April 24, 2024, 09:25:57 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #622 5/16- 5/17/2007  (Read 144729 times)
Mere
Monkey Junky

« Reply #340 on: May 17, 2007, 01:06:28 PM »

Quote from: "2NJSons_Mom"
Quote from: "klaasend"
Quote from: "MuffyBee"
Quote from: "2NJSons_Mom"
I had nightmares about that pink thingy with the three heads last night, that was posted by San.  Whew.

I thought it was blue....it's still running in my head... Laughing

Pink or blue?  I don't know.  I'm not sure, but don't think I wanna go back and look Smile  Smile  Smile Creepy it was!

I can post it if you want, lol  Laughing

Laughing  Laughing I went back to find it and MuffyBee is on the money...hot pink.... Wink

2NJ...you know I woke up last night and found my computer on and guess what was running down that dark and narrow road....!  One should not go
back on the forum after signing out....strange things happen at night...!

_<br />I believe in miracles...!
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #341 on: May 17, 2007, 01:06:43 PM »

http://www.arubasucks.info

that is GOLD  

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
greeneyedlady
Monkey Junky

« Reply #342 on: May 17, 2007, 01:07:25 PM »

Quote from: "greeneyedlady"
Sorry,Easy..I saw where you say you can't read HE after I posted.I'm just too slow this morning.They are a sick bunch,need I say more? Twisted Evil

Still no Glenda though  Wink

Nope. Laughing  Wink

"No man has a good enough memory to make a successful liar" Abraham Lincoln
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #343 on: May 17, 2007, 01:08:20 PM »

i dont think people in JAIL get internet access
 Twisted Evil

- A Horse's Tale
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #344 on: May 17, 2007, 01:10:18 PM »

Quote from: "robots"
 Twisted Evil

Or if their PC was taken by KLPD for review of the hard drive  Laughing
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #345 on: May 17, 2007, 01:10:56 PM »

Twisted Evil

Cool  Wink

- A Horse's Tale
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #346 on: May 17, 2007, 01:12:34 PM »

Ran a few of the untranslated words throught a Spanish to English translator and deciphered that Aline and Roger went to the police station on Monday to give a complaint/report (heka) against Andrew Das, only to learn that he had already been there and given one against them, lol.   Laughing

Where the hell are this girl's parents anyway???

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
greeneyedlady
Monkey Junky

« Reply #347 on: May 17, 2007, 01:12:46 PM »

Twisted Evil

Did you read @ FOB awhile back when Glenda was saying something about her hard drive?I never did get all of whast was going on with that,did you?

Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #348 on: May 17, 2007, 01:14:44 PM »

Quote from: "Easywriter"
Was Aline the one with Joran in the bathroom last time he was in Aruba?

Yep, that's what we were told. Wink

Do you think perhaps Andrew was not compliant about bathroom sex, and Aline was angry and reported him.  I can see why he would be convicted for that in Aruba.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #349 on: May 17, 2007, 01:14:56 PM »

Quote from: "Lifesong"
Ran a few of the untranslated words throught a Spanish to English translator and deciphered that Aline and Roger went to the police station on Monday to give a complaint/report (heka) against Andrew Das, only to learn that he had already been there and given one against them, lol.   Laughing

Well if our information is correct on Aline, her father runs one of the legal brothels in Aruba.  Does that tell you something?  Wink
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #350 on: May 17, 2007, 01:15:56 PM »

Twisted Evil

Did you read @ FOB awhile back when Glenda was saying something about her hard drive?I never did get all of whast was going on with that,did you?

She said something about her hard drive crashing and she lost all her stuff.  She made quite a big deal about it.  I found it very curious.
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #351 on: May 17, 2007, 01:16:57 PM »

Quote from: "Lifesong"

Well if our information is correct on Aline, her father runs one of the legal brothels in Aruba.  Does that tell you something?  Wink

Now, who might his partner and madame be?

greeneyedlady
Monkey Junky

« Reply #352 on: May 17, 2007, 01:18:31 PM »

Twisted Evil

She said something about her hard drive crashing and she lost all her stuff.  She made quite a big deal about it.  I found it very curious.

Oh ok.I was wondering what it was about...could've been something else happened too.

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #353 on: May 17, 2007, 01:23:13 PM »

Twisted Evil

Well, gee, that's just too darned bad, isn't it?  Maybe it was the KLPD copying it all.  So good to see one of them on the receiving end for a big change.

Arlee and I both had all the drivers removed from both our computers at the same time once when that gang was desperate for photos.  Also had keyloggers out the wazoo, one right after another.

But it also might be an excuse for having hers confiscated and a gag order put on her big lying mouth.  Kalpoes detained and might be released late this afternoon in addition to her whopper about the dogs and sonar.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #354 on: May 17, 2007, 01:23:35 PM »

Quote from: "Rob"
Is anyone else finding delicious irony and joy in Hamas and Fatah fighting it out?

For some reason, I'm full of glee here!!!

For what's it's worth, and only imho:
There cannot and will not be peace in the middle east, because none of them, and I mean none of them are willing to make peace, because it would mean giving up power.  For all of that brotherhood stuff they like to put out, they don't trust one another one inch.  Everyone wants to be the top dog.  Are they willing to work and come together in a common cause?  So far, I've never seen it.  It's too easy to keep using Palestine as a reason.  Hey, it all started before that, and it will keep going after we are gone.  That is my take on it, after 10 years in the middle east.  My opinion only, however.  They don't really want peace, they want to be in power.  If they could ever get themselves organized, it could actually be very scarey and powerful.  Be glad they are not united...

You all talk so much that It has taken all this time and I am still behind. LOL

I was reading back from page 1 and somewhere in there Anna was asking what happened to San and then I was concerned. Glad you are ok San.

Muffee I was in Kerrville last week. Hubbys sis lives there.

I am glad the Hamas and Fatah are not united.If they are fighting over there it is less of them fighting here in our Country. I hope they keep on fighting until there are none left. JMHO

Just a swinging with the tribe
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #355 on: May 17, 2007, 01:26:48 PM »

Wow, Aileen and Andrew got into a fist fight and in public no less.  Well, they are Aruban so that makes it all good clean wholesome fun.  Just like having sex in the barfroom at night clubs.  Now if an American tourist so much as dances, it is a big scandal and proves she's a slut or worse.

Just Arubans doing what comes naturally from what I can tell.

Confused

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #356 on: May 17, 2007, 01:29:32 PM »

Quote from: "Tylergal"

Do you think perhaps Andrew was not compliant about bathroom sex, and Aline was angry and reported him.  I can see why he would be convicted for that in Aruba.

Well, you can easily see her problem from the photos posted everywhere.  He may be the sole remaining male on the island that has not been her "boyfriend" so what's a girl to do?  Evidently, hit him on the back with something until he complies.

PERSONA NON GRATA

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #357 on: May 17, 2007, 01:32:39 PM »

GEL - do you remember when Glenda posted that about her PC at FOB?  I can't find it now.
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #358 on: May 17, 2007, 01:33:43 PM »

Quote from: "Anna"
Quote from: "Tylergal"

Well, you can easily see her problem from the photos posted everywhere.  He may be the sole remaining male on the island that has not been her "boyfriend" so what's a girl to do?  Evidently, hit him on the back with something until he complies.

Do you think she might have been chasing that pink thing through the woods?   Razz
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #359 on: May 17, 2007, 01:34:00 PM »

Joran clearly states that girls in Aruba start having sex at an early age.  I would suspect, based on what we have seen, that if they are virgins by the age of 13, they have been unable to outrun their brothers and his friends.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.