April 20, 2024, 04:31:57 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #623 5/17 - 5/19/2007  (Read 136048 times)
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #20 on: May 17, 2007, 11:55:37 PM »

Robots,  you silly robot.  You quit posting, sit and wait to JUMP into the new thread.  No magic...... Wink

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #21 on: May 17, 2007, 11:56:37 PM »

Quote from: "Dihannah1"
I posted too late on last thread.  I want to give a special kudos to Kermit!  I am so glad you started posting here and shedding some more light onto the case and giving your expertise of what you know.  Nice to have some new insight!

Between you and Robots enthusiasm and confidence on the results of this case.  I feel a little better about it getting a good resolution!  Thanks!

there ya go  Very Happy

i always tell my kids,,, "i will never lead you down a road that i cant PULL  you out of"

hehehehhee

no seriously, i always tell them "i wont steer you wrong"

STAY off the ROLLER COASTER

it will make you dizzy  Cool

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #22 on: May 17, 2007, 11:57:33 PM »

Quote from: "robots"
I posted too late on last thread.  I want to give a special kudos to Kermit!  I am so glad you started posting here and shedding some more light onto the case and giving your expertise of what you know.  Nice to have some new insight!

Between you and Robots enthusiasm and confidence on the results of this case.  I feel a little better about it getting a good resolution!  Thanks!

there ya go  Very Happy

i always tell my kids,,, "i will never lead you down a road that i cant PULL  you out of"

hehehehhee

no seriously, i always tell them "i wont steer you wrong"

STAY off the ROLLER COASTER

it will make you dizzy  Cool

I AM holding you to that!  Very Happy  Wink

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #23 on: May 17, 2007, 11:58:20 PM »

So if Shango was a diversion where was he diverting to?  He clearly implicates Joran, Deepak and Satish.  Simian does this as well.  Diversion from what?  The cover up?  Shango says there was corruption all along.  Simian is the one that even hints that Natalee was found at some point.  I am really confused here...I suppose now that everyone has decided Shango is a diversion and means nothing we can all now stop talking about him.

Oh, well. Time for me to hug Nemo.  See you guys later.  Keep up the good work.
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #24 on: May 17, 2007, 11:58:55 PM »

Since San won't do it. I will be the naughty one then  Twisted Evil

AND  BTW  San.. FYI.. My belly still hurts from laughing so hard last night.
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #25 on: May 17, 2007, 11:59:06 PM »

Robots?  Give me an approximate date this will be resolved successfully?

BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #26 on: May 17, 2007, 11:59:07 PM »

Quote from: "Lala'sMom"
So if Shango was a diversion where was he diverting to?  He clearly implicates Joran, Deepak and Satish.  Simian does this as well.  Diversion from what?  The cover up?  Shango says there was corruption all along.  Simian is the one that even hints that Natalee was found at some point.  I am really confused here...I suppose now that everyone has decided Shango is a diversion and means nothing we can all now stop talking about him.

Night, Lala's. If it makes you feel any better, I always saw some truth in Shango as well.

I Stand With The Girl
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #27 on: May 17, 2007, 11:59:22 PM »

Robots,  you silly robot.  You quit posting, sit and wait to JUMP into the new thread.  No magic...... Wink

Shocked  Shocked  Shocked  Shocked  Shocked

ok, let me prove it to you

i will do some magic..ok

1. Pick a number between 2 and 9. It can be 2 or it can be 9, or any number in between.

2. Take the number that you've chosen and multiply it by 9.

3. This should give you a two digit number. Take the two digits of the number and add them together. For example, if your number is 16, take the one and six and add them to make seven.

4. Take the resulting number and subtract 5 from it.

5. Take that number and correspond it to a letter in a alphabet. A =1, B=2, C=3, etc.

6. Take your letter, and think of a country that begins with that letter. For example, “B” might make you think of Brazil, “D” could be Denmark or “F” could be France.

7. Take the second letter in the name of that country and think of an animal. For example, “P” may make you think of a Penguin and “Z” may make you think of Zebra.

8. Do you now have a country and animal?

9. Hold that thought in your mind while I concentrate.

- A Horse's Tale
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #28 on: May 17, 2007, 11:59:51 PM »

Quote from: "BTgirl"

Night, Lala's. If it makes you feel any better, I always saw some truth in Shango as well.

Night Lala's, sweet dreams!

robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #29 on: May 18, 2007, 12:00:18 AM »

Robots?  Give me an approximate date this will be resolved successfully?

arrest

conviction

trial

?

- A Horse's Tale
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #30 on: May 18, 2007, 12:00:54 AM »

I didn’t know that there were elephants in Denmark

- A Horse's Tale
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #31 on: May 18, 2007, 12:01:48 AM »

Lalas.. I am confused too?  Embarassed  Dont stop your Shango Tangos!
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #32 on: May 18, 2007, 12:02:05 AM »

i will do some magic..ok

1. Pick a number between 2 and 9. It can be 2 or it can be 9, or any number in between.

3. This should give you a two digit number. Take the two digits of the number and add them together. For example, if your number is 16, take the one and six and add them to make seven.

5. Take that number and correspond it to a letter in a alphabet. A =1, B=2, C=3, etc.

6. Take your letter, and think of a country that begins with that letter. For example, “B” might make you think of Brazil, “D” could be Denmark or “F” could be France.

7. Take the second letter in the name of that country and think of an animal. For example, “P” may make you think of a Penguin and “Z” may make you think of Zebra.

LOL, that is way too much work for my tired brain tonight.  I would have to actually write stuff down.... Laughing   YOU are silly!

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #33 on: May 18, 2007, 12:02:40 AM »

Laughing  Laughing
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #34 on: May 18, 2007, 12:02:56 AM »

Robots can do magic!!!!!  Shocked  Shocked

I Stand With The Girl
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #35 on: May 18, 2007, 12:02:57 AM »

Quote from: "Angiex911dsptchr"
Since San won't do it. I will be the naughty one then  Twisted Evil

AND  BTW  San.. FYI.. My belly still hurts from laughing so hard last night.

On with the Richard Cranium trio....

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #36 on: May 18, 2007, 12:03:34 AM »

i will do some magic..ok

LOL, that is way too much work for my tired brain tonight.  I would have to actually write stuff down.... Laughing   YOU are silly!

ROFL

silly

not me

give the dutch some time ...........

then you can go to... www.ROBOTSwasRIGHT.com

Cool

- A Horse's Tale
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #37 on: May 18, 2007, 12:04:04 AM »

I can't see us giving up on Shango - even WHEN the case is solved we can still work on fitting the clues into the facts.  Wink

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #38 on: May 18, 2007, 12:04:31 AM »

Quote from: "BTgirl"

Robots can do magic!!!!!  Shocked  Shocked

i have a magic robotic brain and heart

sometimes  Twisted Evil

- A Horse's Tale
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #39 on: May 18, 2007, 12:04:40 AM »

Sorry guys,  I never understood them anyways (not smart enough).  It is easier for ME to think of them as a diversion, but that doesn't make it so.  It just makes more sense to me.   But that's just lil' ol' me.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.