April 23, 2024, 07:17:34 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #622 5/16- 5/17/2007  (Read 144718 times)
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #420 on: May 17, 2007, 04:17:41 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Thanks Anna  Laughing

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #421 on: May 17, 2007, 04:19:05 PM »

man-0-man that's some wookie!

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #422 on: May 17, 2007, 04:19:24 PM »

Wuzza matter Robots?  Not into hirsute females?   Smile  Smile

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #423 on: May 17, 2007, 04:20:54 PM »

Quote from: "Rob"

She might be stylish in a European sort of way.  Some places they just leave it natural...

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
NM
Monkey Junky

« Reply #424 on: May 17, 2007, 04:27:07 PM »

Quote from: "MuffyBee"

She might be stylish in a European sort of way.  Some places they just leave it natural...

that's a whole lotta natural!

Glenda wrote: "aruba's job was not to babysit Beth's daughter. Beth sent her daughter to swim with the sharks, she is responsible for what ever happened to Natalee." = there is no homicide in aruba, only SUICIDE.  Don't go to aruba if you value your life.
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #425 on: May 17, 2007, 04:36:10 PM »

Klaas !!!!!!!!!!!!! Anita's a gorilla ROFL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I continue to stand with the girl.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #426 on: May 17, 2007, 04:37:38 PM »

BREAKING NEWS - FROM 24ORA:

http://www.24ora.com/component/option,com_frontpage/Itemid,1/
Curpa sin bida hanja na Bubali  
Policial  
Thursday, 17 May 2007  

Pa mas o menos 12'or diahuebs merdia dos persona ta bin hanja un persona morto den su apartamento na Bubali. Ta trata di un persona spanjo di 38 anja cu ta traha na Aruba. Ni dokter, ni e patologo no por a determina e causa exacto di morto. E curpa a wordo tuma den beslag pa asina diabierna mainta e autopsia tuma lugar. Dentro di poco e imagenan.

From the pap translator:

curpa without life hanja at bubali
policial thursday, 17 may 2007

for more or less 12'or diahuebs afternoon two person is come hanja one person dead in his apartment at bubali. is deal of one person spanish of 38 anja cu is work at aruba. neither doctor, neither the patologo not can owing to determina the cause exact of dead. the curpa owing to wordo take in beslag for so diabierna morning the autopsia take lugar. dentro of some the imagenan. come across
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #427 on: May 17, 2007, 04:38:42 PM »

how can one tiny island have so many dramatic deaths !!!!!!!  Shocked

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #428 on: May 17, 2007, 04:40:50 PM »

Quote from: "nonesuche"
how can one tiny island have so many dramatic deaths !!!!!!!  Shocked

I know!  Between deaths and car accidents seems like the entire island is an accident waiting to happen.
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #429 on: May 17, 2007, 04:45:40 PM »

you know this isn't our imagination Klaas, I actually saw an article this week on the most dangerous areas globally and it stated that the Caribbean now exceeds Africa in terms of murders/deaths per capita !

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #430 on: May 17, 2007, 04:46:35 PM »

I imagine 24ora will have photos up shortly.  Should be interresting.
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #431 on: May 17, 2007, 04:46:59 PM »

Here's the best translatio I can make out for the second article from this morning.  BTW, it's definately "Roger" in the first picture with Aline.  Andrew is in the picture on the second article and is completely bald (not that there's anything wrong with that, lol.)

Andrew Ras In One Official Notice Of Press:

"I have wordo insult and attack for her two hobennan first and they owing to become the storia completely"

ORANJESTAD - Andrew Ras yesterday tardi owing to give one official notice of press at writing of Good Morning Aruba, it relates c'un incident cu owing to sosode in one night club diadomingo madruga.

"First cu my count; my near of medaya, my wanted let good cla cu saki will is my unique reaction on the incident here.  After of this not have more interview neither reaction of my part.  Lagami cumina saying cu the unique motibo for cu the reaction here is because i am believe cu the community of Aruba, it deserves one splicacion of my part.  

Saturday day 12 of May, I have leave of Carlos & Charlies for acompana one girlfriend dimi for come across Cafe Bahia, already cu my not was wanted for her march his only.  At caminda for Cafe Bahia I have come across cu the two hobennan here, they that was under influence of alcohol, as is one custumber all end of week for they, and the damita owing to using word extremely offensive and degrading for cu my person.

I have let my girlfriend at Cafe Bahia and owing to dicidi of go bek Carlos & Charlie's for see kico the subject here is.  I have grab the damita and owing to bire in my address (direction) and owing to tell cu if the have something of tell of me, the hacie in my face.

So cu i have tell this, I have become for march go and the damita owing to strike my much hard at my cabez.  Here is caminda I have become and owing to bofta the damita that was cla for fight.  So cu I have haci this I have become and march go for it avoids more problem.  Esnan cu is frequent the nocturnal atmosphere at beach, conoe the damita here much good and know much good of his character and comportacion.  For locual tat rata the ex participant masculine here.  My also have witness cu can declare cu at none instant I have hoist hand or strike the ex partidipante masculine.  Also I have witness cu is the damita owing to cuminza all the subject bleak here.  I have ricibi one good educacion at home and enberdad my have to can owing to controls my self, and no bofta the damita.  But they owing to mometo u I have feel the sla at my cabez, I have become and bofta the person my slow that was the damita cu owing to ricibi his "5 minutes of fame" yesterday.  My consenshi is clean and my know cu i have actua in car defense watching cu is I tae sun cu owing to wordo agredi first.

For locual tat rat the ex-participant,  I am ask Aruba all for see the declaration of policy diaranzon night for so achieve know is pakio the also owing to dicidi of join the damita here cu they do not in my against.

For me this is one I capitulate close."

My favorite line of the article....  "no bofta the damita"    Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #432 on: May 17, 2007, 04:47:13 PM »

Has any more of the book been translated?

Has anything new happened with the California lawsuits?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #433 on: May 17, 2007, 04:51:00 PM »

Quote from: "Easywriter"
Has any more of the book been translated?

Has anything new happened with the California lawsuits?

Nope and Nope
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #434 on: May 17, 2007, 04:51:16 PM »

Thanks Lifesong
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #435 on: May 17, 2007, 04:51:31 PM »

Don't tell me someone else was found hanging at Bubali.

+++

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #436 on: May 17, 2007, 04:52:37 PM »

Rob - is that what it says?  Hanging?  I wasn't sure.  Hopefully they will have some photos up soon.
NM
Monkey Junky

« Reply #437 on: May 17, 2007, 04:59:29 PM »

Lifesong,

I like this phrase from your translation.

"...I have feel the sla at my cabez."

thanks for these translations by the way.

Glenda wrote: "aruba's job was not to babysit Beth's daughter. Beth sent her daughter to swim with the sharks, she is responsible for what ever happened to Natalee." = there is no homicide in aruba, only SUICIDE.  Don't go to aruba if you value your life.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #438 on: May 17, 2007, 05:11:06 PM »

Rob - is that what it says?  Hanging?  I wasn't sure.  Hopefully they will have some photos up soon.

corpse without life hanging at Bubali.

Like a corpse would have life.

Makes Paulus' statement even more poignant.

+++

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #439 on: May 17, 2007, 05:12:04 PM »

corpse without life hanging at Bubali.

Like a corpse would have life.

Makes Paulus' statement even more poignant.

Let's hope they put up photos soon.  They are pretty good about that.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.