March 29, 2024, 05:12:07 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #622 5/16- 5/17/2007  (Read 144394 times)
Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #280 on: May 17, 2007, 11:57:01 AM »

Quote from: "Easywriter"
Quote from: "klaasend"
Madeleine Police Searching For Red Van
Updated: 16:30, Thursday May 17, 2007

Portuguese police hunting for Madeleine McCann want to trace a red Ford van with fake number plates, Sky sources have revealed.

Missing MadeleineThe latest devemopment comes after a sighting of a girl who looked like the missing four-year-old in the southern suburbs of Lisbon.
The areas being searched are Almada, Moita and Montijo.

Meanwhile the family of the missing youngster has called for any ideas on how to find the four year old.

Close relative Michael Wright thanked everyone involved in the campaign and hunt for Madeleine.

"Jerry and Kate are taking strength from the support they are receiving around the world," said Mr Wright.

And he also called for anyone with any ideas on how to help in the search to get in touch via campaign@bringmadeleinehome.com

The family thanked the continuing support from British and Portuguese media and called on the rest of Europe to join the hunt.

Mr Wright also thanked those who have pledged financial support to the Madeleine fund, including sporting celebreties and big businesses.

A Potuguese police statement on the latest on the search for Madeleine is expected at around 6pm.

It is exactly a fortnight since Madeleine was snatched from her bed in her parents' holiday apartment in the Algarve.

http://news.sky.com/skynews/article/0,,91210-1266279,00.html

I pray this is true and this little girl is still alive!

I hope it is true too and that it was some crazy woman that wanted a daughter.  The other thoughts are just too gruesome!

I hope so too. When our daughter was little (she was georgeous) I always worried someone would steal her just to have this gorgeous little girl. Back then it never entered my mind that someone would steal her for evil reasons. Now I worry about about both my boy and girl grandchildren and know what evil there is in the world. So Sad. Sad  Sad

Just a swinging with the tribe
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #281 on: May 17, 2007, 11:57:02 AM »

BREAKING NEWS Evil or Very Mad  Twisted Evil  Evil or Very Mad  Twisted Evil

My TV kept going out because Charter was downloading software.  We called them on five occasions to tell them we were having trouble with it and they referred us to LG.  Now, LG comes out and tells us what the problem was.  LG, of course, charged us.  We finally got a somewhat warm body on the phone from Charter who probably does not want to hear from us again.  When they downloaded the software, it affected most plasma TVs in our area and they spent all day Tuesday and Wednesday repairing them when they could have been courteous enough to have advised me of this when I called to make sure it was not my TV.

I do hope they go bankrupt as I have been told is about to happen.  Then they had the nerve to try to sell me another "bigger and better" package while I was on the phone with them.  I hope they are buried in the Sloots back yard.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #282 on: May 17, 2007, 11:57:24 AM »

Klaas- as for the observation of Toots and the teacher...

Claudius Phillips lives in her neighborhood and is a fellow Buddhist.

He is supposedly Jorans Music teacher and sat in on the Greta interview..

He is a logical choice of someone that could be involved if this is even at all true.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #283 on: May 17, 2007, 11:57:51 AM »

Quote from: "Easywriter"
Can anyone here read the HE at the RU that is full of BS?

I can't

Me needer and probably don't want to see what is said in private.  My God the public crap is bad enough.  I was just curious about GEL's thread that was moved.
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #284 on: May 17, 2007, 11:58:53 AM »

Quote from: "Rob"

He is a logical choice of someone that could be involved if this is even at all true.

I have always been suspicious of him.  I think he posted here at one time.  I looked at his bio on the Internet and when I realized he could not spell the name of his college correctly, I figured his bio was not an exact honest picture and there was more to him than met the eye.

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #285 on: May 17, 2007, 12:00:14 PM »

Quote from: "Tylergal"

I have always been suspicious of him.  I think he posted here at one time.  I looked at his bio on the Internet and when I realized he could not spell the name of his college correctly, I figured his bio was not an exact honest picture and there was more to him than met the eye.

Tylergal- that was his brother... Mighty T...

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #286 on: May 17, 2007, 12:00:25 PM »

I want a translation of this article in Bondia 5/16/07:  That is Aline, Joran's friend

Page 4
http://www.cspnv.com/archivo/pdf/May/16/A-16-5-07.pdf
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #287 on: May 17, 2007, 12:06:09 PM »

Quote from: "Sam"

I hope so too. When our daughter was little (she was georgeous) I always worried someone would steal her just to have this gorgeous little girl. Back then it never entered my mind that someone would steal her for evil reasons. Now I worry about about both my boy and girl grandchildren and know what evil there is in the world. So Sad. Sad  Sad

When my youngest was still a little tyke and in a stroller, complete strangers would approach us and go on about what a beautiful baby he was.  I must say that he indeed was the prettiest baby alive at that particular time.  Anyway, it made my chest swell with pride at the time, but I’m not sure I would feel the same in this day and age.  People are NUTZ!!!!
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #288 on: May 17, 2007, 12:08:54 PM »

My TV kept going out because Charter was downloading software.  We called them on five occasions to tell them we were having trouble with it and they referred us to LG.  Now, LG comes out and tells us what the problem was.  LG, of course, charged us.  We finally got a somewhat warm body on the phone from Charter who probably does not want to hear from us again.  When they downloaded the software, it affected most plasma TVs in our area and they spent all day Tuesday and Wednesday repairing them when they could have been courteous enough to have advised me of this when I called to make sure it was not my TV.

I do hope they go bankrupt as I have been told is about to happen.  Then they had the nerve to try to sell me another "bigger and better" package while I was on the phone with them.  I hope they are buried in the Sloots back yard.

Tyler this is not fair because you brought me out of lurk mode for this. Laughing  Laughing
snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #289 on: May 17, 2007, 12:10:07 PM »

Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad   That ticks me off

Glad your TV is ok though.  Where has customer service went?  Darn it.

The other morning I went through the McDonalds drive through.  When the girl handed me the OJ the lid wasn't on, and it went all over the side of my car inside/out, my hand, and pants.  The girl never said I'm sorry kiss my foot or nothing.  I had to ask her for a wet cloth to clean everything up.  I could tell she did not care at all, and was upset that I was holding up the line.  Dang I should have ask for the manager, but thought I should just go before I said sumpin bad.  Little snot!  Got home had to take a shower, wash the car, and extract the upholstery.  If my kids ever act like that they'll be in big trouble.  I don't care how old they are.  If our technicians ever treated a customer like that they would be fired pronto. People really tick me off.

oooops rant over. Embarassed   My bad.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #290 on: May 17, 2007, 12:10:38 PM »

I want a translation of this article in Bondia 5/16/07:  That is Aline, Joran's friend

Page 4

Do you want a translation of the name I call her Laughing .

Hi Sam I am fine.
snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #291 on: May 17, 2007, 12:12:10 PM »

Quote from: "San"

Tyler this is not fair because you brought me out of lurk mode for this. Laughing  Laughing

Laughing  Laughing   Hey good to see you.
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #292 on: May 17, 2007, 12:13:37 PM »

Quote from: "snoopy"

Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad   That ticks me off

Glad your TV is ok though.  Where has customer service went?  Darn it.

The other morning I went through the McDonalds drive through.  When the girl handed me the OJ the lid wasn't on, and it went all over the side of my car inside/out, my hand, and pants.  The girl never said I'm sorry kiss my foot or nothing.  I had to ask her for a wet cloth to clean everything up.  I could tell she did not care at all, and was upset that I was holding up the line.  Dang I should have ask for the manager, but thought I should just go before I said sumpin bad.  Little snot!  Got home had to take a shower, wash the car, and extract the upholstery.  If my kids ever act like that they'll be in big trouble.  I don't care how old they are.  If our technicians ever treated a customer like that they would be fired pronto. People really tick me off.

oooops rant over. Embarassed   My bad.

I agree with you and I have found McD's hires the worst of the worst in our area.  We quit going there long ago and only have Chick-Fil-A for brekky if we go out but usually we just do eggs, wheat toast and OJ at home with lots of coffee. Laughing   We give "free" refills too. Wink

Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #293 on: May 17, 2007, 12:14:11 PM »

San, please --- give us your translation. Laughing  Cool  Cool

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #294 on: May 17, 2007, 12:14:23 PM »

SAN - LOLOL  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #295 on: May 17, 2007, 12:16:19 PM »

It's an Italian word and it's not very nice  Laughing .  But then again she must be used to being called it because even Joran admits that Aruban girls give it up easy.
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #296 on: May 17, 2007, 12:16:25 PM »

Tylergal- that was his brother... Mighty T...

So Mighty T posted here, but the resume on the Internet was Claudius --- gotcha.

Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #297 on: May 17, 2007, 12:17:00 PM »

It's an Italian word and it's not very nice  Laughing .  But then again she must be used to being called it because even Joran admits that Aruban girls give it up easy.

something like pork and Mary.

Mere
Monkey Junky

« Reply #298 on: May 17, 2007, 12:17:00 PM »

Quote from: "MeMere"
Klaas....thanks....it is on private....!  You will not believe....after an hour the other day, two images did transfer and I do not know how...and they are pictures that have the kids and I do not think they want to be on the net....!  But, if I can do 2, I can do the other 100....but at 2 per hour, you will see them around Christmas...!  Embarassed

Make sure your photobucket account is set to private now.  It shouldn't take hours to upload the photos so I'm sure as you get more familiar with it, it will go faster for you.  Wink

Laughing  Laughing    What a nice way to put it...!

_<br />I believe in miracles...!
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #299 on: May 17, 2007, 12:17:19 PM »

Page 4

Do you want a translation of the name I call her Laughing .

Hi Sam I am fine.

Yes, I would like a translation of that as well.  It even has Carlos and Charlies in it!

Did you try to copy it and run through Bablefish?

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.