April 19, 2024, 12:37:59 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #623 5/17 - 5/19/2007  (Read 136034 times)
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #480 on: May 18, 2007, 07:49:40 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Quote from: "Dayhiker"
Quote from: "Rob"
Angie, they know damm well what happened... and the monkey hits the button.. cover up complete... sorry to be such a pessimist... but the writing is on the wall if this is new info!

It's not new info, it's MF patched together BS.  Don't be so pessimistic.

In fact, the only thing of any substance, and minute at that, was their justification for searching the Kalpoe house.

And I believe that information was already said earlier this week.

This might be characterized as a "pooplet."

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #481 on: May 18, 2007, 07:50:03 PM »

Quote from: "BTgirl"
Quote from: "Easywriter"
It does kind of read like old news intended to combat the recent "rumor" that has been floating around.  Putting pressure on Anita might make Joran squirm a little.  Maybe..... nah

Well, it might. After all, Anita is probably the only person who still thinks Joran is a delicious sporter.

Didn't you forget Greta   Rolling Eyes

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #482 on: May 18, 2007, 07:50:06 PM »

It does kind of read like old news intended to combat the recent "rumor" that has been floating around.  Putting pressure on Anita might make Joran squirm a little.  Maybe..... nah

This says they have been getting some flack for being on the island. I wonder if this is a local thang.

The prosecutor's office's main goal is to investigate what happened in this case, no matter some criticism of some that might see a negative effect if the case is drawn back into the spotlight.

A few months ago it came all the way from the top that no one should attempt to keep the case in the public eye.  I'm sure those same people feel that way, but it is out of their hands now.
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #483 on: May 18, 2007, 07:50:16 PM »

Quote from: "Rob"
Angie, they know damm well what happened... and the monkey hits the button.. cover up complete... sorry to be such a pessimist... but the writing is on the wall if this is new info!

It's not new info, it's MF patched together BS.  Don't be so pessimistic.

Evil or Very Mad  MF needs bitchslapped

greeneyedlady
Monkey Junky

« Reply #484 on: May 18, 2007, 07:50:52 PM »

Quote from: "greeneyedlady"
There may be more to this than what MF posted..I think he/she posts just what they want us to know. Evil or Very Mad

That's true also.  But...Jossy didn't know of any news today from the Prosecutor's office.  All of the press would have been notified if the prosecutor was issuing a statement today.  I think MF got some bad info that there was going to be a statement and when it didn't happen he/she slapped that together.

Probably,but I get the feeling something is going on.Strange that there hasn't been any more gloating news on the blogs about Joran's interviews and sales of his book.

"No man has a good enough memory to make a successful liar" Abraham Lincoln
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #485 on: May 18, 2007, 07:51:34 PM »

Quote from: "robots"
Quote from: "Spock"
Quote from: "igsigs"
The case contrary to what some have said, was never closed, it is far from a cold case...

Arrow  Far from a cold case

Notice, everything that was said was a "double negative", that is not the same as a "positive". This is a way of saying nothing, by giving both sides a part of what they want. I think the coverup continues.  Mad

dont forget it was TRANSLATED

thats why it sounds like that  Wink

That's absolutely correct.  Euro really translates different than our language.    I love the adjectives following the noun instead of preceding it the most.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #486 on: May 18, 2007, 07:52:04 PM »

There may be more to this than what MF posted..I think he/she posts just what they want us to know. Evil or Very Mad

That's true also.  But...Jossy didn't know of any news today from the Prosecutor's office.  All of the press would have been notified if the prosecutor was issuing a statement today.  I think MF got some bad info that there was going to be a statement and when it didn't happen he/she slapped that together.

Probably,but I get the feeling something is going on.Strange that there hasn't been any more gloating news on the blogs about Joran's interviews and sales of his book.

Yep, Joran hasn't done any book interviews since the search at the VDS property.  That according to some Dutch front page posters.  They haven't seen anything.
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #487 on: May 18, 2007, 07:52:52 PM »

OF, you are on a roll today. Laughing   You know how to push my buttons and my disdain for Greta.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #488 on: May 18, 2007, 07:54:09 PM »

Quote from: "Tylergal"
Quote from: "Spock"
The case contrary to what some have said, was never closed, it is far from a cold case...

Arrow  Far from a cold case

Notice, everything that was said was a "double negative", that is not the same as a "positive". This is a way of saying nothing, by giving both sides a part of what they want. I think the coverup continues.  Mad

dont forget it was TRANSLATED

thats why it sounds like that  Wink

That's absolutely correct.  Euro really translates different than our language.    I love the adjectives following the noun instead of preceding it the most.

Wink remind Spock that vulcans dont panic  Very Happy  Cool  Wink

robots dont panic either  Twisted Evil

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #489 on: May 18, 2007, 07:55:30 PM »

The would-be journalist baited his audience with a tease that implied an official statement.  He/she then stalled long enough to build anticipation.  The attempt faltered when the information was finally posted, revealing an amateurish attempt to piece together old news and make it new again.
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #490 on: May 18, 2007, 07:56:13 PM »

Well Monkeys  I'm out of here..
this part of the stuff from MF  just really bothers me
the investigation has continued as normal

A year+ to ask for help is not normal... Cover up has been normal in this case

JMO

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #491 on: May 18, 2007, 07:56:52 PM »

This says they have been getting some flack for being on the island. I wonder if this is a local thang.

The prosecutor's office's main goal is to investigate what happened in this case, no matter some criticism of some that might see a negative effect if the case is drawn back into the spotlight.

A few months ago it came all the way from the top that no one should attempt to keep the case in the public eye.  I'm sure those same people feel that way, but it is out of their hands now.

Righto Easy. Am sure this comes much to the chagrin of some, those who thought it would just go away.

Notice the total silence of one Nelson Oduber since this whole Dutch thing was announced?

robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #492 on: May 18, 2007, 07:57:10 PM »

www.ROBOTSwasRIGHT.com

will be needed in 2-3 weeks  Cool

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #493 on: May 18, 2007, 08:00:28 PM »

The would-be journalist baited his audience with a tease that implied an official statement.  He/she then stalled long enough to build anticipation.  The attempt faltered when the information was finally posted, revealing an amateurish attempt to piece together old news and make it new again.

Quite the scoop huh? Had to double up on my Valium.

oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #494 on: May 18, 2007, 08:00:46 PM »

www.ROBOTSwasRIGHT.com

will be needed in 2-3 weeks  Cool

That leads me to a XXXX  Shocked   Dutch site

Rolling Eyes  Wink

SeeeYaaByeeeeeeeeeee

Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #495 on: May 18, 2007, 08:03:02 PM »

Righto Easy. Am sure this comes much to the chagrin of some, those who thought it would just go away.

Notice the total silence of one Nelson Oduber since this whole Dutch thing was announced?

Believe it or not, there are people in Aruba that would like to see this solved.  There is just a mountain of BS to climb before even getting close.
Spock
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #496 on: May 18, 2007, 08:03:54 PM »

I think so too. We will know for sure if no one else reports a "prosecutor's statement"

In My Opinion
igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #497 on: May 18, 2007, 08:04:28 PM »

"negative effect"

Amazing the small-mindedness that is necessary to see an open investigation or resolution as a negative. Not to mention the cruelty it displays towards Natalee's family. Something is very wrong on Aruba.
igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #498 on: May 18, 2007, 08:17:01 PM »

Prosecution Update? Most likely...

1) Nothing

Cool
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #499 on: May 18, 2007, 08:17:51 PM »

Prosecution Update? Most likely...

1) Nothing

Cool

Smarty pants  Laughing
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.