April 23, 2024, 03:45:27 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #623 5/17 - 5/19/2007  (Read 136087 times)
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #520 on: May 18, 2007, 08:43:27 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Quote from: "nonesuche"
I thought Klaas was a guy back then  Embarassed but thought "Klaas" was so smart  Very Happy even before I knew about her pointy shoes  Laughing

You were wrong on both points, lol  Laughing

no way, only one  Razz  Laughing

I continue to stand with the girl.
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #521 on: May 18, 2007, 08:44:50 PM »

Easy is the resident SM poet too  Cool

Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #522 on: May 18, 2007, 08:46:20 PM »

If a Chinese couple have a blonde haired baby, what do they call it ?
Sum Ting Wong.
Sorry, it has to be the stress and Tiger's post about the crappy sex.
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #523 on: May 18, 2007, 08:48:41 PM »

I'm back  
O/T
Think I'll wait a bit for something to eat..

Did you know that you can deep fry a vinyl floor  Shocked (not that I was planning to eat one)

Yup... next kitchen much have tile/stone floor no matter how cold it gets in the winter.

I'm just thankful my Jump Back JACK  reflects have not slowed down as much as the rest has.

A full chicken breast does displace a good size amout of hot oil when dropped and make the floor Funky looking too Laughing

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #524 on: May 18, 2007, 08:48:43 PM »

Kat, can I assume you aren't blonde?

Laughing  Laughing

nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #525 on: May 18, 2007, 08:49:34 PM »

Quote from: "oldfart"
I'm back  
O/T

Did you know that you can deep fry a vinyl floor  Shocked (not that I was planning to eat one)

Yup... next kitchen much have tile/stone floor no matter how cold it gets in the winter.

I'm just thankful my Jump Back JACK  reflects have not slowed down as much as the rest has.

A full chicken breast does displace a good size amout of hot oil when dropped and make the floor Funky looking too Laughing

OF-

Poor you  Laughing

nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #526 on: May 18, 2007, 08:51:01 PM »

Klaas, did you see in the news that a gorilla broke loose in Amsterdam today?  Laughing no bikini though

oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #527 on: May 18, 2007, 08:51:20 PM »

I'm back  
O/T

OF-
Poor you  Laughing

Nope.. I'm fine ... it is the spot on the floor that looks  real bad Laughing

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
greeneyedlady
Monkey Junky

« Reply #528 on: May 18, 2007, 08:51:28 PM »

Quote from: "Kat_Gram"
Sum Ting Wong.

LOL..that's funny!

"No man has a good enough memory to make a successful liar" Abraham Lincoln
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #529 on: May 18, 2007, 08:57:57 PM »

I'm back  
O/T

Wood floors are warmer and  will not fry as quickly. Laughing

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #530 on: May 18, 2007, 08:58:27 PM »

Quote from: "greeneyedlady"
Sum Ting Wong.

LOL..that's funny!

Hey GEL, sorry to see you were getting hammered by some of the less intelligent troglodytes of this entire fiasco.
I feel your pain.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #531 on: May 18, 2007, 08:58:39 PM »

Klaas, did you see in the news that a gorilla broke loose in Amsterdam today?  Laughing no bikini though

oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #532 on: May 18, 2007, 08:59:17 PM »

nonesuche

Are you going to have any Father's Day cookie specials going ?

And do not let Anna or Robots know about  this  page

but I did see where you still have the Bug Cookies  Laughing

Tiger
Monkey Junky

« Reply #533 on: May 18, 2007, 09:00:58 PM »

I said crappy,not bad.I even am a member of the mile high club,but it was on a mnt side at 8800'.hehe keep cooking OF,and None keep up the good posts
Tiger
Monkey Junky

« Reply #534 on: May 18, 2007, 09:02:22 PM »

what do you name your child after portapotty sex,Johnny
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #535 on: May 18, 2007, 09:03:40 PM »

nonesuche

Are you going to have any Father's Day cookie specials going ?

And do not let Anna or Robots know about  this  page

but I did see where you still have the Bug Cookies  Laughing

we will but I need to send you a special deal  Wink

yes we do have bug cookies, ladybugs  Laughing

tonight I"m working on daughter's birthday cake, I'm doing a series of mini-cakes since I couldn't make up my mind which one to do !  Laughing

greeneyedlady
Monkey Junky

« Reply #536 on: May 18, 2007, 09:03:52 PM »

Quote from: "Rob"
Quote from: "greeneyedlady"
Sum Ting Wong.

LOL..that's funny!

Hey GEL, sorry to see you were getting hammered by some of the less intelligent troglodytes of this entire fiasco.
I feel your pain.

Thanks Rob,I can't say it doesn't hurt cause I am a softy by nature.I have grown a thicker skin since posting at RU and that helps.

Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #537 on: May 18, 2007, 09:05:57 PM »

When I was 18, I went away to school and had my very first apartment.  That place is a whole nother story, so I will skim over that quickly.  

One night I decided I wanted to make some homemade French fries.  I had never done it before, but I had been half-ass observant when my mother or grandmother did so.  They would always fill a cast iron skillet about half full with vegetable oil, put a long kitchen match in the oil and heat until the match would light and quickly extinguish in the liquid.  I was certain of this procedure, but I got the sequence a little out of kilter.

I filled the skillet with oil, let it heat until smoke was rising and then I threw a kitchen match into the pan.  Kaboom!  Flames were going to the ceiling and I was frantic!  Then my next half-ass memory kicked in and I remembered not to put water on that kind of fire.  I grabbed a 5 pound bag of flour and threw it at the range.  Kaboom!  I created another explosion that would make a grain elevator proud!

With wet towels and a whole lot of prayer I finally got the blaze under control before the whole place went up in blazes.  But, my roaches refused to come back for two weeks!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #538 on: May 18, 2007, 09:07:44 PM »

Quote from: "Easywriter"
When I was 18, I went away to school and had my very first apartment.  That place is a whole nother story, so I will skim over that quickly.  

One night I decided I wanted to make some homemade French fries.  I had never done it before, but I had been half-ass observant when my mother or grandmother did so.  They would always fill a cast iron skillet about half full with vegetable oil, put a long kitchen match in the oil and heat until the match would light and quickly extinguish in the liquid.  I was certain of this procedure, but I got the sequence a little out of kilter.

I filled the skillet with oil, let it heat until smoke was rising and then I threw a kitchen match into the pan.  Kaboom!  Flames were going to the ceiling and I was frantic!  Then my next half-ass memory kicked in and I remembered not to put water on that kind of fire.  I grabbed a 5 pound bag of flour and threw it at the range.  Kaboom!  I created another explosion that would make a grain elevator proud!

With wet towels and a whole lot of prayer I finally got the blaze under control before the whole place went up in blazes.  But, my roaches refused to come back for two weeks!

Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

My mom used to have so many grease fires my dad had metal kitchen cabinets put in, lol  Laughing
greeneyedlady
Monkey Junky

« Reply #539 on: May 18, 2007, 09:10:14 PM »

Quote from: "Easywriter"

That sounds like quite an experience Laughing  Laughing

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.