April 20, 2024, 02:02:11 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #622 5/16- 5/17/2007  (Read 144690 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #560 on: May 17, 2007, 08:45:57 PM »

This is the new front page post.  I find it very interresting.  Wonder what locked room these women were trying to get into?

Governor-cabinet takes attack seriously  

ORANJESTAD – The Cabinet of the Governor of Aruba has taken extra security measures after two female strangers jammed into the building last Friday, by pushing down an employee of the Representation of the Netherlands when she opened the door, and they took the key with them.  

“This is very badly and we take this matter very seriously”, said Harold Boersen, director of the Cabinet.   The two women were in the building for two minutes, before the alarm sounded and they ran away.  The images of the woman taken by the security system of the Cabinet were handed over to the detective.  A thorough investigation didn’t reveal any damages caused by this incident.  The lock of which the women had taken the key, was changed.  The women have only entered the public area of the Cabinet.  As a result of the incident, the Cabinet had consulted the superintended Peter de Witte.  Hopefully the police will soon identify the two female trespassers and take actions against them.  Security has meanwhile been increased and the entrance of the public has been tightened.  
http://www.amigoe.com/english/

Wonder if this is the area the KLPD have been keeping their stuff?
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #561 on: May 17, 2007, 08:47:29 PM »

Quote from: "Lifesong"
Quote from: "Tylergal"
Quote from: "klaasend"
Quote from: "Easywriter"
Here is what I have been told:

A worker at the site of the new hotel, Rio, committed suicide. He was from Spain and in fact was 38 years old. Rio is a new hotel about to open some time during the remainder of the year. He was found dead in his apartment at Bubali, near where the processed sewer waters have formed a lagoon. We are carrying the article tomorrow, with the photos.

So another suicide?  WTF is this "near where the processed sewer waters have formed a lagoon"?

I think it is high time we put Deepak on our suicide watch --- just watching to see in what fashion he will choose.

Here's the real advertising slogan for AHATA:

ARUBA:  Come see for yourself, more per capita suicides than any other island!   Shocked
Laughing  Laughing

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #562 on: May 17, 2007, 08:47:46 PM »

Easy, if you are here, what do you know about the kid in Mobile poisoning his stepmother?  I heard something about that -- heard he was 9 years old and had something to do with the fish tank?!?  I did not hear that over newswires but over gossipwires.

Yeah, he used something that cleans aquariums and put it in his step-mom's food, or drink.  She got very ill and went to the hospital.  They have pumped her stomach several times.  It was later learned that the kid had already tried to posion his siblings at least once before.  Not sure what will happen with that one.

Thanks, Easy.  One sick boy.  Sounds like a candidate for Aruban rewards.  Maybe he can guest host for Greta when he grows up.

And I'm sure she is inclined to believe him!

Rolling Eyes

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #563 on: May 17, 2007, 08:49:43 PM »

This is the new front page post.  I find it very interresting.  Wonder what locked room these women were trying to get into?

ORANJESTAD – The Cabinet of the Governor of Aruba has taken extra security measures after two female strangers jammed into the building last Friday, by pushing down an employee of the Representation of the Netherlands when she opened the door, and they took the key with them.  

“This is very badly and we take this matter very seriously”, said Harold Boersen, director of the Cabinet.   The two women were in the building for two minutes, before the alarm sounded and they ran away.  The images of the woman taken by the security system of the Cabinet were handed over to the detective.  A thorough investigation didn’t reveal any damages caused by this incident.  The lock of which the women had taken the key, was changed.  The women have only entered the public area of the Cabinet.  As a result of the incident, the Cabinet had consulted the superintended Peter de Witte.  Hopefully the police will soon identify the two female trespassers and take actions against them.  Security has meanwhile been increased and the entrance of the public has been tightened.  

I wonder if it was Julia and Scubajap!   Very Happy

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #564 on: May 17, 2007, 08:50:27 PM »

A worker at the site of the new hotel, Rio, committed suicide. He was from Spain and in fact was 38 years old. Rio is a new hotel about to open some time during the remainder of the year. He was found dead in his apartment at Bubali, near where the processed sewer waters have formed a lagoon. We are carrying the article tomorrow, with the photos.

So another suicide?  WTF is this "near where the processed sewer waters have formed a lagoon"?

I think it is high time we put Deepak on our suicide watch --- just watching to see in what fashion he will choose.

ARUBA:  Come see for yourself, more per capita suicides than any other island!   Shocked

"Come see our processed sewer water"!!!!

IndyDan
Monkey Junky

« Reply #565 on: May 17, 2007, 08:51:26 PM »

Yes, a lot of involuntary suicide on Aruba.
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #566 on: May 17, 2007, 08:52:04 PM »

I was just tricked!  I was watching TLC and a commercial came on.  It was showing a beautiful place, blue waters, beaches,,   etc....  the typical vacation commercials we see so much more often now from countries all over the world.  And THEN they showed at the end ---- ARUBA!   Shocked I about spit my drink out.  

My question is,  wonder where they taped it, because that didn't look ANYTHING like all the pics. I've ever seen!  That was NOT really shot in Aruba.   Everything and everybody were too beautiful!

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
IndyDan
Monkey Junky

« Reply #567 on: May 17, 2007, 08:53:15 PM »

Quote from: "Rob"
Quote from: "Dihannah1"
Who is this “seawolf” person at FOB?  Just another whack-a-doodle?  Or is he/she living in fantasy land?

Hi monkey friends....

Where is FOB site?   (what does "fob" stand for)?

http://www.freedomofblog.com/

It is just about as creepy as RU.  The regulars take turns going from one board to the other so they can stab each other in the back.

One of my favs is 'wishing the VDS a happy holiday'... lmao!!!
I'm wishing them all a slow painful death! hopefully on a HOLIDAY!!! LOL

Hey Rob!
And what better Holiday than today?
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #568 on: May 17, 2007, 08:54:54 PM »

Hey, Indy,

Glad you like this Dobie!  Me, too.  Good breed.

PERSONA NON GRATA

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #569 on: May 17, 2007, 08:58:02 PM »

Maybe we should start a Suicide and Unexplained Death thread as a companion to the Murder and Crime one.

I'm serious. I wonder what the real suicide rate actully is there.  Who wants to vacation where the people are so unhappy they are constantly offing themselves everywhere using very gross and desperate methods?

Very strange for such a Happy Island.

PERSONA NON GRATA

Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #570 on: May 17, 2007, 08:58:08 PM »

Quote from: "Dihannah1"
I was just tricked!  I was watching TLC and a commercial came on.  It was showing a beautiful place, blue waters, beaches,,   etc....  the typical vacation commercials we see so much more often now from countries all over the world.  And THEN they showed at the end ---- ARUBA!   Shocked I about spit my drink out.  

My question is,  wonder where they taped it, because that didn't look ANYTHING like all the pics. I've ever seen!  That was NOT really shot in Aruba.   Everything and everybody were too beautiful!

Uh, Yeah, they failed to mention that on the commercial to ! Evil or Very Mad

quote Lifesong: Here's the real advertising slogan for AHATA:

ARUBA: Come see for yourself, more per capita suicides than any other island!

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #571 on: May 17, 2007, 08:58:46 PM »

Quote from: "Anna"
Hey, Indy,

Do they have a better temperment than Scotties? LOL  Laughing
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #572 on: May 17, 2007, 08:59:01 PM »

If these women were anything like the ones we have seen and read about, it was probably the mens cloak room
My guess was Anita and Julia

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #573 on: May 17, 2007, 08:59:56 PM »

Quote from: "Tibrogargan"

If these women were anything like the ones we have seen and read about, it was probably the mens cloak room

Laughing
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #574 on: May 17, 2007, 09:00:25 PM »

Maybe we should start a Suicide and Unexplained Death thread as a companion to the Murder and Crime one.

I'm serious. I wonder what the real suicide rate actully is there.  Who wants to vacation where the people are so unhappy they are constantly offing themselves everywhere using very gross and desperate methods?

I like the idea of a Suicide and Unexplained Death thread. My thoughts are exactly the same as yours - how can Aruba be One Happy Island and be filled with suicides almost every day?  Rolling Eyes

I Stand With The Girl
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #575 on: May 17, 2007, 09:01:57 PM »

Quote from: "BTgirl"

I like the idea of a Suicide and Unexplained Death thread. My thoughts are exactly the same as yours - how can Aruba be One Happy Island and be filled with suicides almost every day?  Rolling Eyes

It would be interresting too to get some statistics on alcohol/drug abuse and suicide.
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #576 on: May 17, 2007, 09:02:02 PM »

Quote from: "Tibrogargan"

Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

That's exactly what I posted on the FP, Tibro - Anita and Julia!  Love it.   Wink

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
IndyDan
Monkey Junky

« Reply #577 on: May 17, 2007, 09:02:52 PM »

Quote from: "San"
STILL
 Laughing

Gee I'm beginning to worry...........NOT Laughing  Laughing

Me neither San, this journalistic-wannabe-scums lack of posting on a hate site is getting way too much attention IMO.  I hope she's gone forever, never to been seen or heard from again.
I hope Carpe posts some vid-caps and that skankhead in a plastic bag in a ditch somewhere soon.
I hope she's dead -- forgive me for being so cold.
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #578 on: May 17, 2007, 09:02:59 PM »

Quote from: "BTgirl"

Their National Song could be "Don't worry - die happy"

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #579 on: May 17, 2007, 09:03:23 PM »

Hey, Indy,

Do they have a better temperment than Scotties? LOL  Laughing

With no offense to TCUMom, why yes, they do now that you mention it!!  

Very Happy

PERSONA NON GRATA

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.