April 19, 2024, 04:54:51 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #622 5/16- 5/17/2007  (Read 144684 times)
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #480 on: May 17, 2007, 06:21:16 PM »

Quote from: "Anna"
Quote from: "Rob"
Quote from: "Anna"
And Bailey of the Webshots PIMP photos went there to model as a Bride.

Why would they need to import models with all those girls running around everywhere?

and why the hell did Melanie Holloway runaway from home and turn up on Aruba?

Remember her? from Boston....

I knew some girl did that, Rob, but did not remember her having the same last name as Natalee.  

Shocked

Yes, I always found that story highly suspicous for some reason.  Something didn't add up as she seemed to have absolutely no real plan.

yep that was her name.. another huge coincidence I guess... however.. when her parents got wind of what happened they flew down to Aruba picked her up and that was the end of it..no rhyme or reason ever given.. and in light of what happened to Natalee, you would naturally think someone would want to know what happened.

I found her and a friend on a site that was called...'I want to be a famous singer'.. or something like that.. it was a few years old and she and her friend both wanted to be in entertainment.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #481 on: May 17, 2007, 06:21:33 PM »

O / T
What does it mean (besides somthing bad) when you open the computer   CD drawer and a foam rubber type washer plopps part way out and is hanging down. Shocked
It is about the size of a 1/2 dollar coin.

Will CD's be damaged if I use the cd player ?

Thanks

Sorry I forgot my manners   Embarassed ....   HI Monkeys

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #482 on: May 17, 2007, 06:24:28 PM »

OF- I do not know the answer to your question.. sorry.
Thought I would answer and not ignore it. Like I normally do when I have no idea...LOL..

Good Evening to you too..

+++

BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #483 on: May 17, 2007, 06:25:28 PM »

Quote from: "oldfart"
O / T
What does it mean (besides somthing bad) when you open the computer   CD drawer and a foam rubber type washer plopps part way out and is hanging down. Shocked

Thanks

Sorry OF - no idea. And the computer geek hubby is out of town.  Sad

I Stand With The Girl
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #484 on: May 17, 2007, 06:26:09 PM »

Thought I would answer and not ignore it. Like I normally do when I have no idea...LOL..

Hi Rob...
Thanks.. for not having me on IGNORE..
 Laughing

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #485 on: May 17, 2007, 06:29:10 PM »

Hi Rob...
Thanks.. for not having me on IGNORE..
 Laughing

I don't have you on ignore.  We don't even have an Ignore any more.

But I don't know the answer to your question so you might want to test it on a CD to which you are not very attached, a sort of junk one of some sort to see what happens to it.

Just a suggestion. . .

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #486 on: May 17, 2007, 06:29:48 PM »

O / T

Thanks

I don't know either OF, but I do know my first inclination would be to close the drawer and open it again, hoping that the washer had miraculously righted itself.   Laughing

If you haven't already done that, please don't.  It's never the right thing to do, just always my first inclination.   Wink

[/i]

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #487 on: May 17, 2007, 06:29:56 PM »

OF I don't know the answer either, but I did ask a source at my house (the one that programs things and such) and he said it's pretty hard for a CD writer to damage a CD, so he said if it was him,he would try it.  But then,he's 16 yo and his Dad and I buy the equipment...Sorry I wasn't any help either.  I would wait and ask some one that might know...

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #488 on: May 17, 2007, 06:34:45 PM »

Good Afternoon!

Had anyone ever seen this before...it was sent to me and I can't remember ever seeing or or hearding  of it???  Is it a joke perhaps??

http://www.theonion.com/content/node/41692

ORANJESTAD, ARUBA—In a surprise election result, Aruban voters elected missing Alabama teen Natalee Holloway to their parliament Tuesday. "The people of Aruba know that Miss Holloway has been through hell and, possibly, back, and that means a lot to us," said Fredis Oduber, who cast his ballot for Holloway along with 87 percent of his countrymen. "Our congratulations and prayers are with her family at this time." The incumbent in Holloway's seat is expected to serve until MP-elect Holloway takes office or her body is found.

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #489 on: May 17, 2007, 06:35:15 PM »

Quote from: "Tylergal"
Easy, if you are here, what do you know about the kid in Mobile poisoning his stepmother?  I heard something about that -- heard he was 9 years old and had something to do with the fish tank?!?  I did not hear that over newswires but over gossipwires.

Yeah, he used something that cleans aquariums and put it in his step-mom's food, or drink.  She got very ill and went to the hospital.  They have pumped her stomach several times.  It was later learned that the kid had already tried to posion his siblings at least once before.  Not sure what will happen with that one.
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #490 on: May 17, 2007, 06:35:49 PM »

Quote from: "SunnyinTX"
Good Afternoon!

Had anyone ever seen this before...it was sent to me and I can't remember ever seeing or or hearding  of it???  Is it a joke perhaps??

ORANJESTAD, ARUBA—In a surprise election result, Aruban voters elected missing Alabama teen Natalee Holloway to their parliament Tuesday. "The people of Aruba know that Miss Holloway has been through hell and, possibly, back, and that means a lot to us," said Fredis Oduber, who cast his ballot for Holloway along with 87 percent of his countrymen. "Our congratulations and prayers are with her family at this time." The incumbent in Holloway's seat is expected to serve until MP-elect Holloway takes office or her body is found.

Hi Sunny.  The Onion is a parody news site.  Think Jon Stewart of The Daily Show.   Very Happy

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #491 on: May 17, 2007, 06:38:15 PM »

STILL
 Laughing
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #492 on: May 17, 2007, 06:39:28 PM »

Thanks eveone even if you did not know..

I put a junk  cd  in to make sure it would not get stuck.. (which it did not)
Then an old one  with some data files on  it..

Playing music CD   seems to  work too  
Thanks Again

BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #493 on: May 17, 2007, 06:43:41 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
STILL
 Laughing

I'm really surprised one of her friends on the other boards hasn't spoken up about where she is just so we'd shut up.  Laughing

I Stand With The Girl
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #494 on: May 17, 2007, 06:44:50 PM »

STILL
 Laughing

Maybe her broom ran out of Balashi flying back from Pinto Fuji and she crashed and burned... or drowned???

just throwing it out there as a reason there is no evidence of her anywhere...

she is just missing and not a crime victim. No evidence of a crime exists.

+++

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #495 on: May 17, 2007, 06:45:21 PM »

Quote from: "Lifesong"
Quote from: "SunnyinTX"
Good Afternoon!

Hi Sunny.  The Onion is a parody news site.  Think Jon Stewart of The Daily Show.   Very Happy

Whew THANKS.. Embarassed ..I knew I hadn't heard anything like this....bu it's been  a long time!!  I'll be sure and tell the person that sent it to me too!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #496 on: May 17, 2007, 06:47:01 PM »

STILL
 Laughing

An aquaintance was in Aruba  recently on a cruise stop over....she SAW the Witch and said she is even uglier in person without all the TV make up

Rest in Peace Caylee

IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #497 on: May 17, 2007, 06:49:21 PM »

OF, did the rubber washer thingie go back in it too? automatically?

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #498 on: May 17, 2007, 06:51:51 PM »

Quote from: "IBE"
OF, did the rubber washer thingie go back in it too? automatically?

I could not get the door to close with it hanging down so I pulled it the rest of the way out  Shocked  Rolling Eyes

igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #499 on: May 17, 2007, 06:52:13 PM »

Quote from: "BTgirl"
I'm really surprised one of her friends on the other boards hasn't spoken up about where she is just so we'd shut up.  Laughing

Momma Siddalee posted on the Glenda thread, but did not address the issue of her wayward spawn.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.