April 18, 2024, 05:57:48 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #622 5/16- 5/17/2007  (Read 144668 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #540 on: May 17, 2007, 08:06:09 PM »

Quote from: "Rob"
Klaas, one other minor observation. Do you see any polis cars? I don't. Who made this determination?

No, I don't but they could have already left?  Maybe their vehicles are outside of the view of the photos?  I don't know.
mishy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #541 on: May 17, 2007, 08:10:12 PM »

Quote from: "Tibrogargan"
Hello Monkeys.

Waving to Mishy

Note for Lala's :  Today will be yesterday, tomorrow.

BT : have remembered that book title and even found a second hand one on eBay.  Will replace the one I lent and never got back  Crying or Very sad

I think someone turbo charged the witch's broomstick without her knowing and she is halfway to Mars by now

hey Tibby!!! Wink

Bring Natalee home...
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #542 on: May 17, 2007, 08:11:52 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Hello Monkeys.

Waving to Mishy

BT : have remembered that book title and even found a second hand one on eBay.  Will replace the one I lent and never got back  Crying or Very sad

I think someone turbo charged the witch's broomstick without her knowing and she is halfway to Mars by now

I heard she was on her way to Uranus  Laughing  Laughing

Shocked  Shocked  Shocked  

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #543 on: May 17, 2007, 08:12:50 PM »

Quote from: "mishy"
Hello Monkeys.

Waving to Mishy

hey Tibby!!! Wink

How are you Mishy.  And that cute little Pooh ?

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
mishy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #544 on: May 17, 2007, 08:18:57 PM »

We're doing great, and just about to eat dinner...I am just playing a game on the computer before it's time to eat...Great seeing you all...how's it going down in Oz?

Bring Natalee home...
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #545 on: May 17, 2007, 08:22:13 PM »

Raining and thunder where I am this morning- we need the rain badly though and a good excuse to spend extra time with my monkey pals.

Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #546 on: May 17, 2007, 08:26:02 PM »

Quote from: "Easywriter"
Quote from: "Tylergal"
Easy, if you are here, what do you know about the kid in Mobile poisoning his stepmother?  I heard something about that -- heard he was 9 years old and had something to do with the fish tank?!?  I did not hear that over newswires but over gossipwires.

Yeah, he used something that cleans aquariums and put it in his step-mom's food, or drink.  She got very ill and went to the hospital.  They have pumped her stomach several times.  It was later learned that the kid had already tried to posion his siblings at least once before.  Not sure what will happen with that one.

Thanks, Easy.  One sick boy.  Sounds like a candidate for Aruban rewards.  Maybe he can guest host for Greta when he grows up.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #547 on: May 17, 2007, 08:26:54 PM »

Quote from: "Lifesong"
Quote from: "SunnyinTX"
Good Afternoon!

Had anyone ever seen this before...it was sent to me and I can't remember ever seeing or or hearding  of it???  Is it a joke perhaps??

http://www.theonion.com/content/node/41692

ORANJESTAD, ARUBA—In a surprise election result, Aruban voters elected missing Alabama teen Natalee Holloway to their parliament Tuesday. "The people of Aruba know that Miss Holloway has been through hell and, possibly, back, and that means a lot to us," said Fredis Oduber, who cast his ballot for Holloway along with 87 percent of his countrymen. "Our congratulations and prayers are with her family at this time." The incumbent in Holloway's seat is expected to serve until MP-elect Holloway takes office or her body is found.

Hi Sunny.  The Onion is a parody news site.  Think Jon Stewart of The Daily Show.   Very Happy

Yes, and it's a hoot.  I have to go there from time to time, just to convince myself the whole world is not insane; these guys that do this are pretty sane.  Laughing

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #548 on: May 17, 2007, 08:28:56 PM »

Raining and thunder where I am this morning- we need the rain badly though and a good excuse to spend extra time with my monkey pals.

I love thunder, we get it so rarely here!
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #549 on: May 17, 2007, 08:29:02 PM »

I stopped at the corner store on my way home today.  Waiting to check out just in front of me was a young guy that had to be at least 6’-5” tall.  Typical header on a door is 6’-8” and he didn’t quiet reach that height, but he was wearing sandals and I couldn’t help but notice the size of his feet.  They were not that huge.  I couldn’t get my foot next to his without looking very strange but I don’t think there was much of a size difference.  Plus, I don’t think Joran is as tall as the guy at the store.  He towered over everyone in the place.

You should have asked him what size shoe he wore, lol  Laughing

Ya know, I would have except he was at the register checking out and I was next.  I hated to just yell out, "How BIG are those feet of yours?"  lol

Yep, he might have thought you were making a "pass" at him, LOL

I'm disappointed Easy...Robots would've asked, lol!   Wink  Cool

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #550 on: May 17, 2007, 08:30:03 PM »

I stopped at the corner store on my way home today.  Waiting to check out just in front of me was a young guy that had to be at least 6’-5” tall.  Typical header on a door is 6’-8” and he didn’t quiet reach that height, but he was wearing sandals and I couldn’t help but notice the size of his feet.  They were not that huge.  I couldn’t get my foot next to his without looking very strange but I don’t think there was much of a size difference.  Plus, I don’t think Joran is as tall as the guy at the store.  He towered over everyone in the place.

I would have.  I would have figured out a way to work it into the conversation and left him laughing. Laughing

robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #551 on: May 17, 2007, 08:31:01 PM »

Quote from: "Lifesong"

Ya know, I would have except he was at the register checking out and I was next.  I hated to just yell out, "How BIG are those feet of yours?"  lol

Yep, he might have thought you were making a "pass" at him, LOL

I'm disappointed Easy...Robots would've asked, lol!   Wink  Cool

Cool  Wink

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #552 on: May 17, 2007, 08:31:16 PM »

Here is what I have been told:

A worker at the site of the new hotel, Rio, committed suicide. He was from Spain and in fact was 38 years old. Rio is a new hotel about to open some time during the remainder of the year. He was found dead in his apartment at Bubali, near where the processed sewer waters have formed a lagoon. We are carrying the article tomorrow, with the photos.

So another suicide?  WTF is this "near where the processed sewer waters have formed a lagoon"?

I think it is high time we put Deepak on our suicide watch --- just watching to see in what fashion he will choose.

IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #553 on: May 17, 2007, 08:32:12 PM »

behind on my reading

but Easy, there's supposed to be a big thing about that dancing show on Larry King tonight.

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #554 on: May 17, 2007, 08:35:42 PM »

A worker at the site of the new hotel, Rio, committed suicide. He was from Spain and in fact was 38 years old. Rio is a new hotel about to open some time during the remainder of the year. He was found dead in his apartment at Bubali, near where the processed sewer waters have formed a lagoon. We are carrying the article tomorrow, with the photos.

So another suicide?  WTF is this "near where the processed sewer waters have formed a lagoon"?

I think it is high time we put Deepak on our suicide watch --- just watching to see in what fashion he will choose.

Here's the real advertising slogan for AHATA:

ARUBA:  Come see for yourself, more per capita suicides than any other island!   Shocked

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #555 on: May 17, 2007, 08:36:25 PM »

NEW FRONT PAGE POST:

More Stellar Security in Aruba … This Time Upsetting the Cabinet of the Gov of Aruba

http://tinyurl.com/2zz2tn
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #556 on: May 17, 2007, 08:37:45 PM »

Yes there is nothing like a good thunder storm - I enjoy them if not out and about at the time!
When we lived in Qld they have some ripper storms there as Sub-tropical.  One day we were sitting in lounge room with double doors open on to front deck as it was so hot and a bolt of lightning hit the roadway right in front of our house.  Thought we were going to explode.  It was certainly spectacular but a bit too close for comfort.   Worst part of their storms is the hail which is anything from golf ball size to tennis ball size and upwards.  Would kill you if it hit you on the head.  Hails when it is stinking hot too and the sky goes green as it is approaching.  Scary stuff.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #557 on: May 17, 2007, 08:40:10 PM »

Yes there is nothing like a good thunder storm - I enjoy them if not out and about at the time!
When we lived in Qld they have some ripper storms there as Sub-tropical.  One day we were sitting in lounge room with double doors open on to front deck as it was so hot and a bolt of lightning hit the roadway right in front of our house.  Thought we were going to explode.  It was certainly spectacular but a bit too close for comfort.   Worst part of their storms is the hail which is anything from golf ball size to tennis ball size and upwards.  Would kill you if it hit you on the head.  Hails when it is stinking hot too and the sky goes green as it is approaching.  Scary stuff.

Sounds like some of the storms we get in the midwest
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #558 on: May 17, 2007, 08:40:45 PM »

Deepak would "hang" himself with his feet dragging on the ground.

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #559 on: May 17, 2007, 08:43:01 PM »

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.