April 20, 2024, 06:10:44 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #623 5/17 - 5/19/2007  (Read 136050 times)
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #420 on: May 18, 2007, 07:16:01 PM »

Quote from: "oldfart"
Well Monkeys ... I think they got us (hoping for news)
I'm having one of those odd days.... Does or did Renfro   work for Bon Dia ??

Just wondering cause I can not find her name here  Embarassed http://www.cspnv.com/pages/staffypersonal.htm

No, we went down that road the other day, OF.  That's what I thought too.  It's Aruba Today.  Same kinda trash.

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #421 on: May 18, 2007, 07:18:36 PM »

MF is back.  This might get interesting yet.
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #422 on: May 18, 2007, 07:19:29 PM »

Quote from: "Tylergal"
BT, if you are still here -- please remind me in fall and I will send you some seeds.  I have plenty every year for me and the birds.  Also, little tip of the day about seedlings -- when they get settled in the ground, water them with one 325-mg aspirin dissolved in 5 gallons of water.

Thanks, Tyler! I appreciate it!

I Stand With The Girl
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #423 on: May 18, 2007, 07:20:42 PM »

Just wondering cause I can not find her name here  Embarassed http://www.cspnv.com/pages/staffypersonal.htm

No, Renfro works for ArubaToday, not Bondia.  Remember, Renfro only speaks and writes English so she wouldn't be much help to a publication in Pap, except for photos maybe.
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #424 on: May 18, 2007, 07:21:04 PM »

Quote from: "Easywriter"
Quote from: "klaasend"
Did Joran's book put Ramm into a deep sleep? lol  He hasn't come up with another chapter in a while now.

Dugo hasn't translated any more either.

No word from "the man"?

Sad   No. We haven't heard anything about that. But, if they do, we'll get the press release like everyone else.

As slow as the Dutch are, you have to wonder how they ever got that first apple pie out of the oven.

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
IndyDan
Monkey Junky

« Reply #425 on: May 18, 2007, 07:21:32 PM »

Appears MF jerked our chain pretty good, maybe that's what we get for obsessing about how often or when last the Sloot disciples post on their hate blog.
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #426 on: May 18, 2007, 07:23:19 PM »

Quote from: "Peaches"

No, we went down that road the other day, OF.  That's what I thought too.  It's Aruba Today.  Same kinda trash.

Thanks Peaches

Tito is the one at Bon Dia....

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #427 on: May 18, 2007, 07:25:18 PM »

If MF is in the Netherlands right now like his location says at FOB, could he be talking about a statement from the Prosecutor's office in the NL?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #428 on: May 18, 2007, 07:26:30 PM »

MF just posted this:

In a recent interview with Vivan v/d Biezen, she told the reporter the following. The case contrary to what some have said, was never closed, it is far from a cold case and even it was not in the media the last months, the investigation has continued as normal.

Las year in August the Minister of Justice of Aruba requested the support of the KLPD in the case in the Netherlands. Since then they sent all the documentations and other important pieces of the investigation and in March of this year they came back with some conclussions and working plan for the ALE.

She will not disclose the conclussion and the tactics of the part of the investigation. One suggestion they came up with is that certain aspects of the case, must be investigated further, like we saw happened recently.

She also reminded that what happened at the Kalpoe's home is totally according to the law, no rights were violated. The prosecutor's office's main goal is to investigate what happened in this case, no matter some criticism of some that might see a negative effect if the case is drawn back into the spotlight.

The prosecutor's office has a obligation with the family, who does not know what happened to a member of them and to the suspects who also want to know what is going to happen with them (status).

On the question if the mother will be called to be interviewed in the case, she will not comment on that information.
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #429 on: May 18, 2007, 07:27:05 PM »

If MF is in the Netherlands right now like his location says at FOB, could he be talking about a statement from the Prosecutor's office in the NL?

If he's in the Netherlands, wouldn't it have been about 10:00 pm there when he said the announcement would be made in a bit?

I Stand With The Girl
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #430 on: May 18, 2007, 07:27:39 PM »

You know how we were wondering if when Renfro gave out that bogus information last weekend, if it was an intentional leak of false information to see where the leak was?

Could this be the same with MF?   Laughing

Maybe they knocked down nine when they rolled for Renfro and they're going back to pick up the spare.

Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #431 on: May 18, 2007, 07:28:13 PM »

I'm just not sure about the person.  I thought he was posting at my blog claiming to be in Aruba, but that didn't match with the stats.  No way to be sure of that, but the writing style and general dislike for Jossy Mansur sure seemd to match.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #432 on: May 18, 2007, 07:29:07 PM »

big whoop!!! Skeeters style!!! Very Happy

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #433 on: May 18, 2007, 07:29:34 PM »

MF just posted this:

In a recent interview with Vivan v/d Biezen, she told the reporter the following. The case contrary to what some have said, was never closed, it is far from a cold case and even it was not in the media the last months, the investigation has continued as normal.

Las year in August the Minister of Justice of Aruba requested the support of the KLPD in the case in the Netherlands. Since then they sent all the documentations and other important pieces of the investigation and in March of this year they came back with some conclussions and working plan for the ALE.

She will not disclose the conclussion and the tactics of the part of the investigation. One suggestion they came up with is that certain aspects of the case, must be investigated further, like we saw happened recently.

She also reminded that what happened at the Kalpoe's home is totally according to the law, no rights were violated. The prosecutor's office's main goal is to investigate what happened in this case, no matter some criticism of some that might see a negative effect if the case is drawn back into the spotlight.

The prosecutor's office has a obligation with the family, who does not know what happened to a member of them and to the suspects who also want to know what is going to happen with them (status).

On the question if the mother will be called to be interviewed in the case, she will not comment on that information.

Assume she's talking about Anita.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #434 on: May 18, 2007, 07:30:47 PM »

Quote from: "Dayhiker"
MF just posted this:

Assume she's talking about Anita.

Yep, I'm assuming Anita as well.  Remember the rumor about Anita's friends including Renfro.  Probably that rumor is going around in Aruba.
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #435 on: May 18, 2007, 07:31:14 PM »

Las year in August the Minister of Justice of Aruba requested the support of the KLPD in the case in the Netherlands
I thought they had asked for that in 2005 ... must have been a mistake made by the media outlets and NO one bothered to correct it.. Evil or Very Mad

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #436 on: May 18, 2007, 07:31:25 PM »

MF just posted this:

\

Mother?  Anita?

evening folks..
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #437 on: May 18, 2007, 07:31:49 PM »

Quote from: "Rob"
big whoop!!! Skeeters style!!! Very Happy

Rob, that looked like a repeat with a little morsel of lagniappe thrown in at the end.

Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #438 on: May 18, 2007, 07:32:12 PM »

Does he source the interview?  Dutch, or Aruban?
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #439 on: May 18, 2007, 07:32:33 PM »

Quote from: "Angiex911dsptchr"
MF just posted this:

\

Mother?  Anita?

evening folks..

How do Ange?  Wink

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.