April 19, 2024, 03:02:20 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #623 5/17 - 5/19/2007  (Read 136025 times)
igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #300 on: May 18, 2007, 05:53:01 PM »

Prosecution Update? Most likely...

1) Nothing

2) Joran arrested
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #301 on: May 18, 2007, 05:53:10 PM »

Quote from: "Spock"
Quote from: "Lifesong"
Quote from: "robots"
"I was called at 4AM to pick them up" ----------PAULUS

I still think THEM was Joran and Freddy.  Paulus was waiting for the call. Natalee was already hidden in the first place they put her.  That's why Freddy 'spent the night'.  IMO

That makes sense, J & F, did the telephone intercept say "them" at 4 am too?

yep Cool

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #302 on: May 18, 2007, 05:53:48 PM »

Quote from: "Peaches"
Quote from: "klaasend"
Quote from: "Easywriter"
Well, I have not heard from my man in Aruba this afternoon, so maybe he is at a press conference........

This is what I figured happened.  MF got word that the prosecutor was going to announce an update but didn't know exactly when.  MF posts at FOB that there will be an announcement in a bit.  Right now all the reporters are probably down by the prosecutor's office waiting for the announcement.

So when is the siesta over?

Are they waiting for the maximum amount of people out front before they make their announcement?

Are they waiting for their loyal posters to finish their commute and hop online at home?

They are waiting for Jacobs to finish his frosted flakes so they can arrest him.
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #303 on: May 18, 2007, 05:54:01 PM »

Quote from: "Frijole"
Quote from: "sharon"

Do you speak Spanish Frijole? Or just what you picked up living down here? For me -- it's just what I've picked up living here Laughing

Yes.  I majored in Intl. Marketing and Spanish - travelled internationally for about 15 yrs.  

Certainly was handy to know it when I lived down there... especially when dealing with contractors working in my home.  LOL

Darn, I could have used you when I was redoing three bathrooms with tile and granite and three Hispanic tilers.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #304 on: May 18, 2007, 05:54:36 PM »

So between pc anywhere and IMs from the cellphone, one could appear to be anywhere?  Right?

What is VOIP?? Does it fit in here somewhere?

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #305 on: May 18, 2007, 05:54:40 PM »

Quote from: "igsigs"
Prosecution Update? Most likely...

1) Nothing

2) Joran arrested

I'll be happy with #2  Laughing
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #306 on: May 18, 2007, 05:54:59 PM »

Quote from: "Lifesong"
"I was called at 4AM to pick them up" ----------PAULUS

I still think THEM was Joran and Freddy.  Paulus was waiting for the call. Natalee was already hidden in the first place they put her.  That's why Freddy 'spent the night'.  IMO

That makes sense, J & F, did the telephone intercept say "them" at 4 am too?

yep Cool

i think  Cool

- A Horse's Tale
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #307 on: May 18, 2007, 05:56:22 PM »

Quote from: "Easywriter"
Well, I have not heard from my man in Aruba this afternoon, so maybe he is at a press conference........

This is what I figured happened.  MF got word that the prosecutor was going to announce an update but didn't know exactly when.  MF posts at FOB that there will be an announcement in a bit.  Right now all the reporters are probably down by the prosecutor's office waiting for the announcement.

So when is the siesta over?

Are they waiting for the maximum amount of people out front before they make their announcement?

Are they waiting for their loyal posters to finish their commute and hop online at home?

What she said.

Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #308 on: May 18, 2007, 05:56:53 PM »

So between pc anywhere and IMs from the cellphone, one could appear to be anywhere?  Right?

What is VOIP?? Does it fit in here somewhere?

I think so.

Frijole
Monkey Junky

« Reply #309 on: May 18, 2007, 05:57:40 PM »

Quote from: "Tylergal"

Darn, I could have used you when I was redoing three bathrooms with tile and granite and three Hispanic tilers.

LOL... I know the feeling.

Apurate means "hurry up"

No means "no"

That ought to get you going!   Laughing
OK, now I'm really out of here and headed home....
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #310 on: May 18, 2007, 05:57:42 PM »

voice over internet

- A Horse's Tale
igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #311 on: May 18, 2007, 05:59:09 PM »

JQK was unusually positive last week and said he expected something to happen shortly. If this PROS update even happens i would be surprised if they close the case, release J2K from suspect status, or the like.
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #312 on: May 18, 2007, 06:00:11 PM »

voice over internet

That's the part I was sure about.   Cool   How does it work?  If you are making a call VOIP, how does it appear on a network?  As message traffic or what?  Can you tap a call via VOIP?  

Or does this not matter?

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
Spock
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #313 on: May 18, 2007, 06:00:38 PM »

Telephone intercept said Joran and Natalee:

According to dugo, this is the translation of a piece of the actual court ruling which was posted by MF in Dutch:
"Paying attention to the deceitful declaration the son of Paulus, Johan A. P. van de Sloot (hereafter Joran), initially made about his last contact with the on May 30th missing Natalee Holloway the suspicion was not unreasonable that he made himself guilty towards her of behaviour that might be classified as murder, manslaughter or theft of freedom with death as result.

The possible involvement of Paulus in this could, at that time, be inferred from the the PVs of witness declarations in the file of which two suggest personal contact between Paulus and Natalee Holloway in the night of her disappearance and a wiretap report (which are shown by the temporary attorney general in end note 1 of the note handed over at session of the court).

The wiretap report and his declaration that he picked up Joran and Natalee at McDonalds Palm Beach and brought them to Holiday Inn were clearly seen by the prosecution office - and could have been seen so according to judgment of the court - as an indication of involvement of Paulus in the disappearance of Natalee Holloway."
http://www.refugeesunleashed.net/viewtopic.php?p=375164#375164

This must have been alibi #...notice he said brought to the HI.

In My Opinion
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #314 on: May 18, 2007, 06:02:12 PM »

Telephone intercept said Joran and Natalee:

According to dugo, this is the translation of a piece of the actual court ruling which was posted by MF in Dutch:
"Paying attention to the deceitful declaration the son of Paulus, Johan A. P. van de Sloot (hereafter Joran), initially made about his last contact with the on May 30th missing Natalee Holloway the suspicion was not unreasonable that he made himself guilty towards her of behaviour that might be classified as murder, manslaughter or theft of freedom with death as result.

The possible involvement of Paulus in this could, at that time, be inferred from the the PVs of witness declarations in the file of which two suggest personal contact between Paulus and Natalee Holloway in the night of her disappearance and a wiretap report (which are shown by the temporary attorney general in end note 1 of the note handed over at session of the court).

The wiretap report and his declaration that he picked up Joran and Natalee at McDonalds Palm Beach and brought them to Holiday Inn were clearly seen by the prosecution office - and could have been seen so according to judgment of the court - as an indication of involvement of Paulus in the disappearance of Natalee Holloway."
http://www.refugeesunleashed.net/viewtopic.php?p=375164#375164

This must have been alibi #...notice he said brought to the HI.

slooooooooooooooooooooooot LIE #486

- A Horse's Tale
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #315 on: May 18, 2007, 06:02:53 PM »

JQK was unusually positive last week and said he expected something to happen shortly. If this PROS update even happens i would be surprised if they close the case, release J2K from suspect status, or the like.

I agree
Spock
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #316 on: May 18, 2007, 06:04:31 PM »

I agree

"The investigation is now at a critical stage"

In My Opinion
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #317 on: May 18, 2007, 06:05:16 PM »

SLoots going down  Cool

- A Horse's Tale
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #318 on: May 18, 2007, 06:05:40 PM »

SLoots going down  Cool

robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #319 on: May 18, 2007, 06:06:31 PM »

SLoots going down  Cool

Laughing
MY GOODNESS  Cool

- A Horse's Tale
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.