April 20, 2024, 01:54:15 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #623 5/17 - 5/19/2007  (Read 136046 times)
Tiger
Monkey Junky

« Reply #140 on: May 18, 2007, 11:35:53 AM »

Was that you at PC,I did help a woman with dark hair,slender a few years back,oh my.I name the pink a trojan horse ,funny on the outside,but deadly on the inside
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #141 on: May 18, 2007, 11:46:05 AM »

Tiger, no I have blond hair but it could have been me and thank you for doing the right thing and honoring women in such a way.  It is very heartwarming to know there are still "real men" out there who are humanitarian and know that chivalry is not dead.  That compared to the sporter and his PIMP friends speaks volumes about where we have been, where we are and where we are headed as a society.  Once again, I thank you for caring for "our ladies."

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #142 on: May 18, 2007, 11:47:39 AM »

Quote from: "Tiger"
Was that you at PC,I did help a woman with dark hair,slender a few years back,oh my.I name the pink a trojan horse ,funny on the outside,but deadly on the inside

Very Happy That came to my mind, too.  Tyler's Richard Cranium is also fitting...met a few in my lifetime.  Laughing

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #143 on: May 18, 2007, 11:52:47 AM »

Morning NJMom, are you working and lurking?

I just wanted everyone to know who might have read the following, that it was not I who did this.   I was upset about my TV and cable, but not to this point.  My TV is working fine now. Argh, about the cable and if I had been on this man's jury, I would not have been lenient juror, because it is definitely not the cable guy's fault, but the state of our nation that things are too complicated nowadays and headed in the direction of the have's and the have-not's and a quickly eroding middle class.

http://nwi.com/articles/2007/05/18/news/top_news/doc137d5206b9afdedd862572de00809d87.txt

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #144 on: May 18, 2007, 12:13:45 PM »

Quote from: "Tylergal"
Morning NJMom, are you working and lurking?

I just wanted everyone to know who might have read the following, that it was not I who did this.   I was upset about my TV and cable, but not to this point.  My TV is working fine now. Argh, about the cable and if I had been on this man's jury, I would not have been lenient juror, because it is definitely not the cable guy's fault, but the state of our nation that things are too complicated nowadays and headed in the direction of the have's and the have-not's and a quickly eroding middle class.

http://nwi.com/articles/2007/05/18/news/top_news/doc137d5206b9afdedd862572de00809d87.txt

That's a horrible story, Tylergal.  

I'm not employed any longer, unfortunately, so I'm a homemaker checking in.  The computer is shared, therefore I may be lurking or may be waiting for the opportunity to read and catch up....

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #145 on: May 18, 2007, 12:15:11 PM »

Well, I bet you work just as much unemployed as you did employed.  I know that gig.  Been there, done that and sharing the computer - ugh.  I know how that is also.

Have a nice day, Monks.  Give me a call if Kermit comes back with any goodies. Wink

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #146 on: May 18, 2007, 12:20:18 PM »

Anna, how are you and the pups this morning?  I am so sorry about all that you have had to go through with the deaths of such sweet little things and then that awful bite.  You are a trooper.  

Have a good Friday as well.  

For the ones who were not here last night, please go back and read the previous thread.  There is good information contained there in the last 10-15 pages.

We are all doing wonderfully this gorgeous day today, Tyler, thanks for asking.  It is actually cool with a nice breeze and the sun is shining, just perfect weather.  Maybe this is our Spring just a bit late.

We must have done everything right on the bite as it is fine today, looks so much worse than it feels, haha.  That's how not to break up a fight and of course I know better, just acted before the brain was in gear.

Yes, reading back is always a good idea and often answers the question.  I have started a new way to keep my place.  I go to the top and click Page and send myself an email with a link to the last page I read.  I used to write it down but this is easier and the place I left off is in my Inbox email.

I did expect some news today, however.  Well, it is still morning here so who knows, we may get it yet!

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #147 on: May 18, 2007, 12:24:26 PM »

STILL Laughing

Also JR Dutch Atty MIA

Also Medleyrelay has been uncharacteristically quiet since her excitement after receiving a copy of Joran's book:

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #148 on: May 18, 2007, 12:26:45 PM »

I wonder how long it will take her to figure out it is in Dutch and she can't really read it?

Very Happy

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #149 on: May 18, 2007, 12:28:35 PM »

Quote from: "Anna"
I wonder how long it will take her to figure out it is in Dutch and she can't really read it?

Very Happy

Laughing  Laughing

Also, Medley is now a moderator at Scrux but hasn't posted there either.  She did post the other day when questioned why she wasn't posting.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #150 on: May 18, 2007, 12:32:00 PM »

Well, perhaps Ramm will have another chapter summarized for us if nothing else.

I do think Jossy has extra coverage going as his paper always seems first at the scene of the latest Arubicide or automotive carnage.

My, it is a strange thing for all these people just working there to commit suicide for one would think if they were so unhappy, they would at least try going home first.

One Prozac Island might be a better name for it.

Later, taters!

PERSONA NON GRATA

Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #151 on: May 18, 2007, 12:38:50 PM »

Very Happy

Anna, you always give me reason to smile. Laughing   She needs to read the Bill of Rights before they come for her about that little postal violation.

Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #152 on: May 18, 2007, 12:40:32 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"

Very Happy

Laughing  Laughing

Also, Medley is now a moderator at Scrux but hasn't posted there either.  She did post the other day when questioned why she wasn't posting.

They think if they lay low now they are not libel for their past activities.  Toot toot.  There were authorities on them long, long ago.  Too late to wipe out the past now.  It was copied and downloaded by authorities in Alabama, Florida and higher places.

Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #153 on: May 18, 2007, 12:48:13 PM »

Klaas, what happened to Shizaru?  Still at Scrux?

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #154 on: May 18, 2007, 12:50:52 PM »

Yep he's there.  I thought he was taking some time off from the board and that's why he made Medley and Rohn moderators, but he's back.  Medley hasn't posted there since May 9th.
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #155 on: May 18, 2007, 01:04:30 PM »

Very Happy

She can read?   Shocked

Our deeds are seeds and by them, we plant the world we will walk through tomorrow
greeneyedlady
Monkey Junky

« Reply #156 on: May 18, 2007, 01:05:04 PM »

Yep he's there.  I thought he was taking some time off from the board and that's why he made Medley and Rohn moderators, but he's back.  Medley hasn't posted there since May 9th.

Isn't Shizaru going by Jon there and BFN now too?

"No man has a good enough memory to make a successful liar" Abraham Lincoln
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #157 on: May 18, 2007, 01:05:33 PM »

Quote from: "LilPuma"

Very Happy

She can read?   Shocked

I understand she can even write, although like her comrade, Julia, might not contain a lot of fact.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #158 on: May 18, 2007, 01:06:15 PM »

Quote from: "greeneyedlady"

Isn't Shizaru going by Jon there and BFN now too?

Yes
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #159 on: May 18, 2007, 01:06:19 PM »

Maybe she ran out of something to say.

We can hope.  I don't know how many more of her "oh they're such lovely people" tirades I can chuckle through.

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.