April 23, 2024, 07:03:51 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #622 5/16- 5/17/2007  (Read 144716 times)
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #380 on: May 17, 2007, 02:03:55 PM »

Quote from: "Easywriter"
Quote from: "Dihannah1"
Who is this “seawolf” person at FOB?  Just another whack-a-doodle?  Or is he/she living in fantasy land?

Hi monkey friends....

Where is FOB site?   (what does "fob" stand for)?

http://www.freedomofblog.com/

It is just about as creepy as RU.  The regulars take turns going from one board to the other so they can stab each other in the back.

One of my favs is 'wishing the VDS a happy holiday'... lmao!!!
I'm wishing them all a slow painful death! hopefully on a HOLIDAY!!! LOL

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #381 on: May 17, 2007, 02:17:03 PM »

Quote from: "Rob"
Who is this “seawolf” person at FOB?  Just another whack-a-doodle?  Or is he/she living in fantasy land?

Hi monkey friends....

It is just about as creepy as RU.  The regulars take turns going from one board to the other so they can stab each other in the back.

There is some serious Sloot worship going on at that place.  I'm surprised the seawolf questions didn't bring JR out of the woodwork.  He likes to cuss and then BAN anyone that questions a Sloot.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #382 on: May 17, 2007, 02:18:17 PM »

Hi monkey friends....

There is some serious Sloot worship going on at that place.  I'm surprised the seawolf questions didn't bring JR out of the woodwork.  He likes to cuss and then BAN anyone that questions a Sloot.

some people will believe anything.. how do you think Ross Perot got 19% of the vote?

+++

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #383 on: May 17, 2007, 02:18:23 PM »

Hi monkey friends....

He has been MIA as well  Wink
hummingbird7525
Scared Monkey

« Reply #384 on: May 17, 2007, 02:18:26 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Quote from: ["Easywriter"
In the Aline story, who is who?  Which guy is in the picture with her?

Not sure Easy

Morning My Monkeys,
I'm not sure of that guys name. But we have a picture of him.  He is a model, I remember him cuz of his plucked perfect eyebrows and the makeup.  He is in a picture with Joran and 2 or 3 others in C&C's. sorry I don't remember any more.  I am sure we have a picture of him. I'll check back later, go to go to the store.

Good days give you happiness.  Bad days give you experiences.
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #385 on: May 17, 2007, 02:19:23 PM »

I was just looking at that Bon Dia pdf and the way that story it makes it look like big news.  Usually something like that might get two lines in the police report section of a paper.  Are any of these three people from prominent families in Aruba?
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #386 on: May 17, 2007, 02:22:31 PM »

Hi monkey friends....

He has been MIA as well  Wink

Yeah, he must be in deep cover mode to pass up a chance to do his You Are BANNED dance. lol
hummingbird7525
Scared Monkey

« Reply #387 on: May 17, 2007, 02:23:27 PM »

I was just looking at that Bon Dia pdf and the way that story it makes it look like big news.  Usually something like that might get two lines in the police report section of a paper.  Are any of these three people from prominent families in Aruba?

Yes IIRC, the guy in the picture, his family is well off.  Your on the right track.

Good days give you happiness.  Bad days give you experiences.
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #388 on: May 17, 2007, 02:25:27 PM »

Someone send out a possy to look for the MIA.  I am going to put out about 400-500 seedlings that are going to go back to seed if I don't plant them soon.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #389 on: May 17, 2007, 02:29:12 PM »

Quote from: "hummingbird7525"
Quote from: ["Easywriter"

Not sure Easy

Morning My Monkeys,
I'm not sure of that guys name. But we have a picture of him.  He is a model, I remember him cuz of his plucked perfect eyebrows and the makeup.  He is in a picture with Joran and 2 or 3 others in C&C's. sorry I don't remember any more.  I am sure we have a picture of him. I'll check back later, go to go to the store.

I know who you are talking about but I think this is a different guy with "plucked perfect eyebrows".  Actually after enlarging the picture there are many facial similarities.  If it is the same guy I believe it's the friend of Joran's that was in Holland, maybe even his roommate.  I forget his   Laughing

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #390 on: May 17, 2007, 02:30:54 PM »

There goes McCain's bid down the crapper.. not that I would vote for him anyway!!! Americas selling out Americans...!!!! Al-Qaida and losers in the Senate... no wonder we're in the battle of a lifetime!

Deal Struck on Immigration Bill     
May 17 02:12 PM US/Eastern
By JULIE HIRSCHFELD DAVIS
Associated Press Writer    

WASHINGTON (AP) - Key senators in both parties announced agreement with the White House Thursday on an immigration overhaul that would grant quick legal status to millions of illegal immigrants already in the U.S. and fortify the border.

The plan would create a temporary worker program to bring new arrivals to the U.S. A separate program would cover agricultural workers. New high-tech enforcement measures also would be instituted to verify that workers are here legally.

The compromise came after weeks of painstaking closed-door negotiations that brought the most liberal Democrats and the most conservative Republicans together with President Bush's Cabinet officers to produce a highly complex measure that carries heavy political consequences.

Sen. Edward M. Kennedy, D-Mass., said he expects Bush to endorse the agreement.

"Politics is the art of the possible, and the agreement we just reached is the best possible chance we will have in years to secure our borders and bring millions of people out of the shadows and into the sunshine of America," Kennedy said.

Anticipating criticism from conservatives, Sen. Arlen Specter, R-Pa., said, "It is not amnesty. This will restore the rule of law."

+++

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #391 on: May 17, 2007, 02:32:11 PM »

same guy!

+++

Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #392 on: May 17, 2007, 02:36:01 PM »

Looks like the same guy to me too and he don't exactly look straight....
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #393 on: May 17, 2007, 02:38:18 PM »

Maybe the "Elaine" who Joran refers to in his suspects statement of June 9, 2005 is actually "Aline"?  Rolling Eyes

Janet

Joran Van der Sloot
Suspect Statement
June 9, 2005

To your question whether I have a girlfriend, I answer to you that I had a girlfriend. After this happened I told my girlfriend what had happened and she wasn't happy about it. My girlfriend's name is "Elaine" but I do not remember het last name now. I do not know the address where Elaine lives but I can point out her house to you. Elaine is Aruban and she studies at the Colegio Arubano Oranjestad. A few weeks ago she and her fellow students went to Venezuela. She now is in class V-4 on the Colegio Arubano and she is 17 years old. Elaine has a mobile phone, but her name is under the nickname "Fishy" in the memory of my mobile phone.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #394 on: May 17, 2007, 02:39:50 PM »

maybe that's why there was a fight????? he he he

Two jealous model lovers?

+++

Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #395 on: May 17, 2007, 02:42:36 PM »

maybe that's why there was a fight????? he he he

Two jealous model lovers?

Yep, and that's why Aline stepped in and kicked some a$$. lol
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #396 on: May 17, 2007, 02:44:02 PM »

Quote from: "Tamikosmom"

Maybe the "Elaine" who Joran refers to in his suspects statement of June 9, 2005 is actually "Aline"?  Rolling Eyes

Janet

Joran Van der Sloot
Suspect Statement
June 9, 2005

To your question whether I have a girlfriend, I answer to you that I had a girlfriend. After this happened I told my girlfriend what had happened and she wasn't happy about it. My girlfriend's name is "Elaine" but I do not remember het last name now. I do not know the address where Elaine lives but I can point out her house to you. Elaine is Aruban and she studies at the Colegio Arubano Oranjestad. A few weeks ago she and her fellow students went to Venezuela. She now is in class V-4 on the Colegio Arubano and she is 17 years old. Elaine has a mobile phone, but her name is under the nickname "Fishy" in the memory of my mobile phone.

He has a friend Elaine too.  Aline and Elaine two different girls.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #397 on: May 17, 2007, 02:46:26 PM »

Thanks Klaas.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #398 on: May 17, 2007, 02:47:40 PM »

Go through his Zorpia photos:

http://www.zorpia.com/loverboy362/album/-1/profile_photos
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #399 on: May 17, 2007, 02:47:42 PM »

Not that there is anything wrong with that!

Very Happy

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.