April 19, 2024, 05:46:08 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #622 5/16- 5/17/2007  (Read 144675 times)
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #300 on: May 17, 2007, 12:17:38 PM »

Quote from: "Tylergal"
Quote from: "Rob"
Klaas- as for the observation of Toots and the teacher...

Claudius Phillips lives in her neighborhood and is a fellow Buddhist.

He is supposedly Jorans Music teacher and sat in on the Greta interview..

He is a logical choice of someone that could be involved if this is even at all true.

I have always been suspicious of him.  I think he posted here at one time.  I looked at his bio on the Internet and when I realized he could not spell the name of his college correctly, I figured his bio was not an exact honest picture and there was more to him than met the eye.

Tylergal- that was his brother... Mighty T...

So Mighty T posted here, but the resume on the Internet was Claudius --- gotcha.

Thadius and Claudius.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #301 on: May 17, 2007, 12:18:12 PM »

Quote from: "San"
San, please --- give us your translation. Laughing  Cool  Cool

It's an Italian word and it's not very nice  Laughing .  But then again she must be used to being called it because even Joran admits that Aruban girls give it up easy.

Didn't Jacobs or one of the ALE use the equivalent papiamento to Beth or Dave referring to their daughter?

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #302 on: May 17, 2007, 12:18:30 PM »

It's an Italian word and it's not very nice  Laughing .  But then again she must be used to being called it because even Joran admits that Aruban girls give it up easy.

Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Bet I know what it is  Wink
Afternoon All.. have a great day. Gotta get ready for work soon!
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #303 on: May 17, 2007, 12:19:36 PM »

Oh and by the way Deepak wants to talk about Natalee dressing like a slut.  This girl Aileen's picture is in the dictionary under the word.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #304 on: May 17, 2007, 12:22:21 PM »

Quote from: "2NJSons_Mom"

Didn't Jacobs or one of the ALE use the equivalent papiamento to Beth or Dave referring to their daughter?

Yes.  And I hope he drops dead for saying that.
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #305 on: May 17, 2007, 12:22:45 PM »

Oh and by the way Deepak wants to talk about Natalee dressing like a slut.  This girl Aileen's picture is in the dictionary under the word.

Yes, this one definitely fits the profile ---
"She looks like a slut, she dresses like a slut, she is picking up 'a big man' and giving him directions.." (Directions on what?)  Nevermind, I think we know.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #306 on: May 17, 2007, 12:23:54 PM »

Quote from: "2NJSons_Mom"

Yes.  And I hope he drops dead for saying that.

I have a feeling before long he is going to write a suicide note and hang himself for saying that.  Not that he knows it now but probably has some fear that he will soon either find his feet dangling or drink the hemp.

igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #307 on: May 17, 2007, 12:26:41 PM »

Quote from: "Easywriter"
Quote from: "klaasend"
Quote from: "Easywriter"
Can anyone here read the HE at the RU that is full of BS?

I can't

Me needer and probably don't want to see what is said in private.  My God the public crap is bad enough.  I was just curious about GEL's thread that was moved.

No sign of Glenda on the thread, but a lotta GEL bashing. She is being accused of trying to connect Glenda and Renfro. Laughing
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #308 on: May 17, 2007, 12:27:39 PM »

Is anyone else finding delicious irony and joy in Hamas and Fatah fighting it out?

For some reason, I'm full of glee here!!!

+++

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #309 on: May 17, 2007, 12:30:40 PM »

Quote from: "igsigs"
No sign of Glenda on the thread, but a lotta GEL bashing. She is being accused of trying to connect Glenda and Renfro. Laughing

Oh, the horror of it all!   Rolling Eyes

Glenda appeared right after Beth called Julia a witch.  She also signed Roger's letter to Oprah using her real name, didn't she?

I guess it's only an issue if a judge has issued some sort of gag order and they are reviewing your emails and posts, etc. LOL!

Sure hope they find the one about how traumatized those boys would be touching a cold, dead body, etc.

And those about Jug being the father of Natalee's imaginary child for the book she was writing as well as the photo jacket Wang Chang designed for it.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #310 on: May 17, 2007, 12:32:31 PM »

Is anyone else finding delicious irony and joy in Hamas and Fatah fighting it out?

Absolutely.

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #311 on: May 17, 2007, 12:34:12 PM »

Absolutely.

Me, too, but awaiting how the press will blame this on Bush for you know they will!

Rolling Eyes

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #312 on: May 17, 2007, 12:34:52 PM »

Quote from: "Anna"
Quote from: "igsigs"

Oh, the horror of it all!   Rolling Eyes

Glenda appeared right after Beth called Julia a witch.  She also signed Roger's letter to Oprah using her real name, didn't she?

I guess it's only an issue if a judge has issued some sort of gag order and they are reviewing your emails and posts, etc. LOL!

Sure hope they find the one about how traumatized those boys would be touching a cold, dead body, etc.

And those about Jug being the father of Natalee's imaginary child for the book she was writing as well as the photo jacket Wang Chang designed for it.

The one portraying Natalee as a cow and Beth milking it was the one that made me the angriest of all, and I hate their hands, eyes, arms, website, intent and their guts, all of them.  They are all like a sty of pigs.

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #313 on: May 17, 2007, 12:36:31 PM »

For what's it's worth, and only imho:
There cannot and will not be peace in the middle east, because none of them, and I mean none of them are willing to make peace, because it would mean giving up power.  For all of that brotherhood stuff they like to put out, they don't trust one another one inch.  Everyone wants to be the top dog.  Are they willing to work and come together in a common cause?  So far, I've never seen it.  It's too easy to keep using Palestine as a reason.  Hey, it all started before that, and it will keep going after we are gone.  That is my take on it, after 10 years in the middle east.  My opinion only, however.  They don't really want peace, they want to be in power.  If they could ever get themselves organized, it could actually be very scarey and powerful.  Be glad they are not united...

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #314 on: May 17, 2007, 12:36:34 PM »

Absolutely.

Me, too, but awaiting how the press will blame this on Bush for you know they will!

Rolling Eyes

Yes, and now they are blaming Bush for the stockmarket roaring; saying that the unemployed (which is probably at the lowest in the history of the world) and illegal immigrants do not benefit from the stockmarket and that is Bush's fault.  I think they are saying he was seen on the grassy knoll in Texas.

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #315 on: May 17, 2007, 12:37:26 PM »

Absolutely.

Rolling Eyes

yeah Anna- their stumped and totally perplexed as to how to blame this on Bush or it would have happened by now....LOL!!!

I hope the dig up the corpse of Arafat and drag it through the streets ... ut oh .. that was wrong!

+++

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #316 on: May 17, 2007, 12:37:48 PM »

Oh my.  Hope I haven't offended anyone.  Must be that second cuppa java I had earlier. Embarassed

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #317 on: May 17, 2007, 12:39:55 PM »

Since allegedly there were no remains discovered at the Sloot compound, I was thinking of other possibilities

Things Possibly Buried Under the Sloot Concrete:

1.  Joran's hard drive
2.  The belt Art Wood found but Jacobs made disappear (he's still wearing it probably!  His size is hard to find!) and all the bones turned in
3.  The real phone records from that night
4.  Various dogs and other pets killed by Joran
5.  Collection of cell phones Joran has stolen in the past
6.  Joran's psycho meds he forgot to take
7.  Anita's old bras--won't fit in dumpsters
8.  Various articles of see through clothing she has outgrown
9.  Shoes of various sizes from 10 to 14
10.  Minutes of the Conspiracy Meeting held around the pool to obstruct the investigation

Just to name a few of the possibilities.

PERSONA NON GRATA

Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #318 on: May 17, 2007, 12:40:38 PM »

Or Natalee's drivers license and panties. Shocked

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #319 on: May 17, 2007, 12:40:54 PM »

Where's Renfro and Joran?  Laughing  Laughing

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.