March 28, 2024, 09:29:28 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #623 5/17 - 5/19/2007  (Read 135669 times)
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #100 on: May 18, 2007, 06:04:14 AM »

I believe with all my heart

and soul that Natalee somehow projected

her image in the 510-24 Marriott Basin Video

for us to see what they did to her.

Some can see it, some cannot.

TO THOSE THAT CAN, try and help explain

what you observe to those that cannot see it.

I picked this image up long ago, on

a run through of screen grabs

viewing the ARUBAY MARRIOTT VID

on 10/21/2006.

She is remembered and loved.

Day 718

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #101 on: May 18, 2007, 06:06:32 AM »

http://tinyurl.com/2ymfrp

------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #102 on: May 18, 2007, 06:09:33 AM »

------------------
Hotshot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #103 on: May 18, 2007, 06:41:33 AM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Geeze Hotshot - you had me going there for a minute, lol  Laughing
Wow fell asleep.  I couldn't resist Klaas.

Joran van der Sloot: One day, I will explain exactly what happened, but, right now, I don’t feel ready to do that.
Hotshot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #104 on: May 18, 2007, 06:48:39 AM »

Aruba another suicide!  http://www.diario-aruba.com/2007/5/18/

Joran van der Sloot: One day, I will explain exactly what happened, but, right now, I don’t feel ready to do that.
Leslie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #105 on: May 18, 2007, 06:54:17 AM »

Diario
http://www.diarioaruba.com/
Amigoe
http://www.amigoe.com/english/
BonDia
http://www.cspnv.com/
Solo di Pueblo
http://www.solodipueblo.com/
Aruba Today
http://www.arubatoday.com/
24ora
http://www.24ora.com/
Translator:
http://papiamentu.donamaro.nl

Phil Spector is NOT amusing.

Fox reported...I decided...Click!
sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #106 on: May 18, 2007, 08:15:44 AM »

Quote from: "Hotshot"
UPDATE

Julia Renfro has been seen.  Security guards at the Wyndham Hotel have released video of Julia Renfro and an unnamed male companion in the hotel downstairs lobby in front of the jewelry store.  The video has been reviewed by Julia’s mother and She claims that it is not her daughter in the video accompanying the blue eyed Dutch boy.

Rumors have it that Julia has been staying at the Holiday Inn before she disappeared.  Key cards have determined that her hotel room was entered at 3:AM the morning before her disappearance.

Video at the Holiday Inn also confirms sightings of Julia and  three men drinking at the Holiday Inn Lobby Bar earlier in the day.  One man is well known as a drug dealer hanging out primarily in the Hotel District selling drugs to tourist and sleeping outside in the
 outside in the hotel bushes by Julia‘s room..  Officials do indeed confirm that the homeless drug dealer does sleep in the bushes at the Holiday Inn but found no reason to remove the drug dealer who was soliciting drugs to minors.  Julia’s friends confirm that Julia was stating to tourists from America that she had a house on Aruba BUT was there as a tourist.

Employees at a gas station station between downtown Oranjestad and the Hotel District claim to have seen Julia in their store.  Video of that sighting is being reviewed by authorities.

Crack Houses in Oranjestad are being searched.  “Crack Houses and Bordellos anywhere near the Hotel District or Noord will not be searched since there is no need,“ stating Aruban Head of Police.  Authorities believe Julia will show up in a few days after a drug binge and have told Julia’s mom to go get a beer at Carlos and Charlie’s but to watch her drink.  Julia’s mother also reports she was asked by leading police authorities, “How much money do you have?”  In response to the rude question of money the attending police officials began counting their own money.  A bid ensued and Julia’s mom left with the highest bidder.

Julia’s virginity and innocence is not in question.  Julia’s family has asked that this not be a factor in Julia’s disappearance.

Satire only

LOL

Brilliant!

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #107 on: May 18, 2007, 08:47:15 AM »

Good morning.

Working until I get this project I'm working on done........

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
Kimmy53
Monkey Junky

« Reply #108 on: May 18, 2007, 09:09:21 AM »

Good morning everyone!  Working and Lurking as usual... I hope to free up some time later to tend to monkey business.

TGIF!!!!!!!!

Hotshot - priceless!!!!

And as far as Phil Spector goes....Can you say MAJOR NUTJOB???

~Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up everytime we fail~
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #109 on: May 18, 2007, 09:15:10 AM »

Anything new going on today?  Maybe we should have a Name the Pink Thing contest!   Razz
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #110 on: May 18, 2007, 09:20:10 AM »

Quote from: "Kimmy53"
Good morning everyone!  Working and Lurking as usual... I hope to free up some time later to tend to monkey business.

TGIF!!!!!!!!

Hotshot - priceless!!!!

I feel for that poor young woman that decided to have a few drinks with that rich freak!
adoronron
Scared Monkey

« Reply #111 on: May 18, 2007, 09:20:14 AM »

TGIF!!!!!!!!

Hotshot - priceless!!!!

Joe T, answer the phone. Phil Spector is trying to get in touch with you. Smile
Tiger
Monkey Junky

« Reply #112 on: May 18, 2007, 09:20:58 AM »

klass,that is happening here.I hope all monkeys are well and up.Angie,great video.I will not do the Tootsie roll,ever
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #113 on: May 18, 2007, 09:25:20 AM »

Quote from: "Hotshot"
UPDATE

Julia Renfro has been seen.  Security guards at the Wyndham Hotel have released video of Julia Renfro and an unnamed male companion in the hotel downstairs lobby in front of the jewelry store.  The video has been reviewed by Julia’s mother and She claims that it is not her daughter in the video accompanying the blue eyed Dutch boy.

Rumors have it that Julia has been staying at the Holiday Inn before she disappeared.  Key cards have determined that her hotel room was entered at 3:AM the morning before her disappearance.

Video at the Holiday Inn also confirms sightings of Julia and  three men drinking at the Holiday Inn Lobby Bar earlier in the day.  One man is well known as a drug dealer hanging out primarily in the Hotel District selling drugs to tourist and sleeping outside in the
 outside in the hotel bushes by Julia‘s room..  Officials do indeed confirm that the homeless drug dealer does sleep in the bushes at the Holiday Inn but found no reason to remove the drug dealer who was soliciting drugs to minors.  Julia’s friends confirm that Julia was stating to tourists from America that she had a house on Aruba BUT was there as a tourist.

Employees at a gas station station between downtown Oranjestad and the Hotel District claim to have seen Julia in their store.  Video of that sighting is being reviewed by authorities.

Crack Houses in Oranjestad are being searched.  “Crack Houses and Bordellos anywhere near the Hotel District or Noord will not be searched since there is no need,“ stating Aruban Head of Police.  Authorities believe Julia will show up in a few days after a drug binge and have told Julia’s mom to go get a beer at Carlos and Charlie’s but to watch her drink.  Julia’s mother also reports she was asked by leading police authorities, “How much money do you have?”  In response to the rude question of money the attending police officials began counting their own money.  A bid ensued and Julia’s mom left with the highest bidder.

Julia’s virginity and innocence is not in question.  Julia’s family has asked that this not be a factor in Julia’s disappearance.

Satire only

Nothing to fear.  Old Sidalee is just unhappy it was not both she and Glenda who were kidnapped by a gang of those pink things that run through the backwoods drugging women, who then conduct a pleasure-filled game of S&M with previously "loved" women too long in the teeth to be considered "victims."

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #114 on: May 18, 2007, 09:32:09 AM »

Good morning, all.  Been attempting to translate again...

Here's the article from today's Diario about yesterday's suicide.  
http://www.diario-aruba.com/2007/5/18/

My personal interpretation is that there was one bullet to the face but the body was in an 'odd' position causing some suspicion.  Sounds like two men, one age 38, one age 36 from company in Spain doing contract work on this hotel - one of them is now dead.

Contractor Spano of Hotel River Will Owing to Throw His Self Kill

Oranjestad - Yesterday afternoon authority owing to achieve it confronts cu one another case for it investigates.  The case have of to have at Bubali in one apartment will owing to come descubri one man cu not was give sign of life.

Is so after of afternoon owing to enter report at police cu at Bubali 123-k owing to descubri something horible.  Seems, according to report, cu doe person cu apparently will is it knows the victima hour owing to arrive at the cas owing to come descubri they colleague cu not was give without sign of life.  

The victima will was injury at face.  At once owing to place authority at height of the case.  All authority cu will have something of to have cu the case owing to wordo poni at height for present at once.  Police owing to close one part for so it avoids cualkier person cu not have nothing of to have of arrive close.  Recherche and also department tecnico owing to present all the time for cuminza cu they investigation deep.

Doctor Alvarez owing to present and owing to it states dead of he.  Alaves authority owing to achieve is prudent also for it solicits it is present at of one patologo at Bubali 123F for her more also have one view and it reviews the curpa without life of he spanish.

Police officer spokesman Sr Comenecia the la give of it knows more late at representantenan of press cu was at the place cu in careda of 12'or of afternoon police owing to receive the report lamentable here.  The police cu owing to present owing to come descubri the curpa of the victima in one position odd as is arise certain suspicion.

Will is deal of one man of 36 year cu will is work n'e project so calling "River", is two of his companero.  For motibo, according spokesman, cu family of the victima not owing to wordo it notifies of the case lamentable here, they not can owing to give his identity.  

But all the time Adpatres owing to it transports the cadaver for mortuario and today patologo will efecta autopsy for it determines dead of he naci at come across Spain calling Jose Augustin Rodriquez of 38 year. At life the was work at the construcion of hotel "River".

Possibly - but autopsy will have cu it determines this - will have strong indication cu the victima will owing to it commits suicide.  The will owing to throw his self in cabez.

As all cos will is it indicates the victima have one injury of bullets, but police does not or not can confirma this debi at the investigation walking and autopsy have cu determine this course of today.

One Happy Island.

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #115 on: May 18, 2007, 09:33:52 AM »

TGIF!!!!!!!!

Hotshot - priceless!!!!

I think we have found the perfect partner for Island Temptations, Ronchi and Julia.

BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #116 on: May 18, 2007, 09:33:58 AM »

Hi monkeys.

Everytime I see a picture of Phil Spector ( Shocked ), I remember that old song from 1965 by Paul Simon. Is anyone beside me old enough to remember this?  Laughing

I been Phil Spectored, resurrected.
I been Lou Adlered, Barry Sadlered.
Well, I paid all the dues I want to pay.
And I learned the truth from Lenny Bruce,
And all my wealth won't buy me health,
So I smoke a pint of tea a day.

I Stand With The Girl
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #117 on: May 18, 2007, 09:34:27 AM »

Quote from: "Easywriter"
Anything new going on today?  Maybe we should have a Name the Pink Thing contest!   Razz

Delicious Richard Cranium

msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #118 on: May 18, 2007, 09:46:53 AM »

Lifesong - I posted your post about the suicide (reported 05/18 in Diario) on the Murder & Crime thread. Thank you.

Why did they have to disappear her body?

Murder & Crime on  Aruba Summary - http://tinyurl.com/2lhukn

My usual avatar is an orchis simia (monkey orchid) plant.
msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #119 on: May 18, 2007, 09:52:28 AM »

A couple of interesting items in Amogoe.com today, 05/18/2007:

http://www.amigoe.com/english/

Harbour Industry APA demands an explanation  

ORANJESTAD -- Aruba Ports Authority ( APA ) demands an explanation from Royal Caribbean about the tender of Galataport in Istanbul that supposedly was fraudulently allotted to Royal Caribbean International by government officials in the favour of Royal Caribbean.  The deal with the cruise company was blown off in 2006, due to the fraud-investigation.    

The tender was supposedly manipulated, due to the warm ties that Sammy Ofer had with the Turkish Prime Minister Erdogan.  The Ofer-family is one of the three large shareholders in Royal Caribbean; the other two are founder Anders Wilhelmsen, and the Pritzker-family, shareholders of the Hyatt-hotel chain.  

Alfonso Boekhoudt, director of APA , wants Royal Caribbean to tell him exactly what had happened in Turkey and is the accusations are true.  He wants to wait with further conclusions until Royal Caribbean gives him an answer.

I thought the names in the above article might be interesting. The whole Royal Caribbean thing is part of the corruption Jossy has been claiming.  

Governor-cabinet takes attack seriously  

ORANJESTAD – The Cabinet of the Governor of Aruba has taken extra security measures after two female strangers jammed into the building last Friday, by pushing down an employee of the Representation of the Netherlands when she opened the door, and they took the key with them.  

“This is very badly and we take this matter very seriously”, said Harold Boersen, director of the Cabinet.   The two women were in the building for two minutes, before the alarm sounded and they ran away.  The images of the woman taken by the security system of the Cabinet were handed over to the detective.  A thorough investigation didn’t reveal any damages caused by this incident.  The lock of which the women had taken the key, was changed.  The women have only entered the public area of the Cabinet.  As a result of the incident, the Cabinet had consulted the superintended Peter de Witte.  Hopefully the police will soon identify the two female trespassers and take actions against them.  Security has meanwhile been increased and the entrance of the public has been tightened.

Why did they have to disappear her body?

Murder & Crime on  Aruba Summary - http://tinyurl.com/2lhukn

My usual avatar is an orchis simia (monkey orchid) plant.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.