April 25, 2024, 08:55:54 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #622 5/16- 5/17/2007  (Read 144740 times)
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #580 on: May 17, 2007, 09:04:00 PM »

Quote from: "Lifesong"
Quote from: "Tibrogargan"

If these women were anything like the ones we have seen and read about, it was probably the mens cloak room
My guess was Anita and Julia

Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

That's exactly what I posted on the FP, Tibro - Anita and Julia!  Love it.   Wink

GMTA Lifesong  Laughing  Laughing

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #581 on: May 17, 2007, 09:04:14 PM »

Quote from: "BTgirl"
Quote from: "Anna"
Maybe we should start a Suicide and Unexplained Death thread as a companion to the Murder and Crime one.

I'm serious. I wonder what the real suicide rate actully is there.  Who wants to vacation where the people are so unhappy they are constantly offing themselves everywhere using very gross and desperate methods?

Very strange for such a Happy Island.

I like the idea of a Suicide and Unexplained Death thread. My thoughts are exactly the same as yours - how can Aruba be One Happy Island and be filled with suicides almost every day?  Rolling Eyes

Their National Song could be "Don't worry - die happy"

Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

I Stand With The Girl
IndyDan
Monkey Junky

« Reply #582 on: May 17, 2007, 09:04:27 PM »

Hey, Indy,

Glad you like this Dobie!  Me, too.  Good breed.

Right On Anna - you really don't know unless you've owned one.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #583 on: May 17, 2007, 09:05:47 PM »

Quote from: "IndyDan"

Hey Rob!
And what better Holiday than today?

Hey Indy- Today is fine by me. Queen's Day is too far away...I don't think anyone wants to wait another year.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #584 on: May 17, 2007, 09:08:41 PM »

Maybe we should start a Suicide and Unexplained Death thread as a companion to the Murder and Crime one.

I'm serious. I wonder what the real suicide rate actully is there.  Who wants to vacation where the people are so unhappy they are constantly offing themselves everywhere using very gross and desperate methods?

Very strange for such a Happy Island.

Anna- the number one way to off yourself was drinking poison... now it seems to be hangin', and killin' and buryin' yourself.

This is totally nuts.. where the hell is the State Dept?????? where is the travel advisory? I'd settle for that right now... then a travel warning.

I am really sick of these pansies in the State Dept.

+++

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #585 on: May 17, 2007, 09:11:12 PM »

If these women were anything like the ones we have seen and read about, it was probably the mens cloak room

I take it men's cloak room is the equivalent of the restroom in a bar?

Very Happy

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
IndyDan
Monkey Junky

« Reply #586 on: May 17, 2007, 09:14:05 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Hey, Indy,

Do they have a better temperment than Scotties? LOL  Laughing

Can't speak about Scotties, except to say that when I was a kid our neighbor had 2.  In a fenced yard but anytime I was out playing basketball they barked at me constantly.  Every once is awhile the ball would get into their backyard and I was told by the owners to let them get the ball because the Scotties were a little on the 'unpredictable' side.

But I'll go out on a limb to say yes, Dobes have a better temperment than most any dog.  JMO
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #587 on: May 17, 2007, 09:14:39 PM »

I take it men's cloak room is the equivalent of the restroom in a bar?

Very Happy

I was trying to be polite, Anna.  Yes - it means the mens toilets

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #588 on: May 17, 2007, 09:15:11 PM »

Hey, Indy,

Can't speak about Scotties, except to say that when I was a kid our neighbor had 2.  In a fenced yard but anytime I was out playing basketball they barked at me constantly.  Every once is awhile the ball would get into their backyard and I was told by the owners to let them get the ball because the Scotties were a little on the 'unpredictable' side.

But I'll go out on a limb to say yes, Dobes have a better temperment than most any dog.  JMO

Except for maybe Boston Terriers.  Cool

I Stand With The Girl
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #589 on: May 17, 2007, 09:17:09 PM »

Hey, Indy,

Second only to German Shepherd Dogs, Indy

Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #590 on: May 17, 2007, 09:20:22 PM »

Ok, off <crawling> to corner to hide  Embarassed  as usual, I seem to be invisible here most of the time (except for a few regular posters who respond to me  Wink ).  Especially since I've been home and trying to post more.  Crying or Very sad

Maybe I should ask Robots for his magic on lifting my invisibility...  

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #591 on: May 17, 2007, 09:21:19 PM »

I got nailed pretty good today by the terriers breaking up a fight and Klaas is just teasing me about them a bit.  There are good and bad dogs in all breeds I do believe but mostly good and bad owners.  So since I got bit, I must be one of those bad owners, LOL!

Wink

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #592 on: May 17, 2007, 09:22:23 PM »

Quote from: "Dihannah1"
Ok, off <crawling> to corner to hide  Embarassed  as usual, I seem to be invisible here most of the time (except for a few regular posters who respond to me  Wink ).  Especially since I've been home and trying to post more.  Crying or Very sad

Noooooo....don't go! We wub you lots.  Very Happy

I Stand With The Girl
Hotshot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #593 on: May 17, 2007, 09:22:24 PM »

Quote from: "San"
STILL
 Laughing

Gee I'm beginning to worry...........NOT Laughing  Laughing

Me neither San, this journalistic-wannabe-scums lack of posting on a hate site is getting way too much attention IMO.  I hope she's gone forever, never to been seen or heard from again.
I hope Carpe posts some vid-caps and that skankhead in a plastic bag in a ditch somewhere soon.
I hope she's dead -- forgive me for being so cold.

Might wanna put her face on a wiskey bottle instead of milk bottle....hehehehe

Joran van der Sloot: One day, I will explain exactly what happened, but, right now, I don’t feel ready to do that.
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #594 on: May 17, 2007, 09:23:06 PM »

Where have you been? Behind the curtain again?

Hope you are off that medication and feeling better by now    Very Happy

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #595 on: May 17, 2007, 09:23:47 PM »

Dihannah- I'm sorry .. did you say something to me that I neglected? If so, I sincerely apologize.

+++

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #596 on: May 17, 2007, 09:23:50 PM »

I was just tricked!  I was watching TLC and a commercial came on.  It was showing a beautiful place, blue waters, beaches,,   etc....  the typical vacation commercials we see so much more often now from countries all over the world.  And THEN they showed at the end ---- ARUBA!   Shocked I about spit my drink out.  

My question is,  wonder where they taped it, because that didn't look ANYTHING like all the pics. I've ever seen!  That was NOT really shot in Aruba.   Everything and everybody were too beautiful!

Uh, Yeah, they failed to mention that on the commercial to ! Evil or Very Mad

quote Lifesong: Here's the real advertising slogan for AHATA:

ARUBA: Come see for yourself, more per capita suicides than any other island!

I haven't seen that one.  They still seem to have $$ for ads if not to pay posters on hate sites.

PERSONA NON GRATA

Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #597 on: May 17, 2007, 09:24:33 PM »

Quote from: "BTgirl"

Noooooo....don't go! We wub you lots.  Very Happy

I was curious about your thoughts on the commercial I saw on aruba and we are talking about dogs.  Which is ok, cause I love dogs, I have 5!   But it seems to be so often anymore that I'm invisible.  I wub you guys too, but it hurts my feelings sometimes.... Confused

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #598 on: May 17, 2007, 09:24:41 PM »

Oh nooooooo you don't!   Laughing   You stay right here!!  

O/T Alert!
Been meaning to tell you, Dihannah - my daughter and I love (LOVE) Tink.  We're kind of Tink freaks, lol.  Her bed room is straight out of the Disney catalog, Princess Tink canopies over the twin beds and everything!  We even managed to find her school uniform polo shirts with Tink logos on the front.    Very Happy  Very Happy

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
Tiger
Monkey Junky

« Reply #599 on: May 17, 2007, 09:24:55 PM »

Anna,I like your dogs.Dihannah,Hi I see you.How is the mid-west,and how are you.i think Deepak will drown trying to swim,in the sewage lagoon,jmo
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.