April 26, 2024, 10:27:24 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #623 5/17 - 5/19/2007  (Read 136119 times)
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #500 on: May 18, 2007, 08:17:56 PM »

So much for that "news."

Now, where in the world is Glenda?  lol
igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #501 on: May 18, 2007, 08:18:37 PM »

Laughing
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #502 on: May 18, 2007, 08:19:05 PM »

Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #503 on: May 18, 2007, 08:20:24 PM »

I peeked ths afternoon and was afraid to look when I first got home.
I like the word "pooplet ". Good one. I am taking that word. Ok ?
We are getting our chains yanked.
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #504 on: May 18, 2007, 08:21:02 PM »

LOL  Glad to see some folks are still here!  I thought everyone had gone to the SM super secrete hidey hole and forgot to tell me!   Cool
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #505 on: May 18, 2007, 08:22:03 PM »

So there was no new statement issued by the Office of the Prosecution?  MF is full of BS and a POS and so he just made one up???

The news was that last fall, KLPD was asked for assistance?

A little slow on the uptake there, aren't they?

Yes, the most troubling part is that about the investigation has been proceeding as NORMAL which means covering up for the real suspects and trying to implicate any and everybody else.

What a stupid thing to do but typical.  Maybe there is something yet in the works but it has not been released officially and MF jumped the gun just a bit on it and had to do a little CYA.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #506 on: May 18, 2007, 08:24:38 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"

My guess is having sex in the Porta Potty.  Would be such a typical local thing to do.

At least from what we have been told.

Rolling Eyes

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #507 on: May 18, 2007, 08:26:52 PM »

Quote from: "Easywriter"
LOL  Glad to see some folks are still here!  I thought everyone had gone to the SM super secrete hidey hole and forgot to tell me!   Cool

Nope, we don't have an super secret hidey places here  Laughing
Tiger
Monkey Junky

« Reply #508 on: May 18, 2007, 08:31:50 PM »

I bumped into a chum with a bottle of rum and ended drinking all night.I am a  Siberian Tiger,I like the cold.I had a thought,what if it was Val in the car,not freddy.that would explain a few things.I will drop jr's pace when I sober up and give her a good shake.My nightmare,anita dropping everything on arrest to make a statement.please no more talk of trots,my stomach isn't that strong tonight.I was having Chinese,and I had a Chinese,sorry
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #509 on: May 18, 2007, 08:32:13 PM »

Maybe Jossy will yet shed some light on the bogus news conference that never happened.

Off to get dinner.  Pulled pork BBQ or catfish, not sure which but will check back for more of these breathtaking news bulletins when I return.

Glad Dayhiker upped his valium for this, otherwise the weight of all this news might be overwhelming.  NOT!

Evil or Very Mad

Oh, and on the high number of suicides, etc. I would expect that for Joran before Deepak.  Think about it!  That would solve a number of problems that just Deepak being Arubicided would not such as how to get Joran to stop running his big yapper so much making everybody look like such fools they even stop posting.

Be back later if I don't fall asleep first.. . . . .

PERSONA NON GRATA

Tiger
Monkey Junky

« Reply #510 on: May 18, 2007, 08:32:41 PM »

sex in portapotty kinda crappy,confusious say
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #511 on: May 18, 2007, 08:33:16 PM »

Shocked Did I let the cat out of the bag???  lol

Fox News’ Weekend Live asked Jossy to be on their program tomorrow at 1:00 pm ET and he agreed.  I think they are calling it Déjà vu crimes.  Should be interesting.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #512 on: May 18, 2007, 08:33:23 PM »

Quote from: "Tiger"

ROFLMAO  Laughing
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #513 on: May 18, 2007, 08:34:26 PM »

Quote from: "Tiger"
Cool  Shocked  Rolling Eyes

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #514 on: May 18, 2007, 08:35:00 PM »

that's why we don't have PM's anymore Easy, too many hidey holes and I for one do not miss those  Laughing

I continue to stand with the girl.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #515 on: May 18, 2007, 08:36:16 PM »

Fox News’ Weekend Live asked Jossy to be on their program tomorrow at 1:00 pm ET and he agreed.  I think they are calling it Déjà vu crimes.  Should be interesting.

Back in the old days, pre me being a moderator, there used to be a hidden thread for the moderators/admins.  That went away back in October 2005.  There are no hidden threads or forums at SM.  All is open for all to read. I do not delete threads and only delete posts upon request of the poster or if it's a duplicate.  I rarely have to edit posts for language.  

What you see is what you get  Laughing
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #516 on: May 18, 2007, 08:39:04 PM »

Back in the old days, pre me being a moderator, there used to be a hidden thread for the moderators/admins.  That went away back in October 2005.  There are no hidden threads or forums at SM.  All is open for all to read. I do not delete threads and only delete posts upon request of the poster or if it's a duplicate.  I rarely have to edit posts for language.  

Wait let me make one this way you can edit it Laughing
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #517 on: May 18, 2007, 08:39:52 PM »

I thought Klaas was a guy back then  Embarassed but thought "Klaas" was so smart  Very Happy even before I knew about her pointy shoes  Laughing

I continue to stand with the girl.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #518 on: May 18, 2007, 08:40:48 PM »

Quote from: "nonesuche"
I thought Klaas was a guy back then  Embarassed but thought "Klaas" was so smart  Very Happy even before I knew about her pointy shoes  Laughing

You were wrong on both points, lol  Laughing
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #519 on: May 18, 2007, 08:41:44 PM »

I was kinda kidding, but some boards do have many levels of hidden threads.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.