"
Quote from: "snoopy"
MeMere we're still waiting on them pictures from Ireland???  Very Happy

I spent an hour yesterday trying to figure out how to get those pictures from my camera to photobucket....can't do it yet...!   Embarassed

Wish my son was home...he's our resident expert on that....I think there's a wire you plug into the puter....

Got that wire into the computer...can download...print pictures and stuff...will try again in a bit....would like to know that the pictures I put
in Photobucket are not accessible by all on the net....do you know?

I bet Klaas has already answered this.  You have to make it public, but you probably want to do that rarely.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #261 on: May 17, 2007, 11:39:03 AM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Madeleine Police Searching For Red Van
Updated: 16:30, Thursday May 17, 2007

Portuguese police hunting for Madeleine McCann want to trace a red Ford van with fake number plates, Sky sources have revealed.

Missing MadeleineThe latest devemopment comes after a sighting of a girl who looked like the missing four-year-old in the southern suburbs of Lisbon.
The areas being searched are Almada, Moita and Montijo.

Meanwhile the family of the missing youngster has called for any ideas on how to find the four year old.

Close relative Michael Wright thanked everyone involved in the campaign and hunt for Madeleine.

"Jerry and Kate are taking strength from the support they are receiving around the world," said Mr Wright.

And he also called for anyone with any ideas on how to help in the search to get in touch via campaign@bringmadeleinehome.com

The family thanked the continuing support from British and Portuguese media and called on the rest of Europe to join the hunt.

Mr Wright also thanked those who have pledged financial support to the Madeleine fund, including sporting celebreties and big businesses.

A Potuguese police statement on the latest on the search for Madeleine is expected at around 6pm.

It is exactly a fortnight since Madeleine was snatched from her bed in her parents' holiday apartment in the Algarve.

http://news.sky.com/skynews/article/0,,91210-1266279,00.html

I pray this is true and this little girl is still alive!

I hope it is true too and that it was some crazy woman that wanted a daughter.  The other thoughts are just too gruesome!
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #262 on: May 17, 2007, 11:39:13 AM »

That's what's wrong with my milk --- I found my 2% had turned to clabber.

Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #263 on: May 17, 2007, 11:40:53 AM »

Quote from: "BTgirl"
Maybe she needs to send us a pic of herself holding up today's date, like the kidnappers have their victims do.  Shocked
Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #264 on: May 17, 2007, 11:42:45 AM »

Quote from: "IndyDan"
Anna, Love your Dobe.  Looks alot like my Uma.

The one on Fox? Shocked

snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #265 on: May 17, 2007, 11:43:22 AM »

Hi Sam.  Good to see you back  Very Happy
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #266 on: May 17, 2007, 11:43:32 AM »

MeMere - in photobucket you want to go into your account options and make sure it says PRIVATE.  That way people cannot see your entire album, they can only see the photos you link to:

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #267 on: May 17, 2007, 11:44:29 AM »

Quote from: "Kimmy53"
Quote from: "Rob"
Grand Prize!!!

The names Julia and Anita come right to mind!!

Laughing  Laughing  Do little wooden shoes come with the donkey? Laughing

Kimmy, as a matter of fact they do!!

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #268 on: May 17, 2007, 11:44:49 AM »

Quote from: "Sam"
Hi Monkeys-2NJSons_Mom, Anna, BTgirl, Easywriter, friend of monkeys, Kimmy53, klaasend, Lifesong, sirensong, snoopy, Starr and anyone else I missed.

Where is San?

Got home from Vacation again on Tuesday evening. Telephone was out. For me that meant no computer. Telephone repairmen came yesterday. We got our phones back working but not the phone modem. So DH had to go buy me a new Modem. After I got that installed I came here to check on things but did not sign on. I spent my evening reading the translation of some of Jorans book done by Ramm but put here by Klaas. Thanks Ramm and Klaas.

Nice to see Easy back with us. Actualy it is nice to see all of our Monkeys who had been missing back again.

Still praying for Justice for Natalee.

I am hoping San is treating herself today. I hope she is somewhere either getting a facial, a massage, a pedicure, a manicure and a new hair-do just to treat herself.  She is such a wonderful person, and I hope she is feeling up to taking care of San today, although like all of you, I miss that quick mind of hers.

Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #269 on: May 17, 2007, 11:45:44 AM »

Madeleine Police Searching For Red Van
Updated: 16:30, Thursday May 17, 2007

Portuguese police hunting for Madeleine McCann want to trace a red Ford van with fake number plates, Sky sources have revealed.

Missing MadeleineThe latest devemopment comes after a sighting of a girl who looked like the missing four-year-old in the southern suburbs of Lisbon.
The areas being searched are Almada, Moita and Montijo.

Meanwhile the family of the missing youngster has called for any ideas on how to find the four year old.

Close relative Michael Wright thanked everyone involved in the campaign and hunt for Madeleine.

"Jerry and Kate are taking strength from the support they are receiving around the world," said Mr Wright.

And he also called for anyone with any ideas on how to help in the search to get in touch via campaign@bringmadeleinehome.com

The family thanked the continuing support from British and Portuguese media and called on the rest of Europe to join the hunt.

Mr Wright also thanked those who have pledged financial support to the Madeleine fund, including sporting celebreties and big businesses.

A Potuguese police statement on the latest on the search for Madeleine is expected at around 6pm.

It is exactly a fortnight since Madeleine was snatched from her bed in her parents' holiday apartment in the Algarve.

http://news.sky.com/skynews/article/0,,91210-1266279,00.html

I pray this is true and this little girl is still alive!

I so fear this child has fallen into the worst kind of predator hands. Crying or Very sad  Crying or Very sad

IndyDan
Monkey Junky

« Reply #270 on: May 17, 2007, 11:46:03 AM »

Quote from: "Tylergal"
Quote from: "IndyDan"
Anna, Love your Dobe.  Looks alot like my Uma.

The one on Fox? Shocked

Fox??  No, I was referring to Anna's avatar with the Doberman. It reminds me of my doberman whose name is Uma.  Very Happy
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #271 on: May 17, 2007, 11:46:44 AM »

Can anyone here read the HE at the RU that is full of BS?
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #272 on: May 17, 2007, 11:47:09 AM »

Grand Prize!!!

Check the sizes on those shoes, or maybe not. Laughing   I hope Anna did not see that.

Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #273 on: May 17, 2007, 11:47:40 AM »

I have to go back and read and try to catch up on things. It was nice to read about the Kalpoes and see the Dutch investigators are still investigating everything.

Did we ever find out for sure about the airplane photographer? I can't seem to locate the name right now.

Just a swinging with the tribe
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #274 on: May 17, 2007, 11:47:59 AM »

Sam, where have you been? We were afraid you were victimized by some concrete company.

Kimmy53
Monkey Junky

« Reply #275 on: May 17, 2007, 11:50:31 AM »

Grand Prize!!!

ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Laughing

~Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up everytime we fail~
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #276 on: May 17, 2007, 11:51:41 AM »

Quote from: "Easywriter"
Can anyone here read the HE at the RU that is full of BS?

I can't
Mere
Monkey Junky

« Reply #277 on: May 17, 2007, 11:52:15 AM »

Klaas....thanks....it is on private....!  You will not believe....after an hour the other day, two images did transfer and I do not know how...and they are pictures that have the kids and I do not think they want to be on the net....!  But, if I can do 2, I can do the other 100....but at 2 per hour, you will see them around Christmas...!  Embarassed

_<br />I believe in miracles...!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #278 on: May 17, 2007, 11:52:25 AM »

Quote from: "Sam"
I have to go back and read and try to catch up on things. It was nice to read about the Kalpoes and see the Dutch investigators are still investigating everything.

Did we ever find out for sure about the airplane photographer? I can't seem to locate the name right now.

Andre Menesses - no, we never found out
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #279 on: May 17, 2007, 11:53:59 AM »

Klaas....thanks....it is on private....!  You will not believe....after an hour the other day, two images did transfer and I do not know how...and they are pictures that have the kids and I do not think they want to be on the net....!  But, if I can do 2, I can do the other 100....but at 2 per hour, you will see them around Christmas...!  Embarassed

Make sure your photobucket account is set to private now.  It shouldn't take hours to upload the photos so I'm sure as you get more familiar with it, it will go faster for you.  Wink
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.