April 25, 2024, 09:58:07 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #622 5/16- 5/17/2007  (Read 144741 times)
greeneyedlady
Monkey Junky

« Reply #360 on: May 17, 2007, 01:35:32 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
GEL - do you remember when Glenda posted that about her PC at FOB?  I can't find it now.

No I sure don't,Klaas.

"No man has a good enough memory to make a successful liar" Abraham Lincoln
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #361 on: May 17, 2007, 01:36:55 PM »

Quote from: "Lifesong"
Ran a few of the untranslated words throught a Spanish to English translator and deciphered that Aline and Roger went to the police station on Monday to give a complaint/report (heka) against Andrew Das, only to learn that he had already been there and given one against them, lol.   Laughing

Where the hell are this girl's parents anyway???

Well if our information is correct on Aline, her father runs one of the legal brothels in Aruba.  Does that tell you something?  Wink

I see, they were just haggling over price.   Rolling Eyes  Wink

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #362 on: May 17, 2007, 01:37:41 PM »

In the Aline story, who is who?  Which guy is in the picture with her?
greeneyedlady
Monkey Junky

« Reply #363 on: May 17, 2007, 01:40:43 PM »

Be back in a little while guys..going to get my 13 yr.old a camera so she can take pics of her 8th grade graduation next week.She has one but it's not working right anymore or so she says..I think she just wants one that is more up to date...lol

"No man has a good enough memory to make a successful liar" Abraham Lincoln
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #364 on: May 17, 2007, 01:41:16 PM »

Quote from: "Easywriter"
Quote from: "Anna"
Quote from: "Tylergal"
Was Aline the one with Joran in the bathroom last time he was in Aruba?

Yep, that's what we were told. Wink

Do you think perhaps Andrew was not compliant about bathroom sex, and Aline was angry and reported him.  I can see why he would be convicted for that in Aruba.

Well, you can easily see her problem from the photos posted everywhere.  He may be the sole remaining male on the island that has not been her "boyfriend" so what's a girl to do?  Evidently, hit him on the back with something until he complies.

Do you think she might have been chasing that pink thing through the woods?   Razz

Looking for Mr. Goodbar.... Laughing

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #365 on: May 17, 2007, 01:42:07 PM »

Quote from: "2NJSons_Mom"
Quote from: "MuffyBee"
Quote from: "2NJSons_Mom"
Quote from: "MuffyBee"
I had nightmares about that pink thingy with the three heads last night, that was posted by San.  Whew.

I thought it was blue....it's still running in my head... Laughing

Pink or blue?  I don't know.  I'm not sure, but don't think I wanna go back and look Smile  Smile  Smile Creepy it was!

I can post it if you want, lol  Laughing

Laughing  Laughing I went back to find it and MuffyBee is on the money...hot pink.... Wink

TMI LOL Very Happy  Very Happy

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #366 on: May 17, 2007, 01:42:49 PM »

I would guess Aileen is the girl and Andrew the boy?  Surely they wouldn't show a photo of her with someone else?  I gather they have been an item at one time and according to her good friend and bathroom buddy Joran, she has also been the girlfriend of just about everybody he knows.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #367 on: May 17, 2007, 01:45:52 PM »

Who is this “seawolf” person at FOB?  Just another whack-a-doodle?  Or is he/she living in fantasy land?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #368 on: May 17, 2007, 01:46:42 PM »

Not sure Easy
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #369 on: May 17, 2007, 01:46:56 PM »

I would guess Aileen is the girl and Andrew the boy?  Surely they wouldn't show a photo of her with someone else?  I gather they have been an item at one time and according to her good friend and bathroom buddy Joran, she has also been the girlfriend of just about everybody he knows.

Was she with Andrew and got into it with another guy, or was she with another guy and got into it with Andrew?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #370 on: May 17, 2007, 01:47:34 PM »

Who is this “seawolf” person at FOB?  Just another whack-a-doodle?  Or is he/she living in fantasy land?

Sounds like someone that thinks JK2 are guilty and just trying to start up a conversation at FOB.
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #371 on: May 17, 2007, 01:49:52 PM »

I think its Roger in the pic with her, Andrew Das' picture is in the next article which tells his side of the story I think.

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #372 on: May 17, 2007, 01:50:48 PM »

Hi monkey friends....

Where is FOB site?   (what does "fob" stand for)?

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #373 on: May 17, 2007, 01:51:01 PM »

Was she with Andrew and got into it with another guy, or was she with another guy and got into it with Andrew?

I don't see any other guy involved.  Looks like from the rough translation it was just the two of them duking it out.  Don't see any other names or initials.

Lovers quarrel I guess.   Rolling Eyes

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #374 on: May 17, 2007, 01:51:28 PM »

Sounds like someone that thinks JK2 are guilty and just trying to start up a conversation at FOB.

I kind of figured it was someone trying to gently push some buttons over there.  Of course, talking about what a fine boy Joran was and is pushes my buttons, because his own book tells us differently.
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #375 on: May 17, 2007, 01:56:08 PM »

Quote from: "Dihannah1"

Hi monkey friends....

http://www.freedomofblog.com/

It is just about as creepy as RU.  The regulars take turns going from one board to the other so they can stab each other in the back.
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #376 on: May 17, 2007, 01:57:22 PM »

Quote from: "Dihannah1"

Hi monkey friends....

http://www.freedomofblog.com/

It is just about as creepy as RU.  The regulars take turns going from one board to the other so they can stab each other in the back.

Gotcha!  Thanks Easy!  Wink

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #377 on: May 17, 2007, 02:00:47 PM »

Could a person like Joran pass a lie detector test?  If you lie ALL the time does the machine know the difference?  I really don't know, so I am curious.  I've read where some people do have the ability to beat the thing.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #378 on: May 17, 2007, 02:02:52 PM »

Could a person like Joran pass a lie detector test?  If you lie ALL the time does the machine know the difference?  I really don't know, so I am curious.  I've read where some people do have the ability to beat the thing.

I think Sociopaths can pass lie detector tests.
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #379 on: May 17, 2007, 02:03:15 PM »

if joran took a test on a LOAD machine

the machine would go on TILT .........permanently  Cool

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.