April 26, 2024, 01:14:01 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #622 5/16- 5/17/2007  (Read 144747 times)
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #940 on: May 17, 2007, 11:35:49 PM »

Quote from: "Kermit"
Quote from: "Angiex911dsptchr"
Quote from: "Dayhiker"
If it goes down like I think it will - you'll see several people involved and a bigger problem will be revealed.

orchestrated

That will be a grand day, Kerm. Very Happy

It sure will dayhiker and we'll set off those firecrackers you're riding.

Yeeee-hawwww!!! Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

Laughing  Laughing  Fireworks.. rumncokes..beers.. etc.  Par~tay time!  Laughing  Laughing

robots is buying!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL froggy. Tiger said he was gonna buy too! Oh what the heck.. I'll pitch in too!   Wink
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #941 on: May 17, 2007, 11:36:06 PM »

Quote from: "BTgirl"
And the question that keeps coming to mind is why such an extensive cover up was orchestrated? That wasn't all done to protect three pimps.

I agree BT.  My guess would be if the world found out the what really happened to Natalee the tourism $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ would be gonzo.
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #942 on: May 17, 2007, 11:36:09 PM »

Has anyone talked to Easy this evening?

He had a bad headache earlier, so I hope he's okay.  Sad

I Stand With The Girl
Tiger
Monkey Junky

« Reply #943 on: May 17, 2007, 11:36:31 PM »

San,you got it.Nite
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #944 on: May 17, 2007, 11:36:55 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Quote from: "klaasend"
Kermit - how about the aru-bay videos?  I still believe the rock area is a crime scene...or was that staged?

I agree with you - crime.
But, what I can't come to terms with is the F-16s were part of the videos and yet we know that the F-16s were not engaged until July. The videos were uploaded though June 10th I think.

No, the F-16's were uploaded much later:

http://www.aru-bay.com/images/

Smallmovie31
uploaded July 18, 2005

Weren't the F-16s on exercises in the area? As opposed to being brought in solely for the search.  Could these exercises or "war games" have been over several days or a couple of weeks and they were filmed early in the exercise before they were used as a so-called search mission?

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #945 on: May 17, 2007, 11:37:05 PM »

And the question that keeps coming to mind is why such an extensive cover up was orchestrated? That wasn't all done to protect three pimps.

Exactly,  I am so NOT a conspiracy theorist and always think of things in black and white.  I have a hard time with the gray area.  In my heart I know of the coverup and don't doubt it for so many obvious reasons, but there are some things about this whole event that I still question in the back of my head....  I think it just the 'Unknown' I have a hard time grasping.

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #946 on: May 17, 2007, 11:37:10 PM »

Thank you. That settles that.

At least one man knows what took place at those rocks
and I believe another one.

Kermit - you're being very intriguing. Are you sure you're not Shango?  Laughing  Cool

Jumpin gee horse'-a-fat!

"Fain, Fain would I dwell on form, deny what I have spoke and farewell compliment." (Romeo & Juliet)

I'm kermit for heaven's sake, although I am known for my wild poems.
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #947 on: May 17, 2007, 11:37:11 PM »

Quote from: "Tiger"
San,you got it.Nite

Nite, Tiger. Take care.

I Stand With The Girl
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #948 on: May 17, 2007, 11:37:48 PM »

Agreed BB about Shango. Even though the details of Shango were pulled from comic books, whoever strung the words together was quite literate and creative.

I think who wrote as Shango had probably written  some things previously, with the comic stuff in mind-particularly the Merian Ernest stuff, which I have read very little of because it  does ring of Marvel Comics and I think was written initally as fiction piece, and then adapted to fit with the events of Natalees going missing, and generate chatter about these writings (merian ernest) sorta catch a ride on the coat tails of Shango and to a lesser degree Simian. I feel Shango is in a totally different class than the Merian Ernest writer.

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #949 on: May 17, 2007, 11:37:52 PM »

If it goes down like I think it will - you'll see several people involved and a bigger problem will be revealed.

orchestrated

That will be a grand day, Kerm. Very Happy

It sure will dayhiker and we'll set off those firecrackers you're riding.

Yeeee-hawwww!!! Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

Laughing  Laughing  Fireworks.. rumncokes..beers.. etc.  Par~tay time!  Laughing  Laughing

robots is buying!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL froggy. Tiger said he was gonna buy too! Oh what the heck.. I'll pitch in too!   Wink

Yippee and I'll make sure you don't choke.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #950 on: May 17, 2007, 11:38:18 PM »

Well if Shango was a diversion it certainly makes the 3 perps and daddy look guilty.  If Simian was a diversion also, then the 3 are still looking guilty.  Shango is not detracting from the main suspects and neither is Simian.  The one thing I get from Shango after many months of studying it is this...there are people that know the true story and will most likely never tell.  Joke or not, Shango hinted about a cover up and corruption from the beginning.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #951 on: May 17, 2007, 11:38:28 PM »

Quote from: "Tiger"
San,you got it.Nite

Nite Tiger.
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #952 on: May 17, 2007, 11:38:38 PM »

One of the times I left and quit posting was because of SandraK.  I thought she was bullying people with her tinfoil hat bs, etc.  You guys ever find out who she was?  I thought it was obvious she wasn't on our team, but that was back even before Red went to help at the landfill.

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #953 on: May 17, 2007, 11:39:18 PM »

Quote from: "San"

I agree BT.  My guess would be if the world found out the what really happened to Natalee the tourism $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ would be gonzo.

That is just too simple to me.  There has to be more to this than we know or can imagine.  Wouldn't it make more sense to just come clean, arrest the bastards, look like heroes and move on?  That would help tourism much more in my mind....

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #954 on: May 17, 2007, 11:39:50 PM »

Quote from: "San"

Hopefully the world will find out. No, you don't go to the extremes they went to just to protect three kids and a warped father. It has to go much deeper.

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #955 on: May 17, 2007, 11:40:20 PM »

Quote from: "Lifesong"
One of the times I left and quit posting was because of SandraK.  I thought she was bullying people with her tinfoil hat bs, etc.  You guys ever find out who she was?  I thought it was obvious she wasn't on our team, but that was back even before Red went to help at the landfill.

I know who she is but I'm not going to post personal information in a public forum.  IMO, she is mearly someone who has friends in Aruba and got involved in the forums.  She needs the attention.  Yes, mostly BS.
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #956 on: May 17, 2007, 11:40:27 PM »

Quote from: "Rob"
Quote from: "Rob"

Could Shango have been a distraction just as the videos have been theorized to be? Are they that smart?

maybe they are.. we're all still trying to figure it out.

The Aruban government had bloggers in place on the internet with the first ten days.

Tamara Waldron on 6-5-2005.. but you know that.. others might not.

As an American citizen living in Aruba, and having lived in the U.S. for nearly 10 years I can assure you that most of us are looking at the big picture and we share the concerns of Natalee’s family and friends.
Howver, looking at the picture does not mean blaming the island or its people….we should keep looking at the big picture which does involve at looking at other possibilities, other than a crime, for the dissapearance of the 18 year old.
So far there has not been any indication of a murder, a kidnapping etc and we should all stick together and help in searching for his girl instead of assuming things and smearing Aruba on the news.
I do believe she will be found as there have been numerous sightings of Natalee, which indicate more that this is a runaway case than any other….of course we don’t know for sure, but we must leave the windows of numerous possibilities open.

Comment by Tamara Waldron | June 5, 2005, 7:13 pm

Herself and Gabe Leo were posting buddies back then
Tamara.... ATA
Tiger
Monkey Junky

« Reply #957 on: May 17, 2007, 11:40:29 PM »

nite again,I just can't quit.I remember sandra k
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #958 on: May 17, 2007, 11:40:42 PM »

Quote from: "bleachedblack"
Agreed BB about Shango. Even though the details of Shango were pulled from comic books, whoever strung the words together was quite literate and creative.

I think who wrote as Shango had probably written  some things previously, with the comic stuff in mind-particularly the Merian Ernest stuff, which I have read very little of because it  does ring of Marvel Comics and I think was written initally as fiction piece, and then adapted to fit with the events of Natalees going missing, and generate chatter about these writings (merian ernest) sorta catch a ride on the coat tails of Shango and to a lesser degree Simian. I feel Shango is in a totally different class than the Merian Ernest writer.

I agree - Merian Ernest was trying to ride on coat tails.
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #959 on: May 17, 2007, 11:41:03 PM »

Jumpin gee horse'-a-fat!

"Fain, Fain would I dwell on form, deny what I have spoke and farewell compliment." (Romeo & Juliet)

I'm kermit for heaven's sake, although I am known for my wild poems.

"Tomorrow, and tomorrow, and tomorrow,
Creeps in this petty pace from day to day,
To the last syllable of recorded time;
And all our yesterdays have lighted fools
The way to dusty death. Out, out, brief candle!
Life's but a walking shadow; a poor player,
That struts and frets his hour upon the stage,
And then is heard no more: it is a tale
Told by an idiot, full of sound and fury,
Signifying nothing."

(Macbeth)

My favorite Shakespearean quote, although I have no idea why.  Laughing

I Stand With The Girl
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.